The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-07-2020, 02:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 12
visser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvisser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguys.live/xiao-xiao-massage/

Posting a cautionary tale for all bros. This Xiao Xiao is not worth your money.

Looks: I can’t really tell because she had her mask on for almost 95% of the entire session. From what I can see, no. She does not look like her pictures.
Boobs: 2/10. They look deflated.
Body: 4/10. She had a tummy.
GFE: 0/10
Massage: 2/10. Rubbish.

Told her I wanted the b2b package with nuru, and I assumed from her post that 2 shots were guaranteed. I also assumed that she would use the sex swing.

I was wrong on all counts. She might as well not have advertised the swing because she didn’t use it at all. It’s just a stupid prop.

Her nuru is so-so, and she nearly pulled my dick off while trying to get me to cum. Then she tried to end the session, but I got a little pissed and she was like Okok I can give you a second shot IF you think you’re up to it.

So I stayed but I regretted it later when it was time to deliver the second shot. Let’s just say my dick became raw from all that pulling and tugging. I felt such a relief when I finally came.

Complete waste of $120. Worst experience ever.
Old 09-07-2020, 02:44 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -80 / Power: 0
wanton00 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Double post - deleted
Old 09-07-2020, 02:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -80 / Power: 0
wanton00 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Visceral thrill, and doesn't cost him a cent.

Why don't you try booking both simultaneously, then the one who confirms booking first 'wins'? Or do you assume both ladies don't have any other customers and are shaking leg waiting for your text?
Haha, I think nothing beats the thrill of discovering a gem for yourself.

But to be fair, maybe some bros here have limited funds set aside for chionging, so it's important to make every dollar count, get bang for buck.
Old 09-07-2020, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Goony is Cool - loads of Potential

TT seems dao. Don’t seem to like replying messages
Old 09-07-2020, 05:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Eobard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any reviews for this ml? https://www.$$$$$9.com/girl.php?id=3371
Old 09-07-2020, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanton00 View Post
Haha, I think nothing beats the thrill of discovering a gem for yourself.

But to be fair, maybe some bros here have limited funds set aside for chionging, so it's important to make every dollar count, get bang for buck.
If the main intention is to get milked, then Xue Er and TT definitely. $10 more to get BBBJ+CIM is a no brainer.
Old 09-07-2020, 07:50 AM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Most ML from the local section are a waste of time and money. Only Ying Ying and Nat can be considered good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by visser View Post

Looks: I can’t really tell because she had her mask on for almost 95% of the entire session. From what I can see, no. She does not look like her pictures.

Told her I wanted the b2b package with nuru, and I assumed from her post that 2 shots were guaranteed. I also assumed that she would use the sex swing.

I was wrong on all counts. She might as well not have advertised the swing because she didn’t use it at all. It’s just a stupid prop.

Her nuru is so-so, and she nearly pulled my dick off while trying to get me to cum. Then she tried to end the session, but I got a little pissed and she was like Okok I can give you a second shot IF you think you’re up to it.

So I stayed but I regretted it later when it was time to deliver the second shot. Let’s just say my dick became raw from all that pulling and tugging. I felt such a relief when I finally came.

Old 09-07-2020, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
If the main intention is to get milked, then Xue Er and TT definitely. $10 more to get BBBJ+CIM is a no brainer.
$10 more? All $110 no meh?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 09-07-2020, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
$10 more? All $110 no meh?
Shit... I always pay $120 because i assume CIM need more. Knn.
Old 09-07-2020, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Heard so many good reviews for Xue Er and TT but cant find their ad. Can any kind bros share the links to their ads. Thanks!
Old 09-07-2020, 08:48 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Shit... I always pay $120 because i assume CIM need more. Knn.
LOL..

There goes the 3 plates of cai png for each session..

Old 09-07-2020, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

suddenly lot of 'new user' pop out
Old 09-07-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
suddenly lot of 'new user' pop out
Dun liddat leh! This period must meet a certain KPI leh!

Old 09-07-2020, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
gawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by visser View Post

Thanks for the heads up.
Old 09-07-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

Hi All, usually you will get what is advertised on SLG. Any services that are not listed there are based on other factors like whether you are her regular, whether she likes you, whether you are a generous tipper, etc. Pls don't use forum reviews to question the ML "why forum say you do this, but you dont provide this service to me". I like to share but please abide by the bro code.

Quote:
Super-Vanilla Tina. Is she the most underrated ML in 2020?

I'm not going to give points in his review. I'm going to rank her against the MLs that I have tried before so that you have a better gauge, because your 7 point and my 7 point means different things.

Location: Along the usual S stretch but closer to the main road so you can stroll over the Han's for some coffee if you reach early.

Looks: Really the highlight for me. Classy, sophisticated OL looks. She can put on a business wear and not look out of place in the boardroom. Throw a gown over her and you can bring her to a black-tie event with pride. She reminded me instantly of korean actress Ha Ji-won. Pre-milf vibe ala Mu Mu and Mimi. Personally I put her above Youzi and slightly below TB.But please note I have a slight inclination towards pre-milf like her compared to SYT e.g. RR is not my cup of tea.

Body: Tall, slim, tight, smooth skin, very little blemish. Same type of body as Mu Mu. Breasts is au natural, soft to the touch, puffy nipples. Probably a big B. A bit droopy but very nice to hold. Overall I rank her boobs below An Ran. Jane is still the undisputed queen in this attribute. Her pet peeve as previously mentioned is having customers suck her nipples. She explicitly gave me a gentle warning on this and I dare not break her rule. Totally ok with flicking, twisting, pressing. Just no sucking.

Massage: Her weakest point. Granted she is green in this field (she came to SG as a manicurist but COVID-19 derailed her plans). Puts in effort, try to be thorough but doesn't get the pressure points correct. She spent a good 30-40mins and really tried her best. Thumbs up for her effort but definitely alot of room for improvement.

Sensual: Very strong in this area. Light cat bath and runs her boobs over your entire body. She knows how to tease a man and knows where our sensitive spots are, good amount of light kisses, heavy breathing and licking over your ears,neck and chest. Willing to explore light frenching and heavy petting but with panties on. Try different positions, don't lie down. Explore her body and let her explore yours. Her playability (on 1st attempt) is much much higher than many of the vanillas.

GFE: Can hold conversation. Helped me hang my clothes, glass of water after shower and helped to dry my back. GFE strongly contributes her sensual because there is no commercial feel. Not naturally bubbly and energetic but break the ice and she will shine.

RTM: Absolutely fucking yes!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1