The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 14-03-2009, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Sending off Vidic was the turning pt

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 14-03-2009, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 18
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!

cool finishing by torres ...

beautiful gols ...

Old 14-03-2009, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsoup16 View Post
Sending off Vidic was the turning pt
half-true bro...

for me, the turning point was when whiskey-nose though he could change the game when he made that triple-sub. I am absolutely sure that Rafa expected that. Beautiful free-kick from very our brazilian, Aurelio...

Please slur-alex, do retire end of this season..
Old 14-03-2009, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Yes...yes...brilliant display. Who would have thought that 4-1! Even steve, Jerry had predicted a 2-1 Manu win.This should keep that shorty aka Rudedy quiet for a while.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 14-03-2009, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

what a match and scoreline.
tonight is an sweet sweet night for all the Reds over the world.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 14-03-2009, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 23
funseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A sweet win specially with the referee on MU. The MU goal looks like a gift especially when the goal keeper already with his hand up right before the contact. Kim run into his arm and fell.

Anyway, referee is always under pressure when match with MU. Their players never stop complaining even when they are wrong.. that is MU.

If Liverpool can maintain this form, I am sure they can win something this year.
Old 15-03-2009, 12:05 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 0
Offspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What a match! What a performance! To top it off for trashing rm 4-0, they did it again on manure.

If only we could have done it to those we draw at anfield.
Old 15-03-2009, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

What a game, what a victory!

To come back from 1-0 down and trash manure 4-1 is surely top class!!!

Top class finish from Torres!
Credit to him! Obviously he is playing in pain...

Though the scoreline is good, what please me more is after 3-1,
you can tell the manure players lost all fighting sprits, looked damn lost...
Only Booney is still trying to make something happen...

This could just beginning of our claim to the title again!
Old 15-03-2009, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
y68708903 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FANTASTIC.....even Steve McMahon on TODAY's article flame his own LFC troops b4 the first kick has salvo.....what a backfire n to thrust the scoreline into a reversal tide for the REDS....the real RED army.....MAN U RED DEVILS sre speechless n off color throughout the match to say the least.....RONALDO and ROONEY were not wearing the scoring boots......to add salt when its already 2-1......VIDIC was SENT OFF via a last man charge against the LFC skipper maestro......TOO BAD...marching orders......finally the 3 & 4 goals summed up MAN U fight n LFC resurgence....hopefully MANU will falter n bedridden until LFC finally claims the NEW PREMERSHIP trophy for the 1st time after more than a decade;.......then its sir alex,,,,LFC are the best n mostly cupped team in ENGLAND.....HAHAHA/
Old 15-03-2009, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

We all know McMahon is a c*&t!!

Let's go down our list of honour:

First penalty to the visiting team at OT in how many years?? heheheh.

Dossena has now scored against two of the top clubs in the world.

And so have Torres and Stevie!!

I'm gonna put my neck on the chopping block and say we are back in business! With Scum still to play Arse and Villa (albeit at home), this is gonna be interesting indeed.

Aurelio has been sublime and I am really really impressed with him the last few games. He has got to stay fit!!

Again, the press never give us credit but putting the blame on Vidic and Evra. Our team's passion and desire was that for all to see. Torres, chasing the lost cause and chipping the keeper, was determined throughout. What did the commentator say? He looked injured. WTFFFF.

Oh yes the c&#t of a commentator, going on about Torres diving, the brilliance of Shrek etc. Anyone knows who that commentator was?

Thumbs down to Fergie for his 3 'attacking' subs hahaha.

Double over Scum and Chelsea this season.

We won despite injuries to Alonso and Arbeloa - no one gave us a chance before kickoff, and especially after the Diver penalty.

Thumbs up for Rafa, for the tactics and preparing Pool rightly for the crunch game after thrashing Real.

Scum 1 Pool 4.

Sorry, long-winded but this doesn't happen often!

Scum still favs to win the title but we aren't gonna let them match our 18th without a fight!!

Old 15-03-2009, 01:26 AM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Frankie - if you are a Pool fan (and I know you are), you got to get behind the team now eh?!!!

cheers
Old 15-03-2009, 01:51 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Finally! A victory at OT. Great performance, great result.

Say... was that Aurelio's first free kick goal for us? I remember he's good at it, just can't remember him scoring a free-kick though. I hope Dosenna's confidence is sky high now. 2 goals in 2 games. If this continues, we will have to keep him for another season at least!

I think I notice abt Man U... Their fans worldwide are more passionate than their fans in Man U itself. Hardly any emotion or motivating their players. Worse still, a lot of empty seats before the game ended. So many fickle fans. I think their worldwide fans more die-hard. So unlike our Anfield counterparts...
Old 15-03-2009, 02:03 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Voronin on target as Hertha beat Leverkusen

Bundesliga leaders Hertha Berlin needed a lucky Andriy Voronin goal to beat Bayer Leverkusen 1-0 to maintain a four-point cushion at the top on Saturday.

Voronin, on loan from Liverpool, scored his eighth goal in six matches when his close-range shot in the 50th minute was saved by visiting keeper Rene Adler and the ball deflected back off the Ukraine striker and into the net.

Looks like our free transfer may just be sold for a huge profit come this summer. 8 goals in 6 games in the German league. Not bad hor?
Old 15-03-2009, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Say... was that Aurelio's first free kick goal for us? I remember he's good at it, just can't remember him scoring a free-kick though. I hope Dosenna's confidence is sky high now. 2 goals in 2 games. If this continues, we will have to keep him for another season at least!
He scored one at Pompey recently remember. And last season against Bolton (not sure if free kick).
Old 15-03-2009, 02:27 AM
Samster

New Video Portal Player 2
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1