The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2022, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Vientiane,Laos

I am landing in Vientiane on the coming thursday. If any bro keen to catch up for a session at Goldstar, do drop me a pm. Will be nice to catch up.
Old 19-12-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Can any experienced bros offer their insight on how much adult fun can you get in laos? Are the girls hot etc? Because from what i can gather it seems theres no incentive to go there, flight tix are 650sgd on scoot, that's insane for a 3h flight imo. For that price i can pay for a return tix to ho chi minh for 4d3n, hotel inclusive plus fuck 2-3 quality girls. Doesn't really make sense to play in laos.. hcmc quality is just too high and cheap at the same time
Old 19-12-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Can any experienced bros offer their insight on how much adult fun can you get in laos?
Precovid, I lived in ho chi minh/Binh Duong for more than 10 yrs and after covid, I am here now in Vinetiane. Every quarter, I make it a point to spend about 5 days each in HCM and Bangkok for play/fun. So this says how bad the play scene is in Vientiane. There are pretty china girls, but costing you a big bomb and GFE no where near Viet or bKk ladies
So my advice is if you're after pure play, pls skip Vientiane. Not worth your money to come all the way here
Old 19-12-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
Precovid, I lived in ho chi minh/Binh Duong for more than 10 yrs and after covid, I am here now in Vinetiane. Every quarter, I make it a point to spend about 5 days each in HCM and Bangkok for play/fun. So this says how bad the play scene is in Vientiane. There are pretty china girls, but costing you a big bomb and GFE no where near Viet or bKk ladies
So my advice is if you're after pure play, pls skip Vientiane. Not worth your money to come all the way here
Thanks for much needed advice, I think in asia best to play really is in hcmc. Bkk is expensive and quality is poor. Hcmc has cheap but good gaitos or amazing quality fuckshops that are still very much affordable .
Old 19-12-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for much needed advice, I think in asia best to play really is in hcmc. Bkk is expensive and quality is poor. Hcmc has cheap but good gaitos or amazing quality fuckshops that are still very much affordable .
walau the way you sell hcm...all flood to hcm...but I dun think hcm is cheap like what you stated...gaitos not for all foreigners...gfe is missing in gaitos...so not all like...the Little Japan is good for now but for how long before raised closed shut...

Stick to Vientiane Laos and not other cities...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-12-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
walau the way you sell hcm...all flood to hcm...but I dun think hcm is cheap like what you stated...gaitos not for all foreigners...gfe is missing in gaitos...so not all like...the Little Japan is good for now but for how long before raised closed shut...

hahaha I just speak the truth, I've been quite active in mongering in asia recently, been all around and honestly no place can beat the value of hcmc. If it's not cheap there nowhere else is. S$24 bj with cim from a decent lady with decent looks and figure, only in hcmc can find. Thai/indo/php all no chance, fat aunties also ask at least $50 for bj and maybe won't even let you cim.

Gaito no gfe, that's all good considering you can be fucking girls anywhere from 18-25y/o easily with smoking hot bods and decent looks at S$24 ~ S$48, seriously at that price with that quality, even if they starfish all the way I confirm still come out shiok. No where else you can find such young and pretty girls at that price sia. $30 to piak an 18y/o with good looks, no need GFE la, i just whack 1x good one also worth alr. Hcmc really is king now
Old 21-12-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawing View Post
I am only heading over next week. haha
Can meet if anybody else if going.
Sorry bro, but i'm already back

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Just came back from Vang vieng … don’t see any evidence of farms around in that area…just some houses there
seems like the houses next to the pond are no longer in operation.
i did not have the chance to go over vv because i couldn't get any HSR tickets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmelater View Post
Tempted to rent a bicycle. Any risk of theft? Need to chain up bicycle?
Saw quite a number of ang mo riding bicycles.
like some bros said, they will give u a lock n chain to lock your bicycle also they will usually want your passport as a deposit as well. just lock it to a post will do. motorcycles i see they usually paid some parking attendants to look after them. the hotel i stay has an area for moto parking and is locked up after 12am.

Did my trip from 13-17th dec.
A brief update on what's new or not.

1st night went zijincheng,
newer ktv compared to the rest of the older joints.
package deal at 588rmb excluding dj tips of 100rmb 24cans of beer.
they have balloons for sale as well going for 100k kip a pop.
girl sitting at 200rmb, ST at 500rmb and LT at 700rmb
girl strength i saw around 10-20 girls.

2nd night at sanjiang
girl sitting at 200rmb, ST at 450rmb and LT at 650rmb
deco wise is run down but they are renovating their lv3 so next year it should be much better, so if your going now, they will direct you to lv4
package deal at 488rmb(i dun really remember) including tips but only 12 cans of beer.
girl strength i saw around 10-20 girls as well.

3rd night went local scene at inpeng.
alot of the inpeng shops has closed down. the only one that i went and still there was the one with the plants covering the entrance next to onsy.
that's the only shop opened when i went there. the other shops are like 2-3km further down but on the opposite side of the road. quality seem bad so we had a drink at the tree shop and left.
did not explore the sithong road as it was like the opposite direction of the city.
I went to goldstar after that. saw alot of the ktv girls/dj me and my bros picked/seen. they also sell balloons at 100k kip a pop.

last night RTF to zjc as 1 of the bros wanted to find the sister of another ktv girl. but we arrived too early (ard 7pm) and was told that the girls start work at 7.30pm so a good bet to reach at 7.30pm - 8.00pm for the best selection of girls. went exploring around and found a few fuck joints along asean road.
there's a couple with viet girls going for 400rmb a pop.

we also went to sichuan grand hotel, the old ktv is gone and replace by 1 called MYST. the deco is new and no more mouldy velvet seats.
girl pricing there is still higher than the rest of the ktv with 2 grades
normal grade girl sitting at 270rmb, ST at 600rmb LT at 800rmb
the PR(jiali) grade sitting at 420rmb, ST at 800rmb, LT at 1000rmb.
the OKT told me that they are in the progress of bringing in viet girls.

after spending some time in zjc, i went to dplus for the disco. take note that dplus disco only opens on friday and saturday. they have a ktv as well but there are like only 5rooms. min spending is 1mil for the 5 and it can hold up to 25 people.
girl sitting is 40usd and 140usd to take back. but their girl quality is quite good. no pork chops seen, only small petite girls are in their line up.

I also went back to vientiane plaza massage. like some bros said, price is 850k kip a pop. i usually tried to nego but this round inside the room the girl will still quote 700k kip with no room for nego. (excluding the entrance of 150k)
take note that if you paid direct at the counter, they may ask for 2k baht which is around 1mil kip. so kip is the best rate in vientiane plaza.

Lastly, laos is still chiongable without getting burnt in the wallet, but think they are gearing up for the china influx next year as well as i see alot of shops are being built/reno.
Old 21-12-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Can any experienced bros offer their insight on how much adult fun can you get in laos? Are the girls hot etc? Because from what i can gather it seems theres no incentive to go there, flight tix are 650sgd on scoot, that's insane for a 3h flight imo. For that price i can pay for a return tix to ho chi minh for 4d3n, hotel inclusive plus fuck 2-3 quality girls. Doesn't really make sense to play in laos.. hcmc quality is just too high and cheap at the same time
Bro, think you are too last minute to get the ticket, true that ticket prices are higher compared to flying to HCM. but i think you are more of a solo chiongster and going for ST more than LT.
for me i always go with my friends so we always go ktv.
ktv wise the prices overall are still cheaper in laos.
if i chiong solo, i will probably go ktv pick up girls for overnight rather than using wechat in laos.

Quote:
i went HCM in july and HCM/HN in oct, and actually i don't find it cheap especially for ktv wise, the lowest cost to go ktv and take 1 back for overnight is closing to $500 sgd, but u can say that it's still cheaper than singapore.
Old 22-12-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First day went out around 8.30, the area around my hotel near river area, bars are far and few between also not many people except one area were local youngsters hangabout. Headed to goldstar around 10.30 that was way too early, people only started coming around when I was leaving.
At around 11.30 not many girls left at sanjiang (around 10) and zijingcheng (3 lol), was quoted 200+600 rmb at sanjiang and 700 rmb at the other, quite sure they are closing soon after.
Massage places around the area were quoted ridiculous prices around 700rmb for st, 1400rmb for lt. some have Vietnamese girls.
Goldstar got alive at 12.30 when I headed back, joined 3 girls at a table. Balloons were 100k Kip, beers were 22k. Don’t know if I got the wrong impression, partied with them for 2 hours but the girl I interested in didn’t want to go with me, left alone

Second day went to the place behind la ong dao hotel 1, got about 12 girls. Picked one for LT, quoted 1m negotiated to 900k. Dead fish and cannot communicate haiz. Let her go around 5am….
Old 22-12-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Just for info : they have built a new road between Vientiane and Vang Vieng … it takes 1.5 hours by minivan compare to 4 hours previously on the old road. I took the bullet train from Vientiane to Vang Vang (1 hour) and the minivan back. The tickets for the bullet train can only be bought maximum 2 days ahead (today , tomorrow and the day after tomorrow)
Cost of minivan trip : 100 000 kips
Cost of bullet train 2nd class seat : 125 000 kips

Those travel agents go and buy train tickets and then sell to hotels 3, 4 times the price but with pick up service but still …

Last edited by bigmannow; 23-12-2022 at 10:03 AM.
Old 22-12-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
careng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just for info : they have built a new road between Vientiane and Vang Vieng … it takes 1.5 hours by minivan compare to 4 hours previously on the old road. I took the bullet train from Vientiane to Vang Vang (1 hour) and the minivan back. The tickets for the bullet train can only be bought maximum 2 days ahead (today , tomorrow and the day after tomorrow)
Great news for Vientiane - Vang Vieng Trip , remember it take about 3 to 4 hour by minivan last time and cost me 50K Kip.
Old 22-12-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by careng View Post
Great news for Vientiane - Vang Vieng Trip , remember it take about 3 to 4 hour by minivan last time and cost me 50K Kip.
Now is 100 000 kips
Old 23-12-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Now is 100 000 kips
My hotel booked one for me for 120k. The actual journey is quite fast. Less than 1.5 hour but they kept waiting to pack the van. 12pm schedule only left the "station" at almost 1.
Old 23-12-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Flight to vte from sg is just ex for this holiday period. For that matter, last minute flights usually cost more.

My kaki played both HCM n vte. The conclusion also same. Hcm is more pricey. Both places surely cheaper than sg anytime.
Old 24-12-2022, 04:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Vitorloke is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Cost of minivan trip : 100 000 kips
Cost of bullet train 2nd class seat : 125 000 kips

Those travel agents go and buy train tickets and then sell to hotels 3, 4 times the price but with pick up service but still …
Can you share with me where to buy the minivan tickets in Vientiane and where to buy the train ticket in vang vieng? Thank
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1