The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-07-2020, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Besides Mumu and Xueer, are there any other survivors from the sg wolf era?
Old 04-07-2020, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I met her in 2017 and I just remember her having a poodle and smallish boobs lol
Haha. Thanks for sharing your inputs.
2017? That’s a long time.

She is a lao chio.
Old 04-07-2020, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Zoya? She seems like she's been here for a long time.
Old 04-07-2020, 12:41 AM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Correction: Xueer came around the time sg wolf was in its death throes.

So it's just Mumu and Aimee.

What was Zoya's previous stage name?
Old 04-07-2020, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Ahh, yes Lulu was amazing.

Sian that its gonna be awhile more before new blood or old birds can come in. Probably closer to the end of the year.

OG Angel seems to be softening the ground for a comeback, but lets not say too much later in case drama again. Haha. End of the day, she is still a gem, at least in my opinion. Giving her a 8/10
She seems to consistently attract drama here. Last year, every few months there'll be a swell of discussion about her in some shape and form. Lol. That's the price of popularity I guess. She's an 8.5 for me.
Old 04-07-2020, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Damn.. Suddenly i feel old. ��
Anyway, hv fun and dun splurge alot on MLs. Play slowly 1st but i think its blessings in disguise too as we are in the covid period cos i think not much ML choices for now.
suddenly i feel much much older up you
Old 04-07-2020, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
She seems to consistently attract drama here. Last year, every few months there'll be a swell of discussion about her in some shape and form. Lol. That's the price of popularity I guess. She's an 8.5 for me.

This is one reason I didn't like her.

Always prefer the more 稳重 type, not the xiao ding dong type.
Old 04-07-2020, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya man, from her having nothing to eat, to her going out with someone to have some outdoor fun, every little thing also got ppl have things to say, lol. Guess some guys jealousy also strong, not just girls, haha

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 04-07-2020, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

And that would be NX and XE. Espcially XE. Great head on her shoulders. We share a lot of our thoughts, and I respect her as a person more than most MLs.
Old 04-07-2020, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

To be fair, 99% of the drama wasn't from her I recall. Its ppl here. The only thing I recall was from her was her saying she wanted to 'clean up' her wechat, because got ppl taking her posts from there to create drama here

I'll stop here, out before any drama from peeps here start again, haha

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 04-07-2020, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Ya man, from her having nothing to eat, to her going out with someone to have some outdoor fun, every little thing also got ppl have things to say, lol. Guess some guys jealousy also strong, not just girls, haha
Don't forget got 1 joker wanted to sabo her about some STD issue..

No doubt she was one of the most discussed topics during her stint here..

Usually when a post is made about an AP (usually those FJ in nature kind), all hell will break lose..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-07-2020, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
And that would be NX and XE. Espcially XE. Great head on her shoulders. We share a lot of our thoughts, and I respect her as a person more than most MLs.
NX is definitely not as 稳重 as XE.
Old 04-07-2020, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
NX is definitely not as 稳重 as XE.
NX's mannerisms machiam a wet-market auntie leh..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-07-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
NX's mannerisms machiam a wet-market auntie lah..
She is definitely ah lian like her good friend. Though not as lian though.

She was a tall version of a much milder Angel.
Old 04-07-2020, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 6
Horlicksis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Aimee after reading past comments on her, decided to try her service for the first time.

Looks: 8/10 looks more on the sweet side and young as well, compared to others I have visited.
Body: 8/10 slim with some meat on mid section
Boobs: above average for her size I consider. Felt natural to me.
Massage: 7/10 to my surprise she is quite well trained, she presses with her elbow on tougher areas such as spinal erectors. Very nice if you are sore for your lower back
Bj: na
Handjob: slow tempo and will lick your teh teh and smooch your neck
Location: quite shocked when she sent me the place. Didn’t know she is staying with another good ml. Central area and quiet street.

Overall: 8/10 SYT and good massage. Can’t ask for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1