The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2005, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: fl jasime...

i hav to care abt her safetly too...those wif less than 15pts n less than 20 post cant stop pm me.thanx..

I'M CIM KING
Old 30-06-2005, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 20
Tyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to behold

A very big Thank You for bro draven78eric but she having her period so cannot make it for these fews days as told by her. I quite suay sia this week all the bonking activies tio either period / going home/ kana aeroplane.
Old 30-06-2005, 09:06 PM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyral
A very big Thank You for bro draven78eric but she having her period so cannot make it for these fews days as told by her. I quite suay sia this week all the bonking activies tio either period / going home/ kana aeroplane.
dun worry..good tings oways go to those who wait..at the same time store ur bullet for her to swallow..she can take rough sex one...she will like it..coz the 2nd time i did her..did alot positions..abt 5-6 ah..i pump reali hard..she will say suan suan..reali..try n post fr...thanx..

I'M CIM KING
Old 30-06-2005, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 20
Shiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to allShiokday is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric
..coz the 2nd time i did her..did alot positions..abt 5-6 ah..i pump reali hard..she will say suan suan..reali..try n post fr...thanx..
haha agree...she can take some hard bang...can see her horny eyes when bang her hard...
I stir the dust and clay
And make my marks upon it
Old 05-07-2005, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 20
MugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Juz to clarify on bro draven, Jas is NOT into 'rough' sex, defined as in 'making her uncomfortable or painful'....in case some guys read too much & run away with that idea. Perhaps 'active sex' is a better descriptive. Afterall FLs are human too, she has requested that guys give her some slack & treat her with some respect, she's a nice gal. pls play safe & be responsible ok. i also suggest that we be a little more discreet as we dont want to arouse too much attention.
if any1 wants anything extreme, pls *go look for Isus*. kekeke.
peace
Old 05-07-2005, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
0rGASMIC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MugenEG9
Juz to clarify on bro draven, Jas is NOT into 'rough' sex, defined as in 'making her uncomfortable or painful'....
lucky you, least you get to try i sms her she also no reply...dont know how
Old 05-07-2005, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MugenEG9
Juz to clarify on bro draven, Jas is NOT into 'rough' sex, defined as in 'making her uncomfortable or painful'....in case some guys read too much & run away with that idea. Perhaps 'active sex' is a better descriptive. Afterall FLs are human too, she has requested that guys give her some slack & treat her with some respect, she's a nice gal. pls play safe & be responsible ok. i also suggest that we be a little more discreet as we dont want to arouse too much attention.
if any1 wants anything extreme, pls *go look for Isus*. kekeke.
peace
Im nt refering to those spanking her ass or pull her head or hair when doing bbbj..nt those lah bro..wat i mean is u can bang hard then u normally did wif other gers..n any pattern oso boleh..hehehe..dun tell me u go spank her ah??hehehehe..sorie..mayb wrong decription frm me..im sorie...anyway for isus..wah lau!!!!!!!!i rather pcc sia...200% CMI!!!!hahahaha..

I'M CIM KING
Old 05-07-2005, 07:36 PM
Samster

shiokday bro will noe wat i mean..if he tried her liao... to her---ton ah?bu huei..hern suan hern suan...ta li yi dian..hern suan...hahahahahaha..

I'M CIM KING
Old 05-07-2005, 08:35 PM
Samster

may i repeat again..those wif less than 15 pts,dun bother to flood my pm box.less pts means less contribute or contribute rubbish n let ppl zap..no doubt pt dun mean too much to show hw gd u r..bt do reflect sum views to bros here...same time i cant simply pass jas number to anybody rite?i hav to tink of her well being as fl too..i dun wan to spoil her rice bowl n moreover she hav her reason to be fl oso..which ger bcum of fl juz bcos she love sex so much??if got pls intro n i doubt so..still must respect them as human too...if nt for them hw we guys here can njoy ??am i rite to say tat?anyway i hav oreadi pass her number to quite alot of bros here liao.up to them to post fr..bt hopefuly will lah..hehe..at least let bros here noe wat u get n hav mah..who noes more handsum will get xtra service??? so again onli bros wif above 15 pts nd to pm me for her number..thanx n happy bonking...

I'M CIM KING
Old 05-07-2005, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 20
asknot3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasknot3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
may i repeat again..those wif less than 15 pts,
less than 15 pts also means thay have no rep power to add to yours....tio bo?
Old 05-07-2005, 09:11 PM
Samster

if im nt wrong yah...wan to add me or nt up to bros here..seriously if wan to zap me i oso lan lan rite...bt our objectives i tink is all the same ..to bonk n hav fun..be it attached,married or single...happy fuck fuck ah...

I'M CIM KING
Old 05-07-2005, 09:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 21
nirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud of

Quote:
if im nt wrong yah...wan to add me or nt up to bros here..seriously if wan to zap me i oso lan lan rite...bt our objectives i tink is all the same ..to bonk n hav fun..be it attached,married or single...happy fuck fuck ah...

well done... after taking jasmine contact from me...

wow...
wow..
wow....

hi , everyone... as a matter of fact.. i had been giving out many fl for FOC.

dun need any point to add to me

^_^

http://www.sbfsg.net/showthr...t=28181&page=1
http://www.sbfsg.net/showthr...&page=31&pp=15

^_^
Old 06-07-2005, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana
well done... after taking jasmine contact from me...

wow...
wow..
wow....

hi , everyone... as a matter of fact.. i had been giving out many fl for FOC.

dun need any point to add to me

^_^

http://www.sbfsg.net/showthr...t=28181&page=1
http://www.sbfsg.net/showthr...&page=31&pp=15

^_^
bro nirvana..i nv try to make use of tis to gain more points...wat i hav said is to protect her oso..hw i noe are those newbie is up to no good?we wouldnt noe..bro...as we see if pts r high enough,means r regular here..if nt hw to trust them...n tats y i said ..wan to add or nt is up to bros here..i never ask for pts either..n reali thanz for sharing her no. to them long long time ago..

I'M CIM KING
Old 06-07-2005, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 20
SamiHyypia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSamiHyypia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

testing 123...see if my points enough or not..
abit lame la....forgive me. ;p
Old 06-07-2005, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 23
DeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamiHyypia
testing 123...see if my points enough or not..
abit lame la....forgive me. ;p
Just wondering what kind of test you are looking forward to??? A zapping or adding or bombing test?

My piece of advise is......please go to the newbie thread to do this type of test, if not you might have tragic ending here.......

Just my 0.02 cents worth.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1