The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2005, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future
Re: My afternoon delights w Bai Yi Tian Shi (Angel in white)

OPTIMUS PRIME's date witha Bai Yi Tian Shi

Part 4 - And then We Kissed..

"Ni yao qing lai ma ?"

Those words echo-ed in my mind like it was coming from a distance... Only when I felt a slight pressure in my hands that I came to my senses.

"Is it ok ?" I asked. (She understands some English... I forgot to mention)

She nodded and we tip-toed into the house. She shared a rented flat (in a somewhat upmarket part of Singapore) with 2 other gals. Not sure if they are also Nursing students like her as everyone was asleep then. She led me to her room and quickly shut the door as we heard the door open from one of her flatmates. We giggled a little as stood there in the darkness... our heart beats beating strongly...

We both just stood there in the darkness not daring to move as we heard the footsteps of her flat-mate going to the toilet (i presume) and then a bit later the flushing noise (i confirm) followed by the closing of a door. All this while both of us were standing behind the door with our bodies touching each other. I could feel every breath she took... I could smell the faint scent of the perfume she had on... I leaned forward to kiss her, her lips met mine and I never had a kiss this sweet in my life b4.

Bad habit of mine... my hands were already in auto-roam mode. (touch boobs... slip under clothes) Xiao Yu was kinda scared off by my roaming hands and moved away. I apologised immediately... (told my hands... this is not some WL... so go easy) I held out my hands and grabbed hers. Told her it's alright... I was moving too fast. She said it was alright... she just wanted to take a shower first. Asked me to wait for her as she left to take a shower.

So there I was alone in Xiao Yu's room. Her room was quite bare except for some knick-knacks and a couple of soft toys on her bed. Her small desk had a glass top with lots of photo pressed underneath. There was quite a few shots of Xiao Yu in her younger days in China and some recent shots of her in...gosh.. NURSE uniform !! so she realli is a nurse...

Well I am sure it is every guy's fantasy to bonk a real-life nurse... it probably ranks up there with bonking a SIA stewardess... So this is def a deining moment in my cheonging life !!

I was lost in my (sorry) lustful thoughts.. when Xiao Yu returned from her shower. She looked just mega-cute in her little pajamas... some silky top and shorts... I pulled her into my arms and gave her sweet lips a kiss. Our lips mashed together and slowly I just probed a bit with my tongue... she did not resist my probe and I snked into her mouth and brushed against her front teeth. Pretty soon, her own tongue came out for the challenge and we were tongue-fuing for our lives. I slipped her straps off her creamy white shoulder, my hands were at the edge of her top. I did not want to go too fast with Xiao Yu so I looked at her and she shyly nodded. I lifted her top up and off her body. She reached behind to unclasp her bra and I gently pushed the straps down and let it fall to the ground.

Xiao Yu had wonderful creamy smooth skin... and her breasts were nicely shaped but a bit sagging. Her mounds were quite a handful and best of all.. her nips were really PINK !! I kissed her neck and slolwy moved my lips southward... I had to taste those delicious PINK nips of hers !! My tongue gently carressed her shoulders before tracing a line slowly to her breasts. I circled around her aerola b4 blowing some hot air on her nipples. They erected immediately.

I felt Xiao Yu's hands moving to up the back of my neck to my hair... I flipped my tongue on her nipples... it tasted a bit of body foam (DOVE??) mixed with some sweetness. A very unique taste that just got me hungry for more !!

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 29-07-2005, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 20
Birdoff2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My afternoon delights - By Bai Yi Shi Zhe (The Knight in White)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime
Fair Warning to all LEAGUE members first... this latest fling of mine dun have HAPPY ENDING .... so be fore-warned
Thats sad to hear bro OP, but then again its almost always easier to write out sad stories.
Old 30-07-2005, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 22
DBono deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDBono deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Fair Warning to all LEAGUE members first... this latest fling of mine dun have HAPPY ENDING .... so be fore-warned

...sometimes its not wat u hv in the end, its the Process that gives u the satisfaction....
& memories which u can look back, think about, & hv a chuckle by yaself...

cheers...

Pageant Orgasmizer - L.O.E.H.G.A.S.L

Last edited by DBono; 30-07-2005 at 02:32 AM.
Old 30-07-2005, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 20
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of
Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Bro OP, sipeh steam ah, arghhhh~

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 30-07-2005, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 20
Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBono
...sometimes its not wat u hv in the end, its the Process that gives u the satisfaction....
& memories which u can look back, think about, & hv a chuckle by yaself...

cheers...
Sad but true...it happen some time! But before Bro. O.P. tells us his unhappy ending, let me just post my fr. which I've holding back for self gratification....you know lah, try to keep her for myself....ke,ke.
When I first set my eyes upon her, she had just started her debut in L2 at their FEP. Since then not much has been written about her but she does have her fans. Her name is Cindy. What attracted me was her big round eyes set on a cute pixie face, and a mega-watt smile with slight dimples. However mouth is a little wide and she is short (@1.60m) and a bit rounded (cubby) which make her even more cutely in my eyes! She is a Indonesian Chinese from the town of Medan and a real SYT ( 22 yrs.). Her skin is fair and smooth and very kissable soft lips. This gal went MIA for a few months and for the time being is only working Sat. & Sun.
She was happy to see me after such a long time and planted a wet kiss on me. Could see she was a bit teary eyes. Cindy has never been proactive and in fact rather quiet in all my sessions with her. So this caught me by surprise. We tcss and she began her massages which is ok by local HC standard. Nothing too invigorating or sensual. Just the usual touches and balls playing. But horny me, my dick was already up in the air when I flipped to the front. She giggled coyly and remarked that I must have miss her!...ke,ke. I pulled her closer and kissed her deeply and at the same time removed her clothes. Up close she is very lovable and huggable esp. that cuteness in her face. Boobs were soft to the touch. I moved my fingers down South and I felt her wettness and eagerness. She started to moan softly and her hands were caressing my harden manhood. Next she capped me and I grasped as she lowered her warm mouth onto my manhood. This gal is good. Time for the next phrase as I mounted her and penerated her very wet love hole. We finished off in a few positions. I left with a big smile on my face. Bro. Kumlan is right again!
Cheers,
Old 30-07-2005, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: My afternoon delights - Tall, Dark and Handsome Knight?!?!?!?!?

Quote:
...sometimes its not wat u hv in the end, its the Process that gives u the satisfaction...& memories which u can look back, think about, & hv a chuckle by yaself...
How true, i've always been a big fan and practitioner of The Process...even when bonking a mediocre WL whose service and special is below par compared to the better WLs, there'll always be something positive which i can glean from the experience...
Quote:
...I am sure it is every guy's fantasy to bonk a real-life nurse... it probably ranks up there with bonking a SIA stewardess...
Hehheh, bro-OP, you said it man! I had such a fantasy almost came true many years ago when i was still a swinging bachelor, when a close relative of mine was warded for a period of time...

After several visits, i had befriended the SYT nurse of that station... one thing led to another and we had proceeded to heavy petting and the works but short of bonking... But i started noticing subtle changes in her behaviour and her attitude towards me.... And true enough, i soon realised that a doctor was also wooing her... OK, end of my sob story... Hee!

As for the air-stewardess, until today i'm still fantasizing each time i'm in the air but to no avail leh.... Bwahahahahahaha!!!

OK, over to you bro-OP...
Old 30-07-2005, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: My afternoon Legendary delights - Cindy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Tan
...When I first set my eyes upon her, she had just started her debut in L2 at their FEP...big round eyes set on a cute pixie face, and a mega-watt smile with slight dimples...mouth is a little wide...short (@1.60m) and a bit rounded (cubby)...Indonesian Chinese from the town of Medan and a real SYT ( 22 yrs.)...skin is fair and smooth...very kissable soft lips...balls playing...Boobs were soft to the touch...felt her wettness and eagerness to moan softly...her hands were caressing my harden manhood...she lowered her warm mouth onto my manhood.... mounted her and penerated her very wet love hole...finished off in a few positions. I left with a big smile on my face...
...no wobbly Jelly-O legs and trembling twitching fingers?!??!? Bwahahahahaha!!!
Old 30-07-2005, 11:54 PM
Samster

Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of
Re: My afternoon Legendary delights - Cindy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo
...no wobbly Jelly-O legs and trembling twitching fingers?!??!? Bwahahahahaha!!!
Ke,ke,ke...no, not this time. You know I'm into sports and quite bulky ( sligthly over 200 lb!) and not often that both my arms and legs get wobbly after sessions. With Chris the other day, it was an exception. I think she would have felt it too! BTW she has lost some weight but her pair of hooters are still as solid. Looks good too with her golden tanned skin...hm...yummy.
Cheers,
Old 31-07-2005, 05:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 22
DBono deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDBono deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
My afternoon Legendary delights - Cindy...

Oh Bros!! Forgive me for I hv sucCUMb to the dark hole once again............

After sending Gf off, as she went bk to her hometown(yes, she's fm up north....dun noe Y? but i like Malaysians gals more than sing....mayb too much HCs liao kekekeke) on fri, was feeling Dan Damn Horny as hell, even Miss Palmers n her 5 daughters cld'nt satisfy mua.....(sommore on action wit OC since her auntie visited her..), so so beow tahan, & give L3 a buzz sat nite to c who is available. The recep read out a list of names, & 1 of them is Miss Cindy (Bro ZT hidden gem!), so MaTuLiaos & bk her!

Rush dwn to L3, paid & was told to go to the rm. Was in the shower, when Miss Cindy came in, & ask if i wanted tea. Wau, her voice is thosw "TehTeh" kinda, like those Taiwans meimeis speaks, not much accent but still can make out that she ain't a s'porean. Was sitting on the wooden chair?, when she came in wit tea. 1st impression, not bad looking, SYT, Yes big rnd eyes as Bro ZT mention, a bit chubby, & Bah Bah. She's not the slim type like Racheal, Joey. But she look gd in her own ways. Laid dwn n proceed wit the SOP massage wit oil. Pretty chatty lady, mayb can click wit her. Was told that she only works during wkends(kekek ordi noe fm bro ZT liao), studying during rest of the wk...blah blah. Can feel her soft smooth skin, as her tight & bums made contact wit me, as she was massaging me!Wau, little rascal dwn below was throwing a tantrum liao, he wanna som action!!

Tried to give me a sensual massage(mmmm like not vry gd leh), ask me if it was gd, then ask me The Question. FJ of Course!!(Little Bro was like screaming his heads off liao, wit the paratroopers, ready to charge out!!... Wau let me c.....mmmm.. its been 1+ 2mnths since i last did AD!! )

Since she ordi hv the cap with her, so no need to go out, n off goes her dress as i laid watching her strip. She hv a young taut body wit, perky boobies n nice rnd full bums! Nice small pink nips to compliment her creamy white, B+ boobies. Her body a bit short, a bit bahbah, but no matter, she's still quite a looker. Proceed to give me a gd catbath + BM, we kissed for a gd min or so, b4 she painted me neck dwn, suck on my nips, then heading further south. Said hi to my little bros buddies, his 2 "nuts" frens, suck up each 1, b4 capping me to lollipop my bro. Noeing that i wld'nt b able to tanhan for long, since so long no action liao, i decided to take over & service her instead(horns growing bk on my head liao...both heads..kekeke). Suckle on her nice creamy boobies n paint her body wit my tongue growing into overdrive. Wit my fingers buddies doing the moonwalk dwn her alley! Had her moaning in estacy, think she came at least 2x.

Mounted her in missionery 4 a while, but quickly ask her into a doggie position, as the paratroopers were screaming to b let out, n plunge into her nice, tight warm pussy. Grapping(gentlely of course) her boobies, looking into the mirror continue pumping for a short while, b4 cannot tahan, as all the paratroopers, bailed out screaming their war cry!! Rested on each others bodies for a while, b4 she cleaned up for me & went to bath. Finished hers, then me turn. Continue chatting wit her as still hv a bit of time left, b4 the phone rang signalling her that its time. I paid her, with additional tips, but she did not wan to accept the tips, saying she'll only accept wats expected(we did'nt even talk price @ the begining). Seems like some guys tried bargining wit her, n she not too happy bout it. Now mayb i understand Y Bro ZT hv been keeping tis rare gem all by himself liao..kekekeke

Looks: 6.5-7 (Fair nice looking SYT, wit big rnd eyes, chubby face & nice warm smile. Her lips r a bit wide, but that does'nt spoil the pkage as a whole. dyed hair dwn to the shoulders)
Body : 7 (BahBah. Rather short body, but comes wit perky creamy white B boobies, nice small pink nips, taut rnd bums!gdy gdy for doggie! not to mention a pretty well kept, tight pussy)
Catbath + BM: 6.5 (pretty SOP here)
BJ : 6 (mayb cld b higher, but noeing i no action for so long liao sure cannot tahan, so nvr give her time to show me wat she got, furthermore me not BJ man.)
FJ: 7.5 (Nice tight MeiMei, accomdating, wit stereo sounds)

RTF: Yes....but mayb not, me ordi feel vry vry extremely sorry to me OC liao.....

Sorry Bros vry long nvr post FR liao, so i mayb a bit long winded...请多多保憨!!Now i really hv to go up Cold Turkey Mt liao........gonna to try to stay up there for gd?.....

cheers

Words of wisdom::
Life is like a box of chocolate, u nvr noe wat u gonna get!! SO ALWAYS WEAR YA HELMETS/CAP BROS!!EVEN BBBJ MIGHT BE RISKY!!SO CHEONG HAPPY!!CHEONG SAFETY!!CHEONG W/O ANY WORRIES!!(not only for yaself, for the WL, n ya family as well!)

Pageant Orgasmizer - L.O.E.H.G.A.S.L
Old 31-07-2005, 08:47 AM
Samster

Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Bro. Dbono,
Nice work but yours was a EVENING DELIGHT leh!...ke,ke,ke. Yes, she is a nice lass and a honest one too! She complained to be about some customers taking advantage of her and not paying her the rates. I would asked bros. here not to grudge the WLs their dues as they sacrifices a lot for their $$$. Do understand their circumstances and treat them like your fellow human being. It means a lot to them. I'm sure they will reciprocate in their own ways your kindness.
Cindy has an allure of her own and her cuteness will grow on you. Pretty in her own way and although a bit chubby (still have baby fat!), her body is taunt. As you can see I was rather reluntant to share share.....sigh. I think Sat. & Sun. will be lonely for me liao seeing how difficult it is now to book all my gfs....sob,sob.
Cheers,
Old 31-07-2005, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
let me just post my fr. which I've holding back for self gratification....you know lah, try to keep her for myself....ke,ke.
When I first set my eyes upon her, she had just started her debut in L2 at their FEP. Since then not much has been written about her but she does have her fans. Her name is Cindy.
I remember ur encounter w CINDY, last year rite ??... I think I PM-ed you almost immediately to suss her out. What made me hesitate was the fact that she was from Medan Chinese gal, had some romantic entanglement w aMedan Gal b4 so did not want to fall 4 another...

Sighhh... in the end when I decided to try her out she went on long leave and after that I also went up Mt Turkey...

Quote:
Oh Bros!! Forgive me for I hv sucCUMb to the dark hole once again............Wau let me c.....mmmm.. its been 1+ 2mnths since i last did AD!!
Body : 7 ( perky creamy white B boobies, nice small pink nips)
Bro Bono !! U've succumbed FINALLY !! Dunno it's gd or not... but still I happy to see one of ur FRs...heheheh...

And as u can see above... u jus mentioned the MAGIC word that will make me so GIANzzz to try her out.... hmmm... after I QC the new Dual-Chanel network and bad gal Joyce... it's time to do some Weekend Delights w Cindy ..heehee...

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 31-07-2005, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
I remember ur encounter w CINDY, last year rite ??... I think I PM-ed you almost immediately to suss her out. What made me hesitate was the fact that she was from Medan Chinese gal, had some romantic entanglement w aMedan Gal b4 so did not want to fall 4 another...

Sighhh... in the end when I decided to try her out she went on long leave and after that I also went up Mt Turkey...
Yes you did but I was reluntant to tell you too much....esp. the PINK nips...knowing how horny you already are! Oh, so you miss your chance leh.....ke,ke. Cindy, if I may add is a likable gal but she is not everyone cup of tea. It's just that she feel comfortable with a senior citizen like me and of course those big round mesmerising eyes of hers make my heart goes flutter!
It's good that our Bro. HCC cannot get release from his tigeress on the weekend, we will have one less pitching tent outside the HC liao...ke,ke.
Cheers,
Old 31-07-2005, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 20
HC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
It's good that our Bro. HCC cannot get release from his tigeress on the weekend, we will have one less pitching tent outside the HC liao...ke,ke.
Cheers,
ya lor!! still @@ing out for a chance to laid my hands on her!! kekeke dun wanna miss her out again b4 she went MIA again.....
Old 31-07-2005, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Cheongster
ya lor!! still @@ing out for a chance to laid my hands on her!! kekeke dun wanna miss her out again b4 she went MIA again.....
Ooei, what are you doing sneaking around here?..ke,ke. Your nose very sharp hor, can smell good thingy! Please treat her nice and don't frighten her ok. If she ever complain about you, and go MIA, I'll personally cut your B__LS off!
Cheers,
Old 31-07-2005, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 20
HC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Ooei, what are you doing sneaking around here?..ke,ke. Your nose very sharp hor, can smell good thingy! Please treat her nice and don't frighten her ok. If she ever complain about you, and go MIA, I'll personally cut your B__LS off!
Cheers,
hahaha u oso bery sharp hor kekekeke like tat u oso dig me out kekekkee
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1