The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2019, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
dorges deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [Short Story] A Sick Play

Very good share TS, please keep going..
Old 24-11-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 25-11-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mark says... Well what an amazing turn of events, one minute I was downcast contemplating making a move on the first girl that showed a passing interest and now, here I was heading to my room with Kate and Kirsty. Whilst I had little doubt that alcohol had played a major part in the decision, what was a guy to do? Besides which, tasting Kate's delicious pussy had given me the most massive and throbbing erection that just wouldn't abate.

Little preamble, both girls, it seemed, were equally as horny as I was, flirting with one another as they plotted the next move. "So, you want me like this, Markie?" Kate teased, hands placed on top of the bed, bum wiggling.

"Wow yes," I enthused, moving in close to smooth the tiny skirt up off her thighs.

Taking a moment to admire her round and exposed arse, my breath raced as I reached to remove the thong. Almost subconsciously, however, my hand was drawn to beneath to her crotch, fingertips making contact with the underside and rubbing her damp pussy lips through the nylon barrier. Kate gasped and arched back as if trying to get more of my digits inside. Moving my hands to the sides, I hooked my thumbs through the side bows and yanked down.

As the thong came away and eased down her thighs, a string of dew stretched from Kate's pussy to the sticky crotch. Was she aroused or what! Kate sighed as the cool air of the room brushed over her freshly-exposed moistness and she begged me to fuck her. Suddenly a wicked thought came to mind. "I think I still owe you this," I stated.

With that I raised a hand shoulder high, holding it there momentarily as Kirsty gazed on, eyes bulging. Kate, on the other hand, had no idea of my intentions, the lips of her pussy pouting in readiness. Palm chopping through the air, I dispensed a volley of spanks to the sexy temp's lovely round butt cheeks. As much in surprise as pain, she squealed, sucking in air and offering heightened protests. Yet a leaking pussy gave her away totally. Taking a moment to compose, she observed over her shoulder: "Kirsty's been a bad girl as well."

Glancing across, I noticed the horrified look that suddenly took up residence on the other girl's face. I gestured to her to move over and onto her front. When she refused, I raised my voice, exuding power – at least I hoped. Grudgingly she moved next to Kate, bum raised and bracing herself. Again I took a moment to let the tension build. Kate held her friend's hand and offered whispered reassurances.

Taking a breath I let rip with half a dozen lighter spanks, figuring she might not share the same constitution as Kate. I think Kirsty was quite amazed at how erotic and sensuous the experience proved to be. By the end she was purring and would gladly have taken six more, of that I was sure. But the moment had passed and soon she and Kate had turned their heads and were kissing passionately as they 'comforted' one another.

The swish of a zip from behind made both girls brace visibly in anticipation once more. I reached to stroke a cock that was as rockhard as it had been for years. Donna was a sexy woman but these two were off the scale. Precum plentiful too, generous globs of the stuff stained the face as I drew back the foreskin. My eyes darted from Kate's wispy blonde pussy hair to Kirsty's brunette curls and back again. Both shared a common trait: lovely ripened cunt lips that craved to be fucked.

Wasting no more time, I moved my cock between Kate's legs. Letting it rest in the groove of her labia, juices leaked onto the cock head, lubricating it for the task ahead, if that were needed. At the same time I reached over and pushed two fingers into Kirsty's crack. Drier than Kate's, that was like some lush oasis, it took a little probing to bury past the knuckle, yet it wasn't long before Kirsty's juices were flowing freely too. As they were fucked and fingered in unison, both girls let out a little whimper of lust, sealed with a sloppy kiss across the bed.

The first thrust into Kate's cunt made an instant connection and she moaned loudly, revelling in the feel as it stretched her pussy walls. Half-submerged in her snug little vagina, I exhaled and eased back before pressing in at a more favourable angle, slipping further down. I moved inside her until finally my thick cock was buried fully in her lovely pussy. I held for a moment, savouring the feel. Building a slow steady rhythm, I matched it stroke for stroke with my finger movement inside Kirsty, occasionally brushing a thumb over her clit. All three of us were in rapture.
Old 25-11-2019, 09:32 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Kate says... The lovemaking was smooth and slow at first, as Mark found his feet. His cock felt sublime, pulsing and bulging and jerking inside my lovely tight pussy, yet I craved more. "Faster, Mark," I exhaled quietly, not as an order, just to let him know what I wanted.

He readily complied, still not ramming, but sliding in and out with an increased urgency. Oh, that felt so much better, hard and firm and purposeful. "Yesssssss," I mouthed in encouragement, causing him to up the tempo even more noticeably until our flesh was slapping.

Next to me I could hear Kirsty moaning also as Mark's fingers moved in and out of her pussy with the same urgency as his gorgeous thick cock in mine. Pounding now, his strong thighs slapped my buttocks repeatedly as he worked me up into a frenzied point of no return. On the bed, mine and Kirsty's tongues were locked around one another, saliva dribbling down our chins as we sucked and licked. Finding an incredible higher gear producing a powerful action the likes of which I'd never felt before, Mark banged his cock deeper, stretching the pussy walls and nudging my cervix. "Fuck meeeeeee!" I moaned in encouragement.

I could tell Kirsty was getting close too, for when I opened my eyes I saw hers all glazed and her breath coming in fits and starts. It was then, with perfect timing to prolong matters, that Mark dictated a change of positions by flipping me over and onto my back. Despite her relative inexperience, Kirsty knew exactly what was required, an exchange of glances with Mark and she climbed over to straddle my face. Taking my ankles she drew them right back, exposing my pussy to him.

I gasped as I felt Mark push forward and back inside my vagina, his bloated cock head working its way in deep like a power tool. However, the resultant gasp was muffled as Kirsty rocked into place, positioning her sopping wet pussy over my mouth. Almost choking, a little flick upward with my tongue and I was inside her wet pussy, licking as if my life depended upon it. It was hard to concentrate on Kirsty's slit and clit, however, on account of Mark's urgent thrusts into MY pussy that kept jerking my body away.

Blind to what was happening between the other two, I could nonetheless hear them kiss passionately. A little pang of jealousy – I wasn't quite sure who the jealousy was directed towards – was quickly dispelled as moans turned to gasps and my orgasm ranged in. My snatch-embedded face twisted into a mask of pleasure as my pussy tightened on his cock.

A primal grunt from Mark preceded the huge spurt that made me scream mutedly as he ejaculated hard, filling me full of thick creamy cum. And he just kept cumming and cumming, milking till his balls were surely empty. Seconds later, with his spunk sloshing around in my pussy and womb, I came spectacularly too, body jerking like I was being electrocuted. The knock-on effect made Kirsty cum hard on my face, peppering me with bittersweet speckles of pussy juice.

Mark says... After that mind-blowing threesome with Kate and Kirsty, I'm ashamed to say, though not surprised, that I fell straight to sleep, awakening in the early hours to the squeak of bedsprings. Glancing down I witnessed my cock standing proudly and the girls still fondling one another. "About time," teased Kate as she saw my eyelids retract. "Go on, touch it then," she mouthed, kissing her friend's earlobe.

Without needing further prompting, Kirsty reached over and wrapped a hand around the shaft, giving it a gentle squeeze. Still a little sticky with a cocktail of my own cum and Kate's juices from earlier, Kate squealed with delight, knowing exactly what she wanted to see. "Suck it!" the temp ordered, clearly in charge of the situation despite her tender years.

Kirsty bent dutifully and took my manhood in her lips, cradling the head before gliding her tongue across its expanse. Lying back, I revelled in the feel of Kirsty's warm wet mouth and talented tongue. Yet slow and gentle clearly weren't in Kate's vocabulary. Moving in close, she whispered in my ear: "Fuck her face, Markie!"

It was incredible how deceptive appearances could be. The cute little temp who'd walked into the office less than a week earlier was nothing less than a lust-crazed firecracker. Eager to please, I repositioned until I was kneeling before Kirsty on the bed. My cock slid in until her nose was buried in my nest of wiry pubic hair. I had to hand it to Kirsty, she took it deftly and without a hint of gagging. With that, and with Kate stroking my chest, I began to pump furiously, using her friend's mouth as a fuck-hole. Kate seemed to love it, squealing her pleasure as I face-fucked her friend hard and unerringly.

Fast approaching a second orgasm, I drew back right on the point of cumming. Squeezing at the base of my cock head, I felt the spunk build up to bursting point. Letting go, the resultant spurt flew diagonally across Kirsty's face, painting her lips, cheeks and brow. As my orgasm persisted for an inordinate amount of time, I emptied a couple of smaller loads in her pretty face before I was done.

Thankfully Kate was on hand to help her friend clean up, both girls ensuring to swallow every drop of cum before Kate was satisfied. Only then were we allowed a proper sleep, squeezing into the double bed and spooning one another.

There were embarrassed looks in the morning, but memories that would remain with me forever.

And after that, life in the office would never be the same again.

T H E E N D
Old 26-11-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Another Excitingly New Storyline for the Needies.........

A Family Misfortunes

He had just caught a wave of comforting sleep, the first in over two frustrating hours, when Dan Ferris' peace was rudely interrupted by the telephone. At first he ignored its bland peelings but as they persisted with urgency, grudgingly he groped across onto the bedside table. Gathering the handset to his cheek, the rugged firefighter issued a curt greeting, ensuring to leave no doubt in the mind of whoever was calling that he was pissed off at being disturbed at this ungodly hour.

His mood softened markedly upon hearing the voice of his younger sister Jill. However, that trace of optimism quickly evaporated after the agitation in her voice became only too apparent, bringing about a furrowing of his thickset brow. He'd presumed -- wrongly of course -- that the worst of his troubles were behind him following teenaged daughter Susie's hastened departure to her aunt's. It couldn't get any worse, could it? Yet a call at this hour really didn't augur well.

Once initial pleasantries had been exchanged, Jill took a deep breath before continuing. "Dan..." she began, before pausing once more and prompting her elder brother to urge her on. "It's the girls, Dan," she managed finally, adding almost in a whisper: "They're in trouble."

Forced virtually wide awake now, Dan let go a sigh. "Trouble? What kind of trouble?"

Again Jill hesitated, the words chosen carefully. "They've, um, they've been arrested."

"Arrested? Jeez..."

No, the worst of his troubles were far from behind him. And yes, things could get worse.

"I'm really sorry calling at this time but there was no one else..."

"No, no, you did the right thing. I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Dan, really there's no..."

But already he was out of bed, the phone wedged between chin and jowl as he wrestled on the shirt and tottered half in, half out of the trousers. It was drugs, Jill revealed solemnly, though she could not elucidate further. Sympathetically, Dan told her to hold it together until his arrival.

A three-hour drive to her house on the south coast ahead of him, he was hardly thrilled at the prospect, randomly tossing an assortment of underwear and toiletries into an overnight bag. He'd thought that the sea air might do Susie some good but evidently had been wrong again. So much for out of sight, out of mind, he reflected ruefully.

A straight drive through the wee small hours at the uppermost speed his old Corsa would allow, the usual three-hour journey time was nearly halved. It helped that the roads were virtually free of traffic. He'd already decided that any speeding fines would be coming out of Susie's allowance.

The trek complete, Jill was waiting by the door, skipping over to climb in beside her brother and directing him to the station as they made small talk. A heavily bag-eyed duty officer looked up from his reading as the worried siblings approached the desk. 

Twenty minutes later Dan was sat opposite the arresting officer in the interview room, a cup of coffee going cold as he signed the release forms. Since it was a first a first offence and nothing more serious than cannabis -- though that hardly eased his mind -- the girls were to be let off with a caution. As he stood to go, Dan pledged: "I'll make sure they're dealt with...you know...though God knows how," he added under his breath.

The officer gave him a look that was half sympathetic, half disdainful. "I've a teenaged girl too," he confided. With my daughter, it's..." stated the policeman, his hand raised and arcing through the air in a slapping motion.

Dan looked on in horror. He'd never so much as even threatened Susie with a physical reprimand, let alone carried out such a barbaric punishment. But then again, perhaps that was why she'd turned out the way she had. "Never been a moment's trouble," added the officer.

Even so, the idea repulsed Dan.

Yet, when Susie and her cousin Hailey were finally released from their cells, heads to the ground, perversely the thought was foremost in his mind. As silence prevailed throughout the journey back, Dan's brain was infused with visions of putting young niece Hayley over his knee, her girlish bottom plump and pink and oh so spankable. In occasional lapses, Dan even pictured Susie -- his own daughter -- over his lap, though he was quick to dispel such images to the dark recesses of his mind.

Back at the house the girls fled immediately to their rooms. Dan went to move on pursuit but was stopped in his tracks. "In the morning," whispered Jill, touching her brother's arm tenderly. "I've made up a bed on the sofa for you."

Dan nodded in agreement. It was better to sleep on things than make hasty, emotion-driven decisions that might merely make the situation worse. Heading to the makeshift bed, his mind was still in turmoil and as such sleep proved evasive. Craving a glass of water to clear his head, Dan passed the laptop in the corner. Having been left on standby, he was able to log onto the internet, hesitating before typing the word 'spanking' into Google. He wanted to find out a little bit more.

Locating what appeared to be an authoritative site, he ingested the words, not hearing the door. It was only when a hand touched his shoulder that Dan realised he was not alone. "I...I couldn't sleep," he explained embarrassedly.

"Me neither," his sister replied. "I've been lying awake wracking my brains."

"Me too," Dan concurred. "We have to do something."

"I know."

He rubbed his chin. "It's possible I may have the solution."

"Oh?" whispered Jill, moving in closer and screwing up her eyes.

"I, um, it was something the policeman mentioned as I was leaving, about spanking his daughter and how she'd never given him any trouble."

Jill blew. "Yes, but Susie and Hayley are eighteen, surely it's too late for that."

In just a grey t-shirt and boxers, Dan was acutely aware of the close proximity of his sister. "Let me see," she suggested.

To his surprise, Jill shifted over onto his lap, her back to his chest, soft hair ticking his neck. 5'2 to his 6'4 she was dwarfed. As she adjusted position to attain comfort, instinctively he reached to steady her, hands on hips. "Oh damn, my reading glasses are upstairs," she complained. "Read it to me, won't you, Dan?"

Dan issued a nervy cough, aware of her lovely soft arse in light pyjamas dangerously close to his cock and her understated body spray in his nostrils. It was all just a bit too surreal. Eyes homing in on one of the paragraphs, he began to narrate: "Spankings are usually used only as a last resort, after previous, alternative methods of discipline have been unsuccessful."

Both parents nodded their agreement. There wasn't much in the way of conventional punishment they hadn't tried to curb their wayward daughters' ways from the onset of pubity.

Dan continued: "In its most common use as a means of domestic corporal disciplining, spanking usually refers to a child lying stomach down across the spanker's lap, misleadingly referred to as taking a child 'over the knee' though that is also possible, and the parent or teacher bringing their open hand down hard on the child's posterior."

Both tried to maintain a business-like demeanour though, for Dan at least, the stirrings in his groin were undeniable. In the 37 years he'd known his younger sister, never once had Dan felt anything remotely sexual towards her. Perhaps it was the heightened circumstances under which they found themselves that were playing tricks with his mind.

Eyes returning to the screen, he persisted: "The buttocks are filled with nerve endings and the sting from sustaining repeated swats in quick succession is immediate and highly uncomfortable, hence the 'last resort' reputation of this form of punishment." 

At that moment Dan became distinctly aware of Jill swivelling in his lap, as if she were deliberately trying to rub herself against his unwillingly growing appendage. Nonetheless, he carried on regardless, reciting verbatim from the screen: "Spanking is generally considered corrective punishment, without intention of permanent physical injury. However, such intentions do not always have the desired result, nor is the amount of the emotional injury easily quantifiable."

He stopped, letting Jill manipulate his cock with her buns. Damn that felt so good. It was six months since he'd had a woman, six months of his own wrist action, a poor relation if ever there was one. "Dan! Carry on," Jill prompted, as if unaware of what she was doing to him.

And maybe she was, maybe it was all just in his mind.

The words came out a little unsteadily as he continued to read from the screen: "There are questions over what level of pain is appropriate until it crosses the threshold into abuse. Up until the mid-20th century it was perfectly acceptable in most communities for a spanking to cause a child to cry in pain throughout and have trouble sitting down afterward, even leaving stripes or bruises for days, sometimes even lasting scars. Today some (including courts in some countries) consider even mere redness of the skin abusive, though others would call it effective discipline."

Jill sighed. "Well we have tried everything else," she reminded, seemingly warming to the idea.

It was Dan's turn to be unsure, thankful that his cock had gone back to sleep. Eyes flickering now, he was anxious for the rest of his body to catch up. "I don't know," he countered, before continuing to the end of the article: "The removal of the clothing by the spanker may be seen as humiliating as the recipient is made to experience being undressed by someone other than themself. It also induces a feeling of helplessness as the recipient is no longer in control of the situation."

"Well that's it," Jill enthused, bouncing up and down on his lap animatedly. He had to bite his lip as she rubbed the foreskin with her arse groove. "We humiliate the girls so much that we scare them into behaving."

"Hmm, I'm still not sure," he replied, eyes aslant.

"Well, let's sleep on it then."

"Good idea."

As she climbed from his lap Jill issued a tender kiss on her brother's stubbled cheek. "I'm glad you came, Dan," she added. "I couldn't have faced this on my own."

Thet hugged her and headed off to their respective beds.

Even from the lounge, Dan was sure he could hear light moans coming from his sister's room upstairs, culminating in an unmitigated and lustful groan ten minutes later that seemed to shake the ceiling. It didn't help him sleep any easier, picturing that. Frankly it was going to be hell getting any sleep whatsoever. But then maybe that was what he needed: to be uptight and ratty the following morning, given what possibly lay ahead.

Little more than 2 hours later, Dan looked up from his semi-slumber to see Jill, in her stripey pyjamas, holding a steaming cup of tea. "Here's the deal," she disclosed, seizing control of the situation. "I will raise the subject with the girls, but you've to carry it out."

Looking at their respective frames, it was hard to argue, but Dan still issued a groan. In the cold light of morning,everything looked sodifferent. Jill shook her head at her brother's cowardice, aiming a verbal sucker punch straight between the eyes. "Next time we could be in the mortuary identifying one of them if this downward spiral continues," she stated somewhat melodramatically.

But she had a point and Dan scratched his chin.

"Cruel to be kind," she added before turning on her slippered heels.

An uncomfortable hour passed before movement upstairs prompted Dan to rise in readiness. He needed to be authoratitive and strong or the whole affair was doomed to disaster. In actual fact, he was more than capable of both.

Susie entered the lounge first. She was dressed in a pair of faded denim shorts, riding low upon her slender hips so as to almost reveal the top of her pussy. It was a look Dan did not approve of and immediately galvanised him into action. The white tank top was cropped to leave her midriff bare in the style all hard-bodied teenaged girls seemed to favour nowadays. Her blonde hair was loose, gathered up into a high ponytail, reminding him of her schooldays. Yet this was no sweet and innocent schoolgirl. As if to reinforce the fact, she stared defiantly, seemingly unprepared to take her punishment with dignity.

Hayley, her cousin, was bare-legged and bare-stomached also, sporting a similar blonde ponytail but favouring a brown corduroy miniskirt instead of shorts. She too was blessed with a model's stature and lime-sized breasts, the yellow lycra top hugging the high chest mounds. Other than in those few items of skimpy dress, the girls looked as alike as cousins of a similar age often can. Yet, unlike Susie, her eyes avoided her uncle's and already Dan could tell she was anxious and hesitant.

Though, to be fair, so was he, his hands clammy, mouth dry and armpits moist. Trying to radiate an air of control, his eyes passed from downcast niece Hayley, to sister Jill, who looked on impassively, to daughter Susie, a battle of wills arising. She looked her father right in the eye in an air of defiance, then screwed up her nose and snorted.

Allowing a moment to pass, Dan had an idea how to fix that. He'd make her wait till last. "Come here, Hayley," he instructed.

As she shuffled on to her feet to comply, his lovely young niece raised her eyes to his for the first time, and Dan could easily read in them just how frightened she was. "I hope your mother has explained to you what's about to happen."

He caught Jill's eye, fright perhaps arising in its blue depths, his authority felt vicariously through her daughter. To her mother's relief, Hayley nodded firmly but without speaking. Dan took a final glance over at Jill, who gestured at him with a dipped chin to continue. "Hayley, I want you to remove your lower garments and then come and place yourself stomach down on my lap."

Hayley's eyes bulged, her brow began to perspire and it was almost possible to see the racing heartbeat beneath her perfectly formed left breast. Nevertheless she obeyed, hands moving to the waistband of the skirt, then away. "Mum? No!" she pleaded, looking back over her shoulder.

Jill folded her arms, ignoring the plea. "You just hush young lady and do what you're told," she snapped.

Hayley's shoulders slumped, but her hands slowly moved to the button of the corduroy skirt. Tentatively she twisted her hips and let it slip down to pool at her feet. Grudgingly she bent over at the waist, skimming a pair of white panties down her shapely young legs. Dan looked at the girl -- his favourite niece -- slender, fit and leggy, bending over to allow a glimpse of her most intimate charms between those sculptured thighs. Her shaven pussy was plump and well-defined, a visual delight.

Seeing her in this way, Dan became suddenly worried about a potential physical reaction, of having his cock respond to the stimulating sight of a fresh, lithe teenaged body. Thankfully he had on a comfortable and roomy pair of slacks. His eyes locked on that gorgeous smooth pussy as the long-legged teen tottered toward him like Bambi on ice. It was an incredibly beautiful sight: a soft creamy mound split by prominent, protruding, pink inner lips, framed by girlish hips, toned abdomen and angular thighs.

He tore his eyes away with effort and, recognizing that something was beginning to stir within him that he could not allow, he redoubled his concentration on the job in hand. Yet, as his eyes moved away from Hayley, they merely focused upon Susie, his own daughter, in the background, her shorts still in place but every bit as tempting. Glancing away and towards Jill again, he saw that she was watching intently as her daughter climbed obediently into place.

From her prone position, the frightened teen craned until she could see her mother, silently pleading clemency with those sexy-sweet blue eyes. But Jill's impassive look in return told Hayley in no uncertain terms that there would be no last minute reprieve.

Her toes bent backwards for support one side of her uncle, Hayley's bare bottom was perched over his right leg. Spine straight and flat like a table, her head was bowed and flat palms the other kept a precarious balance. That was how Dan favoured things; this was after all a punishment.

Her hopeless predicament not lost on the poor girl, Hayley began to sniff, playing the little-girl-lost almost to perfection. Yet it cut no ice with Dan who had quickly assumed a position of aloofness, like a hangman to his victim. The girl squirmed, struggling to attain a stable position, ponytail flopping back on her head. Dan looked down to see that the lycra top had ridden up and, though it still covered her breasts, she was totally nude from there all the way down to her toes.

With an arse as full and firm as only a teenager's can be, her thighs were so slender and toned that, even though her legs were together, her bare pussy peeked out through the gap at the top, every detail of the wavy-edged lips clear to see. Dan drew a deep breath, centred his thoughts as far away as he could from sex and sensuality, and commenced the task at hand.

At the crack of the first spank, Susie seated opposite jumped, whilst Jill could not contain an unexpected gasp at the sight of her brother's powerful, muscular arm propelling a firm hand at blurring speed towards her daughter's naked and defenceless butt. With a steely determination not to betray her hurting, Hayley merely grunted, jaw and lips clamped together as hard as she could manage as the fiery sting of the spank exploded through her arse. The second spank followed apace, then a third, until Dan was working at a steady, implacable pace, landing blow after blow on his niece's adorably pert bottom.

Every spank forced a stifled grunt from the naughty girl as she battled with all her might to keep her mouth closed, not wishing to give him an ounce of satisfaction. Cry after cry rose from her throat to die in a tightly clenched mouth. Susie, sitting opposite, felt every smack as if it were her own backside taking the brunt and, unseen to Dan she winced, finally betraying the outward cool. As Dan worked to cover Hayley's entire bum in stinging spanks, Susie watched and heard the awful sounds: WHACK! "Nnggg!" WHACK! "Nnggg!" WHACCCKKK!!! "Nnnnnnnngggggggg!"

Spank after spank after painful spank, Dan peppered the upturned bottom of the forlorn teenager, watching her beautiful buns turn from alabaster white to pink, then rose, then red, then crimson. Hayley could feel warm tears pooling in her eyes and her hands and toes were starting to cramp. The minutes crept slowly by as the fire in her arse grew ever more intense under the ceaseless volley of smacks. Drawing back so as almost to dislocate his shoulder, Dan finished in style. WHACCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!! That should do it, he thought to himself, then aloud: "Hayley, your spanking is over. When you're ready to get up, you may."

The girl spreadeagled on his lap was panting, gulping in great gusts of air now and trembling from the terrible, scorching pain in her butt. She tried to rise, shakily, and slipped, feeling her uncle's arm around her waist, lifting. She rose unsteadily to her feet in front of him, and now that her head was upright the tears spilled out of her eyes, trailing down her cheeks. If she were embarrassed to have her bare pussy on display there was no sign as she just stood, sobbing and breathing hard, the very picture of misery and contrition.
Old 26-11-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Dan watched as she shuffled slowly back across the room, rubbing her tearstained eyes before exchanging a glance with Susie. She hovered by the sofa, afraid to sit. Shaking his hand back to life, he gestured silently to Susie, unsure whether he could actually go through with it. As Susie rose in readiness, Dan looked away and over at Jill who, since the first spank, had remained silent. He wanted to see if he could find either approval or dismay in her expression. There was neither, but something in her eyes he couldn't quite read, a glint he couldn't quite put a name to. She seemed to be breathing harder and deeper than earlier, a sympathetic reaction perhaps to her daughter's ordeal?

Puzzled, he returned to the task. "Susie, strip off your shorts and come here now."

With a snort and a renewed attitude, Susie looked him in the eye. "Don't ever, ever, think you'll see me again after this."

The words took him aback but Dan couldn't let her see that. Back down now and he'd live to regret it. Drawing forth inner strength barked: "Shut up."

Susie's bottom lip quivered, though she tried not to let it show. With shrugged shoulders, silently she complied, shimmying the shorts down past her knees then loosening the thong beneath that maintained her modesty, albeit temporarily. Unlike Hayley, Susie's approach wasn't hesitant as she found strength in reserve. She moved towards her father with catwalk-like strides, steps landing in a straight line, rocking her naked hips sensuously. Her direct, defiant glare had, if anything, grown intimidating and Dan gulped, very nearly swallowing a bloated adam's apple.

Clearly Susie felt that her nudity made her powerful, rather than exposed and helpless and evidently she had resolved to let him and his silly spanking mean nothing to her. To signal her intent, Susie raised a middle finger and whispered: "Fuck you."

Dan felt his anger boil at the girl's impudence, the catalyst needed to go through with this. Reaching out, he hauled her by the wrists over his lap. Allowing Susie to arrange herself in place, he noted that her arse and hairless pussy were just as delectable as Hayley's. Thankfully, his ire at her attitude prevented any untoward penile reaction, though only just. When Susie was settled, and before there was a chance to talk himself out of it, he wasted no further time, recommencing the spanking with added vigour.

To say that the first blow came as a shock to Susie would be an understatement. She had calibrated her expectations based upon Hayley's restrained behaviour, figuring that if her cousin could take it, so could she. But that was to underestimate the other girl's strength of will and grossly miscalculate how much the spanking might hurt.

Hurt? The word wasn't really adequate. One spank hurt. The next one hurt and drove the first one home. The third multiplied the first two, whilst the next sent her body reeling. Susie found herself longing for something, anything that merely hurt rather than killed, the firm spanks falling one after another on her unprotected bottom. Unlike Hayley, she yelped unapologetically throughout, every fresh stinger drawing another scream or screech.

WHACK! "Owwwwwwwwww!" WHACK! "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" WHACK! "Yeeeeaaaaaaaaaarrgh!"

3 minutes into the terrible ordeal and the tears were running up her inverted face to vanish into her hair. Still hovering and moving like on hot coals, Hayley buried her face in her hands, not wanting to see what was happening to her cousin. Jill remained immobile and seemingly impassive, surveying like a hawk. As Dan stopped to gain a breath, for a moment there was no sound in the room except for Susie's heightened breathing. But the break was nothing more, nothing less, certainly no end -- yet -- the strong hand's stealthy raise caught in Susie's peripheral vision. "Oh, no, please, no more. I'm so sorry, please don't hurt me anymore. I'm sorry, please dadddddddy!"

For a moment Dan could be forgiven believing he had his old daughter back. But he knew she was calculating and devious, playing on a father's unconditional love. "We're not done," he said matter-of-factly, surprising himself.

The naughty girl fell back into position, the pain crashing over and over once more into her bum as he spanked, tenderising it to a glowing pink. He worked steadily and rhythmically, paying no heed to Susie's renewed screams and protests till his arm was heavy, his hand hurt and his ears were ringing from Susie's endless squeals of pain. But there was a point to be made. "Are you sorry, Susie?"

Dan steeled himself for an ear full of attitude. She was as unlikely to apologise as she was to...as she was to suck his cock? Dan blushed, embarrassed with himself at such a thought. Yet it was undeniable. Like it or not, he was turned on. Susie, completely abashed, spoke through her crying, taking him completely. "Yes, I'm s-sorry. I'm v-very sorry."

Dan's icy reply froze her heart. "You soon enough will be."

"Nooooooo daddyyyyyyyy..."

Her backside was stinging so badly Susie couldn't possibly believe there was any more pain she could endure. How wrong she was. Dan grabbed the teenager around the hips, repositioning her on his lap. She cringed and braced herself, arse ready, fight vanquished. I'll teach you to raise your finger and swear at me like that, he thought. Then he saw how red her arse was, so red it was maroon, and even purple in places.

A sudden pang of remorse, mixed perhaps with a trace of taboo lust, he wanted just to reach out and stroke it better. He wanted to tell her he didn't mean it. Her soft, young pussy brushing his thigh, felt even through the trousers, was playing havoc with his mind. But damn it, he wanted to do things to Susie no father in his right mind should contemplate. He wanted to... As she craned her neck sideways and up, panda eyes meeting his, he felt another nudge of remorse. But quickly she broke the spell. "Fucking cunt!" she hissed, goading him.

Dan's face contorted with rage. Her arse was surely immune to anymore torture, yet in those two terrible words she'd reopened the wounds. She put the feelings into stark, uncompromising words: "You can't hurt me anymore..."

Dan's lips pursed. Oh couldn't he now? With a powerful stroke, he sent an open palm crashing directly against the virgin territory of her left upper thigh. The slap sounded like a gunshot and took the whole room by surprise. A crimson handprint bloomed instantly where it had fallen. "Aaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" the girl screamed, her whole body stiffening from the scorching pain.

As a series of further dreadful blows alternated between her thighs, Susie's tortured wails filled the room. She was writhing one way then the other, trying to evade the biting slaps. "Daddy, I really am sorry, stop!" she begged through the sobs. "I love you," she whispered. "Don't do this."

And then, as quickly as they'd started, they did stop. Susie dared not breathe in case it was a false dawn. As she rocked gently on her father's lap, a little dewy deposit soaked his trousers, evident only when it seeped through the material to the leg. Dan wasn't quite sure what to make of it and wondered whether she might have wet herself with fear. "You may get up when you are ready, dress, and go to your room," he said calmly, his anger spent.

After a pause, the sobbing girl managed to rise and stumble to her feet. He watched as gingerly she picked up her discarded clothing, an unexpected twinge from his cock as he watched her. Susie looked at the garments, unable to bear to put anything near to her battered lower body, remaining naked from the waist down as she trudged away. "Off you go now, girls," Jill said.

Holding hands for support, the girls made to leave. Suddenly Hayley stopped and looked back squarely at her tormentor. "Thank you, Uncle Dan," she said without prompting from her mother, the words carrying an air of sincerity.

"You're welcome, Hayley," he replied, surprised and pleased by the girl's gesture.

Then Susie too paused, an about turn. Suddenly she moved close and wrapped her arms around him, tearstained face pressed against his chest. Her impetuous hug ended as suddenly as it had come on, far too soon for Dan to react in any way. "Thank you, dad," said Susie. "And I'm sorry, really I am."

And then they were gone. Dan felt in retrospect the delightful pressure of the teen's hard little breasts against his chest before remembering once more that she was his daughter. He issued Jill a bemused look. "Well, that was unexpected," he confessed. "If I'd tried to predict their reaction, gratitude wouldn't have been in the running."

Dan noted again that something was a bit odd with his sister. Barely able to answer, there was a prevailing and unusual spark in her eyes. When she did find the words, they were breathy and hoarse. "They understood the need to improve their behaviour," she commented, "but they didn't have the initiative to do it. Now they do, I think you made them both feel more hopeful."

That was one way of looking at it, Dan supposed, rubbing at his upper thigh and bring thumb and forefinger to his nose. Unless he was mistaken, that was the scent of sweet teen pussy. Yet there was an even more powerful aroma on the air.

Jill smiled before hesitating then walking away as well. Alone, Dan sat deep in thought. During the time Jill had been standing close to him, expressing her thanks, he had found the requisite clue to her odd demeanour. For in that time, his nose had detected a very familiar, very unmistakable scent. It was the scent of arousal and of hot, wet, excited womanhood. Unbelievably, it seemed that his sister had been completely turned on by the scene. Now that was something else to think about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Videos Moments Similar to New Storyline

http://www.xvideos.com/video52231501/_
http://www.xvideos.com/video52156229/_1
http://www.xvideos.com/video52229567/_02
http://www.xvideos.com/video52229663/_03
http://www.xvideos.com/video52229757/_04
http://www.xvideos.com/video52230201/_05
Old 26-11-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster

Umtiti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro TS, please continue soon.
Old 27-11-2019, 08:39 AM
Samster

That evening, Jill tapped gingerly on her daughter's bedroom door. Hayley pulled it open and stood facing her mother with a pursed-lips expression. Behind, Susie laid spread across her cousin's bed on her tummy, flicking through a magazine, the pair evidently having sought solace in one another's mutual suffering. But at least they weren't out somewhere causing bother, Jill was relieved to note.

From her position in the doorway, the older woman could see Susie's bare thighs below the hem of the nightgown and, though the individual blotches could no longer be made out, the area was still decidedly pinker than the rest of the skin. Jill addressed Hayley formally, unsure of herself and where this left their relationship: "Your Uncle Dan and I are going into town for a bite to eat before he leaves, so you girls will have to get your own supper if you're hungry."

Hayley eyed her mother with curiosity and even Susie had turned around to gape. They were used to seeing the older though not unattractive woman in jeans and sweater, as if that was all her wardrobe contained. Despite still being three years off forty, she'd seemingly resigned herself to a shapeless spinster existence. Tonight, however, she looked absolutely stunning, fully made-up to accentuate her high cheek bones and pretty elfin face. "That's a lovely dress, mum, you look great," Hayley observed.

Jill was wearing a sleeveless, knee-length royal blue shift, with black piping around the neckline and a row of black faux pearls running down the bodice. Reddening around the cheeks at the unexpected observation, Jill waved away the compliment. "Oh, this old thing? I just washed all my jeans and they're not dry yet, that's all."

"You should dress up more often," added Hayley, surprising herself.

Jill forced an embarrassed-looking smile.

"Well, have fun!" Susie heralded from the bed. "And don't stay out too late!" 

Jill tutted and Hayley watched her mother head down the stairs before closing the bedroom door behind. "My mum, going out!" she said with incredulity.

"In her brand new dress," observed Susie with a grin.

"Oh, this old thing," Hayley mocked, in an excellent imitation of her mother's voice, causing both impish blondes to crease up and temporarily forget their woes. "Heels and hose."

"And perfume too -- her most expensive one." 

"Powder, eyeshadow, eyeliner."

The cousins looked at one another, trying to keep straight faces but bursting out in laughter. "What's going on?" Hayley asked, moving across the room to stare through a gap in the curtains as down below her uncle held open the car door for his sister.

Susie looked on thoughtfully from the bed. "I don't know, honey, I just don't know."

Hearing the engine start Susie clambered off the bed as best she could, coming to stand directly behind her cousin. Hayley exhaled as Susie reached around her slender frame with both arms, and cupped a firm breast in each hand, feeling the nipples harden through the thin cotton nightie. "Well, while the cat's away, honey..."

Hayley purred at the familiar pleasure as Susie delicately caressed her breasts. "Mmm, that feels nice."

She allowed Susie to continue fondling her a few precious moments before turning to face her cousin, their eyes locking. With a growl she pulled Susie close, tilted her head, and kissed her fully on the lips. The pair sank into the soft, loving embrace, their lips playing sweetly against each other, two almost identical mouths meeting and parting only to merge again.

As they broke momentarily from the coupling, both exhaled deeply. Deftly Hayley grabbed the hem of her nightie and skinned it off over her head. Her nubile breasts quivered from the motion as her nipples woke to full stiffness in the cool air breezing through the bedroom window.

She helped Susie to fling her nightgown aside as well, the eighteen-year old nymphettes meeting once more in a standing kiss. Naked now, their breasts pressed together, firm mound to firm mound, nipple brushing nipple. Lips opening as their mutual passion grew, tongues darted inside the other's mouth, meeting in the middle.

They toyed with one another, kissing, licking and sucking, and soon their hands began to wander. Hayley stroked Susie's bare back, using fingers and palms and nails to vary the sensations, while Susie worked her hands up between them until she could fondle Hayley's breasts, rolling and tweaking the stiff nipples the way she knew her cousin adored. Caught up in the shared passion, Hayley swept a caressing hand down to Susie's arse, forgetting for a crucial second how they had spent their morning. "Owww!" Susie yelped, jumping back out of Hayley's embrace like a startled cat.

"Oh, Susie, I'm sorry!" cried Hayley, her own punishment less severe, the stinging having worn down to a dull, sensuous throbbing sensation. "I clean forgot."

"It's ok, it's no big deal, just startled me," Susie replied, sucking in staccato breaths between words.

"Here, let me take your mind off those poor little sore red buns with some TLC," offered Hayley, approaching her sexy counterpart once more.

She leant in and began planting tiny kisses on Susie's right breast. Susie purred at the attention, arching her back and shifting to allow Hayley to give equal time to the other chest mound. Her kisses grew firmer, spiralling in toward the centre, and soon she was sucking Susie's nipples purposefully, switching between them and teasing them with tongue and lips until Susie's purring became a heartfelt moan of desire. When finally Hayley eased off, both were breathing heavily, staring into each other's passion-widened eyes.

"I don't think it's fair I should still be hurting and you're not," Susie observed.

Hayley smiled, issuing a kind of veiled challenge with the words: "So what do you intend to do about it?"

Taking the other girl by surprise, playfully Susie wrestled her face down onto the bed, arse plumped up, whereupon she delivered a dozen sharp smacks to Hayley's peachy bottom. Soon it was glowing once more. "Ow, ow, ow, you bitch," Hayley protested.

"It's only fair," responded Susie with a pout. "And I know for a fact you got off on having my dad spank you."

"Did not," Hayley protested.

"Did so," Susie countered.

"I wasn't the one whose pussy was leaking all over his trousers."

Susie looked on open-mouthed.

But before the debate could turn into a bitching session, she moved onto Hayley's bed to join her cousin, no further words necessary, the drill a familiar one. The pair arranged themselves on their sides so as not to put undue pressure on their throbbing backsides. Hayley lay on her right side, left knee raised, foot on the other knee, toes pointed like a ballerina. Susie faced her, their heads pointing in opposite directions.

It took a while to get comfortably settled, particularly as both girls were moving gingerly and wary of their tender butts. But soon enough, each of the teenaged beauties was staring straight into the other's bare pussy, the outer lips drawn open by the spread of their thighs.

Hayley made first contact, swiping an out-thrust tongue along Susie's inner lips, but only by a whisker as Susie planted a loving kiss right on her cousin's swollen pink clit. Within seconds Susie was breathing hard, every indrawn breath becoming a sudden gasp. The other's feline-like licking quickly had each girl in the throes of ecstasy, tongues buried in the deepest recesses, clits teased incessantly.

Briefly leaving the moist cunt that sat before her smiling face, Susie tossed her head back and announced that she was close, so close. Hayley smiled, upping the tempo till her lips and tongue tip were sore. She knew every nerve ending in her cousin's love hole and how to work them. "Oh my God, Hayley, oh my God, don't tease me honey, oh, oh, please, oh god that's so good, so good," Susie breathed.

Her head was lying on Hayley's thigh, face smeared with the other girl's aromatic pussy-juice, the source of which lay mere inches beyond her nose. Her nostrils were full of her cousin's delectable scent as Hayley continued to eat her right to the brink of cumming.

Suddenly, Susie's breath caught as Hayley's delicate, talented tongue danced minuscule circles right on the nub of her erect, exposed clitoris, driving her up, up, up. The teenager's beautiful body tensed and her head swam. "Oh, oh, oh, Hayley, there, there, there, oh, oh, oh, oh, ohaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

As Susie's tension broke, she started humping her pussy into Hayley's face, riding the pulse of her orgasm. At the same time she buried her own face in Hayley's sex, lapping with renewed vigour. Now it was Hayley's turn to hang on for dear life, yet she continued to stroke her cousin's love button with the broad part of her tongue, knowing from experience that she could give the other girl another wonderful climax before their lovemaking was done. And she did, tonguing away until all sense of feeling was numbed. "Oh Hayley, here it...I'm gonna cum again...eeahh, ah, ah, ah, ah, yessssssssss! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!"

In the throes of her second orgasm, Susie buried her mouth once more into Hayley's dripping snatch, moaning her orgasm right into her cousin's soft pink petals. Moments later Hayley joined her in the throes of ecstasy, the two girls thrashing together on the bed like a pair of eels -- electric eels. The room reeked accordingly.

As they fell apart, rolling onto their backs, both winced simultaneously as their tender buns hit the bed. Slowly, each girl straightened her cramped left leg, bringing it back to life and the room was quiet except for heavy breathing as the teenaged delights enjoyed the afterglow of their vigorous lovemaking session.

Then, to top things off Susie spun over and around, bringing herself face to face with her supine cousin. With a saucy smile she began gently to lick Hayley's face clean of her own cunt-honey. When she had lapped up every bit of girl-juice, she issued a kiss, whereupon Hayley took the other girl's head in her hands so that she in turn could lap her own spendings off Susie's pretty face.
Old 27-11-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

nuccel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, camping here...
Old 27-11-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
fortuneo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, and wonderful pix too
Old 27-11-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
KirkbyTG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story. Hope to read more.
Old 27-11-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
phamtrucktroi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, please continue.
Old 27-11-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
SungJoongki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying your story TS, thanks!
Old 27-11-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Amatoily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story, cannot stop reading and please continue...
Old 27-11-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Side by side, their fingers linked as soon both were snoozing contentedly, pert breast mounds rising and falling with the motion of contented sleep.

On account of driving, Dan Fucker had restricted himself to just the one small glass of wine during the meal. His little sister Jill, on the other hand, had knocked back four large ones with ease. As a consequence, he was sound of mind whereas she could barely get back into the car without help from her brother. In the heave-ho, his strong hands inadvertently found her soft breasts, eliciting a lustful giggle and an exclamation of: "Ooh Dan!"

Dan's cheeks reddened though thankfully the dark of night hid his shame. Having finally hauled her into place in the passenger seat amid a struggle that belied her tiny frame, the rugged firefighter leaned across to strap in the floundering beauty. And a beauty she was: prettier and more elegant than ever he'd accredited. It wasn't his imagination that all eyes in the restaurant had been on her and one diner had even been so bold as to enquire her phone number. Tactfully she'd declined.

As Dan bent, seatbelt buckle in hand, he gazed deep into her expressive blue irises lit by the light above her head. Basking in the attention of the most fanciable man in the restaurant, Jill craned forward, causing their lips to brush momentarily. His natural reaction to ease away, Dan found a tiny hand on his shoulder, holding him in place and urging. Putting any natural inhibitions to the back of his mind, he allowed himself to be cajoled into a tender kiss.

Yet, with the kiss turning quickly into a full blown, tongue-exploring embrace, the madness of the whole charade hit home on his sober brain. Jill, however, experiencing no such inhibition or remorse, shut her eyes tight and savoured the moment. Tilting his head and paying no heed to his brain, Dan returned the kiss with verve, marvelling in the feel of his sister's velvet soft lips. Soon enough those lips eased apart once more and the siblings embedded eager tongues in one another's mouths with passion. "Not here," stated Dan, easing away and seizing control of the situation.

Yet in those very words came the implication: not here, but somewhere else.

Jill beamed in anticipation. Slamming the passenger door shut, her brother walked around the car, taking a moment to ingest some much needed air. Climbing in beside his lovely sibling, their eyes met once more, locking. Breaking the spell, she was first to speak: "Sorry Dan, I've been a naughty girl leading you on like this, haven't I?"

Dan regarded her for a moment before responding: "Yes you have."

She nodded, her reply straightforward: "I think you know what I need. I have to know what it feels like too," she revealed with a nervous bite of the lip.

Dan issued a hefty sigh, the palm of his hand itching in readiness. Yet it was nothing compared to the itch between Jill's legs. As she shifted in the car seat, tiny droplets of arousal gathered in her soft and downy pubic hair. The seed of indiscretion having been sown and mutual consent assured, the fifteen-minute journey home was conducted in heightened silence.

"I'll just go check on the girls," Jill imparted as they stood on the threshold but, before she was able, Dan hefted her up in his big, strong firefighter arms before proceeding to the bedroom.

"I'm going to give you the spanking of your life," he revealed, still cradling her slender frame and causing a shudder, not only at the implication but in the masterful tone of his voice. "I'm going to put you over my knee and spank you like I spanked the girls this morning."

In Jill's alcohol-laced brain, the bravado of earlier diminished and panic finally blossomed, spreading through her body to quicken her pulse and knot her stomach. Her throat was dry and she could barely raise a word so it was left to her brother to speak for both: "Being a naughty girl makes you hot, doesn't it huh Jill? I bet you're already wet just thinking about what I'm going to do to you. Am I right?"

Dan let her down on the bed and moved towards the door to lock it shut, signalling no escape. Her heart was pounding like a metronome as he turned. She eased away like a pair of repelling magnets as he addressed her: "I asked you a question."

His words were firm and authoritative, prompting her to reply: "Yes I am. I'm soaking wet."

He sat on the edge of the bed as she cowered up by the pillows. "Get here now," he commanded.

Jill swallowed hard but obeyed, shuffling over on her knees, hands outstretched and stomach flat across her brother's thighs. "Now spread your legs!"

With a moan of despair, Jill complied, the motion met with the order: "WIDER!"

Her stocking-clad legs parted more fully until she was balanced on the toes of her high heels, head bowed, anticipating and dreading the feel of Dan's firm hand. Her cunt was so wet the juices had soaked through her panties and were dripping down her inner thighs. Carefully Dan rolled the skirt up her backside, exposing it inch by inch until it was in a concertina around his sister's waist.

He took a moment to sample the gorgeous curvature of a lily white arse, speckled with fearful goosebumps. Jill waited in anticipation, wondering if perhaps he'd undergone a change of heart. Thus, the first smack, when it did arrive, fell unexpectedly. WHACK! The second followed hot on its heels and, before she knew it, Jill had taken 6 spankings before the pain set in. "Ow-eeeeeee," she squealed, finally voicing her feelings.

More blows fell in rapid succession on that cute bare bottom, each propelling a gasp of pain from her lips, more breath than voice, causing her legs to flail with every swat. WHACK! "Aaaaaarrrrrrh!" WHACK! "Hhhaaaaang!" WHACK! "Hhhaaaaaoh!"

Soon Dan had to wrap his free arm around his petite sister's waist, just to hold her in place on his lap. One shoe worked its way off Jill's foot and hung by a strap around her ankle. Swat after swat after terrible blistering swat he imparted. And if he abated for just a moment to allow the circulation to return to his hand, Jill would be begging him under her breath not to stop. WHACK! "Hhhaaaaah!" WHACK! "Hhhrraaaaag!" WHACK! "Hhhaaangaah!"

2 minutes in, Jill's cheeks were aglow as her brother delivered a serious butt-scorching. The heated flush of her face, her peg-like nipples, the moisture seeping from her cunt and the retracting hood of her clit had nothing to do with pain and everything to do with yielding to her powerful punisher, helpless and controlled. It was what she'd always craved in a lover and had so far in life been denied. WHACK! The next blow drove her mons against Dan's leg and the orgasm hit with a hurricane-like fury.

"Listen...did you hear that?"

"W-what?" replied a drowsy Hayley, looking up from the bed to see the outline of her cousin bolt upright like she'd just awoken from some terrible dream.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1