The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7279 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Good evening,

I have not been to a KTV or nightclub for almost two yrs now. The only exception was my brief visit to Dynasty in early 2021 to celebrate the business success of two friends.

I'm doing fine as I still have my two LPs in SG. My quality of life would be lower without them.

Some of my kaki still go to "bistro" or club to makan n drink. You could book a girl/woman to sit with you. The going rates are $300/500! The 'standard' ST rates are 1.5/2.0K.

The problem is that you have to prebook the "girls." And almost all of them are plastic women or old aunties. Definitely not my type. It's good for gerontophiles.

These outrageous prices are due to a severe imbalance between supply and demand. Too many hungry n sex-starved men and too few women.

Hopefully, this is going to change soon, with the opening up of our borders.
And I like to see a bevy of cute n natural SYTs lining up for me, just like the good old days, instead of the usual plastic women n old aunties.

Bros, don’t we all deserve younger n prettier women?? Unless you're a gerontophile.

The damage for booking and ST could also drop substantially.

However, this may take a while because the passport n customs officers in China dissuade all girls from going overseas. Definitely no tourism. Even those going to study and work are discouraged. Several girls have told me.

I can't help but reflect on the good old days.

When I first started going to TAM/LV in 2009, ST was $300-500 for young women and SYTs. A little lower if you met the same girls at Dynasty. In contrast, now just booking a plastic woman or aunty to sit with u will cost the same as ST of a much prettier n younger SYT in 2009!!

I had met several $100 GL streetwalkers at TAM/LV in 2009. They increased their ST to $300-500!!

"Location, location, location" is not limited to real estate investing. THE location where u first meet your dream girl is just as important.

Another factor is TIMING.

Let me give u an example. If a man was lucky, he could hv met Norma Jeane Mortenson when she was 16. She would be thrilled to let him have her pussy for $10. If he had met her 10 yrs later, when she was known as Marilyn Monroe, he won't be able to see the color of her panties even if he offered $10,000!

Likewise, many PRC "singers" who had made big bucks in SG were cheap hoes back home when they were much younger.

Yet, many local men would get into "flower war" to win their pussies. It's inexplicable and really pathetic.

I suppose the winner of the 'war" would get a rare boost to his fragile ego. In that sense it's priceless...

But a man's self-esteem and his masculine value shouldn't be dependent on any external factors. It must come from within...

Your comments will be appreciated.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 25-03-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
sarq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I doubt the price will drop much, maybe just a bit

Thanks for a great thread bro warbird!
Old 26-03-2022, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
But a man's self-esteem and his masculine value shouldn't be dependent on any external factors. It must come from within...

Your comments will be appreciated.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

It's much better when the girls or ppl know you are 'self-made' and you have qualities that are desired by many but that money cannot buy.

What you think and how you think and express would always be refreshing.

Cheers.
Old 26-03-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarq View Post
I doubt the price will drop much, maybe just a bit

Thanks for a great thread bro warbird!
Bro, tks.

I'm afraid you're right. It will take quite a while and the price drop may be modest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Bro WB

It's much better when the girls or ppl know you are 'self-made' and you have qualities that are desired by many but that money cannot buy.

What you think and how you think and express would always be refreshing.

Cheers.
Bro, tks for your post.

Yes, high-quality girls prefer a self-made man to one who inherits his money and position.

A man is not worth very much unless he has things and attributes that money can't buy.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 31-03-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

The Mistresses Dilemma.

It was the 1930s and a rich banker and his wife were having dinner at a very fine restaurant when this absolutely stunning young woman comes over to their table, gives the husband a big kiss, says she'll see him later and walks away.

His wife glares at him and says, "Who the heck was THAT?" "Oh," replies the husband sheepishly, "she's just my mistress." "Well, that's the last straw!" says the wife. "I've had enough, I want a divorce." "I can understand that," replies her husband, "but remember, if we get a divorce it will mean no more shopping trips to Paris, no more wintering in Barbados, no more summers in Tuscany, no more expensive cars in the garage and no more yacht club. But the decision is yours."

Just then, a mutual friend enters the restaurant with a gorgeous babe on his arm. "Who's that woman with Jim? " asks the wife. "That's his mistress," says her husband. His wife huffed. "Ours is prettier."

Yes, get a gorgeous mistress of your type.

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 31-03-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
ThreeDots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The Mistresses Dilemma.

It was the 1930s and a rich banker and his wife were having dinner at a very fine restaurant when this absolutely stunning young woman comes over to their table, gives the husband a big kiss, says she'll see him later and walks away.

His wife glares at him and says, "Who the heck was THAT?" "Oh," replies the husband sheepishly, "she's just my mistress." "Well, that's the last straw!" says the wife. "I've had enough, I want a divorce." "I can understand that," replies her husband, "but remember, if we get a divorce it will mean no more shopping trips to Paris, no more wintering in Barbados, no more summers in Tuscany, no more expensive cars in the garage and no more yacht club. But the decision is yours."

Just then, a mutual friend enters the restaurant with a gorgeous babe on his arm. "Who's that woman with Jim? " asks the wife. "That's his mistress," says her husband. His wife huffed. "Ours is prettier."

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB
Nice share bro. Going to get a gorgeous mistress, but first must have a wife lol
Old 31-03-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeDots View Post
Nice share bro. Going to get a gorgeous mistress, but first must have a wife lol
Yes, bro.

Get a beautiful and intelligent wife with good character first.

Then get a gorgeous mistress.

I know you can do it.

If a lao chee ko pek like me can do it, everyone can do it. You need to have the right mental frames at the subconscious level.

If you read my posts in 2009-2010, you will know that I didn't have the right mental frames then.

Now I'm becoming a SYT whisperer.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 31-03-2022 at 05:38 PM.
Old 31-03-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The Mistresses Dilemma.

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB
Bro WB, this is a nice story that I don't quite believe in real life. If the wife really loves her husband, will not share the love of him with another woman, be it a mistress, FWB or whatever the latter is termed.
Besides, in today's modern world, there are also plenty of married women, who may or may not have a loving husband, is having bf and FWB as their CCA. Hence, if playing field is levelled. That's the fact of life, a little sad but real.
Old 31-03-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Bro WB, this is a nice story that I don't quite believe in real life. If the wife really loves her husband, will not share the love of him with another woman, be it a mistress, FWB or whatever the latter is termed.
Besides, in today's modern world, there are also plenty of married women, who may or may not have a loving husband, is having bf and FWB as their CCA. Hence, if playing field is levelled. That's the fact of life, a little sad but real.
Bro, tks for your opinion.

If a woman truly loves a MAN, she will want what is best for HIM. True love is selfless.

I do agree that women rarely want to share a man nowadays. The main reason is because a man who deserves to have many attractive women is very hard to find. Such a MAN has a strong mental frame, awesome masculine character attributes, and enormous emotional strength and self mastery...

Men in the top 1% have the most attractive girls/women as LT partners.

Let me quote Rollo Tomassi.
@RationalMale

Harsh Truths:

Women would rather share a successful man than be attached to a faithful loser.

Most women do not marry 'for love.'

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 01-04-2022, 09:06 AM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Bro, tks for your opinion.

If a woman truly loves a MAN, she will want what is best for HIM. True love is selfless.

I do agree that women rarely want to share a man nowadays. The main reason is because a man who deserves to have many attractive women is very hard to find. Such a MAN has a strong mental frame, awesome masculine character attributes, and enormous emotional strength and self mastery...

Men in the top 1% have the most attractive girls/women as LT partners.

Let me quote Rollo Tomassi.
@RationalMale

Harsh Truths:

Women would rather share a successful man than be attached to a faithful loser.

Most women do not marry 'for love.'

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB, do you have one woman you love most at this moment? You could be having FWB relationship with several gorgeous SYT concurrently, but if the one you adore most and the one who you think madly in love with you tells you that she wants another FWB as you can't 24 by 7 with her, will you let her have other FWB concurrently while loving you?
While the emperor has several concubines and among which he likes one particular one most, yet when this concubine becomes pregnant, the baby is not necessary his.
A woman may not mind her man to engage commercial whore for that's more likely just lust and physical needs, but when she finds out her man is emotionally attached to another woman, and she herself is considered to be gorgeous and confident in her own, I doubt due to the selflessness you mentioned, would accept and not consider this as a betrayal.
Old 02-04-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro WB, do you have one woman you love most at this moment? You could be having FWB relationship with several gorgeous SYT concurrently, but if the one you adore most and the one who you think madly in love with you tells you that she wants another FWB as you can't 24 by 7 with her, will you let her have other FWB concurrently while loving you?
While the emperor has several concubines and among which he likes one particular one most, yet when this concubine becomes pregnant, the baby is not necessary his.
A woman may not mind her man to engage commercial whore for that's more likely just lust and physical needs, but when she finds out her man is emotionally attached to another woman, and she herself is considered to be gorgeous and confident in her own, I doubt due to the selflessness you mentioned, would accept and not consider this as a betrayal.
Bro,

Tks for your opinion. Yes, I have a soulmate.

Most women will always look for other men because they are NOT satisfied with their current LT partners. And I don't blame them. Married women are the easiest...

If you hv read my previous posts, you will know ALL of them have been searching for the MAN, in their primitive brains. But almost none of them will ever find him. He is much rarer than a multi-billionaire by a factor of 100.

What kind of MAN?

Let me post the following again.

When you behave as THE MAN, you are giving her the most DIRECT “SIGN” of your sexual worthiness - the sign that says you are her missing component, you are the masculine to balance her feminine.

The other “signs” of power are like a roundabout route to a destination instead of the direct route. The other signs are unclear from a sexual perspective since they are not distinctly sexual. After all, a woman can have money, and a man’s looks may be deceiving.

But a man’s actions speak louder about his sexual attractiveness than his wallet, his looks, or his words:

If he BEHAVES like a MAN, he probably IS.
DING! Sexual desire in a woman is now stimulated.

Think of it this way:

Great looks/great wealth/etc. = signs of power = possible sexiness

BUT BEHAVING as A MAN= “proof” of power = definite sexiness

By directly stimulating the “nerves” responsible for triggering a woman’s sexual desire, you BYPASS all the inefficient methods and create an expressway to attraction.

Behaving in a MASCULINE way means being relaxed while also being confident and dominant, and not having emotional reactions to things.

And what do all these behaviors have in common? The answer is EMOTIONAL STRENGTH.

EMOTIONAL STRENGTH

My theory is that women respond to this like nothing else on earth because the truth is that this is the greatest sign of power, and the most difficult to achieve, the most difficult for a woman to find in a man.

You see, money can be given or lost by sheer good or bad luck, looks can fade and be deceiving, but emotions are the great equalizer. Everyone is challenged by their own fears, so the man who conquers his own emotions is usually the ultimate victor.

For example, let’s say you are faced with a great challenge in your life. Whether it's financial, social, or anything else, the fact is, if you are emotionally secure, calm, cool, and confident, you will usually end up conquering the problem and getting back on top of things.

But if you start to fall prey to negative emotions, you will be at the mercy of whatever happens to you and you will be relying on your luck. We all have heard of successful people who have had it all go down the drain and then commit suicide. Do you see how your emotional strength is the truest sign of your personal and inherent power?

A guy who does not get emotionally “messed up” or “bogged down” by life’s challenges, is a guy who will overcome those same challenges.

He will be a man in FAR GREATER CONTROL of what happens in his life, than a man who is a millionaire and is not an emotional winner.

A guy who has his emotions under control and has banished his fears has the power to achieve almost anything and overcome almost any obstacle.

Women understand this on an intuitive level, beyond the conscious.

Women desire to be with this type of man because he makes them burn with pure sexual desire.

As I explained before, at first, you may have to just ACT like the MAN. This is a good start. But don’t stop practicing until you become THE MAN, instinctively.

The irony of it all is that when women sense that you are THE MAN, you will then suddenly be flooded with all the things you have learned NOT to need- affection, support, love, sex, kindness, etc.

Being emotionally strong means you don’t need any particular girl, it means you don’t get jealous, it means you dump “problem” chicks immediately, and don’t play into their games since you know you can find better.

It means that you do not do anything to “win” a girl. You are THE MAN and that’s enough. This means not ever buying a woman something out of the fear that if you don’t, she will “like you less”. If you allow such fears to show, to exist, she will think lowly of you. Put simply, she will think you must be pretty inferior if you feel you need to buy her things.

Most guys talk too much and smile too much in an attempt to win a woman’s approval. Forget the song and dance. All the extra effort to please women comes from fear or belief in romantic lies.

And it always backfires. Women are repelled, feeling that these guys are UNSEXY or they would not be trying so hard.

That doesn’t mean you should not make yourself as good-looking, intelligent, and accomplished as possible. But notice these traits have nothing to do with her. You make yourself sexy by concentrating on improving your confidence, your looks, your personality, etc.

Now, there is a difference between doing something out of ass-kissing and doing something because you would do it for a buddy. Women can tell the difference, and if you do something friendly that you would do with a guy buddy, it’s all right. But it must be clear to her that you are only doing it because you felt like it, and not because you felt you needed to impress her.

When you first meet a woman, be safe: NO FAVORS, COMPLIMENTS, OR GIFTS. For at least 3 or 4 months. And have NO emotional responses to things, period.

If/when a woman says you are so cool and distant, don’t you dare change and become too mushy, because the truth is SHE CRAVES A GUY WHO IS COOL AND MASCULINE.

So become THE MAN. You will never, ever become fearful about anything in LIFE. You'll never be zealous or emotional or angry, ever...

Aspire to become such a MAN.

Cheers and good night!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 03-04-2022 at 11:18 AM.
Old 03-04-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ritwik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for posting this WB.

This is one of th most important essays that you have posted. Woman always try to get under the skin on men they love and perpetually shit test them. Nothing is more sexy than a calm, unruffled and somebody independent.
Old 04-04-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

Bro WB, thanks for the long reply or post your wrote, great effort.
Maybe the type of women you focus has certain characteristic or you simply, categorically regard all women to be the same, looking for men of a certain characteristic to be The Man you were portraying.
I ain't so philosophical, I just be myself. Being in my early 50s, I reckon I am at the sweet spot to be able to hold a conversation with ladies in their 20s,30s or 40s. Anyone older than that, will be merely to talk while the rest, it's open.
Also, not to spend all the time and effort on one, but concurrently have a few few gf and FWB. While they may think they are exclusive, the reality is, they are just one of them.
Old 05-04-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritwik View Post
Thanks for posting this WB.

This is one of th most important essays that you have posted. Woman always try to get under the skin on men they love and perpetually shit test them. Nothing is more sexy than a calm, unruffled and somebody independent.
Bro, tks.

You have made my day!

Yes, a man who is always cool, calm and collected, even in a crisis or life and death situation, is extremely attractive n sexy to ALL women.

Quote:
Bro WB, thanks for the long reply or post your wrote, great effort.
Maybe the type of women you focus has certain characteristic or you simply, categorically regard all women to be the same, looking for men of a certain characteristic to be The Man you were portraying.
I ain't so philosophical, I just be myself. Being in my early 50s, I reckon I am at the sweet spot to be able to hold a conversation with ladies in their 20s,30s or 40s. Anyone older than that, will be merely to talk while the rest, it's open.
Also, not to spend all the time and effort on one, but concurrently have a few few gf and FWB. While they may think they are exclusive, the reality is, they are just one of them.
Bro, thank you!

You're doing great. There are many ways to skin a cat. You should share more of your exploits here.

You have mentioned a very important point here. A man must have many options and thus greatly reduce the risk of catching oneitis. He will also never appear to be needy and desperate.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 05-04-2022 at 06:59 PM.
Old 05-04-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster

Good afternoon,

My SYT mistress L got her SAT scores yesterday. 1530, verbal 740 and math 790. Both in 99 percentile.

She is in a private school and will apply for TT to NTU and NUS. She won't apply to Stanford or Cal Tech because I'll stay in SG.

Here is my reply to a bro in another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Bro warbird, respect for taming such an intelligent gal. Did you conquer her heart through her pussy or was it the other way round?

Bro,

It's a long story.

I have the mental frame that I'm the grand PRIZE and a SYT whisperer.

Met her. Rapport first. Humor plus playfulness. Then emotional connection and bonding. Followed by financial support. Finally, sexual and spiritual connection.

BTW, I could understand her like no one else, not even members of her immediate family. Her mom wanted her to get married when she just turned 18 yo. 女孩子读那么多书没有用. Her parents only had not much more than primary-school education. They own a small biz in a village not far from Nanjing. She decided to come to SG to study.

She was a part time actress and model for 2-3 yrs before she was 18.

BTW, I could understand her so well and break down her shield because she was aloof and taciturn, exactly like my legal wife. They share so many similarities in habits, character and personality traits, etc. It's inexplicable.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1