The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 29-11-2011, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by lans View Post
i like your idea senior, maybe we should also form a union and negotiate with them just like NBA hehe But sure will fail i guess
Some WL are generous enough to give extra time to their regulars. But if you are newbie, better stick to their rules. When you become or considered their regular, then ok already.

I thank you.
Old 29-11-2011, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

haha,
a lot ppl also think lidat, so in the end, still crowded. i was queuing up and then this bro walk past me and curse, 'knn, thot raining no ppl but still so many ppl #!#^^. depend on luck.

rain or no rain is really none of their business. the wl will want you out of the room once the deed is done. they really dun like to have you around more than is necesary, esp if you no more $$$, unless regular with chemistry.
the most they will do is give you some old newspapers or plastic bag to cover your head and say bye bye, come again!!

its nothing personal, it's just business.
Old 30-11-2011, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Some more got a creek behind. Later kena floods yah!

So far in my years of bonking in PT there are no untowards incidents when heavy downpour.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
--------
petain in low lying area. so flood like bangkok style is possible.
imagine u bonking half-way & the flood water rush in!
Old 30-11-2011, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3576 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
While I agree that Chris does command a queue, there can't possibly be one if recently because Chris H07(2F)R02 is OL and will RTW on 19 Dec.

Haven't RTF Ann for quite some time, busy with other 'projects', he-he. Especially Michelle H02 and Judy H10 going OL soon, next month to be exact. Michelle H22 and Nikki H22 will be OL next month but I not really into them for now.

You can rate a WL, up to you. Me, I rate H07(2F)R01 Ann as "one of the best".

Thanks for your FR.

Cheers.
Good catch, becoz Bro Goodone copied my FR earlier...no wonder i see the sentence so familiar!
Old 30-11-2011, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 13
Goodone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGoodone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Good catch, becoz Bro Goodone copied my FR earlier...no wonder i see the sentence so familiar!
Bro

I admit it

My thousand apology

So sorry
Old 30-11-2011, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
HoSayBowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro
Sure have friendly girl right?

Just curious
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Some WL are generous enough to give extra time to their regulars. But if you are newbie, better stick to their rules. When you become or considered their regular, then ok already.

I thank you.
Old 30-11-2011, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
HoSayBowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heng ar

the room level is higher that the alley level

No worry

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
--------
petain in low lying area. so flood like bangkok style is possible.
imagine u bonking half-way & the flood water rush in!
Old 30-11-2011, 01:23 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Ups you my 3 humble points.

Keep it up Bro.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbigjugs View Post
Hi guys, my virgin FR on H7R6 Joyce.....

Tried her after reading all the FRs on her. She is very friendly and chatty to break the ice.....

A good bonk overall.....

RTF: Yes. She made me feel at ease.
Old 30-11-2011, 05:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
uglyuncle84 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

What time does ting ting and Sally come to work? Want draw first blood
Old 30-11-2011, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Jason Wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: H7R6 Joyce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
H7R6 Joyce - Pretty/Sexy/Young - ex CAT150 Geylang. Excellent services - Great GFE, BBBJ, hot frenching, fingering etc. Very friendly, hardworking, great hard on, accommodating and willing to please. One of the best in Petain now - not to be missed. In my highly recommended list. Definitely value for $50. What are U waiting for?? Cheers
just want to confirm joyce really provide frenching? i just tried her but she smile and insisted no due to hygiene. i really dunno why its so difficult for me to get frenching while others can get...why must they bluff me. just say not comfortable to do better than bluff. is frenching really worse than bj n ar? i really dun tink so!
Old 30-11-2011, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglyuncle84 View Post
What time does ting ting and Sally come to work? Want draw first blood
sally --1130 i think u can see her liao..ting ting i dunno

Bro u should have ask yur question here , shouldn't have waste a thread..Zzzz
Old 30-11-2011, 08:46 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Wong View Post
just want to confirm joyce really provide frenching? i just tried her but she smile and insisted no due to hygiene. i really dunno why its so difficult for me to get frenching while others can get...why must they bluff me. just say not comfortable to do better than bluff. is frenching really worse than bj n ar? i really dun tink so!
i have not tried her personally but wl have their preferences. i believe the frs posted are real. the wl bluff to not let you feel bad. these are some of the things we cannot control.

dun feel too bad about it, i too din get it but i see a lot of frs getting this and that, and it is not just frenching.

ah,.. and sorry to say this, maybe they young tall dark and handsome, i old liao, lau coc coc. like us, sure they prefer to kiss someone younger.

Last edited by bonkning; 30-11-2011 at 08:58 PM.
Old 30-11-2011, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeonlite View Post
Went down today early afternoon and tried H11R11 Jolene for the first time.

I then looked at her face and decided to slowly and tactically move my lips closer to hers. To my surprise, she moved towards mine and we kissed. All this while I was pumping her and she was holding onto my waist. Sensing that her lips were relaxing, I entered my tongue in and we frenched. It was a great feeling frenching and pumping this beauty...

Look: 7/10
Body : 6/10
Boobs: 6/10
Catbath: 6/10
Bj : 6/10
Fj : 8/10
RTF : Yes (if this frenching continues hehe)
wasei... steady pom pee pe!! my cock stand liao!!
but ..aiya, i dun think i can get. tried twice liao, recently only, sigh...

salute you..and again..strike while her lips are still on hots for you.. never know when she will stop.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 13
Goodone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGoodone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Wong View Post
Poor thing you bro

Last time another bro memtioned about difficult to get frenching. Bro austin69 recommend MJ H12R06. Finally that bro got frenching from MJ.
Sad to hear from you bro. Have you try H11R09? Her frenching is good one.

Regards
Old 01-12-2011, 08:46 AM
Samster

Great FR! Salute!

Will arrange to ups your points once I regain powers. Hopefully I haven't upped you before, otherwise I cannot ups again.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeonlite View Post
Went down today early afternoon and tried H11R11 Jolene for the first time.....

RTF : Yes (if this frenching continues hehe)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1