The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 23-12-2006, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
from wat i can recall .. the last merlion cup i watch consist of our neighboring team from M'sia, Qatar, PRK...etc.. Singapore did well in the competition..qualifying from the group stage.
Uncle ... I lose I lose.
Qatar & PRK also can consider neighbouring countries ... you must really have been globalised.
Anyway, have a very Merry Christmas & a lagi Happy New Year.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 23-12-2006, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
Uncle ... I lose I lose.
Qatar & PRK also can consider neighbouring countries ... you must really have been globalised.
Anyway, have a very Merry Christmas & a lagi Happy New Year.
paiseh paiseh.... my mistakes here...

anyway meery x'mas and a happy new year to u too.....

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 23-12-2006, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
I have no problems if Sillypore form a team completely with talented players from Tekong, Ubin, Sudong, Senang, Pawai, Blakang Mati, Brani, Bukom, Semakau, Jong, Pau ... or even Christmas Island. Get my point??
Wah bro, you really know Sillypore inside out siah. All the little islands you also know ..... pei-fu man.

Quote:

See where Brunei is?? Still languishing in the 2nd tier of this "wonderful" competition ... you mean you get a thrill "supporting" your country like that??
But the fact is that for a true National Team, there must not be any foreigners in the team right? Meaning all players must be citizens (whether born here or bought to come here). Ppl like Abbas Saad are not citizens. And their being in the Singapore team hence makes it a non National Team. In essence, since Malaysia Cup is a competition between Malaysian states, the Singapore team is technically also a "state" team, with foreign players who are not citizens. As such, there is nothing wrong with supporting such a team, becos we are supporting it not as a national team per se. And yes, I do get a thrill supporting them, just like thousands of Singaporeans then.

Quote:
Think we already got our answers from the Aug Casmir case, right??
Yep that sucker !!!! Good riddance I say.

Quote:
I beg to differ ... just like Italy winning the World Cup - wouldn't it be better if there were no controversial penalty given against Australia?? wouldn't it be better if there was no sending-off for Zidane??
We live in a imperfect world lah bro. Of course, we would want Italy to win the World Cup swee swee and gentlemen wan. Of course we want Singapore to be able to win without the foreign players. Of course we also want Liverpool to always win their matches swee swee instead of depending on luck ........ But like the saying goes loh, a win is a win. No fish prawn also good lah.

Quote:
Last but not least, let me propose a conspiracy theory to occupy the festive weekend ... ever wondered why Sillypore can win Tiger Cup but have big problems doing well at SEA Games??
Hint: Think along the lines of FA Cup vs Carling Cup ...
Dun know leh. I tot Tiger Cup and SEA Games same same wan? Same list of countries no?

Cheers
Old 23-12-2006, 07:09 PM
Samster

KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf
Dun know leh. I tot Tiger Cup and SEA Games same same wan? Same list of countries no? Cheers
Same countries but different competition, different reasons why they exist.
The more prestigious one is SEA Games ... but becoz it's held only every 2 years, the ASEAN Football Confederation decided to do another competition during the years in-between & Tiger decided to be the sponsor perenially.
You'll never walk alone,
Old 23-12-2006, 09:34 PM
Samster

canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Same countries but different competition, different reasons why they exist.
The more prestigious one is SEA Games ... but becoz it's held only every 2 years, the ASEAN Football Confederation decided to do another competition during the years in-between & Tiger decided to be the sponsor perenially.
I see I see. Thanks for the enlightenment bro. You are like a walking dictionary on the local football scene man. Ever since Spore out of Malaysia Cup I never follow them liao until the recent Tiger Cup last year, only becos they were winning (fair-weather fan lah ). Even then, I can't even name half the team.

So, every year we are involved in something rite? Standard still so F***-up. Gahment finally realized their folly and decided to drop the 2010 (it was 2010 rite?) Goal. Thank Goodness else we would end up a big laughing stock (if we are not one already).

Cheers
Old 23-12-2006, 10:36 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Garcia & Agger back into the starting 11,pushing Speedy & Hyypia to the bench. Odds for Pool to win the Premiership has been down from $40 to $25,
looks like everyone is taking us as the form team now.
Fingers crossed,see how many goals the lads can deliver afterwards
Old 24-12-2006, 12:59 AM
Samster

Another WIN for REDs over at our Anfield fortress !!!! It was a good performance all round.

Took us quite a while again to get that first goal and then another long spell to kill the game. Luckily we are playing at home and have the luxury of home advantage. Hope we dun get too impatient in the next two away games.

Cheers
Old 24-12-2006, 01:09 AM

Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Credits to Watford players who have done very well on closing down quickly on our attacking players. This is the kind of game in which Rafa tends to tell his players not to step up gear in order to save energy.

Merry Christmas to all my fellow REDS,YNWA Cheers
Old 24-12-2006, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If any line is blur, it must be of your own doing ...
Walcott has nothing to do with the Gunner's non-existent Academy, whose sole output was a certain Ashley Cole ... why else you think he was so pissed with the way his "15-year-long loyalty" was rewarded??
Then again, I guess you must belong to the group of Sillyporeans who cheer for Li JiaWei, Zhang XueLing or Sun BeiBei shamelessly, thinking that Sillypore has everything to do with their grooming into being world-class players. [/COLOR][/B]
Times have changed. A youth policy is no longer about developing kids from 9 only anymore. With a geographical restriction to protect smaller clubs in place, clubs can only source for young talent (under 16) within a geographical boundary. You can't just take anyone in anymore. If you wish to poach any youngster under 16, must wait till they turn 16 before u can buy them over. (That's why Theo Walcott can only join Arsenal at 16.) With such new restrictions in place, it will be harder to develop a 1st 11 player.

Clubs like Liverpool and Arsenal are buying good players (between 16 and 20) and letting them further develop in their respective Academies. We just bought the Under 21 Argentinian Captain(forgot name), Pauletta is also young. I think we have an Arabian teenage striker. We bought and then sold a Spanish teenage winger last season. We also traded a player for a Chesterfield teenager I think.

Read through the Liverpool website please. Our youth policy now is to scout for teenage talents worldwide and bring them to our academy. It's cheaper and it's hoped that they will develop a stronger bond with the club and its fans. That's my point about the blurring of the Youth Policy these days.
Old 24-12-2006, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf
I see I see. Thanks for the enlightenment bro. You are like a walking dictionary on the local football scene man. Ever since Spore out of Malaysia Cup I never follow them liao until the recent Tiger Cup last year, only becos they were winning (fair-weather fan lah ). Even then, I can't even name half the team.
I used to live & die only for football ... playing competitively from the age of 8 until 30 - that's when I had to slow down after suffering a serious injury to my spine.
Since then, I've only been following the fortunes of LFC religiously - even the World Cup or Euro Championships DUN get such undivided attention from me ... as for playing the game, you'd still find me on the field occasionally (though I spend more time on the golf course these days). In fact, until the team dissolved almost 2 years ago, I was playing week in week out for the Forum team.
You'll never walk alone,
Old 24-12-2006, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre
Times have changed. A youth policy is no longer about developing kids from 9 only anymore.
Says who?? Then, why does LFC Academy still exist??
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/team/academy/

Under the guidance of Academy Director and Liverpool legend Steve Heighway, the Academy is a world-class facility designed to give every young boy on the club's books the best possible chance of following in the footsteps of some of the club's greatest players.
Michael Owen, Steven Gerrard, Robbie Fowler, Steve McManaman and Jamie Carragher all came through the youth ranks of Liverpool FC to prove that locally produced players can develop into world class stars having been groomed by the Reds from an early age. Hopefully there will be many more on the way over the coming years.

Quote:
With a geographical restriction to protect smaller clubs in place, clubs can only source for young talent (under 16) within a geographical boundary. You can't just take anyone in anymore.
Not true ... the geographical restrictions only apply to UK. Very reason why the bigger clubs with endless resources now start to invite young boys from across Europe & beyond to join their Academy.
In other words, if I were the dad of Hariss Harun (our next potential of a Fandi, if you dunno) ... I'd be asking McMahon or Whelan to take a good look at him for recommendations to a place at the Academy. I'm sure that'd be a better thing than have him fast-tracked into the Young Lions squad at a tender age of 16.
For the record, besides the skills to captain & win MVP for the last 2 Lion City Cups, this boy is 1.78m & 74kg at 16 ... well-built enough to make good on the European stage, IMHO.

Quote:
If you wish to poach any youngster under 16, must wait till they turn 16 before u can buy them over. (That's why Theo Walcott can only join Arsenal at 16.) With such new restrictions in place, it will be harder to develop a 1st 11 player.
Wrong ... thought you should have picked up the facts from what I said previously: http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...&postcount=886

1) Only at 16, are the boys considered of legal age to sign professional terms ... first options still go to their own Academy, whoever is left unsigned then gets thrown out into the open market.
2) Once on professional terms, any other club can come enquire about a transfer after getting the clearance from the "owner" club ... "poaching" is when Southampton didn't agree to let Walcott talk to Arsenal.
3) For the record, Walcott went on professional terms with Southampton, probably 300-500 pounds per week ... Arsenal came in & bought him off Southampton at what price??
4) Arsenal also did such a transaction with Barcelona for Fabregas ... why does a big & rich club like Barca need to sell (like Southampton), you ask?? Well, nobody can guarantee whether a 16/17-year-old exceling in a regional age-group competition can last the pace & make good against the rougher & tougher men in the big leagues.
5) However, for every Fabregas & Walcott, how many more have fallen by the wayside in Arsenal's books?? Well, that's what Rafa has recently criticised ... but where did I read this, huh??

With the restrictions you mentioned, it is still very much just routine to produce First-XI players, provided your Academy is doing the right thing ... this is simply becoz the coaching methodology & content is all the same throughout one club. What is really left to Heaven's Will is producing another Maradona, Platini, Zidane or even Dalglish!!!

Quote:
Clubs like Liverpool & Arsenal are buying good players (between 16 and 20) and letting them further develop in their respective Academies.
Again, you got things wrong ...
Once on professional terms, they got nothing to do with the Academy ... when still under the charge of the Academy, these boys also study there.
If & when players are signed at those tender age, they get thrown into the deep end direct, either amongst the First Team or the Reserves Team - no more nurturing in the Academy.

Quote:
I think we have an Arabian teenage striker. We bought and then sold a Spanish teenage winger last season.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/team/squad/idrizaj/
Idrizaj does sound Arabic ... but he's actually a blond Austrian & has nothing to do with the LFC Academy

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/team/youth/awang/
Awang definitely sound Arabic ... but he's true blue Liverpudlian, learning te ropes at the LFC Academy

As for the sale last season, you sure you're NOT thinking of Hosemi or Medjani??

Quote:
Read through the Liverpool website please... that's my point.
Think you need to do more than that, no??
You'll never walk alone,
Old 24-12-2006, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
ukcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
Credits to Watford players who have done very well on closing down quickly on our attacking players. This is the kind of game in which Rafa tends to tell his players not to step up gear in order to save energy.

Merry Christmas to all my fellow REDS,YNWA Cheers
This I agree... and it's a patience-game. In the past, we tend to rush and then muck up our game. Now the players have enuff confidence to know that if we just keep pressing - without rushing - we'll eventually "open" them. Coz when it comes to the 75-min mark, the stamina, endurance and tenacity of lesser teams will become more apparent.

Call it "slow-boil"

There's so many more games coming over the next few days. Rafa knows being able to last the course is key, rather than winning one game spectacularly.

Same as how you seduce an OL... you can't just walk up to her and propose sex! You've to build the mood.. slowly boil... and then when the soup is ready, you drink hehe...

Merry Xmas to everyone here!

p/s Mahalosux, you looking for a new post from me?
Old 24-12-2006, 06:13 PM

The Arabian teenage striker should be the Morrocan Nabil El Zhar,
this his profile found in the official site

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/team/squad/elzhar/
Old 24-12-2006, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

How nice to finally see Liverpool winning away from home at last. Hope that they can keep the momentom and play catch up with Man U and chelsea. It is nice to see them at 3rd place.
Old 25-12-2006, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 19
wukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of light

Very soon 2nd placing!

Liverpool!!!! All the way!

The taboo has broken.. ive wore the jersey for half a day.. Liverpool won 2-0!

Bro Jadoo owe me a Carlsberg beer! hehe

• You Never Walk ALone

想了,约了,定了,见了,抱了,亲了,摸了,脱了,舔了,湿了,硬了,进了,顶了,叫了,射了,爽了,抽了 ,软了,瘫了,洗了,擦了,干了,睡了,又想了............

Uplist :
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1