The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2015, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post

A few times some sinkies pass by the bar. They asked for me. Said hello. I asked would you like to sit and have a drink. They said no thanks..we just curious want see who you are. Knn..I like Zoo animal issit. Want see who I am.. Some boys come and saw me and actually run away siah..I really must look super ugly or so scary...Haizzz...I just human being lah sell beer in Pattaya. Nothing special.

Only you lah always want curi my gogo gers.
You should rename it the Zoo and everyday opening and closing time you will have the Scopions song The Zoo on. Your girls can havev an animal theme one a week.
Old 17-08-2015, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
What planes did the last two air crashes in our region involve before this Air Trigana accident?
Malaysia boleh mah!
Old 17-08-2015, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

That is the fun of it... I want LL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

Bangkok Soi Alibaba and Soi Holland best liao!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
They are the best la, cheap, dont ask for much, willing to please, know how to dress and makeup, great service. No horse run ahhhhhhh......
U 2 also know that street. Better than whole of Pattaya right? Dun go Pattaya, full of hippos, go Soi Holland, full of angels.
Old 17-08-2015, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I do not understand why u will be bother to debate on this... I must admit, Pattaya is a boring place, all ugly old gers congregate in Pattaya. I normally go to BKK Soi Holland. This is the street where all the pretty SYT babes are.
Dun waste time in Pattaya. Full of ugly old hippos.
Coulddn't help laughing...555

Quote:
Dun lidat say lah..over the years I have met many bros who now I treat as friends rather than just customers. The last few I met like bro cheekies I was more than happy to hear they enjoyed their trips.

I dun count friendship by number of beers they buy lah. But those who come sebok sebok only I tell them take a walk lah.

A few times some sinkies pass by the bar. They asked for me. Said hello. I asked would you like to sit and have a drink. They said no thanks..we just curious want see who you are. Knn..I like Zoo animal issit. Want see who I am.. Some boys come and saw me and actually run away siah..I really must look super ugly or so scary...Haizzz...I just human being lah sell beer in Pattaya. Nothing special.

They thought you are a Beer Promoter and look like Ah Meng.
Old 17-08-2015, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 22
cheekies is a splendid one to beholdcheekies is a splendid one to beholdcheekies is a splendid one to beholdcheekies is a splendid one to beholdcheekies is a splendid one to beholdcheekies is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dun lidat say lah..over the years I have met many bros who now I treat as friends rather than just customers. The last few I met like bro cheekies I was more than happy to hear they enjoyed their trips.
haha it's always nice to have a friend abroad. it was good to have met u and thanks for the tips that u shared with me and for intro a kaki to me.
It was an enjoyable trip for me personally, and hope i will see you again soon!
Old 17-08-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=BlueDragon193;13450571
They thought you are a Beer Promoter and look like Ah Meng.[/QUOTE]

Well , I am quite sure Ah Meng look better..see how many human babes want take photo w him. So cute..hehe

I think they worry I lock them up in the bar and rob them. Probably our gers so ugly they want run for their lives.
Old 17-08-2015, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekies View Post
haha it's always nice to have a friend abroad. it was good to have met u and thanks for the tips that u shared with me and for intro a kaki to me.
It was an enjoyable trip for me personally, and hope i will see you again soon!
Good good..
Any bro in town now need kaki can PM bro cityhope..he in town. Bro cityhope is always smiling and good for a decent conversation.
Old 17-08-2015, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 10
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
My virgin post! I actually did have an account but was decades ago.
Quote:
Soi 6, I think I did mentioned that I rode thru many soi and was referring to the massage palour. I really didn't spot any lookers.
Quote:
After reading back a few pages I understood the situation. What was posted before isn't important anymore.

Due to new account, I don't know when will this post be seen on this thread but I hope very soon. (Before it goes the south ways... Mod please help).
Quote:
Actually I made a detail post and asked Bro Soi 6 to go and verify. Due to new account my post need approval so I waited because I know he is online. I read back a few pages namely 512,513,etc and realized his nick is Soi 6 for a good reason.
Quote:
I still cannot book ticket leh... Waiting for my client confirmation. He will fly in from Hanoi and we meet at BBK airport. Have a meeting in Rayong again.
Quote:
No troll or clone... I ask to PM recommendation is referring to your location lah... Because I read that your shop name appear will be regard as adver. So wanted to know the name.
Welcome back Humlea AKA sentsggirls AKA CPBoy AKA vsat!

Full of shit as usual.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 17-08-2015, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 16
waterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwaterboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Good good..
Any bro in town now need kaki can PM bro cityhope..he in town. Bro cityhope is always smiling and good for a decent conversation.
Touching down tomorrow afternoon...

See you soon.
Old 17-08-2015, 04:48 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Good good..
How much is his BF?
Old 17-08-2015, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Bro Soi 6, you are right... The bar is called Lucky love bar. Just got the time to check google map. As for the name I have explained that I didn't ask. But in my opinion she is the only looker in that bar.

Last edited by Humlea; 17-08-2015 at 06:27 PM.
Old 17-08-2015, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAsiaJoe View Post
Welcome back Humlea AKA sentsggirls AKA CPBoy AKA vsat!

Full of shit as usual.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe
Welcome your ass! AKA my dick! I post my number here now! CALL ME NOW!
Why want to start this kind of bullshit? Want to skype? Face to face verify lah. Anyhow just come and accuses people.

To anyone here that need to verify and verify, PM me. Let's have a skype video call session.

8654 1648 This is my prepaid card I use to divert my call every time I travel. I leave it on for the next 3 hours. Call me
Old 17-08-2015, 05:21 PM
Samster

You bloody piece of shit! You even put my nick in your signature.
CALL ME NOW! I want a skype session with you. You better clear my name here!

Mods, what have I done wrong? To sign up?
Old 17-08-2015, 09:34 PM
Samster

SEAsiaJoe, I waited for 3 hours and nothing happen.

Why can you just do something like this? You can always privately or openly ask if I'm a clone and explain that you suspect that I am. You can ask if I have anyways to verify myself. At least I have the chance to say things like you could contact me thru phone or skype video call to verify myself. What is this? Sentence without trial?

People might think why am I so defensive or why should I care if I'm not what he say it is. Hello, bro! I'm a married man with 3 kids doing decent job leh. For nothing being labelled a pimp! I think everybody here knows what's a pimp is. Anybody will feel like a fuckard right?

Anybody here - It will be lying to say that I will meet anybody to drink. But a few brothers here if you have the concern, feel free to contact me and let's have a skype session and meet face to face. Let me introduce myself, make a new friend. I have nothing to hide.

And for you SEAsiaJoe, I will leave this spare phone on in the office. Drop me a miss call. I will return your call tomorrow. Sunya
Old 18-08-2015, 08:20 AM
Samster

Please do not bring what idiot seaj has created to this forum. There is a thread for all the idiot has created.

Many people dun care except that the idiot has pulled many into the battle ; even the neutral ones.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1