The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2009, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Chinese RMB rates..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post
May I know exact location of shop in Bugis?

Usu changed at Chinatown but rates not so good.
at the taxi stand facing bugis village ...
Old 22-02-2009, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 20
wallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by surachai View Post
Sssshhh its suppose to be a secret... Bro why u picha his lobang? 你好衰的!把人的秘密说出来! 呵呵。
MKM in LOVE is a secret??? Where have you been bro? Everyone in CP including that guy selling fruit outside DVD shop also know lah....
Old 22-02-2009, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 16
harry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You can check Mustafa's rates online. Heard sometimes it can be better than other places:

:: Mustafa Online ::
Old 22-02-2009, 07:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
cpcheongster has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry123 View Post
You can check Mustafa's rates online. Heard sometimes it can be better than other places:

:: Mustafa Online ::

the rate is good but there is a high risk of getting fake notes...

i m not sure coz i also heard it from some friends who exchange notes at Mustafa... i usually do my change at ppc...

can any1 verified?
Old 22-02-2009, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
CookiesMonster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FYI for all bros watching out for fake 100 RMB notes, there are 2 series - HD90XXXXXX and and the latest is TJ38XXXX. So do a quick glance when you change $$. If you get at the ATM, and if you happen to be just outside the branch, go in and report straightaway. Use of fake RMB can be a hassle as they will take you in to the station if someone report you. You can be wasting a lot of hours and answering bo liao questions.
Old 23-02-2009, 10:41 AM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoHoUzi83 View Post
i think there is a HSBC ATM under Mei yi den beside the 7 11...
But the logo looks different ...
mybe different bank same name?
the bank beside Miraton Hotel and 7-11 is Hang Sang Bank ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookiesMonster View Post
FYI for all bros watching out for fake 100 RMB notes, there are 2 series - HD90XXXXXX and and the latest is TJ38XXXX. So do a quick glance when you change $$. If you get at the ATM, and if you happen to be just outside the branch, go in and report straightaway. Use of fake RMB can be a hassle as they will take you in to the station if someone report you. You can be wasting a lot of hours and answering bo liao questions.
i heard stories that even if u get fake notes from a atm outside a branch and make a report ... the bank will not accept the fake notes from u ...
thus there r risk withdrawing cash from china atm ...
Old 24-02-2009, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just discovered a fake RMB1O note in my posession. Haha KNN.
Old 24-02-2009, 05:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Papillon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=adidas88;3505073]the bank beside Miraton Hotel and 7-11 is Hang Sang Bank ....

you can withdrawn RMB from this teller using POSB/DBS card but they charge an extra S$5 transaction fee per withdrawn. Max withdrawn done so far is RMB2000 (but the machine ran out of RMB on the Sunday of lat trip I was there).

The other ATM which you could draw RMB using POSB/DBS card is the 建行ATM opp Miration Hotel (at the shopping centre). Here the max. limit is RMB1,000 (used to be RMB2,000 but dunno why they lower the limit the last time I was there). Here they also add an additional S$5 transaction fee per withdrawn. There are 3 ATM tellers over at this site.

The other 'un-official' place for $-exchange is the XGX office in 好运. So far only exchanged US$ with them (can ask whether they accept S$) - rate definately better than HKIA if one is coming straight to CP after touching down.

Some info for those who went over their 'budget allocation' while already in CP or in emergency.
Old 24-02-2009, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 19
reuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post

i heard stories that even if u get fake notes from a atm outside a branch and make a report ... the bank will not accept the fake notes from u ...
thus there r risk withdrawing cash from china atm ...
I heard that when you get a fake, you should hold the note up, look into the security camera, and likely you can get a refund when you go in to make a report. I have not personally tried this, so cant be sure whether it works.
Old 24-02-2009, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light

guess, it has to be in the flow, cannot be that u get a fake then u bring there to security camera n hold it up

have to be that u withdraw from machine, find out it's fake (w/o leaving the machine) then hold it up to the camera, then u can get an exchange

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Old 24-02-2009, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 19
reuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I miss that part, yes, the notes gotta be drawn from the bank's atm.
Old 24-02-2009, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
you can withdrawn RMB from this teller using POSB/DBS card but they charge an extra S$5 transaction fee per withdrawn. Max withdrawn done so far is RMB2000 (but the machine ran out of RMB on the Sunday of lat trip I was there).
citibank does not charge me any transcation fee for withdrawal and the rate is reasonable too ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
The other ATM which you could draw RMB using POSB/DBS card is the 建行ATM opp Miration Hotel (at the shopping centre). Here the max. limit is RMB1,000 (used to be RMB2,000 but dunno why they lower the limit the last time I was there). Here they also add an additional S$5 transaction fee per withdrawn. There are 3 ATM tellers over at this site.
the shopping center is called 天虹 ..
Hang Sang atm limit is 2000rmb ...
Old 24-02-2009, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
citibank does not charge me any transcation fee for withdrawal and the rate is reasonable too ......
Citibank cards dun charge tranaction fee ?? Is it true ?

then I use citibank instead of POSB liaoz....

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 24-02-2009, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuters View Post
I heard that when you get a fake, you should hold the note up, look into the security camera, and likely you can get a refund when you go in to make a report. I have not personally tried this, so cant be sure whether it works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suckerll
guess, it has to be in the flow, cannot be that u get a fake then u bring there to security camera n hold it up
have to be that u withdraw from machine, find out it's fake (w/o leaving the machine) then hold it up to the camera, then u can get an exchange
honestly speaking ... i strongly believe the bank will not accept the fake notes from u ... reasons being:
1. if the bank accept the fake notes .. indirectly it is saying they allowed fake currency to circulate .. which in china law is an offence ...
2. it is the bank duty and repsonsibility to scrutinize all notes in their possession .. failing to do means they r irresponsible and breaking the law ..
3. after my experience with the cab driver in ZH ... do u think the bank will trust the security camera ??

all in all ... i believe it's a risk but a low risk that u'll get fake notes from a bank atm in china ..
so far ... touch wood .... me have never encounter it before ...
Old 24-02-2009, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime View Post
Citibank cards dun charge tranaction fee ?? Is it true ?
then I use citibank instead of POSB liaoz....
i have been using it all the time when i am in CP ...
and my statement have never show any transcation fee and when i do a reverse conversion .. the rate is reasonable too ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1