The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 21-09-2009, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Bro Shit8, beautifully said....

I get several PMs from bros (read newbies) out here asking for contacts... Some can even specify:
1) I want maids age 23-27
2) PReferably single maids
3) give me contacts ONLY of pinay professionals... i have no time for maids
4) i want fair looking maid
5) how good she is in bed?

Singaporeans are a demanding lot... No wonder the govt has a hard time pampering Singaporeans... Maybe must request MOM while issueing WPs to take a look at the criteria suggested in the PMs by newbie bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8 View Post
why dont you read through the thread and see what you can contribute besides juz asking for contacts every hour
Quote:
Originally Posted by tortoisechen View Post
hi,anyone bros here can share with me too?
Old 21-09-2009, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 18
hahahihihoho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhahahihihoho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

HI guys,
sorry,just came across tis thread. Im also a maid hunter and playing sugar daddy to about 9 currently.

Most of them I got off the streets and some of them i got when i was referred to their frens.

i confess, maids may not be the prettiest of things but boy are their service good.

Just a short story of the latest one I got.

I was waiting at the bus stop at King Albert Park when I spotted a maid dressed oh so lovingly waiitng for the bus also.

She was wearing a one piece dress showing her cleavage and high heels. My first instinct was KTV girl. BUt nevertheless as further time we both waiting, my lil bro started getting awake.

So i dared myself to ask for her number asking which bus she waiting for. She gave me her number. We had small talk and shiat,i realised she was married to a ang moh lah but she still working as maid for him.

Any other way,my 1st experience with her was very straightforward. We sms a lot and she invited me to her house on a weekday early morning,somewhere at bukit timah area.it was really tactical getting pass the guards of her condo.

I wont go into details,cant remember much but i fucked her in her maids bedroom. She told me she was revengeful that her husband is sleeping with other girls so she is doing the same...like i care?

One thing I like at maids is that they are obliging once they warm up. I farked her 3 times that morning and of course we had more sessions after that. I always sweeten the deal by bringing her presents such as hot dresses i got frm Mango for her or hair care products.Maids are really such horny shitheads that they can go for many positions.

Once I caught her walking at cold storage at king albert park wearing one of the dresses i bought for her...LOL..and she saw me,we just smiled and pretended dunno each other. Her husband was like WTF...some big fat asshole with balding head and looks like too busy to even take care of her.

The one session I wont forget was when we did it in her husbands bedroom. I got there and started exploring the rooms while she changed. I walked into her husbands room and she appeared at the door wearing a pair of denim shorts with G strings showing and a red bra with white spaghettis. I bought for her the white spags,purposely chose a tight one.

cannot control already cos i love girls wearing shorts and spags with contrasting bras colours...so i pushed her on the bed and began to pump her after a long frenching and removing her clothes.

every maid i believe have a niche position or fetish they wanna try. u just got to dig it out from them. for this maid, she loves me doing her doggy but her long hair used as though im riding a horse and pulling the strings while slapping her backside.

she hates her husband really a lot and always sms me long sms abt hating him..well,my gain so im not complaining
Old 21-09-2009, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
flippie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As I have written about my story of my maid two years ago and she now works with another employer. I fucked her once at my house and she did many bbbj and cim to me during her stay as my maid. I know I shouldn't play such games at home but that was already past. Now she still smsed me once in a while, and when she off day and I free, I will bring her to a secluded place like inside lift at multistory carpark (seldom people take the lift), french her passionately and play her body, and she will also give me a bbbj and end with cim. I sometimes still buy her top-card and pass her some money once a few months, or sms or call her and she will make me cum (like phone sex)

She kept saying she cant let me fuck her as she just married when went back home just over a year ago (I actually not keen to fuck her now coz to do so, I have to pay for hotel room and then she only off day on weekend, not convenient for me to come out to meet her for long time). I dun know if I should continue to play the game? If I am going to move house, I will change hp no, but before this, I would want to fuck her more more and to shoot more more into her mouth... am i bustard?

I am in love with a FR... and she seems to have feelings for me too... What should I do? =(
Old 21-09-2009, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Bro Shit8, beautifully said....

I get several PMs from bros (read newbies) out here asking for contacts... Some can even specify:
1) I want maids age 23-27
2) PReferably single maids
3) give me contacts ONLY of pinay professionals... i have no time for maids
4) i want fair looking maid
5) how good she is in bed?

Singaporeans are a demanding lot... No wonder the govt has a hard time pampering Singaporeans... Maybe must request MOM while issueing WPs to take a look at the criteria suggested in the PMs by newbie bros
Welcome to the party bro .. me to had many requests, and some people whom I gave the number, never follow the system. Some blindly ask me "tell me where I can take her" and some asked the girl straight "let's fuck .. " and then the fellow complain to me that the maid dont respond or become 'give me more load .. ' girl.

Now I give up .. and dont know how to tell people to 'fuck off .. .. I am not running database of maids'

As I said before, if a maid click for me, dont mean the maid click for you .. then must learn to cut the loss and walk off .. and some maid only friend with me, maybe let the other guy fuck her .. then it is my bad luck and the other fellow good luck ...

hmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 21-09-2009, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
saadhaidly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

after reading the posts in this thread, i wanted to try it myself

getting up some courage went to my nearby shopping mall. the yew tee point now had a shit load of banglas playing the waiting game to get their load on the maids. to my surprise there were a few maids doing the hunting job.

i narrowed my zoom on a decent looking maid. followed her a bit into some of the shops she went to get a clearer picture of her assets. nothing really to talk about but she has a pretty face. so made my first move and made eye contact. she ignore. woa... i got dejected and left the shop.

a while later she was following me where i was going. now i am sure i make the next move. i gradually walked to a secluded place in HDB basement area. when i knew she was near , went and asked her some directions to go to yew tee point . gradually during the talking i asked her ph no. she was very obliging and gave it. then i wanted to push a bit further and asked her could she come to my car that is parked in the MCSP. she was hesitant saying somebody will see and other shit. i persuaded and caught her hand firmly and said we should go to my car firmly.

rest is history lah. we did some rabba rabba. she have me hj. was not prepared for anything else so i was okay with a quick release. further more i got to play with here almost non existant boobs.

now i have her number and am pursuing small conversations with her. may be on her next day off will get to bonk her.

thanks to all bros here for all the advise.
Old 21-09-2009, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hi-bro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah...like this oso can get....ok, tmr morning after my work i must go ntuc walk few rounds liao......hope to get same luck as you....
Old 21-09-2009, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralty View Post
woah..... din know Square 2 got so many maids...... gotta walk around the mall more often liao......
Yea. I also didnt know until I took a walk there. Maybe its because it was Sunday yesterday thats why so many maids around. Had a good time picking and choosing and bio-ing.
Old 21-09-2009, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Welcome to the party bro .. me to had many requests, and some people whom I gave the number, never follow the system. Some blindly ask me "tell me where I can take her" and some asked the girl straight "let's fuck .. " and then the fellow complain to me that the maid dont respond or become 'give me more load .. ' girl.

Now I give up .. and dont know how to tell people to 'fuck off .. .. I am not running database of maids'

As I said before, if a maid click for me, dont mean the maid click for you .. then must learn to cut the loss and walk off .. and some maid only friend with me, maybe let the other guy fuck her .. then it is my bad luck and the other fellow good luck ...

hmmmmmmmmmmm
Lol. I boh contact number leh. The maid's number that I got yesterday wont be free till next week. Sibeh sian.
Old 21-09-2009, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 23
eternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to behold

seems like alot bros here picking up maids hunting as a hobby...mayb i shd start picking up a hobby too. :P

anyway will start this hobby ASAP, hopefully with all the teachers here, I cant b a good hunter too. :P
Old 21-09-2009, 06:03 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

hmmmmmmmmmmm
well said. how u get the maids are up to your skill of sian-ing them or talking to them. if you are lucky, you wont need coaxing and u get a free fuck. whereas some u talk till the cows come home and u only get a "text-mate"

just like the number which i got from one bro here ended only as a text mate. whereas this morning i was having a jog around my estate saw this booby indon washing car. i juz stopped and asked her if she not tired ah, i said i tired sia. just chatted and got her number. she say she not off day but can come out on weekdays when her employers are not at home.

so we shall see if the contacts we get ourselves are better or those we get from others. this applies to all nationalities. numbers we get ourselves sure leave a better impression then those from others. like sales, warm market is definitely better than cold market

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 21-09-2009, 06:15 PM
Samster (P)

shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by flippie View Post
As I have written about my story of my maid two years ago and she now works with another employer. I fucked her once at my house and she did many bbbj and cim to me during her stay as my maid. I know I shouldn't play such games at home but that was already past. Now she still smsed me once in a while, and when she off day and I free, I will bring her to a secluded place like inside lift at multistory carpark (seldom people take the lift), french her passionately and play her body, and she will also give me a bbbj and end with cim. I sometimes still buy her top-card and pass her some money once a few months, or sms or call her and she will make me cum (like phone sex)

She kept saying she cant let me fuck her as she just married when went back home just over a year ago (I actually not keen to fuck her now coz to do so, I have to pay for hotel room and then she only off day on weekend, not convenient for me to come out to meet her for long time). I dun know if I should continue to play the game? If I am going to move house, I will change hp no, but before this, I would want to fuck her more more and to shoot more more into her mouth... am i bustard?
u are a "Inglourious Basterd"

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 21-09-2009, 06:28 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro flippie i had that our esteemed Professors would judge

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 21-09-2009, 06:39 PM
Samster

1) Bro shit8 you made me sad with the first line below
2) but after reading what you wrote below i feel you have struck gold... in fact you have given me ideas how to hit on maids now....
3)no wonder the banglas stake out the maid haunts while we go to Lucky/roam the streets and malls and waste our time
4) there is always something new to be learnt and now i have figured an additional way to find maids... thanks to you bro shit8

Quote:

just like the number which i got from one bro here ended only as a text mate. whereas this morning i was having a jog around my estate saw this booby indon washing car. i juz stopped and asked her if she not tired ah, i said i tired sia. just chatted and got her number. she say she not off day but can come out on weekdays when her employers are not at home.

Old 21-09-2009, 06:52 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
1) Bro shit8 you made me sad with the first line below
2) but after reading what you wrote below i feel you have struck gold... in fact you have given me ideas how to hit on maids now....
3)no wonder the banglas stake out the maid haunts while we go to Lucky/roam the streets and malls and waste our time
4) there is always something new to be learnt and now i have figured an additional way to find maids... thanks to you bro shit8
hehe...no lah..contacts wise. i think that textmate would be a tough nut to crack so we'll see bout that. in the meanwhile. hunting is what we do. collecting numbers is just in case all else fails.

well i learnt other stuffs from u..haha

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 21-09-2009, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 21
Manudieliao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManudieliao is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Anyway, I cut my encounter short here:

After another arousing massage, I began to struggle internally if things have been carried too far... As the maid also felt uncomfortable or I was too sensitive... However, I couldn't think straight and went on to create some situations such that we have another massage session, but this time I did on her and then we progressed to her sucking my rod and CIM etc.... Everything went not that smoothly such as I noticed she demanded more, such as instead of cash to top-up, she also wanted me to chat with her longer, help in listening to her problems back at home etc... anyway, because of what I wanted to get and I have not gotten enough from her giving my body physical enjoyment, I agreed to many things she asked for. SOmetimes I could see she began to get jealous in front of me and worse, not doing her work properly in front of madam... But so far things have resolved and I still got her service....

One night, we were busy smsing as usual when all were asleep, and she was in her own room while I was at the hall pretending to watch ESPN Live soccer match.... Our smses began to get too steamy and I got a hard-on.... I wanted to hug her and to get her service badly, and so I smsed her to strip down only in her panties and T-shirt, and I would quietly go into her room... and to give her a passionate hug....

So after checking all asleep soundly, I quietly slipped into her room... My rod was already suffered for a long while, bulging a lot under my pants... and upon inside her room, I just close the room door slightly, leaving a slit, not lock as that would make a sound.... Then I quickly took off my pants, and at the same time she welcomed me to her mattress by opening her blanket.... I slided my whole body in her blanket and on top of her body.... My swollen rod placed on her panties.. the feeling was heavenly!.... and we hugged tight tight in that position, grinding and pressing our bodies to each other, and kissed wildly, finding each other tongues.... When at the heated moment... The room suddenly was pushed open half way!......
Bro, please carry on your story....really steamy....hope that it is not your wife that open the door.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1