The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 13-11-2013, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1556 / Power: 15
thehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbboy View Post
Guess its time for me to share my maid story too.

Chatted up this maid via WeChat with the People Nearby function.

She stayed about a 5 minute drive away from my place.

Based on her WeChat profile pics, she looked pretty average. Slim, with a keen sense of fashion.

It took me a looong time to convince her to meet me.

Had to offer $$$ in exchange for services.

Eventually, I convinced her to give me a blowjob in my car for 100 bucks (yes I know, its a lot of money, but I was in it for the thrill, and not skilled enough to get it for free )

Drove over to the agreed spot in the middle of the night. It was a private housing area, so I parked my car in a dark spot.

Eventually, she turned up wearing a pink hoodie and yummy leggings (my fav).

Had to stop right in front of her boss's condo, as she was afraid that the baby she was taking care of would wake up.

This, mind you, was NOT a conspicuous spot! My car was under a lamp post, literally!

Still, she seemed pretty confident that it would be fine, so I dropped my shorts, and away she sucked.

Won't say it was the best blowjob; she had a habit of using her teeth too much which kinda hurt.

Top marks for effort though, I think she sucked my cock for a good 10 minutes. Lots of slobbering and saliva, guess she hadn't had dick for a long time.

Eventually I blew my load into her mouth, and she swallowed every drop.
Gave her the 100 bucks and we bade farewell.

Now, she messages me occasionally, requesting for a meetup for full on raw sex. She keeps bugging me to get the pill for her, which kinda sounds enticing to me coz i'm not a fan of condoms.

Have yet to meet up with her though, will update this thread again if we do fuck!
can share contact?
Old 13-11-2013, 09:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

bayi are horrible race. I do not why they go with monkey.
Old 13-11-2013, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Lamepigass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys anyone willing to share ctc?? in return will give u location of a massage joint in e west
Old 13-11-2013, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
mydick4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

My FR;

I meet one indo maid chubby and big (.)(.) in the east . she is very horny.. She did a very good BBJ and request to do raw. I didn't accept to do raw. i did with cover.. She ride on my top ..

This week ,i contact her. she refused and told that her Fb back frm vacation
Old 13-11-2013, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 17
The Stalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Stalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mydick4u View Post
Hi All,

My FR;

I meet one indo maid chubby and big (.)(.) in the east . she is very horny.. She did a very good BBJ and request to do raw. I didn't accept to do raw. i did with cover.. She ride on my top ..

This week ,i contact her. she refused and told that her Fb back frm vacation
Heng u never do raw
Old 14-11-2013, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
mydick4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Senior Bro,

Anyone know single IC usage hotel and some good hotel other than H81 and fragrance around Tampines or any other part in east... :-).

Normally sunday , all H81 are full and need to wait for queue..
Old 14-11-2013, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

SINGAPORE: Maid recruitment agencies in Singapore have started turning to new sources of domestic workers like Myanmar and Cambodia.

This follows the decision of the Manila-based Association of Licensed Recruitment Agencies to Singapore (ALRAS) to stop deploying Filipino domestic workers to Singapore from September 2 this year.

Maid agencies in Singapore said the Philippine authorities expect employers and not the maids to fork out the placement fees.

The placement fees are for the processing of documents needed before the domestic worker can be sent to Singapore.

However, the agencies said not all employers are willing to pay the fees, resulting in a shortage of maids from the Philippines.

They said Filipino maids may also complain to their authorities if the fees were deducted from their salary.

This has resulted in more maids from Myanmar and Cambodia arriving in Singapore after undergoing training at home.

Maids from Myanmar started coming to Singapore two years ago.

In terms of countries with the most maids in Singapore, Myanmar is in third place, behind Indonesia and the Philippines.

Winnie Wang from Advance Link International Pte Ltd, said: "Myanmar maids -- you can say they are a group of people who are very decent. They are not much influenced by the social media, (with) less using handphones, Facebook, YouTube -- they just work, they are very hardworking.

"Their English still need to be polished, we have to train them overseas first before they can come in and adapt to Singapore life."

Cambodian maids have started arriving in Singapore under a Manpower Ministry pilot scheme. Six local maid agencies have been picked to participate in the two-year scheme and are allowed to bring in a total of 400 maids from Cambodia by the end of this year.
Old 14-11-2013, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

A few years later we will all face to choose to fuck myammar or combodian maid....
Old 14-11-2013, 12:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
bustbuster is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hello Bros..I have a contact to share..but this one is a bit hard to up..in only been to second base with her..I dont have energy or patience to wait 6 months to up her.. Will give out contact to senior bro who can share a malay MP with good chicks in it..prefereably with good FRs .
Old 14-11-2013, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scammer View Post
Bonk a maid last week, from indo and is a MILF. Thought she won't meet me but in the end, there she is. Came over to my place for some fun. First thing is to touch her arm and slowly ask for permission to squeeze her melons. 34DD, thats very nice. She say she don't like BJ but in the end keep helping me. Of course, i kept sucking those 34 DD and squeezing them and she says she like it alot. Next thing i knew, she was on top of me and to and fro, keep wanting it so much.
Hi want to exchange contact?
Old 15-11-2013, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5902 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mydick4u View Post
Senior Bro,

Anyone know single IC usage hotel and some good hotel other than H81 and fragrance around Tampines or any other part in east... :-).

Normally sunday , all H81 are full and need to wait for queue..
Was told by fella cheongters that this is common on Sun as maids & BFs are out for fun and release........unless you book a full day room but have pay for the price.
Old 16-11-2013, 04:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Xmanc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to share your indo maid contact. I am newbie. Hope to join the fun.
Old 16-11-2013, 12:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
rlpyouth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Currently chatting with 3 Philipino maids.
hopefully Can get lucky
Fingers crossed
Old 16-11-2013, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Epic101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Screwing maids

How to know if they are interested to be upped?
Old 17-11-2013, 11:01 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlpyouth View Post
Currently chatting with 3 Philipino maids.
hopefully Can get lucky
Fingers crossed
Have you actually met all 3 of them? Dun be like me.

Some months ago I picked up a Filipino maid from Lucky Plaza and managed to sian her during the journey home. She gave me her hp number before alighting. We kept in contact and arranged to meet during her next off day which is 2 weeks later. Had good outing and sextisfying sexxion at hotel fragrance. A few days later she told me her friend interested to know me and want to introduce her to me. I agreed and her "friend" text me the next day. We kept in contact and arranged to meet one day at H81. On that day when she turned up, I discovered the "friend" is actually the maid's employer. She is a divorcee and she & her maid share their FBs with one taking turns to look after the child while the other is out having fun.
Anyway the divorcee is a bit chor lor for my liking and I have stopped bonking her but I know she is the horny and open minded type and will not mind having other FBs. Those interested I can pass her contact to you. Whether you can connect with her to become FB onot depend on your skill.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1