The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2014, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
evolution2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

[QUOTE=shadow chaser;11847857]true bro nothing against yr choice!From my personal experience there abt prc,i can summarised that they r mostly an ungrateful lot..pls see my reasons as per below for sharing ya:-

mine to tell us which girl are the girl u buy her an iphone? rm100 i think is young girl right?i think not only u, a lot of man will buy the iphone or whatever to the girl they like in spa or ace in order to win their heard.

but most of the china girl come here just because of money, if they want to find man. there are a lot of man in china let them choice, what reason for them to choose a man in malaysia?
Old 27-09-2014, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shadow chaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro evolution,

no lah bro...the rm15k is total accumalation in 2 years...each time go rm80 or rm100,total also more than 30 which combines both prc+viets.

that rm15k did not count into the hp yet...just pure cheonging!I know it is hard to believe but is true coz each time i go home,i will keep a record of who i cheong and how much paid hahaha...

as for the support house in china,i also know of a friend there whom i think also gave rm100k++ to one prc...then she left him!I hear his story also felt sad for him lah...oh i use to treat prc very very nice last time..gave them all sorts of things...once i belanja this prc called loo loo,now she went back,i took dinner with her at ace 1st floor,walau..u know how much the bill came?Rm40!I still pay but that was the first and last thinking that is nice to eat with her!Loo loo was my fav last time as she looks like the taiwanese singer jolin chai yi lin!

another prc called xiao ling,now is back...also like to catch water fish!Once she asked me for rm12 for dinner money,i gave her and thinking that she will bring her food to my table..walau...she finished eating only came to sit wz me...that also for less than 5mins after knowing that i wont take her for the night!

another one called xiao lian(ah lian)i gave her all my new china renminbi,all in 5 and 1,total up to 100 of them(rm50) coz i told her will not go china in the near future..but one thing good abt her is that even though she knew i wont take prc anymore,till now she still smiles at me whenever she sees me at ace!

another one juan juan,still there..took her 14 times liao,each time go up before she undressed,will ask for cash first!No money no talk!

i am speaking for myself nothing against brothers out there...prc cannot lah!
Old 27-09-2014, 12:40 PM
Samster

oh ya bro i agree too!I heard from a friend that these prc they use to think that malaysian man r walking dog(traitors) of their kind coz our ancestors came to malaysia in search for a better living..so they actually take us out of no choice but strictly on business basis,no feelings involved!

oh ya the prc whom i bought the i-phone 5 is called xiao suet(small snow) ya she is still there!I dont promise anything yet but do give me some time to search for her photo in my previous hp ya..she is really an ungrateful bitch!Last time use to sing mandarin song in wechat for me to listen..after buying i-phone 5(rm2200) first few days see me still smile and came over to say hi..after that pretend u dont exist anymore!I got a friend there to prove this lah..coz each time sat with him i will tell him abt her..he noted this too!

which is y my focus is on viets only now...
Old 27-09-2014, 04:06 PM
Samster

thaithai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro shadow chaser,

Is this Xiao sue that you mentioned originated from tianjin? Big boob but little sagging with tanning skin? There are few prc girls in ace called Xiao sue, not sure which one you are referring to....
Old 27-09-2014, 06:53 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=shadow chaser;11866771]hi bro evolution,

if u shoot rm100, the rm15000 u use in ace i think at least 150 times u shoot there right?

is ah lian got the tatoo on her right breast? i go to ace just looking at her. rm100 per shoot ,no bargain. services aLso rush. i found her more then 15 times. even though her services is not good, but i also looking at her just because she is my type of girl in term of face and body.

about juan juan, normally with white color t-shirt ans blue short pant,i found her once, is true, b4 go in to job, she will ask u to pay first, also rm100, no bargain, service also bad, rush time. thinking of find her again as she is my type, but she only working night shift, i use to go ace daytime. do u have her hp number? can pm me?

for my observation, no matter u r young handsome, or old, ugly,fat guy? is same for them, their objective here just merely for money, is no way for them fall in to love with customer here, maybe have, but percentage is 0.0001 percent.
Old 27-09-2014, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
evo9570 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=shadow chaser;11866771]hi bro evolution,

no lah bro...the rm15k is total accumalation in 2 years...each time go rm80 or rm100,total also more than 30 which combines both prc+viets.

that rm15k did not count into the hp yet...just pure cheonging!I know it is hard to believe but is true coz each time i go home,i will keep a record of who i cheong and how much paid hahaha...

as for the support house in china,i also know of a friend there whom i think also gave rm100k++ to one prc...then she left him!I hear his story also felt sad for him lah...oh i use to treat prc very very nice last time..gave them all sorts of things...once i belanja this prc called loo loo,now she went back,i took dinner with her at ace 1st floor,walau..u know how much the bill came?Rm40!I still pay but that was the first and last thinking that is nice to eat with her!Loo loo was my fav last time as she looks like the taiwanese singer jolin chai yi lin!

another prc called xiao ling,now is back...also like

the girl i mention b4 that his customer help her to settle his rm200k house told me that luckily this guy stay at kuantan,if not the guy will find her frequently,and each time the guy find her she have to acompany this guy until he ho back.i can feel she very disatisfy with this guy. after i bonk with her,the guy called her and asked her to webcam to her,i can saw the girl is unwilling to do that.suddenly i feel pity about this guy.

last time i used to go spa,i also have experience falling in love with them and treat them as good as i can, i will talk with them more to know them more,but after cheong more and more and getting more experience, i found out that this kind of place is just the price for deal,u want the girl body,the girl want ur money,just it is difficult to expect more. now my attitude for cheong is only for cheong, b4 pick a girl those with price rm100,i will use some product that can last longer when make love,i do that only for those girl who want rm100 per shoot.after that follow them go into room,take out the clothes, boom as long as i can, pay money,then finnish,wont talk more to them.

at this kind of place,if u serious,u will get hurt.
Old 27-09-2014, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
evo9570 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the girl i ever found in ace is juan juan, fang fang, ah lian, xiao min and qian qian.
the worst is xiao min,if u bonk 5 minute still not come out she wiil said very tired and ask to use her hand to make u come out. i also feel his breast is fake one.

fang fang and qian qian is good, not rushing,and accompany too.
Old 28-09-2014, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaithai View Post
Hi bro shadow chaser,

Is this Xiao sue that you mentioned originated from tianjin? Big boob but little sagging with tanning skin? There are few prc girls in ace called Xiao sue, not sure which one you are referring to....
no brother...she is from chengdu,she is short and fair..give me some time as i hv to go through my old phone album see if i can try to look for her photos ya..
Old 28-09-2014, 02:32 PM
Samster

[at this kind of place,if u serious,u will get hurt.[/QUOTE]

oh ya very true brother...to me viets r a bit better than prc coz at least they hv a compassion but i am not saying all viets ya...it depends on yr luck too if u meet the right girl and can click together!

like myself,i currently hv 5 or 6 viets in my list...whenever i go my choices always rotate between them...

ah hanh-25 times
ah tau-20 times
ah truc(ah juk)-22 times
ling ling-10 times
ah xiang-10 times

the rest all mostly once or twice not worth to mention here lah hehehe...
Old 28-09-2014, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo9570 View Post
the girl i ever found in ace is juan juan, fang fang, ah lian, xiao min and qian qian.
the worst is xiao min,if u bonk 5 minute still not come out she wiil said very tired and ask to use her hand to make u come out. i also feel his breast is fake one.

fang fang and qian qian is good, not rushing,and accompany too.
out of your list bro,i only knew juan juan and ah lian...both also work ok lah..juan juan is cocky but she is good,she can sit on u till u come even though hv to sit for 10 mins!I remember once i took my viet girl didnt come,then when climbing the stairs i saw her,took her and she kow tim me in 10mins!Not forgetting her moaning sound,walau...she can really shout!Beh tahan lah!

as for ah lian,she loves to smile..i think i took her for 5 times,did not rush me!I also remembered she likes to put a pillow under her butt to make her ass higher hahaha..she also like to moan in mandarin and say *bao bei,faster**oohhh...feels so good***hahaha...

qian qian+xiao min i did not engage them at all..as for fang fang,i took one fang fang but she is from hanoi,so i dont think is this the gal u mention since she is from prc...

actually it is not that i totally dislike prc but is that the incident abt me buying i-phone 5 for the prc and her attitude towards me made me dislikes all prc now..i banned them!But slowly i am trying to forget that issue now..especially when seeing juan juan..wah,beh tahan lah see her long+sexy legs!
Old 28-09-2014, 02:46 PM
Samster

mine to tell us which girl are the girl u buy her an iphone? rm100 i think is young girl right?i think not only u, a lot of man will buy the iphone or whatever to the girl they like in spa or ace in order to win their heard.

but most of the china girl come here just because of money, if they want to find man. there are a lot of man in china let them choice, what reason for them to choose a man in malaysia?[/QUOTE]

yes 100% agree with u brother!I still believe not all gals r bad...it is just that hv to be careful lah..when it comes to money,always b alert on their tricks to make u agree!

that i-phone 5 i bought is the prc short short one,very fair looking..her looks not bad,definately not ugly!Pls give me some time as i hv to go through my old phone to check on the album,not sure still there or not..this xiao xue is 25 but since she is small,she dont look 25,maybe 21 or 20 nia...yesterday sat 27/9/2014 i did see that bitch and i look her in the eye and i quickly turn my head away in disgust!
Old 28-09-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=evolution2006;11868611]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow chaser View Post
hi bro evolution,

if u shoot rm100, the rm15000 u use in ace i think at least 150 times u shoot there right?

is ah lian got the tatoo on her right breast? i go to ace just looking at her. rm100 per shoot ,no bargain. services aLso rush. i found her more then 15 times. even though her services is not good, but i also looking at her just because she is my type of girl in term of face and body.

about juan juan, normally with white color t-shirt ans blue short pant,i found her once, is true, b4 go in to job, she will ask u to pay first, also rm100, no bargain, service also bad, rush time. thinking of find her again as she is my type, but she only working night shift, i use to go ace daytime. do u have her hp number? can pm me?

for my observation, no matter u r young handsome, or old, ugly,fat guy? is same for them, their objective here just merely for money, is no way for them fall in to love with customer here, maybe have, but percentage is 0.0001 percent.
haha ya bro,based on your calculation,ya i should have cheong at least 150 times over the period of 2 years liao,hahaha...

yes,ah lian is the one with tattoo but i cant rmbr which side of her breast!Ya no bargain from her strictly rm100!So far she did not rush me..maybe coz i was once her regular before?Ok i will pm u her number but i m not sure is this still her number or not as i did not take her for a year already...good luck!

ya bro no money no honey...i can say all of prc r like that..viets also the same but not all!It is your luck if u meet the correct one..i am lucky i met 3 viets whom r very nice to me...before cheonging,can chat with them or after cheonging,they wont rush u out of their room!

during the mid autumn fest 2 weeks ago,the 4 mooncakes i also did not eat but gave to them..i gave to my regular 4 viets meaning each has a mooncake!Crazy me right?
Old 28-09-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
[at this kind of place,if u serious,u will get hurt.
oh ya very true brother...to me viets r a bit better than prc coz at least they hv a compassion but i am not saying all viets ya...it depends on yr luck too if u meet the right girl and can click together!

like myself,i currently hv 5 or 6 viets in my list...whenever i go my choices always rotate between them...

ah hanh-25 times
ah tau-20 times
ah truc(ah juk)-22 times
ling ling-10 times
ah xiang-10 times

the rest all mostly once or twice not worth to mention here lah hehehe...[/QUOTE]

can u pm me the photo of prc u mention b4 and hp number of juan juan?
Old 28-09-2014, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:

but most of the china girl come here just because of money, if they want to find man. there are a lot of man in china let them choice, what reason for them to choose a man in malaysia?
yes 100% agree with u brother!I still believe not all gals r bad...it is just that hv to be careful lah..when it comes to money,always b alert on their tricks to make u agree!

that i-phone 5 i bought is the prc short short one,very fair looking..her looks not bad,definately not ugly!Pls give me some time as i hv to go through my old phone to check on the album,not sure still there or not..this xiao xue is 25 but since she is small,she dont look 25,maybe 21 or 20 nia...yesterday sat 27/9/2014 i did see that bitch and i look her in the eye and i quickly turn my head away in disgust![/QUOTE]

yhe time u thinking buying the girl iphone what u expected from them after they receive ur iphone? be ur gf? treat u better when u find them or other reason?
Old 28-09-2014, 03:58 PM
Samster

yhe time u thinking buying the girl iphone what u expected from them after they receive ur iphone? be ur gf? treat u better when u find them or other reason?[/QUOTE]

haha ya...honestly i like her lah..for long term friendship!Coz i am a tour leader bringing tours overseas u see..so i believed that someday who knows if got chance to visit her place,she can meet me and we go out for yamcha...but i was dead wrong lah!Did not expect this kind of fuck up attitude!

on the other hand,one and half mth later,i bought another i-phone 5 for my regular viet,still keeping in touch with her till now...already almost 2 years liao..can see lah that she is appreciative of my gift!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1