The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-06-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieded View Post
She's pretty. Looks almost same as the pic (at most 10% discount). Boobs quite big (C to D) is a handful, but man-made. Her nuru is shiok but my only issue is that her HJ is aggressive, like she try to make u finish fast. If u want 2 shot need to tell her beforehand.

I think the most outstanding part is that she is super careful with taking customer and got a lot of precautions. Eg will check if anyone door open nearby then tell u when it's safe to go in. Some bros may find it annoying or time consuming but to me it shows she care abt customer safety.

Just my humble FR. Been to her a few times.
Thanks bro, been wanting to try miu miu. But scared landmine. Thanks for the FR
Old 18-06-2020, 03:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
ello909012 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Thanks bro, been wanting to try miu miu. But scared landmine. Thanks for the FR
tried her a few times before the Circuit Breaker, for me she was too rushed, finished everything in less than 30mins lol. But maybe chemistry not good, dont know whether experience will be different for you. Only plus point is as other bros mentioned, her figure and looks are are similar to the photos and definitely above the average ML
Old 18-06-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cress View Post
I think i still have it from the last time i texted her.
If can confirm her number ends with 4783. Spoke to her ytd only.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loderunner View Post
Noice bro, yea if I recall the number ends with 4783, can't remember the full number...

Upz your points for the information!
Thanks bro, any idea is she still working?
Don’t mind PM me her number if she is
Old 18-06-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 11
TomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried Jia Jia or Piao Piao from slg? Looking for slutty and playful ML any reccomendations from the bros here? thanks
Old 18-06-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieded View Post
She's pretty. Looks almost same as the pic (at most 10% discount). Boobs quite big (C to D) is a handful, but man-made. Her nuru is shiok but my only issue is that her HJ is aggressive, like she try to make u finish fast. If u want 2 shot need to tell her beforehand.

I think the most outstanding part is that she is super careful with taking customer and got a lot of precautions. Eg will check if anyone door open nearby then tell u when it's safe to go in. Some bros may find it annoying or time consuming but to me it shows she care abt customer safety.

Just my humble FR. Been to her a few times.
Is she located at area B?
Old 18-06-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by onceamth View Post
Hi bro. Any good nuru ML around? Miu miu from SGL good?
Natalie from SLG does a pretty good nuru
Old 18-06-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamluke View Post
Fake pics. Actual person is ok-looking. But nowhere near as pretty as in the pics.
thanks for sharing, up u

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 18-06-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomYumm View Post
Anyone tried Jia Jia or Piao Piao from slg? Looking for slutty and playful ML any reccomendations from the bros here? thanks
nobody try piao piao before CB?
Old 18-06-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2145 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Natalie from SLG does a pretty good nuru
No response from her...
Old 19-06-2020, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried the viets from the sgbeauty like Bei Bei, Lin Lin, Lucy and QQ ? Please share if you have ...
Old 19-06-2020, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
nobody try piao piao before CB?
There were some unfavorable reviews about her.
Old 19-06-2020, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 4
Appled1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAppled1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomYumm View Post
Only tried piao piao, location is convenient. Service and massage is good, to be fair that day I went she had a really busy day. But she is very accommodating. Much better than another ML I had also tried recently but won't say which one cos if nothing good to say don't need say. Her picture is same as posted (at most 10% difference). RTF I would if I have the cravings but for now I still a bit scared of the virus situation.

She did say she will RTC soon, so if you want to try better be soon.
Old 19-06-2020, 03:31 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Today marks Phase 2. Please stay safe.

There's a medical study that suggests that COVID-19 virus can be found in semen. While the sample is small, it means that if you're asymptomatic but infected, and you get a ML to give you a BBBJ, semen including pre-cum with the virus could pass to her even if both of you are wearing masks most of the time. Then it spreads out from there and contact tracing is going to show some very embarassing records.

If you have to visit MLs, stick to covered BJ and have masks on for both parties, and make sure you shower before and after thoroughly.
Old 19-06-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post

There's a medical study that suggests that COVID-19 virus can be found in semen. While the sample is small, it means that if you're asymptomatic but infected, and you get a ML to give you a BBBJ, semen including pre-cum with the virus could pass to her even if both of you are wearing masks most of the time. Then it spreads out from there and contact tracing is going to show some very embarassing records.

If you have to visit MLs, stick to covered BJ and have masks on for both parties, and make sure you shower before and after thoroughly.
Thanks for the timely advice bro.
Old 19-06-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post

"Among 50 patients identified, 12 patients were unable to provide a semen specimen because of erectile dysfunction, being in a comatose state, or dying prior to recruitment"

Ccb, people going to die already they still tried to take their sperm. Lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1