The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2005, 05:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dragon HC 2

It is nice to know that DHC do keep all the earnings.

( since they earn more than others , surely they can afford to buy Victoria Secrets lingerie set.. I hope to see them come to work in VS lingerie set underneath their dresses. I am little sick of seeing the word -' TRIUMPH' on the lingerie tag.)

So sorry, bros.. I just voice out my opinions and get all the infos from senior bros who visited DHC .
Old 15-03-2005, 11:50 AM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Well, they are there for a reason or two but end of day, the only reason is money. Some in need of it, some wants more of it, some due to family, some due to personal satisfaction etc. No doubt they earn much more than we do but their expenditure is high as well. Heard some rented a unit for close to 1K a month, some are even driving as well. Be there about 11 plus, you’ll see some driving off. Well they are just like anyone of us, there are some things in life we want and we use our own means to get it.
Old 15-03-2005, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
bugisman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Karen and Violet 2 weeks ago.

Karen

Face: 7
Body: long legs, 33B, long hair
BJ : 5
FJ : 7
RTF : Yes

GF feeling

Violet

Consistent with the rest of the bros here. Generally, very good and plenty of gf feeling.
Old 15-03-2005, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
bodman68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076
It is nice to know that DHC do keep all the earnings.

( since they earn more than others , surely they can afford to buy Victoria Secrets lingerie set.. I hope to see them come to work in VS lingerie set underneath their dresses. I am little sick of seeing the word -' TRIUMPH' on the lingerie tag.)

So sorry, bros.. I just voice out my opinions and get all the infos from senior bros who visited DHC .
Another thing from wat i know, they will need to pay for their time off (mai zhong) suppose if they want to leave early, and extra number of off days. Tough not sure how $$.
Old 15-03-2005, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
buayKan! deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

just to share another FR... i know i should be posting more and lurking less.... but well.... some is better then none. anyway here it goes....

a week ago, my gang decides to have a stag night for one of my pal.... i called to book for 3 gals, Carnation, Chanel and Joey.

But we were like 1 hour late, Carnation and Chanel was already serving someone else.... so the recept intro Ribena and Jojo.... my 2 friends were on their virgin visit, so i let the stag boy have Ribena (since it was his night) I saw Jojo before, i find her a bit skinny (i'm pretty big) so i let the second guy have it. I went for Joey...

She took a bit long to come in... honestly, bu the time she came in, i was already showered, and dosing off... anyway, she woke me up and proceed to massage.

The massage is only normal.. but she is pretty strong for her size actually.

Then she pop the magic question. I agreed without discussing price. This is what i find... if you ask them how much, they will usually say 150, but if you don't ask, and pay them 120 later, it is usually ok. I usually do that unless i'm very happy with their service.... or very drunk.... then i would give them 20 more.

She proceed to take the rubber from dunno where... i lie on the bed.... and wait

Came in... starts to undress, and engage into small chats like what do i do.... where do i usually go, etc..etc...

Did a BM very cursory.... then capped me and BJ... BJ was pretty good. suck pretty hard. and she BJ for about 5 mins. I tried to get her into 69, but she doesn't concur. so i had to lean over to the right where her kingdom is to lick, but as i go closer, i could smell KY jelly smell.. I got turn off.

After that, she tried to get me into missionary position which i absolutely hate. I ask her to ride me instead. She rode me in a very wierd position (trying to be creative) but she was like resting on my marbles which cause a bit of pain, i will never come that way.. hahha.. so she had to ride me pretty long, Then i ask her to switch to doggy style... where i rode her for 5 min and came.

After that, shower, dress, offer her ciggies, smoke and chat awhile before we part.

Ratings:
Looks: 7/10 ( i find her looking a bit like joline tsai)
Breast: ?/10 (can't judge, i'm not a breast person)
Legs: 7/10 ( i like her legs, i'm a legs person)

BJ: 7/10 (not too bad, good sucking power)
FJ: 5/10 (not very interactive)
Effort: 6/10 (can't really say coz we were so late)

RTF: not too sure, i haven't repeat fuck anyone in DHC other than Ribena, i would want to try the elusive Carnation!!!!!

alrighty! no need to up my points or whatever shit. If you find my FR useful, just use it!

PS: anyone know who in DHC makes lotsa noise during FJ? i love that kind! TIA
Old 15-03-2005, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by buayKan!
Looks: 7/10 ( i find her looking a bit like joline tsai)
Legs: 7/10 ( i like her legs, i'm a legs person)
Ah, I think we have the same taste and the same way of judging faces....

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...&postcount=430

And I'm a legs person too...

As for chicks who make a lot of noise, I haven't encountered like really loud screamer types in Dragon... but Violet's quite interactive and vocal when you get her in the groove. Carnation makes some noise, but it's the looks she gives while partaking in the forbidden fruit that makes me lose control...
Old 16-03-2005, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 20
simplex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=buayKan!]Hi guys,

a week ago, my gang decides to have a stag night for one of my pal.... i called to book for 3 gals, Carnation, Chanel and Joey.

But we were like 1 hour late, Carnation and Chanel was already serving someone else.... so the recept intro Ribena and Jojo.... my 2 friends were on their virgin visit, so i let the stag boy have Ribena (since it was his night) I saw Jojo before, i find her a bit skinny (i'm pretty big) so i let the second guy have it. I went for Joey...

errm Jojo still working there meh.......or this is a new girl with the nick..
Old 16-03-2005, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 20
MrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i asked them before, the names they use there aren't their real names, it is assigned by the management

[QUOTE=simplex]
Quote:
Hi guys,

errm Jojo still working there meh.......or this is a new girl with the nick..
Old 16-03-2005, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 20
simplex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAte
i asked them before, the names they use there aren't their real names, it is assigned by the management
this i know but the girl that used Jojo has quit......rite??
Old 16-03-2005, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 23
phantom53sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyphantom53sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Bro buayKan,

Jojo had resigned. That is confirmed. She did not returned after the Chinese New Year...You MUST have seen the wrong person?

Happy Bonking,

Phantom
Old 16-03-2005, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 21
HighLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHighLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHighLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=buayKan!]Hi guys,

just to share another FR... i know i should be posting more and lurking less.... but well.... some is better then none. anyway here it goes....

Btw, Ribena was on leave for the whole of last week, only come back this Sunday, i.e. 13 Mar 05. Unless the visit was more than 1 week ago...........
Old 17-03-2005, 04:27 PM
mustika

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doenitz79
FYI,I never tried FJ there before.The one and only gal I have tried in DHC is Ribena(>10 times) and I have only tried body-hand($100) with her. I know it is a bit carrot head on my part,but I love her service.
Hi brother Doenitz79,

Pls advise whether the body-hand includes BJ or not? Thnks a lot.
Old 17-03-2005, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Body-hand mean " Breast Massage and Hand Job."

Body-Mouth mean " Breast Massage and Blow Job".

Just tell the HC gal type of service you want.. and Body-Hand and Body-Mouth have the same price unless HC gal decided that she deserved more pay for Body-Mouth.. as BJ is consider more expensive than HJ only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustika
Hi brother Doenitz79,

Old 17-03-2005, 10:15 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1241 / Power: 0
Doenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustika
Hi brother Doenitz79,

Never try BJ before but she did mention need to wear cap.

By the way,to those regulars,don't you think some of the uncles(staff) quite guai lan? Not the skinny one who assigns you to the room or the mute guy...

Last edited by Doenitz79; 17-03-2005 at 10:30 PM.
Old 17-03-2005, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 20
WWEF is a splendid one to beholdWWEF is a splendid one to beholdWWEF is a splendid one to beholdWWEF is a splendid one to beholdWWEF is a splendid one to beholdWWEF is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doenitz79
by the way,to those regulars,don't you think some of the uncles(staff) quite guai lan? Not the skinny one who assigns you to the room or the mute guy...
not the skinny one? then which one ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1