The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 16-04-2012, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickman View Post
if have,you want 2 try meh?
might consider...but this type most probably long Q outside....

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 16-04-2012, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

might consider means only 50/50,so dun tell you.
Old 16-04-2012, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 21
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Was around mustafa yesterday.....then wanna go home.....then tot of petain...ok....go walk walk....this time it was like 3pm...early.
but it is also Sunday.....

anyway.....i saw more ladies working this time.
Personally i feel H7 got the best looking ladies.

R11 Carol (She got a nice smile...wearing yellow.....she saw me n put out 5 fingers indicating $50)....nearly walk in.
R1 Ann....really fair n BIG boobs....no joke.
R5 Queenie....saw her before....nice.
R28 Miki....first time saw her.....nice.
R6 Joyce...had heard about her.....her door was closed with lights on when passed by twice....then i was going back then i say die die must take a look...so waited a bit....lucky door open....n i peeped in. dyed hair like ah lian...but OL age type. she was quite popular n a lot of ppl asked her...
The funny thing is she dun seemed to do bangla biz?
2 banglas walk pass n i believed she rejected them.
heard one of them say "no no no....haven't go say no...!@#$%^&"
so to test i ask her....she remove her cigarette n say $50 with a slight smile....but i declined...

H14 also not bad.
R10...Sophia...wear black...nice...she like very serious looking at her laptop.
R11...Kathy...got a sexy mole....got that alluring look.....busy play handphone.

I didn't try any of them, but i believe it is quite worth at $50....but as observed...the hygiene conditions of the room left a bad taste on me.
only a small basin.....n the bed.....
i still can't overcome this mental block.
Gotta agree with u to a certain extent bro, but of course everyone got different taste. Hope u can break the mental block soon!
Old 16-04-2012, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 20
hurricane2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro hurricane,dun need to be pai seh.i tink is better if both sally n maggie r around.next time if you visit one of them,sure good service coz they will outdo each other.hope i am right.
Maybe u are right Bros, but because I know Maggie longer since her KS day. Is due to once, when Maggie is off duty that I saw Sally with a half headlight on n her smiling face that attract my attn. And with Bros fornicator's recommendation, I viststed her. I find that Sally hv good chemisty with me, so nowadays I visited her more. So feel a little bit guilty.
Old 16-04-2012, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2028 / Power: 13
Asia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond repute

tried h16r10 Ada last week, simple FR here

looks: 6, after see in the room found her rea;;y mature milf, a bit too mature
boobs: 5 (average)
body: 5, bit too much fat, but can tolerant and she also say much lose weight
bbbj: 8 sensational
AR: 5, a bit too light but good to have
fj: 7 accommodating
gfe: 3
attitude: 7, frenly, talkative
after-release services: 2 rush and just want you to get out

RTF: no, she rush u out and say next customer is outside, but when i walk around and back to the same house her door still open, seems not many customer.

Next target: H16r13vivi, r15amy, and H2/H20 2 Michelle
Old 17-04-2012, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
adiumboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyadiumboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
tried h02r02 just now

look:6
boob :6
bj: 7
ar: 4
fj : 8(i came too fast)
dmg: $50
Old 17-04-2012, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bros,

Here is a short little note of my trip to Petain today. This is not an FR...but just want to share a slightly funny situation that I experienced.

I decided before hand to just walk around and chill or perhaps you can call it window shop. Well, usually if I decide to window shop, I will refrain from having any cash in my wallet when I head down to Banana-Leg. Otherwise, I sure will get tempted to chiong!

And boy, was I right about being tempted... When I reached, I went straight for house 12 to check out the new WL in room 06. Door closed. Ok exited and strolled casually into house 7 and wala! I saw Cookie! I wanted to try her the other time but waited so long outside her room until I gave up and today she is free... damn ...

Well Cookie (btw I wonder if any bros here dare to tease her and say "If your name is Cookie then I am Cookie-monster")... anyway..she was on the phone talking rather loudly in Cantonese. Interestingly, she was in casual yet fashionable attire. You know.. like as though she teleported from some shop at Orchard Cineleisure into this small dilapidated room at Petain Road. I don't know if my eyes were playing tricks on me but it seemed she had minimal make-up on. Oh wow I like.

I walked to and fro Cookie's room a few times like a loser then I went upstairs for a look. Hmmm..I realized that Miki was also working today with the red lights on. I tried her like 1 year back....i think she was an okay bonk but there had been a few negative reports but anyway.. the main point here is that I was immediately brought to attention (no pun intended) by the extremely loud PIAK-PIAK -PIAK sounds coming from her room !!! Then, next I heard her moaning !!! Oh my goodness...I do not remember her moaning so sexily? I soon found myself almost pressing my ears against the door to appease the voyeur in me...

After a good 2-3 mins or so of fucking loud sexy sounds, I got an erection. Yes, I was like oh shit how like that? I started to wonder who is this fucker ??? Can fuck at such intensity for so long??? Is it a young soldier serving our nation, an old ah-pek who is spending his last dollar at Petain, or a Bangladesh worker with strong chiseled arms??? Somehow I wanted to know...I decided to wait outside and see who is this mystery fucker!

Wait, wait ...wait...the sexy sounds were on and off but suddenly...i heard some talking... Listening closely, the next thing I heard was "Can you pls hurry time is almost up" (In mandarin). Opps.

Wahahaa... slowly my erection faded. I looked at my watch; the time was 5:45 pm. I had to leave and I did... just before I stepped onto the old dodgy staircase, I heard the PIAK-PIAK-PIAK sounds again!

Who is it? Own up! Haha...have a good day ahead bros...
Old 17-04-2012, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

You're welcome Bro.

Yes, Sally H02R03 is accomodating. Super friendly and not a time watcher. Maggie H02R02 is the same and I prefer Maggie's beauty, he-he.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane2004 View Post
Maybe u are right Bros, but because I know Maggie longer since her KS day. Is due to once, when Maggie is off duty that I saw Sally with a half headlight on n her smiling face that attract my attn. And with Bros fornicator's recommendation, I viststed her. I find that Sally hv good chemisty with me, so nowadays I visited her more. So feel a little bit guilty.
Old 17-04-2012, 09:06 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane2004 View Post
.. pai seh .. know both Sally & Maggie .. regulars.. will not stand outside to wait.. .. both doors ..open, .. will not walk into the corridor...
Quote:
...tink is better if both sally n maggie r around.. outdo each other..
Both right!!!! - Depending on the WLs. WLs who value regulars - (eg Pat H16R11, Kid H14R4 etc) will give preferential treatments to hurricane. Very "professional"/desperate WLs will try to outdo each other. My treatment of regular WLs same as hurricane - good services - no need to agree. Cheers.
Old 17-04-2012, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Good to know that H16R10 Ada is still working , but this is not the Ada that I know because in my RTF sessions, not once and never did she rush me out. A bit troubling for me.

Thanks for FR Bro.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asia1 View Post
tried h16r10 Ada last week, simple FR here

looks: 6, after see in the room found her rea;;y mature milf, a bit too mature
boobs: 5 (average)
body: 5, bit too much fat, but can tolerant and she also say much lose weight
bbbj: 8 sensational
AR: 5, a bit too light but good to have
fj: 7 accommodating
gfe: 3
attitude: 7, frenly, talkative
after-release services: 2 rush and just want you to get out

RTF: no, she rush u out and say next customer is outside, but when i walk around and back to the same house her door still open, seems not many customer.

Next target: H16r13vivi, r15amy, and H2/H20 2 Michelle
Old 17-04-2012, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2028 / Power: 13
Asia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Good to know that H16R10 Ada is still working , but this is not the Ada that I know because in my RTF sessions, not once and never did she rush me out. A bit troubling for me.

Thanks for FR Bro.

Cheers.
maybe me dont have chemistry with her, but doesn't matter anymore

me Always looking forward for the next one in my list
Old 17-04-2012, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
the next thing I heard was "Can you pls hurry time is almost up" (In mandarin). Opps.

Wahahaa... slowly my erection faded. I looked at my watch; the time was 5:45 pm. I had to leave and I did... just before I stepped onto the old dodgy staircase, I heard the PIAK-PIAK-PIAK sounds again!
anti-climax ah..i thot u want to tell us who is the solid fucker, then ....hahaha...
dun think miki will do him again, still piak somemore when going downstairs. she must be

oh yes, cookie seem to have less make up recently, i also dun like too much cosmetics , look more natural ma. just had the cookie. on closer inspectation, i think i now prefer kico's looks. more xiao mei mei type, but cookie definitely much younger and no body fats. boobs solid! service is as what other bros had oredi descibed- sop -but no rush, friendly and chatty throughout 25mins. tried to kiss, but she declined nicely and made a joke out of it- suan me ah...nabei!
from our conversation, i feel dat she is the independent type , she is her own boss ah, you xing geh.

Last edited by bonkning; 17-04-2012 at 06:18 PM.
Old 17-04-2012, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
RodRideOut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry about the msg in psl (wrong thread). here is.

can someone provide me with an FR on H10 R09 - Susan CAT30? i saw her a few days ago and interested. on my way to a kopi meetup so couldnt try.

- rro
Old 17-04-2012, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 13
FRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to all

Just around the area to get my Things on Saturday. So decided to drop by PT which I used to go. The last time I went was even before I setup this a/c.
This time, went straight to H7R6 to find Joyce for RTF.

My simple FR..
WL - H7R6 Joyce
Attitude: 9/10 (super friendly that day)
Body/Looks: 8.5/10
Catbath: 8/10
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
RTF: Yes, when I find time.

Have a nice week ahead!
Old 17-04-2012, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 13
FRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to all

Got zapped for writing an FR..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1