The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2020, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharing My Hot Ass Wife

great pics bro, envy you.
Old 01-04-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loo_poop View Post
What tits? Haha

[IMG][/IMG]

Nice....... super damn hot.

Old 01-04-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 18
Minah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yes, she's Malay mixed Chinese. Looks mixed too. Very luckily for me, she inherited the good bits of the Malay genetic pool. The curves keep me excited (for now haha).

I have that thing when we are in bed at the end of the day and she has to tell me who gave her any looks for the day. Most of the times they're from old ah pek near tanjong pagar areas, and sometimes her fellow colleagues. So really let me know your raunchiest lewd thoughts that come to mind when you see her pictures. (for now I'm keeping it non-nude, really depends on how far we take this).

For the heels and bra request, I'll try to get her in them next time. Till then.

[IMG]
[/IMG]
Wow Lao...my favourite style
Old 01-04-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13446 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome thread, support!
Old 01-04-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 15
isaache is a splendid one to beholdisaache is a splendid one to beholdisaache is a splendid one to beholdisaache is a splendid one to beholdisaache is a splendid one to beholdisaache is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes, she's Malay mixed Chinese. Looks mixed too. Very luckily for me, she inherited the good bits of the Malay genetic pool. The curves keep me excited (for now haha).

I have that thing when we are in bed at the end of the day and she has to tell me who gave her any looks for the day. Most of the times they're from old ah pek near tanjong pagar areas, and sometimes her fellow colleagues. So really let me know your raunchiest lewd thoughts that come to mind when you see her pictures. (for now I'm keeping it non-nude, really depends on how far we take this).

For the heels and bra request, I'll try to get her in them next time. Till then.

[IMG]
[/IMG]
Hot piece of ass and an amazing body. Keep sharing bro
Old 01-04-2020, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 9
badguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Sharing My Hot Ass Wife

She has a hot and tight figure. Thanks for sharing bro.
I like to see how her ass would be poking out in panty when she lies flat on bed face down.
Old 01-04-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 13
refface is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefface is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefface is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefface is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
More please but dont censored the good stuff lah
Old 02-04-2020, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 26
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for sharing the nice pics, do keep on sharing bro.
Old 02-04-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
davidbeckham123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Her boobs are fucking amazing! Are u uncover the nipples.please??
Old 02-04-2020, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 14
loo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of light

Wait, did someone say G-string and heels?

Give me your lewdest thoughts.
Old 02-04-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Blackmen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your wife is fukin hot bru...

I would tear her g- string off

Finger her wet until she moans for my dick

After that doggie her raw vigorously for the next 15 mins till she cums

Then make her swallow my cum...

Damn
Old 03-04-2020, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerman881 View Post
Awesome thread, support!
Same same here
Old 03-04-2020, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 924 / Power: 18
wuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Me me me..... Great pose! More pls....
Old 03-04-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 924 / Power: 18
wuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to beholdwuqin18 is a splendid one to behold

Great position to enter her pussy from behind and both hands playing with her tits.....
Old 03-04-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11242 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ready for some spanking!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1