The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2008, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
Meepok Dry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMeepok Dry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Total breach of Privacy and Confidentality

very scary !
Old 31-10-2008, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Remember the 7 deadly sins.

* 3.1 Lust
* 3.2 Gluttony
* 3.3 Greed
* 3.4 Sloth
* 3.5 Wrath
* 3.6 Envy
* 3.7 Pride
The effects of Lust, Sloth, Envy and Pride are what cause the downfall of many people in this forum.
Hallelujah....the boz has seen the light....
Old 01-11-2008, 04:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 22
newbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by battyboy View Post
Can see that you are not a newbird at all.
well i here since 03... what u think..

like me, lie super low will be fine.. haha
Old 11-11-2008, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
leeman is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
READ MY SIGNATURE. It has been the there since day 1! I didn't put it up just for the fun of it. The warning is there because I am very familiar with the failings of human nature and I know the sort of evil that lurks in the minds of mankind!

I have always warned against meeting people from this forum. However, my warnings have often gone unheeded as TCSS sessions have been happening on a regular basis since the early days.

I therefore offered an alternative and that is NOT TO REVEAL YOUR PRIMARY ON-LINE MONIKER to others... IE... the one that you use to post FRs and reveal other intimate details about your life.

However, another aspect of human nature manifests itself on a regular basis and that is the desire for respect. Well known senior monikers here who publicise their exploits want the same status to be bestowed upon them in real life. That's why many succumb to the temptation of revealing who they are in SBF.

As you can see for yourself, the end results are never pleasant.

Remember the 7 deadly sins.

* 3.1 Lust
* 3.2 Gluttony
* 3.3 Greed
* 3.4 Sloth
* 3.5 Wrath
* 3.6 Envy
* 3.7 Pride
Yeah totally agreed with u
Old 28-11-2008, 03:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
badboyzbleu has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

bro jinrenhe,

I just don't understand y u dun expose those motherfucker? i will expose them and tell my gf to wake up her idea. ask her she trust you or some other fucking back stabbing guy friends? bro jinrenhe, karma is retributions. let you course of actions be their retributions. EXPOSE THEM!!! THIS IS THEIR RETRIBUTION!!! WHY MUST YOU WAIT FOR OTHERS!!! EXPOSE THEM!!!
Old 01-12-2008, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 969 / Power: 17
ilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to beholdilovelife.now is a splendid one to behold

holy $hit!!! what the fcuk... can only think of 2 things lor..

1. to chase ur gf by showing that u r cheating on her - to take revenge on u by doing that or
2. split u folks by whatever means possible & get ur gf for themselves..

so buddy the right way now if u want ur current gf too much is to abstain from SBF.. or if u r willing be bold with her & break up.. u can't continue once the initial suspicion comes..

HTH,
~sam~
Old 01-12-2008, 09:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
secretagent1016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro jinrenhe,

my 2 cents of advice.

Never Never TRUST anyone.

When people change their mind, anything can happen. There is no such things as good friend, best of friend, brother etc.

On the other hand, your gf still talked to you and you still have argument show that she still care about the relationship. So, be good till everything is over. Time will tell.

Cheers
secretagent 1016
Old 03-12-2008, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LostALau is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fowler09 View Post
well was told tat i guess wrongly by a person who zap me n told me that i was a smart alec while i seriously don mind bt i guess tat must be the person who sabotage bro Ts well to tat person i believe there is karma in tis world u zap ppl smtimes u also get zap well i realli don mind bt i believe if u z the one who sbo bro TS well wats ur intention wan to break other ppls reltionship n benefit urself well one day the same will happen to u gd luck
Bro Fowler are u a lawyer how come yr msg no punctuations one
Old 03-12-2008, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LostALau is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinrenhe View Post
Dear bros,

I never ever thought this would happen to me!!

This forum is not purely just a fuck and sex place for me - over the years, I've also made some wonderful friendships here (dear bros, u know who u are) and also enjoy all the coffeeshop discussions about love and life in general... Basically a wonderful chill-out zone for me to unwind after a day's of hard work.

Recently, strangely, my gf started getting all paranoid about my life and bombarding me with all sort of accusations about me cheating behind her back???

After all the hassle, I finally discover why - some motherfuckers here found out about my online identity in this forum and told my gf everything about me.

They even went as far as to update my gf everytime i made a post here or each time I ask for a FL contact (dun these ppl have a life? )

Casting aside debates on whether is it "morally right" for me to be in a commercial sex forum since i'm already attached , I just though it was absolutely despicable for these ppl to be doing such things.

Trying to play hero by "warning" my gf about my dubious activities here and trying to score some points with my gf (i know who you are ... fucking loser).

Anyway, the other purpose of my post here is also to seriously warn all the bros here ... esp for those bros who are married and with kids, i guess the implications and consequences may be far greater.

I find it disgusting that there are such despicable losers lurking around in this forum - isn't there a basic respect for privacy and confidentality, especially for an online community that shares such sensitive information
Bro, I emphathize with u. I share the same motive as u. Come to the forum to TCSS, to destress, and occasionally get some contacts for a good rub-downs etc etc.

However, I am different in that I am very prudent with my id. I never give out my handphone number or my email address openly. I dont let friends who know my family know about my past-time.

Perhaps I have learned from my other stations in life, be it work, business and even family; that one will never know who can be trusted and who cannot. Sometimes, even your own family members can turn against u when there is a conflict of interests.

I have always led my life like a gentleman..... honest, upright, fair, understanding, loving etc. (except for some weakness towards gals ). Unfortunately there are some people who dont. They sabotage me for the lamest of reason, out of jealousy or plainly just enjoy doing it. So always be on your guard.

In your case, since there are ppl who are trying to sabotage u .....whether out of good intention or badwill, you have to lie low, make up with your gf and carry on with life. If necessary use another id and dont let anyone else know it. As for how to deal with that person, it is another story liao. My two-cent worth.
Old 03-12-2008, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 20
Jacky Wu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJacky Wu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

一次被出卖,是无知。
再次被出卖,是该死。

嫂子买饺子,来啊!来啊,快来买!
康,桑,阿巴music!

粉丝们,记得请投一票哦!多谢一下啦
Old 03-12-2008, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4644 / Power: 22
kewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond reputekewlest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No action has ever been taken against anyone having more than one account. In fact, if all you do is use two nicks to post messages, I wouldn't even know that the two accounts belong to the same person.

The only time clones have been placed under moderation is when the accounts are used to manipulate the rep system.

I have attended many TCSS sessions but nobody knows that I am the nick "sammyboyfor" for the simple reason that I DON'T TELL ANYONE!.

When people ask, I just say I am an avid READER of the forum.
you just gave yourself away :P

on a more serious note, it pays to be cautious
one's identity can easily be CSI and dug out with the little clues we left behind in online msg board
Old 03-12-2008, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
jng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of lightjng1103 is a glorious beacon of light

some guys just dun know whats NOT to say... or watch his mouth... i really hate these people... they are typically low IQ
Old 04-12-2008, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

play by the rules.

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1