The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-12-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaunaxD View Post
Aimee kena bao liao ah? Msg her a few times no reply
No leh, I think she is busy on something else I just visited her last Friday.
Old 21-12-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 18
sourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I also want bao can? I heard that Nam Kee bao not bad.

I do agree with some bros, sometimes all we need to do is wait. I believe many lao jiaos would agree. If they don't reply, just move along. Life is too short to be bothered if ML don't reply us.
Old 21-12-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

just try overnight lah if they accept what you offer.
Old 21-12-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 10
lsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to behold

hows aini session like? last time never try book b4.
Old 21-12-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Aini

Location, 10/10 , blindfolded can reach this place.

Looks 8/10 , kawai sooooo desu. Sibeh cute face.

Showered you n rub you all over from outside the shower area. SN mode.

Nice pair of tits - felt natural to me

Gfe 8/10 , looking at you with that cfm look ...

Hj 6/10 ... she tried her best but just lacking that sensuality n stroke to ger me off. Like a bro said earlier, FJ would have been heavenly.

RTM ... dont think so.
Old 21-12-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsjie View Post
hows aini session like? last time never try book b4.
In short, high on sensual. But her schedule is pretty much filled. If I'm not wrong, she's going back next week.
Old 22-12-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Problem is bros fast hand fast leg bao girls from FOMO la. No surprise can’t get response from Xue Er. Bao Liao!
Old 22-12-2020, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourpiss8891 View Post
I also want bao can? I heard that Nam Kee bao not bad.

I do agree with some bros, sometimes all we need to do is wait. I believe many lao jiaos would agree. If they don't reply, just move along. Life is too short to be bothered if ML don't reply us.
This thread is making me hungry....
Maybe go and get the Nam Kee Amy Yip bao...

Since no money to bao. Still can afford to buy Bao
Old 22-12-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonerhi View Post
We already had a round of picture trading incident causing the MLs to have restricted access to their 朋友圈. Now are we going to have another bao incident, causing the MLs to totally block of the 朋友圈?
Talking about picture trading, i should repost my previous response to let the various ladies sleep well tonight

For the bros, when you are face down on the massage table and just so happen to be talking about the pervert pic collector to break the ice or just for random conversation, u can tell the ladies my sad little story.

Once upon a time, there was a guy who came from geylang, the land of cheap and good but super well used abalone. When this guy saw all the relatively fresh, tender pink abalone here, he was mesmerised. In geylang all the abalones are cooped up together like chickens in a small cage, but here he felt like he was transported to the wild oceans of new zealand, free from pollution. Where the most fresh, most tender, most juicy abalones grow freely in the great pristine ocean.

He started to feel curious about how this new type of abalones look like. He wanted to look at their pictures and imagine the aroma.... The hot warm body fragrance coming out of their little pink abalones as they get excited from his tender strokes... Thus this was how it all started, just a man with a desire to collect pictures of all the top popular girls.

My picture trading started off quietly with nothing remarkable happening. I had good information and I was confident that i can trade this info for pictures of my chosen targets.

Indeed, over the course of afew days, i was able to collect the pictures of 2 popular ladies ( which i put to good use ). However on saturday there was widespread alarm in the forum because afew popular ml removed their pictures and many guys went crazy when they can no longer see picture updates of their favourite ml.

"The wechat pictures are all gone!!!".... "its all the picture trader's fault" the heartbroken fan boys cried in panic, nevermind that they are also the same group of people who refused to trade or share with me thats why i had to keep posting my picture trade request.

As i watched them crying out for someone to save them, their bitter tears reached me and i felt touched by their strong dedication to abalone pictures..... It turns out that we are similar pic lovers after all...... Out of the goodness of my heart towards fellow pic collectors, i forgave their selfish behaviour of picture hoarding and in a display of heart moving compassion, i let go of my own goals so that this group of fan boys might be saved from a situation of their own making. Thus my picture journey has ended, so that the flowers might bloom once again.

Everyone..... there is no need to thank me

In case there are any mls still worried about my picture trading and for any bros who need fresh conversations topics...

I have pics of

Ou mei
Ning xia

They don't need to worry anymore because its already too late.

I missed out on xue er, ai ni. Regret that i wasn't able to perform a special good luck ritual for them.

To the other mls who heard about my pic trading and you are somehow feeling worried....pls dun think too highly of yourself..... im only interested in the Best of the Best of the Best! In a garden of beautiful flowers, who will notice wadever random grass ?

Finally to the bros who traded with me, i have already deleted all the pm, rest assured your identities are secret.

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 22-12-2020 at 09:24 AM.
Old 22-12-2020, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
In short, high on sensual. But her schedule is pretty much filled. If I'm not wrong, she's going back next week.
Definitely not next week bro. Got an appointment with her for 1+ weeks from now lol
Old 22-12-2020, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Few days back, tried texting AiNi around noon and was lucky I got a reply pretty promptly. She's really booked through and through. My appointment is about 10 days from the day I secured it. Read the generally positive reviews so far and hoping she doesn't burn out before that
Old 22-12-2020, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

I see xue er offering nuru now. Has any bros tried.
Old 22-12-2020, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
youngchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungchappp9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
I see xue er offering nuru now. Has any bros tried.
wow dmg abit on the steep side though..
Old 22-12-2020, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
ben123jo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
U worried MLs video u?
yes, i got an uneasy feeling in one of the condo FLs...
Old 22-12-2020, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 13
robinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-yue-yue-massage/

seems cannot find much info about her, any bro tried her and MR ?
She has been here for a very long time. I last visited her about 2-3 times about 3 years ago, not sure if she’s still at the same area now, but her fees remained the same.

Tall and thin lady, boobs are A or smaller, massage is average.
Pics are def her, but expect some filters applied on current pics.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1