The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 08-12-2011, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Thank you for your info Sir! Noted.

But may I remind you that the exchanging of points involved here, if you will see in the transition of our posts, that we are exchanging points because Bro clown_joker made a huge contribution. Hence the ups points by several Bros as you can see.

What Bro RAMS75 was trying to indicate here was merely to ups Bro clown_joker as well because I have ups Bro clown_joker previously. It's kind of flattering actually that just because I ups a Bro and others follow. And this is why I am careful in giving out my points, I make sure they go out to deserving Bros and with a valid reason.

If what you think is me and Bro RAMS75 exchanging points between ourselves for the 'I ups you, you ups me' scheme, then I'm sorry but you're sadly mistaken.

Yes, we have upped each other before, long time ago and it was because I believe we deserved it.

I hope these will clear things up.

Thank you Bro Winmoney for bringing this issue up. I shall arrange to ups your points once I regain my powers.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winmoney View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMS75 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by clown_joker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by clown_joker View Post
Its been quite some time since i last posted my fr in april. In total i've bonked 4 more WLs. I will go throught briefly for the first 3, cos they were quite some time back......

.....alright tts all! hope these FRs helps!
thank you bro chicken cho, bro bonkning, bro kinjiokar for the UPS.....
.....and bro fornicator no worries you're the first to up me when i posted my first FR in april.
if BroFornicator up u ..me will upz u also..Cheers

Hey Bro, that's too kind and generous of you. Some more validate my ups.

Salute you Bro.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.
For your info Sir,

This forum discourage point exchange!

Please correct me if i am wrong
Old 08-12-2011, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For your info Sir,

sorry i did not ask any exchange from u?
Old 08-12-2011, 03:21 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Bro RAMS75, is ok my friend. It's just a slight misunderstanding.

I am sure it is clear to Bro Winmoney now.

Peace Bro. Merry Christmas!

Cheers.

Quote:
Quote:
For your info Sir,

Old 08-12-2011, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: Jennifer H16R12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Welcome back. Nice sextisfying session with H16R12 Jennifer. Happy for you. More good FRs for WLs like Jennifer H16R12, Jolene H11R11, Miki H7(2)R28 etc with improved services. Will try to upz U tomorrow when regain power (Not sure SBF has reset counter after SBF 10th Anniversary Celebrations - otherwise 3yrs between Upz). Cheers.

Yes, she is. Cheers.
Good to know Bro Kalv, appreciate it.

I thank you!
Old 08-12-2011, 07:23 PM
Samster

austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: All Petain FR experience - Jennifer H16R12

Quote:
This girl young and pretty not?
Thats important
Of course she pretty, some more CAT50 you know! You think I anyhow bonk? Ha-ha!

I thank you.
Old 08-12-2011, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetwalker View Post
Last acc.crash so not active in Dome 2 cos no point,no reputation=No contact!

So back to tis playground again to get some cheap & pro bonk!

Last few months report card:
H02 R03-Boobs lover pls fall in & she will want u to suck it!-RTF 2times
H02 R05-Like bonking my friend's hot mum-RTF 1time
H07 R06-Super friendly & great GF feel
H10 R04-Voted her my top list/super GF feel (Always got Q )-RTF 5times
H11 R10-My only cat40 which I upgrade to $50,she also give me a cat50 stunt la. But I'm more into her big ass for doggie!-RTF 2times
H16 R14-A decent look WL to me-RTF 1times

Tis month mission:
H14 R09 Li Wen
H16 R17 Moon
H22 R19 Nikki
H22 R21 Xue Er
H24 R28 Xiao Tian

Above is just my 1cent view, correct me if I'm wrong!

美丽的香蕉脚!
My pleasure Bro! Your 1cent view for the above IMHO are correct.

As for "tis month missions":
H14 R09 Li Wen-big juicy boobies-recommended!
H16 R17 Moon-nice body and good service-recommended!
H22 R19 Nikki-noisy, moaning is all acting-up to you to try
H22 R21 Xue Er-also nice body-recommended!
H24 R28 Xiao Tian-SOP service-up to you to try

I thank you.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 13
Winmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to all

Bro fornicator greeting you Sir

You are so kind, spending you precious time drafting a clear explanation to clear thing up. Moreover you offer to up my points where i have no contribution here.
Thank you, thank you very much!

Cheers

Quote:
Thank you for your info Sir! Noted.

But may I remind you that the exchanging of points involved here, if you will see in the transition of our posts, that we are exchanging points because Bro clown_joker made a huge contribution. Hence the ups points by several Bros as you can see.

What Bro RAMS75 was trying to indicate here was merely to ups Bro clown_joker as well because I have ups Bro clown_joker previously. It's kind of flattering actually that just because I ups a Bro and others follow. And this is why I am careful in giving out my points, I make sure they go out to deserving Bros and with a valid reason.

If what you think is me and Bro RAMS75 exchanging points between ourselves for the 'I ups you, you ups me' scheme, then I'm sorry but you're sadly mistaken.

Yes, we have upped each other before, long time ago and it was because I believe we deserved it.

I hope these will clear things up.

Thank you Bro Winmoney for bringing this issue up. I shall arrange to ups your points once I regain my powers.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:47 PM
Samster

Winmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to all

Sorry to you too! I am no power to up anyone yet.

Regret

Quote:
Old 08-12-2011, 08:48 PM
Samster

Re: All Petain FR experience - Jennifer H16R12

You must have enjoy loh!

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Of course she pretty, some more CAT50 you know! You think I anyhow bonk? Ha-ha!

I thank you.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:49 PM
Samster

Once again Thank you bro fornicator

Quote:
Bro RAMS75, is ok my friend. It's just a slight misunderstanding.

I am sure it is clear to Bro Winmoney now.

Peace Bro. Merry Christmas!

Cheers.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
leifucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to petain finally...it was last monday, went to h16r11 waited for Pat to open her door...when door opened and guy went out i was surprised to see Pat in person....she looks like the singaporean mediacorp actress Cynthia Koh, i know she is not that young but still looks good and still has a firm breast... service is so good and very accommodating. i highly recommend to newbies like me... i have also tried Jolene by the way, from h11r11, a younger version, she said she is 26 yrs old, she is also nice but Pat is more friendly but both are pretty. Pat only charges 40 and jolene charges 50
Old 08-12-2011, 09:50 PM
Samster

No worries Bro. As long as you do not offend anybody.

Well, you can contribute in many ways like posting FRs but responsibly. Or give helpful information like who will be going on leave or who is available or not, the WLs I mean.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.

Quote:
Quote:
Bro fornicator greeting you Sir

You are so kind, spending you precious time drafting a clear explanation to clear thing up. Moreover you offer to up my points where i have no contribution here.
Thank you, thank you very much!

Cheers
Once again Thank you bro fornicator
Old 08-12-2011, 11:01 PM
Samster

Re: Jennifer H16R12

Missed the boat already!

During last weekend, boss has give waiver to the 1000 members rule. During the period, you can up him even though you Upz less than 1000 members after your last Upz him. Moreover your power is double to 10 at that time

Sigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Will try to upz U tomorrow when regain power (Not sure SBF has reset counter after SBF 10th Anniversary Celebrations - otherwise 3yrs between Upz). Cheers.

Yes, she is. Cheers.
Old 09-12-2011, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leifucker View Post
went to petain finally...it was last monday, went to h16r11 waited for Pat to open her door...when door opened and guy went out i was surprised to see Pat in person....she looks like the singaporean mediacorp actress Cynthia Koh, i know she is not that young but still looks good and still has a firm breast... service is so good and very accommodating. i highly recommend to newbies like me... i have also tried Jolene by the way, from h11r11, a younger version, she said she is 26 yrs old, she is also nice but Pat is more friendly but both are pretty. Pat only charges 40 and jolene charges 50
Agreed bro, Pat gave me the best experience in Petain so far...in case she is not working, you may try her neighbor at rm 12, Jennifer. She gives wonderful AR which Pat does not offer. Cheers
Old 09-12-2011, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

FR on House 22, Room 8 (Ada)

07th/Dec 1700H, when down to petain to ease my hardon... Saw this gal in white top/bottom and showing little cleavage (lagi hardon)
Ask for damage and proceeded

Look: Quite chio (MILF)
Body: About B+ to small C
BJ: Cap BJ thru out, quite long, about 3 to 5 mins
FJ: Push cart & Doggie, lotus I never try...
Damage: S$30

My personal thought: Can lah for a quick fuck....

Please, I don't exchange point...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1