The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 31-12-2010, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
Happy New Year to all SBF bros and bro Naemlo and his tiraks
Oi oi oi.... I am a 1 woman man.
Old 31-12-2010, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Oi oi oi.... I am a 1 woman man.
Yo all Bkk Brothers,

A Happy 2011
Old 31-12-2010, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
heyday1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi sbf bro,

me first time chionging in bangkok, will be there for 1week from 4th jan to 10th jan 11, any bro wanna bring me along to chiong? i will be alone and probably will be bored to death if no one can bring me around... pm me your number yea... i am very easy going...
Old 31-12-2010, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
chezeburger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy new year to all!

Just a quick question. I remember seeing through the thread that there's a free bus service from the airport to mo-chit. Can any bro enlighten me about where about to board the free bus.

Also any massage or fish tank within walking distance around mo-chit?
Old 01-01-2011, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15240 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Happy New Year to all samsters and your tirak.....
Happy New Year Brothers...

All the best for the coming 2011...

Cheers...unfit
Old 01-01-2011, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

I was at NEP just now. And ppl were chanting Long Live Sammyboy! Long Live Sammyboy!
Old 01-01-2011, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
Pii knowtender, so glad to know that you have reach the LOS and sanook maak for the past 3 days you have a pleasant trip in LOS. chok-dee!

Hi Bro MikeMike,

WIsh you to have a happy New Year. Yes, it was sanuk maak maak in my yearend vacation in LOS,

I was imperessed by your savvy of the footy game and Wish that we will have a chance to watch footy game together in BKK.

Knowntender
Old 01-01-2011, 03:14 PM
Samster

knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Your heart was not with me... u kept thinking of your massage ger

Hi Bro Noemlo.

Looking for that particular oil massage girl was very high priority on my agenda. Few days after our dinneer,this whole story had concluded with a happy ending, and heart warming to Thai lovers.

A year ago, I somehow met this oil massage lady working in Sukhumvit soi 33, She was in her mid-20, very decent dark skin beauty who might have been overlooked by most. We spent quality time in my hotel room. Fast forward 12 month, i went back to same place to look for her as I had lost her phone number. I was confident she would be there and my bet was right in the money. So I of course had another oil massage session with her.

SHe also immediately told me that she would resign from her duty the next day in order to spend time looking after her child in an apartment. The translation is she is turing into a one-man woman and leaving the P4P scene. In fact, when I phoned her 3 days later, she said she would not be available meeting me any more. Good luck to her.

Knowntender
Old 01-01-2011, 03:24 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
she said she would not be available meeting me any more. Good luck to her.
It is time for u to look for another massage lady and keep her as an agenda for next year. Happy New Year, chok dee krup.
Old 01-01-2011, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
You managed to hit NEP R1 & 2 at bewitching hour, with 15mins left to closing (despite your jetlag)? R4 on sun, left high and dry.. well, you have every right to be picky (if any consolation, we also met same fate last mon night) Did you check out our picks in R2 #69, #80 or #84??

Hah, remembered your Plaza soapie place when we 1st met some years back. And you still did the touristy stuff on CP river thing and farang-fied Khao San rd?

Sanuk at Patpong, before you hit Patts.

HI Yinyang,

Two nights ago I toured around Nana and SOl Cowboy with no intention of barfine. So I had a good look of few agogo inclduing aforementioned Rainbow 2. I reached Rainbow 2 shortly after 9 pm. First of all, I did not find # 80 and # 84 ( i forgot about # 69 while I was there ). There was one stunning beauty of scale 9.5-10.0, wearing tag # 152 in Rainbow 2. In fact she did not glance at any customers like all other girls, beacuse barfine defintely finds her in every night she was dancing. After a couple of songs, she had been no longer on the stage. So cheongster who want to take a look, they need to go early. The other dancers did not make any particular impression to me.

One aspect about Rainbow 2 is the music tends to be 'softer", less annoying, and easier to the ears.

I sat around Barcarra in Soi Cowboy for a while as this place was ofter talked about. It was very crowded with a full house, plenty of ladies milling around. The girls there tended to be petite. somehow younger, particularly those dancing on second floor. As for prettiness of the girls, IMO, It is just above average. However. I was there after 11 pm and might be I missed out the top notch girls.

Knowntender
Old 01-01-2011, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
It is time for u to look for another massage lady and keep her as an agenda for next year. Happy New Year, chok dee krup.

Bro,

I had already found the substitutes, one soapie girl in BKK and one beer bar girl in Pattaya, both are very kind-hearted beauty.

Knowntender
Old 01-01-2011, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro MikeMike,

WIsh you to have a happy New Year. Yes, it was sanuk maak maak in my yearend vacation in LOS,

I was imperessed by your savvy of the footy game and Wish that we will have a chance to watch footy game together in BKK.

Knowntender
Pii Knowntender, Sawadee pii mai krup!! I am glad to know that you do enjoy your stay in LOS. Sure, will try to meet your path in 2011 Chok dee na krap!
Old 01-01-2011, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:

I had already found the substitutes, one soapie girl in BKK and one beer bar girl in Pattaya, both are very kind-hearted beauty.
Guess u will look forward to another year.
Old 01-01-2011, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Was that all? Only thirsty camel, but no juicy FR? We all 2 humps for storage to de-ballast hehehehe. Short on disclosure leh

Time goes by too quickly in LOS and I just didn't have time to write detail observation in that post.

I spent one night in Patpong few days ago. In the prime hours during the peak tourist season, none of the bars in Patpong could fill half the seating. Also a good portion of Patpong One had been boarded up for renovation ..., no idea of the change they have in mind.

I went to 4 bars in Patpong One. Superstar Bar was not worthy. King Castle One was OK, not outstanding. They have a few not bar EuroAsians with more conspious farang facial features. King's Camelot was the better bar in my opinion. Note that Patpong wants customer signing paper slips when ordering drink ( similart to the bars in Manila ). The sale pitch also more rigorous in Patpong than Nana or Cowboy as they seems to be rather desperate.

As to King's Corner bar enquired by Bro Massageboy. I had good memory of that bar since camping over there for a few hours once upon a time 5 years ago. King's Corner used to be staffed with both ladies wearing gogo boots and ladyboys wearing shoes, roughly half and half radio. There was an open bar counter with female bartenders wearing colorful jackets. Among the bartender staff, two very gorgeous pooying bartenders ( they are very petite real deal, you guys don't make the wrong assumption please ) were was really worthy for me hanging around all night and eventually barfining one of them.

Nowadays, King's Corner had been renovated to be smaller in size and the open bar in the centre had been gone. All girls wear shoes. However, other than the obvious ones, I could not figure out the genders of some of girls there. To be cautios, I would lean on the safe side and pick up girls elsewhere.
Old 02-01-2011, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
already found the substitutes, one soapie girl in BKK and one beer bar girl in Pattaya, both are very kind-hearted beauty.
Good on you, bro knowntender. One to clean you up, and other when thirsty. Best, they are stay apart so they don't trip each other falling over for you

1 heart, but 2 (many) rooms na Enjoy your vacation before going back to snow and sleet. Amazing thailand

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1