The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2014, 04:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 11
HappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fion's - nothing to hold on to, how to move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermelontea View Post
bro,

long long time ago, the apple was taken down by Eve and given to Adam.

Eve did not give the fruit to Adam first. Eve took a bite on the fruit first, before giving it to Adam.

Correction! Long long time ago, the pomegranate from the tree that Eve took, was just beside the apple tree.

Old 23-08-2014, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 10
solarflare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fion.18 View Post
Thank you! Whoa this so old school but nice. Unfortunately my horrendous Mandarin doesn't allow me to fully appreciate the song. But from what I can gather, the lyrics is beautiful!
No need to understand every single lyric.

know what song means and the gist of the song good already.

Hope you have good weekend
Old 23-08-2014, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 20
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflare View Post
Hope you have good weekend
Happy weekend to you too, Solarflare

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyOwl View Post
Sis. fion.18, you're always welcome. It is my pleasure to have a smile on your face.

In life, it is not so much about how you are traveling & where the destination was supposed to be at. It is during the journey, when you start experiencing something new, admiring something beautiful, believing something good to come, etc... that makes it enjoyable!
Thank you HappyOwl, I got what you meant! Happy weekend!
Old 23-08-2014, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyOwl View Post
Eve did not give the fruit to Adam first. Eve took a bite on the fruit first, before giving it to Adam.

Correction! Long long time ago, the pomegranate from the tree that Eve took, was just beside the apple tree.

They are the bloody cause that we are wearing clothes now ...

Imagine everyone walking naked on the streets
Old 23-08-2014, 01:37 PM
Samster

HappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Thank you HappyOwl, I got what you meant! Happy weekend!
Noted Sis. You do have a happy weekend too. Cheers!
Old 23-08-2014, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
They are the bloody cause that we are wearing clothes now ...

Imagine everyone walking naked on the streets
Bro. demonhunter, they do bring a many sexcitement like up-skirts, down-blouses & mind-f***s.

Imagine everyone walking naked on the streets, you either left with people at home 睡觉ing, with people all out 走街ing but not with people 上网ing sbf. No premium business for boss.

ps: By the way, do look after your health well.
Old 23-08-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
whisperr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Fion, I was just browsing through and found this thread. You commented on my post now I understand why you say you can relate. Because what you're feeling/felt is exactly what I'm going through right now.

My ex was a really special person to me, I'm not sure I can say I thought he was the one, but he just had a very special place in my heart and still do. I always took that connection we had for granted, thinking that it was only natural, only when he left me that I realise it was a rare thing, like he said.

We still contact each other and I know its bad, but it hurts more if one day I think of losing all contact with him. The breakup was hard for both of us, and the reason was because he couldn't love me as much as I loved him. He say he wants me as a soulmate but he knows that he won't marry me, and he said he tried to love me at the same capacity but he just can't. I couldn't say its entirely my fault, because I made some mistakes in the relationship as well. He wants me to be strong and mature. He did at one point ask me to grow up. HAHA.

Idk, I think that many will think that what he said is bullshit, but only when you are the actual party of the relationship, you'd be able to understand what is happening. It's hard for outsiders to understand certain things because they never truly understand the kind of special connection you have with that person.

I talk to other guys, go for dates but it just, I kept feeling that things won't work out because I don't see traces of him in the people I go on dates with, I still look for his shadow when I look at other people. I still think of him everyday, wondering if some things didn't happen, will we still be tgt?

He said that maybe one day in the future, what will be yours, will eventually be yours, his rational is that one day we might or might not be tgt again. I mean, this is the one of the worst thing because I still feel that I want him back and of course I tried. I know that I shouldn't be holding on to that last ray of hope that one day he might want me back.

Sorry I know I'm supposed to be encouraging you but instead shared my own story instead. But Fion, I think that walking out of the shadows of him is the best thing to do. I should tell myself this as well. All the best. *hugs*
Old 23-08-2014, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 20
soggypanties is one of the Best!soggypanties is one of the Best!soggypanties is one of the Best!

At least you are girls who know clearly why things can't work out. I'm a guy who committed everything including a wedding proposal. Yet she keeps showing cold feet bye finding fault, giving me cold shoulder etc. until I couldn't take it and broke it off when I couldn't reason with her my concerns. And now its me who is regretting and trying to reach her with totally no response. I have enough experiences with other relationships but know very well this is the true one. Obviously by now I know such a relationship is doomed. But its so hard to think with the brain when the heart keeps getting in the way. Who can tell me how to move on then? Or if I am hoping to get back, how to? Its so easy to say let it go, time heals all wounds....etc. easie said than done
Old 23-08-2014, 08:18 PM
Samster

sentence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To Fion,

You'll have to bite the bullet and accept the fact that getting him back is as good as impossible. Your relationship with him may also not be the same as before even if both of you will be successful in patching back because there will always be the skepticism part again.

Keep yourself busy, network with more friends and a right one should eventually come along. Otherwise, how did you ever meet him in the first place? Time will heal your broken heart. Must learn to let go and look for a better tomorrow, or you'll just torture yourself to the extreme. It just isn't worth it at all. Tell yourself that you'll eventually meet the right one. It's just a matter of time. The more you network with (either through business or casual), the better are your chances.
Old 24-08-2014, 01:34 AM
Samster

fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whisperr View Post
Hey Fion, I was just browsing through and found this thread. You commented on my post now I understand why you say you can relate. Because what you're feeling/felt is exactly what I'm going through right now.

Sorry I know I'm supposed to be encouraging you but instead shared my own story instead. But Fion, I think that walking out of the shadows of him is the best thing to do. I should tell myself this as well. All the best. *hugs*
Ahhh, that soulmate feeling. Of cos I know it. that one person who can complete all your sentences; or even when you don't utter a single word, is able to feel all your emotions. The kind when just their presence is enough to calm you down. Who didn't always say the words I want to hear, but always had my best interest at heart.

I grew up never believing in marriage, but with him, I somehow found myself starting to wonder how it would feel like to spend rest of our lives together. We often spoke about the future - my future. It was always clear, he would never be a part of my future, and we would never have a future together. But it didn't stop him, he made plans for my future. He managed my finances - taught me how to save, he enrolled me into a school to further my education which he knew is crucial in my career progression. He even signed me up for gym so that I could start to get my health back on track. Did he love me? I never had to doubt.

He made me promise not to cry too much when the time comes and we would have to go on our separate ways. I always said ok, I mean what else could I say. He wasn't even mine technically to start with. These, that he offered were stolen affections that was never meant to be mine. But what he didn't realised was that he wasn't just a star to me, he was my whole entire sky.

I'm not bitter that we are no longer together. We were two people who should never have met and fell in love. But despite the heartache and brokenness now, I'm thankful we met. He taught me so much about love & life. He showed me how much someone could love me. And when I decide to move on, I'm not about to forget him (I doubt I will ever) I will just bury the memories of him in my heart. With that, I think I'll be happier.
Old 24-08-2014, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soggypanties View Post
But its so hard to think with the brain when the heart keeps getting in the way. Who can tell me how to move on then? Or if I am hoping to get back, how to? Its so easy to say let it go, time heals all wounds....etc. easie said than done
I'm sorry but I don't have anything else I could tell you that will lessen your pain. There was a reply earlier in this thread where a kind soul mentioned the 4 stages to recovery. I think you should read it. But having gone thru a heartbreak myself, the truth is, time heals. Maybe it doesn't thou, it makes you numb to the pain and by then perhaps someone better may come along and in turn you totally forget about this wound. Take care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentence View Post
To Fion,

You'll have to bite the bullet and accept the fact that getting him back is as good as impossible. Your relationship with him may also not be the same as before even if both of you will be successful in patching back because there will always be the skepticism part again.

Time will heal your broken heart. Must learn to let go and look for a better tomorrow, or you'll just torture yourself to the extreme. It just isn't worth it at all.
Yes I so agree. This is one fact I always clear about. I was always certain I need to move on. There is no way he will comeback (not that I want him to) I like how you use the word torture. Dealing with a heartbreak is torturous indeed!
Old 24-08-2014, 08:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
zan888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fion,

It is painful when the person who you love so much doesn't love you back as much.

I am currently in a similar position. The feeling is like almost that you can give your life to the person if they asked. It feels incredible when they respond back even 20% and you hope one day it will be reciprocated 100% unfortunately sometime it doesn't happen. But we still keep hoping it will happen and we are more often than not prepared to overlook the signs and make excuses for the other person. The day will come when we can no longer hide the truth from ourselves. We need to step away cos it will just be bad for us or not a good ending. We often can't bear to do it but we need to love ourselves more and force ourselves. The easiest way to get over it is keep busy at work, exercise, talk to good friends and force yourself to date other people. There is good in other people too and through they may not be the same as our beloved , they can distract you and help you forget.

All the best in your recovery!
Old 24-08-2014, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Babe I'm loving the positive thinking. You're starting to sound better already. Hang in there luv!
Old 24-08-2014, 10:17 AM
Samster

xoxo8777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[COLOR="B[/B][/COLOR]
Time will heal.........

another 6 mths down the road.....everything you are holding so tightly now,

will be so insignificant~~

Less Emo.....Less Pain...... wisdom will take over~

smiles
Old 24-08-2014, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 10
solarflare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ahhh, that soulmate feeling. Of cos I know it. that one person who can complete all your sentences; or even when you don't utter a single word, is able to feel all your emotions. The kind when just their presence is enough to calm you down. Who didn't always say the words I want to hear, but always had my best interest at heart.

I grew up never believing in marriage, but with him, I somehow found myself starting to wonder how it would feel like to spend rest of our lives together. We often spoke about the future - my future. It was always clear, he would never be a part of my future, and we would never have a future together. But it didn't stop him, he made plans for my future. He managed my finances - taught me how to save, he enrolled me into a school to further my education which he knew is crucial in my career progression. He even signed me up for gym so that I could start to get my health back on track. Did he love me? I never had to doubt.

He made me promise not to cry too much when the time comes and we would have to go on our separate ways. I always said ok, I mean what else could I say. He wasn't even mine technically to start with. These, that he offered were stolen affections that was never meant to be mine. But what he didn't realised was that he wasn't just a star to me, he was my whole entire sky.

I'm not bitter that we are no longer together. We were two people who should never have met and fell in love. But despite the heartache and brokenness now, I'm thankful we met. He taught me so much about love & life. He showed me how much someone could love me. And when I decide to move on, I'm not about to forget him (I doubt I will ever) I will just bury the memories of him in my heart. With that, I think I'll be happier.
You are on the good road to recovery. What is important is what he left in you. It should stay with you and not what you go searching for in another person.

Everyone is unique, what he leave in your life and memory oso unique. Hang on to it and move on. Its what he wants too!

For urself, you shld only strive to get better
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1