The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 02:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 22
soccersaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local 23yrs old chubby chinese$80

Forget to mention if call CAT 80 still can save on the hotel room fee
Old 07-08-2008, 04:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 17
DapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by look4fats View Post
..Dun waste ur money..book her and suppose to be at 330pm..turn up at 405 pm..ask her y she late..told me forgot something..fucking face black..as if i owed her..starts bbj..then..told me she got another appointment at 430..ask her if got another fuck at 430pm y she came at 405pm..told me thats her regular..and he can waits if she late, after bbj..trys and sucks her tits..use her arms to block me..me pissed of..finger her..told me no fingering fuckdup attitude..me pissed off..everything cannot..told her she can fuck off..didnt fuck with her...bloody bitch,,dressup..pays her $80..the most horrible fl..dun think she local..the hokkien and mandarin different, sounds like mysian..sms me reply..english also broken..told me she taking Business Admin..hahaha..u believe?
my dear don't get angry la give her a chance to tell us the true...don't be mean to her la BUT hope she never lies and give good customer service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
Bro soccersaint,

yes, me too, kenna cheated by her too. is the worst fl i ever tried. make me totally lose confidence in local fl

this is my bad experience with her :
looks :4/10 , looks like a big size ah lian, face is ok, but figure CMI.
weight : at least 70, very big dummy
bbbj : less than 30 sec
fj : total dead fish, cannot hug, cannot kiss
overall : not worth a single cent and can tell that she tell lot of lies
Hi bro,

i think basically just ask her to say the true if she is a liar than i think SBF bros will rejected her straight away.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:20 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 18
elvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to allelvix is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapHn33333 View Post
my dear don't get angry la give her a chance to tell us the true...don't be mean to her la BUT hope she never lies and give good customer service.

Hi bro,

i think basically just ask her to say the true if she is a liar than i think SBF bros will rejected her straight away.
totally agree with daphn sis, surely if the TS is able to step out & explain would be better. But i feel we should give her the benefit of the doubts for trying to cheat our fellow bros here. Why is she still keeping quiet ?

fortunately i viewed her pic on msn & didnt try coz she not my type. Otherwise i wuld be one of the bros here complaining .
Old 07-08-2008, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!

I nearly wanted to try this one. Now, run quick-quick liao.

I guess with so many negative FR, she will have to close this thread and open another one with a diff name.

Old 07-08-2008, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvix View Post
totally agree with daphn sis, surely if the TS is able to step out & explain would be better. But i feel we should give her the benefit of the doubts for trying to cheat our fellow bros here. Why is she still keeping quiet ?

fortunately i viewed her pic on msn & didnt try coz she not my type. Otherwise i wuld be one of the bros here complaining .
Bro...no need to give any benefit of the doubt. No need for TS to explain anything. U only view her pic, wait till you see the real stuff then u will understand why I made this statement.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phallusman View Post

I guess with so many negative FR, she will have to close this thread and open another one with a diff name.
Heng ah bro...lucky u din try if not I am sure you will be here KPKB writing bad FR
Old 07-08-2008, 07:32 PM
Samster

DapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvix View Post

Ok...i heard from one of the bro who pm me" sorry i cannot tell is who" say she show the pic when is was very young and slim that time. meet her up liao rejected her le.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phallusman View Post

hmm if she can open another nick also need time and she still give lousy service all bros comfirm liao than again she will be blacklisted.
Old 07-08-2008, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
killoncommand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all bros,
i manage to book a slot with her last week, sms her , she says ok. I reach hotel, sms her room num , she tell me her mum in hospital? as a kind heart i say nvm loh, family more important. At first abit TULAN, cause if u need to cancl, sms me ma, NB, make me take taxi and rush down, tio aeroplane, anyway forget it since like i say family should come first.

Den she say recommend me a friend of her, i stupid loh, never ask if local or malaysian, KNN, recommend me a Viet girl. WTF, KNN, i sms her, say i dont take foreign girl, she say take la, since her firend study in singapore , blah blah, KNNCCB, talk to the viet girl, dun even know FXXKING english. says study in sin, KKNCCB, so anyhow fuck and paid $80 loh..

Anyway forum still full of Fish will try for others.

haiz,, TOTAL WASTE OF MY TIME
Old 07-08-2008, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1676 / Power: 17
look4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant futurelook4fats has a brilliant future

..Hi Daphne..u noes me..met u numbers of times..am i the demanding types..can check with natsuki also..Customer service..hahaha..ask her to go for GEM course..yep ask her to reply to all this and see wheter she deserved this?? Glad to see u here..take care..and all the best to u..Cheers
Old 07-08-2008, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by killoncommand View Post
To all bros,
i manage to book a slot with her last week, sms her , she says ok. I reach hotel, sms her room num , she tell me her mum in hospital? as a kind heart i say nvm loh, family more important. At first abit TULAN, cause if u need to cancl, sms me ma, NB, make me take taxi and rush down, tio aeroplane, anyway forget it since like i say family should come first.

Den she say recommend me a friend of her, i stupid loh, never ask if local or malaysian, KNN, recommend me a Viet girl. WTF, KNN, i sms her, say i dont take foreign girl, she say take la, since her firend study in singapore , blah blah, KNNCCB, talk to the viet girl, dun even know FXXKING english. says study in sin, KKNCCB, so anyhow fuck and paid $80 loh..

Anyway forum still full of Fish will try for others.

haiz,, TOTAL WASTE OF MY TIME
WTF!!!! You order a local dish comes a viet dish...KNN lucky u man. If you had seen her dun think you will be able to even "anyhow fuck"....Something fishy...seems like she is an OKT here and viet OKT not many many...
Old 07-08-2008, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
killoncommand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo bro soccersaint

haha. lucky never come a "duck". else i pengsan and dies.. Hmmm seems so many bad FR on her, maybe its a good sign she didnt turn up ba on that day...... anyway bad or good, move on liao. lan lan loh.Already over wat to do, haiz,still many good fish in this forum. NEVER GIVE UP.

Cheers!!!
Old 07-08-2008, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
yo bro soccersaint

haha. lucky never come a "duck". else i pengsan and dies.. Hmmm seems so many bad FR on her, maybe its a good sign she didnt turn up ba on that day...... anyway bad or good, move on liao. lan lan loh.Already over wat to do, haiz,still many good fish in this forum. NEVER GIVE UP.

Cheers!!!
Yup is ok let it have a rest u will find better dish ok all sisters FLs fall in babe pm killoncommand if u can give good service
Old 07-08-2008, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ninty5emperor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah lucky sia. Actually suppose to make a choice with either her or AF's Venus, then i toss the coin and the decision is go for AF's gal. Heng ah....
Old 07-08-2008, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninty5emperor View Post
Wah lucky sia. Actually suppose to make a choice with either her or AF's Venus, then i toss the coin and the decision is go for AF's gal. Heng ah....
Haha lucky you....If not can vomit blood....AF's gal is good.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
RAINBOW seasons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
yo bro soccersaint

Cheers!!!
Since it over, we should give Fynn another chance. Let see what she has to say about these entire mess before making prejudices on her service attitude, character etc. I personally find her chatty and nice in the few casual talks that i have had with her. Awaiting for her response in this tread... Hope bros will be more lenient with her comments.

Support ur nv give up mentality as there are still many fishes still awaiting ur bait.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread