The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
hmm bro, cannot catch what you trying to ask because I already paste the girl link on my fr already. it is bai bai.

When you visit the shop, remember to demand on seeing the girls first before making any payment. If girl is different or not to your liking, just walk off with $150 on your pocket and spent the 45 mins eating mookata instead !!!
Oh cos u mentioned the gal u saw is totally different from the website. So I thought it could be another gal who also advert on the website.

There are several gals from this joint who have ads on the website. But u are absolutely right- this place is basically a spin-off from the Zion road spa where they operate on a bait-and-switch model.

But there are indeed a few gems/syts amongst the gals. The only prob is they will try to push whichever first avail gal to the patron, hence creating a lot of confusion and unhappiness.

I like your suggestion on insisting to see the gal first. Another tip is when the okt auntie ask u have u booked xx before, always say YES. This will ensure that she does not try to pull a fast one cos she will assumed that u know how xx looks like.

If everything fails, then better use the money go eat curry rice or wanton mee. $150 can eat one week
Old 15-07-2021, 12:40 AM
Samster

SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
honestly?
hv never been held to 45'
must hv seen u as gullible
but basically its 150 flat for the fuk
U mean u got one full hour?

I always get 45 mins or lesser when I go zion road spa
Old 15-07-2021, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
honestly?
hv never been held to 45'
must hv seen u as gullible
but basically its 150 flat for the fuk

i dont think its bait n switch
its a bit disorgnised
and they take walkins too
which may mess w the schedule
also i notice it depend day/time/which boss..there are 2
but a few good gals anyway
Maybe i am not as handsome as you. Anyway, I am just sharing my personal experience. You do not have to be so rude to insult me as gullible bah. If you got 1 hour or fuk the whole day until at night go home every time, good for you then. You are the most cleverest person in the world!

For me, regardless of the time, the girl service is my top priority. If girl service like shit, no matter how much time given, I will also not spend my money on her or broadly write a good fr for her.
Old 15-07-2021, 01:20 AM
Samster

qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Oh cos u mentioned the gal u saw is totally different from the website. So I thought it could be another gal who also advert on the website.

There are several gals from this joint who have ads on the website. But u are absolutely right- this place is basically a spin-off from the Zion road spa where they operate on a bait-and-switch model.

But there are indeed a few gems/syts amongst the gals. The only prob is they will try to push whichever first avail gal to the patron, hence creating a lot of confusion and unhappiness.

I like your suggestion on insisting to see the gal first. Another tip is when the okt auntie ask u have u booked xx before, always say YES. This will ensure that she does not try to pull a fast one cos she will assumed that u know how xx looks like.

If everything fails, then better use the money go eat curry rice or wanton mee. $150 can eat one week
haha yah! Good recommendation as well! But to be honest, the auntie who open the door quite friendly also. I was expecting those "dua beh soh" opening door. Maybe watch too much drama already!
Old 15-07-2021, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Maybe i am not as handsome as you. Anyway, I am just sharing my personal experience. You do not have to be so rude to insult me as gullible bah. If you got 1 hour or fuk the whole day until at night go home every time, good for you then. You are the most cleverest person in the world!

For me, regardless of the time, the girl service is my top priority. If girl service like shit, no matter how much time given, I will also not spend my money on her or broadly write a good fr for her.
gullible isnt offending you..normal if not v experienced...no different than go some types retailer and get scammed cos u dunno bettr

obviously i dun fuk all day lol

but had no issues to spend a full hour plus a bit more once i think...lets say never been feel of rushed

service not really sure wat u mean?
i am not into massage..get that if needed from a pro sports physio.

i dont need my body licked to get hard...i am hard by time i strip ....play..fuck..cum..go

as long as d gal will go w d poz i choose, keeps up with me and seems into it somewhat...good enuff.

sorry the gullible comment..mebbe bad vocab choice..mebbe shud say not assertive enuff.

but also even i like to fuk..45 mins will be long enuff lol..wash 5 min...foreplay & fuk 20-25 mins....usually end CIM..wash 5 min and sit chat w d gal b4 go..timing is fine

happy mongering
Old 15-07-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
gullible isnt offending you..normal if not v experienced...no different than go some types retailer and get scammed cos u dunno bettr

but had no issues to spend a full hour plus a bit more once i think...lets say never been feel of rushed

service not really sure wat u mean?
i am not into massage..get that if needed from a pro sports physio.

i dont need my body licked to get hard...i am hard by time i strip ....play..fuck..cum..go

as long as d gal will go w d poz i choose, keeps up with me and seems into it somewhat...good enuff.

sorry the gullible comment..mebbe bad vocab choice..mebbe shud say not assertive enuff.

but also even i like to fuk..45 mins will be long enuff lol..wash 5 min...foreplay & fuk 20-25 mins....usually end CIM..wash 5 min and sit chat w d gal b4 go..timing is fine

happy mongering
No worries bro. Up you +12 qwerty2009. Do share more fr to prevent us from landmine !!! Nowadays covid and choices are limited and we tend to misled by our little brains! haha .

Yeah maybe i will try the fuk and cim tactic ! My stamina and tolerance not good especially those small petite ones like baibai. In missionary, grab her shoulder tightly and thrust her hard for the finale. Cannot last long even for 25 mins... Sometimes i ended the session thinking that I utilize the full hour but in the end done within 30 mins

Any girls to recommend in that shop beside baibai? I think the boss there really china brains. In fact, her real photo does not lose the ones in the website also. The website one too fake liao lar...
Old 15-07-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 5
ChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud of

Anyone being to Yuan Wellness Spa.? Rec a Pm in my Michat.

Appreciate some bro can shine some light on this MP. TIA
Old 15-07-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 6
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pros
- The lady that I saw is totally different from website
Well bro,then no need to make booking,just walk in and tell the counter auntie what kind of girl we want ?
Old 15-07-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TingWai View Post
Well bro,then no need to make booking,just walk in and tell the counter auntie what kind of girl we want ?
haha im not sure about that. Maybe she can parade lady for you to choose!
Old 15-07-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 13
homura03 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhomura03 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
ok my bad...it IS upper thomson...map fail

yea..went to one shop yesterday and today as a result of clicking on a gal in imp12 foto gallery

both days did 2 gals..one by one after short break..

one EE or Yiyi depend the boss pronounce or her pronounce....v good fuk...smallA boobs but natural nice nips...nice legs ..both days did her first

2nd coco..about C cup and natural ..big eraser nips..
goes like a rabbit in doggie...finished off bj..

2nd yesterday..petite viet..smallB but falsies i found out..

150 each ..good thing of imp12 site...price stated and no games in the visit ( at least so far)..so far hv never been requested more.

and none complaining too big n all that shit..

but they seem busy here!
i got to listen to my first gal getting done hard in next room b4 she came to my room..lol

rtf..both chinese yes 4 sure..maybe work my way around them all lol. dun like fake titties so the viet gal rtf for a fast warm up shot if others busy..maybe
Just finish a session with coco
MM website photo looks syt , but real person , minus wat I mentioned .
Bit meaty
Nothing else to complain .
So far she is a nice girl , super gfe and willing to please .
Next time I shall give a try on the long hair slim girl
What’s her name ? Can share ?
Old 15-07-2021, 10:36 PM
Samster

homura03 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhomura03 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
hmm bro, cannot catch what you trying to ask because I already paste the girl link on my fr already. it is bai bai.

When you visit the shop, remember to demand on seeing the girls first before making any payment. If girl is different or not to your liking, just walk off with $150 on your pocket and spent the 45 mins eating mookata instead !!!
Totally agree
Old 15-07-2021, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Okay, with the above 1 bad and 1 good fr on her, I went ahead to commando this upper thomson MP and tried this lady https://$$$$$16.com/girl.php?id=4127. To those who was guessing about this MP, I gave it a new name call Anal Spa because the boss very anal.

Cons
- Bait and Switch is real. But the fault does not lies on the girls. It is the shop owner strategy to do that. The mobile number that you dial is not the girl personal number. So if the girl is sick or not free, someone will just reply on behalf. To overcome on this, you need to demand to see the lady first before making payment on counter.
- All the photos/videos as advertised are all fake or heavily photoshopped. Do not need to believe on it too much.
- The process is not advertise as 1 hour. It is only 45 min. So you literally paid $150 for 45 mins in total

Pros
- The lady that I saw is totally different from website but she still have sharp features and her body is still slim. I put it as a pros here because she looks beautiful to me. Confirm not baby-elephant or some fatty auntie. Won't reject kind.
- She does not have a SOP to follow so when everything starts, its flexible. Can straight start to action. She does not takes in control of whole process too which is good to me as I can kiss her whenever I wish to and feels comfortable with her.
- Can french fully. This is a strong point to me.
- No rush from her. She never tell me to quickly shoot or those china words that say "give it, shoot inside me" all those creepy words.
- Accommodate on changing positions. Face never black black. Willing to please
- Gave her a few advise on how to improve and she sincerely hear it. I believe girls that sincerely hear on customer feedback will not be so bad until landmine de.

Conclusion
This is definitely not a landmine. She is actually quite good. In fact, I feel more comfortable with her than with Tang Tang or An An. Just that the shop sucks for the bait and switch strategy. The timing of 45 mins for $150 is also abit short means latest have to shoot at 35 mins mark and then shower and dress up. Have to plan my timing properly. Will I RTM? Maybe, but I still want to try on other places first. Oh and guys who want to try her please do not try to overshot the clock timing because she is chargeable by her boss if she overshot the timing. Basically she is just a simple girl who want to earn money in Singapore and work under a bad boss.

Bros, please recommend lady and shop if got good intro! Will up back in return!
Quite a few brothers ask me how baibai look at and a more detailed FR experience for her. Instead of replying every single of them, let me pen a more detailed FR here.

Once reach the door, press the door bell. A meaty lady will open the door for you. Go in, straight away say have "meeting with baibai". The meaty lady will ask you make payment at counter. I told her I want to see bai bai first. The meaty lady led me to a room and ask me wait inside. The room inside is spacious and have a private shower. It fits a 1 queen size bed and a single bed at the side. There is mirror opposite the queen size bed as well so use it fully . I deliberately switch on the lights as I wanted to have a good view of who the f is baibai. When baibai enter, totally dont look like the picture on the website but still look pleasant and beautiful . Bai bai is standing at around 158cm , petite kind . Pointy nose and very slim body. Face is U shaped kind. She is definitely not squarish jaw that kind. Body skin is fair and towards asian-white. I don't think she even reach age 30 yet. She initiate a kiss for me. I pulled her closer for a french kiss and she took it warmly. I felt comfortable with her and I paid her money and went to shower.

Once i shower ended, baibai undress and wait for me on bed. At first, I not sure of procedure and i told her should I lie front or lie back ? She said anything as long as I happy. Okay then i told her lie down and I kiss her from her head to her toes, unleashing my lust and uncontrollable spasm touching and kissing her everywhere. I told her to flip over and kiss her back , buttocks and to her slim bony legs. The whole process is really flexible and not restricted. We changed position and it is her turn to service me. Her catbath is normal actually and bbbj for around 5 mins. Nothing fantastic about that. I never request her to bbbj longer because I wanted to see her face expression when we fk. I did missionary at first. As she is petite and small waist, her pussy is really tight. Its like 3 levels unlocking different pressure feeling for me. Once you put in your dick head, you have to push 2 times more to put your dick fully into her, with each times having a different pressure feelings than the previous level. I finally saw her face fking expression. Looks good to me. I started slow and then fast pump on her.

I flipped her back and started the doggy. Then i remember got the mirror and I position her infront of the mirror. Her white meaty ass looks tempting to me. I tried to slap lightly. She moan louder. Not sure if she likes people to whack her ass or she did it purely based on good customer-oriented service but who cares about that during when I am high. Her back view is nice too. I pushed her down for her to lie on bed and ride on her buttocks. Pussy still felt tight. I wanted to shoot but tell myself not so soon if not waste my $150 . Must utilize my credit-per-minute fully.

Then I told her to ride on top of me which she obliged gladly. Her nipple is pointy. I guess she enjoy her session too. However, i feel hurt when she pump me on top because of her pelvic bone hitting my groin area. I stop her and put her down in missionary again for the final finale. I held her shoulders tightly and thrust her hard as if she is a pumping machine. She moan loudly and I released, hug her and lie on her. Her hair smells nice. Not sure what kind of shampoo she used.

I went to shower and get dress. I chatted with her on the bed for a while. Her service is quite good actually but not sure why this forum only have 2 fr on her- 1 is good and 1 is bad. I told her even I am reluctant to visit this shop because it is famous for the bait and switch strategy. She told me that she has no control over that either. Regardless of what her story is, I just listen it with a light heart because I am just here to fk and go as long as she provide a good service can le. I told her I will help her write a good fr for her but she must always maintain the kind of service she provided for me if not all the brothers here will come and f me. I told her never to rush customers and do not worry any of them trying to play punk because generally all of us are kind-hearted

I think above FR is much detailed already to answer all the brothers' pm. Enjoy bonking!
Old 15-07-2021, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quite a few brothers ask me how baibai look at and a more detailed FR experience for her. Instead of replying every single of them, let me pen a more detailed FR here.

Once reach the door, press the door bell. A meaty lady will open the door for you. Go in, straight away say have "meeting with baibai". The meaty lady will ask you make payment at counter. I told her I want to see bai bai first. The meaty lady led me to a room and ask me wait inside. The room inside is spacious and have a private shower. It fits a 1 queen size bed and a single bed at the side. There is mirror opposite the queen size bed as well so use it fully . I deliberately switch on the lights as I wanted to have a good view of who the f is baibai. When baibai enter, totally dont look like the picture on the website but still look pleasant and beautiful . Bai bai is standing at around 158cm , petite kind . Pointy nose and very slim body. Face is U shaped kind. She is definitely not squarish jaw that kind. Body skin is fair and towards asian-white. I don't think she even reach age 30 yet. She initiate a kiss for me. I pulled her closer for a french kiss and she took it warmly. I felt comfortable with her and I paid her money and went to shower.

Once i shower ended, baibai undress and wait for me on bed. At first, I not sure of procedure and i told her should I lie front or lie back ? She said anything as long as I happy. Okay then i told her lie down and I kiss her from her head to her toes, unleashing my lust and uncontrollable spasm touching and kissing her everywhere. I told her to flip over and kiss her back , buttocks and to her slim bony legs. The whole process is really flexible and not restricted. We changed position and it is her turn to service me. Her catbath is normal actually and bbbj for around 5 mins. Nothing fantastic about that. I never request her to bbbj longer because I wanted to see her face expression when we fk. I did missionary at first. As she is petite and small waist, her pussy is really tight. Its like 3 levels unlocking different pressure feeling for me. Once you put in your dick head, you have to push 2 times more to put your dick fully into her, with each times having a different pressure feelings than the previous level. I finally saw her face fking expression. Looks good to me. I started slow and then fast pump on her.

I flipped her back and started the doggy. Then i remember got the mirror and I position her infront of the mirror. Her white meaty ass looks tempting to me. I tried to slap lightly. She moan louder. Not sure if she likes people to whack her ass or she did it purely based on good customer-oriented service but who cares about that during when I am high. Her back view is nice too. I pushed her down for her to lie on bed and ride on her buttocks. Pussy still felt tight. I wanted to shoot but tell myself not so soon if not waste my $150 . Must utilize my credit-per-minute fully.

Then I told her to ride on top of me which she obliged gladly. Her nipple is pointy. I guess she enjoy her session too. However, i feel hurt when she pump me on top because of her pelvic bone hitting my groin area. I stop her and put her down in missionary again for the final finale. I held her shoulders tightly and thrust her hard as if she is a pumping machine. She moan loudly and I released, hug her and lie on her. Her hair smells nice. Not sure what kind of shampoo she used.

I went to shower and get dress. I chatted with her on the bed for a while. Her service is quite good actually but not sure why this forum only have 2 fr on her- 1 is good and 1 is bad. I told her even I am reluctant to visit this shop because it is famous for the bait and switch strategy. She told me that she has no control over that either. Regardless of what her story is, I just listen it with a light heart because I am just here to fk and go as long as she provide a good service can le. I told her I will help her write a good fr for her but she must always maintain the kind of service she provided for me if not all the brothers here will come and f me. I told her never to rush customers and do not worry any of them trying to play punk because generally all of us are kind-hearted

I think above FR is much detailed already to answer all the brothers' pm. Enjoy bonking!
We enter the same room bro
Old 15-07-2021, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by homura03 View Post
We enter the same room bro
LOL! i hope i wont see you in the spa. Everytime i see any brothers appearing same place as me, my mind will always wonder, "Is this brother a member of sammyboy or not?"
Old 16-07-2021, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quote:

U referring to those legit spas (50 entrance + 50 HJ) or Zion road style fark house?

If legit spas, yes they always give u full one hour.

If Zion road type of fark shops, confirmed plus chop at 45mins mark the gal will leave the room. The OKT auntie will even come inside your room on the pretext of cleaning up. They work on high turnover, and no way they will provide full 1 hr
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1