The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2021, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
Quite a few brothers ask me how baibai look at and a more detailed FR experience for her. Instead of replying every single of them, let me pen a more detailed FR here.

Once reach the door, press the door bell. A meaty lady will open the door for you. Go in, straight away say have "meeting with baibai". The meaty lady will ask you make payment at counter. I told her I want to see bai bai first. The meaty lady led me to a room and ask me wait inside. The room inside is spacious and have a private shower. It fits a 1 queen size bed and a single bed at the side. There is mirror opposite the queen size bed as well so use it fully . I deliberately switch on the lights as I wanted to have a good view of who the f is baibai. When baibai enter, totally dont look like the picture on the website but still look pleasant and beautiful . Bai bai is standing at around 158cm , petite kind . Pointy nose and very slim body. Face is U shaped kind. She is definitely not squarish jaw that kind. Body skin is fair and towards asian-white. I don't think she even reach age 30 yet. She initiate a kiss for me. I pulled her closer for a french kiss and she took it warmly. I felt comfortable with her and I paid her money and went to shower.

Once i shower ended, baibai undress and wait for me on bed. At first, I not sure of procedure and i told her should I lie front or lie back ? She said anything as long as I happy. Okay then i told her lie down and I kiss her from her head to her toes, unleashing my lust and uncontrollable spasm touching and kissing her everywhere. I told her to flip over and kiss her back , buttocks and to her slim bony legs. The whole process is really flexible and not restricted. We changed position and it is her turn to service me. Her catbath is normal actually and bbbj for around 5 mins. Nothing fantastic about that. I never request her to bbbj longer because I wanted to see her face expression when we fk. I did missionary at first. As she is petite and small waist, her pussy is really tight. Its like 3 levels unlocking different pressure feeling for me. Once you put in your dick head, you have to push 2 times more to put your dick fully into her, with each times having a different pressure feelings than the previous level. I finally saw her face fking expression. Looks good to me. I started slow and then fast pump on her.

I flipped her back and started the doggy. Then i remember got the mirror and I position her infront of the mirror. Her white meaty ass looks tempting to me. I tried to slap lightly. She moan louder. Not sure if she likes people to whack her ass or she did it purely based on good customer-oriented service but who cares about that during when I am high. Her back view is nice too. I pushed her down for her to lie on bed and ride on her buttocks. Pussy still felt tight. I wanted to shoot but tell myself not so soon if not waste my $150 . Must utilize my credit-per-minute fully.

Then I told her to ride on top of me which she obliged gladly. Her nipple is pointy. I guess she enjoy her session too. However, i feel hurt when she pump me on top because of her pelvic bone hitting my groin area. I stop her and put her down in missionary again for the final finale. I held her shoulders tightly and thrust her hard as if she is a pumping machine. She moan loudly and I released, hug her and lie on her. Her hair smells nice. Not sure what kind of shampoo she used.

I went to shower and get dress. I chatted with her on the bed for a while. Her service is quite good actually but not sure why this forum only have 2 fr on her- 1 is good and 1 is bad. I told her even I am reluctant to visit this shop because it is famous for the bait and switch strategy. She told me that she has no control over that either. Regardless of what her story is, I just listen it with a light heart because I am just here to fk and go as long as she provide a good service can le. I told her I will help her write a good fr for her but she must always maintain the kind of service she provided for me if not all the brothers here will come and f me. I told her never to rush customers and do not worry any of them trying to play punk because generally all of us are kind-hearted

I think above FR is much detailed already to answer all the brothers' pm. Enjoy bonking!

Upped u bro for the nice share
Old 16-07-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 16
K99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Quite a few brothers ask me how baibai look at and a more detailed FR experience for her. Instead of replying every single of them, let me pen a more detailed FR here.

Once reach the door, press the door bell. A meaty lady will open the door for you. Go in, straight away say have "meeting with baibai". The meaty lady will ask you make payment at counter. I told her I want to see bai bai first. The meaty lady led me to a room and ask me wait inside. The room inside is spacious and have a private shower. It fits a 1 queen size bed and a single bed at the side. There is mirror opposite the queen size bed as well so use it fully . I deliberately switch on the lights as I wanted to have a good view of who the f is baibai. When baibai enter, totally dont look like the picture on the website but still look pleasant and beautiful . Bai bai is standing at around 158cm , petite kind . Pointy nose and very slim body. Face is U shaped kind. She is definitely not squarish jaw that kind. Body skin is fair and towards asian-white. I don't think she even reach age 30 yet. She initiate a kiss for me. I pulled her closer for a french kiss and she took it warmly. I felt comfortable with her and I paid her money and went to shower.

Once i shower ended, baibai undress and wait for me on bed. At first, I not sure of procedure and i told her should I lie front or lie back ? She said anything as long as I happy. Okay then i told her lie down and I kiss her from her head to her toes, unleashing my lust and uncontrollable spasm touching and kissing her everywhere. I told her to flip over and kiss her back , buttocks and to her slim bony legs. The whole process is really flexible and not restricted. We changed position and it is her turn to service me. Her catbath is normal actually and bbbj for around 5 mins. Nothing fantastic about that. I never request her to bbbj longer because I wanted to see her face expression when we fk. I did missionary at first. As she is petite and small waist, her pussy is really tight. Its like 3 levels unlocking different pressure feeling for me. Once you put in your dick head, you have to push 2 times more to put your dick fully into her, with each times having a different pressure feelings than the previous level. I finally saw her face fking expression. Looks good to me. I started slow and then fast pump on her.

I flipped her back and started the doggy. Then i remember got the mirror and I position her infront of the mirror. Her white meaty ass looks tempting to me. I tried to slap lightly. She moan louder. Not sure if she likes people to whack her ass or she did it purely based on good customer-oriented service but who cares about that during when I am high. Her back view is nice too. I pushed her down for her to lie on bed and ride on her buttocks. Pussy still felt tight. I wanted to shoot but tell myself not so soon if not waste my $150 . Must utilize my credit-per-minute fully.

Then I told her to ride on top of me which she obliged gladly. Her nipple is pointy. I guess she enjoy her session too. However, i feel hurt when she pump me on top because of her pelvic bone hitting my groin area. I stop her and put her down in missionary again for the final finale. I held her shoulders tightly and thrust her hard as if she is a pumping machine. She moan loudly and I released, hug her and lie on her. Her hair smells nice. Not sure what kind of shampoo she used.

I went to shower and get dress. I chatted with her on the bed for a while. Her service is quite good actually but not sure why this forum only have 2 fr on her- 1 is good and 1 is bad. I told her even I am reluctant to visit this shop because it is famous for the bait and switch strategy. She told me that she has no control over that either. Regardless of what her story is, I just listen it with a light heart because I am just here to fk and go as long as she provide a good service can le. I told her I will help her write a good fr for her but she must always maintain the kind of service she provided for me if not all the brothers here will come and f me. I told her never to rush customers and do not worry any of them trying to play punk because generally all of us are kind-hearted

I think above FR is much detailed already to answer all the brothers' pm. Enjoy bonking!
wow been a long time i read such a detailed FR. upz 14 for you
Old 16-07-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by K99125 View Post
wow been a long time i read such a detailed FR. upz 14 for you
haha last time can write even longer.

Reminiscing those days before covid, I think I wrote more than 5000 words
https://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.p...postcount=1785
https://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.p...postcount=1786
https://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.p...postcount=1787
Old 16-07-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by homura03 View Post
Anyone tried 8 sin ming road
Found it on MiChat
Just opposite of regent spa
Never know there has a mp
You're referring to the one at the corner? I've been there, massage is decent, price is okay. No service on the first try as it seems like a decent place.
Old 17-07-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

K99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdd9933 View Post
Decide to give C**** at R***** S** a FR after so long and thanks for the introduction by one of the bros here. I have since went down for 6 times already. I would say the massage is superb and skilful. Always head there for 90 minutes to enjoy the best of all. I would say her skill improve each time I went down to visit her.

RTM : definitely! Will book another appointment with her this week. Hopefully I can get a slot!
this week she very free, manage to book 2 slots w her on 2 days. i think its the chemistry thats improve not skill improve after each rtm.
Old 18-07-2021, 02:42 PM
Samster

qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

I re-visit baibai again. This is a RTM session. Will kept my FR short and sweet because does not want to sound like I am trying hard to promote or advertise for her. I am in no way having any gains or benefits writing reviews for her. Thanks to all brothers who trust my fr and visit her.

Have a good chat with her. She told me she gain more customers and many customers still manage to tip her also. Cant believe covid period, many bros here hidden-millionaire status. I told her as long as you maintain your service and effort, people will feel and see it for themselves and will also treat you back with kindness. I warn her do not ever go for any shortcut or rush service to customers no matter how jaded or tired you are. If you are tired, gladly reject the customers and arrange another time with them. I believe everyone will appreciate more if you re-arrange the session instead. Finished the session within zhun zhun 35 min with 10 mins left to shower and dress up.

If you all need a more detail fr, can let me know. Else, stay safe and happy bonking!
Old 18-07-2021, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 4
JamesTYC is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamesTYC is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
You're referring to the one at the corner? I've been there, massage is decent, price is okay. No service on the first try as it seems like a decent place.
*in y*an spa? I just left that area, this spa is closed.
Old 18-07-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
hokkaidu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I re-visit baibai again. This is a RTM session. Will kept my FR short and sweet because does not want to sound like I am trying hard to promote or advertise for her. I am in no way having any gains or benefits writing reviews for her. Thanks to all brothers who trust my fr and visit her.

Have a good chat with her. She told me she gain more customers and many customers still manage to tip her also. Cant believe covid period, many bros here hidden-millionaire status. I told her as long as you maintain your service and effort, people will feel and see it for themselves and will also treat you back with kindness. I warn her do not ever go for any shortcut or rush service to customers no matter how jaded or tired you are. If you are tired, gladly reject the customers and arrange another time with them. I believe everyone will appreciate more if you re-arrange the session instead. Finished the session within zhun zhun 35 min with 10 mins left to shower and dress up.

If you all need a more detail fr, can let me know. Else, stay safe and happy bonking!
Agreed with you bro, providing good service is the way to keep the customers
Old 18-07-2021, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 6
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I re-visit baibai again. This is a RTM session.
I tried her too today, did u see me ? lol
At the first glance, like what u said, she looks totally different from the one in the website photo, but when I added her wechat & looked at the avatar photo,
she was the one in it,then compared it to the website one which was photoshoped heavily ,I found the avatar was photoshoped to a less extent.

The counter auntie is the very same person who worked in the Zion Road joint,
told me no problem when I insist I will only pay after viewing the girl.

BB is prettier than I expected,took her within a heartbeat. U already penned a detail FR & I have nothing bad to say about her
Old 18-07-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TingWai View Post
I tried her too today, did u see me ? lol
At the first glance, like what u said, she looks totally different from the one in the website photo, but when I added her wechat & looked at the avatar photo,
she was the one in it,then compared it to the website one which was photoshoped heavily ,I found the avatar was photoshoped to a less extent.

The counter auntie is the very same person who worked in the Zion Road joint,
told me no problem when I insist I will only pay after viewing the girl.

BB is prettier than I expected,took her within a heartbeat. U already penned a detail FR & I have nothing bad to say about her
LOL? Bro, are you the morning slot taken?

Last edited by qwerty2009; 18-07-2021 at 11:34 PM.
Old 18-07-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 6
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL? Bro, are you the 11.30am slot taken?
were u the one behind me ? rest assured, I didn't take notice of u on my way out
Old 18-07-2021, 10:53 PM
Samster

HAHAHAHA! I came around noon, few minutes after you left. Baibai mentioned good things about you

A good trick you did is you confirm the color of her shirt when booking with her So that will not kena the lady boss switch girls strategy.

When you walk down the stairs, did you saw a maid and a toddler playing on some kind of kid-machine?

Last edited by qwerty2009; 18-07-2021 at 11:34 PM.
Old 19-07-2021, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quote:

bro qwerty2009 sbf is to share FR n good lobang w bros. than came the okt who start to advertise n clones who start zap ppl for writing FR for non advertised gals

n so called white knights? sugar daddy?? also come in to kpkb.

so pls continue to share your FR.
Old 19-07-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1130 / Power: 15
Vincent8898 has much to be proud ofVincent8898 has much to be proud ofVincent8898 has much to be proud ofVincent8898 has much to be proud ofVincent8898 has much to be proud ofVincent8898 has much to be proud ofVincent8898 has much to be proud ofVincent8898 has much to be proud ofVincent8898 has much to be proud of

After reading so many review on Cindy of Regent Spa. Decided to go visit her yesterday since i am nearby, look thru their facebook for contact and make appointment.

MR del as req

will repost later

Last edited by Vincent8898; 20-07-2021 at 10:54 AM.
Old 19-07-2021, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by K99125 View Post
bro qwerty2009 sbf is to share FR n good lobang w bros. than came the okt who start to advertise n clones who start zap ppl for writing FR for non advertised gals

n so called white knights? sugar daddy?? also come in to kpkb.

so pls continue to share your FR.
hmm okay, as requested

While approaching the shop, saw a maid and a toddler near the staircase playing at kid-machine. I hesitated. Should I wait for them to walk off? In the end, I just heckcare and went up to ring the bell. Wah, next time find maid must find clever ones. Cannot bring my child near to those exotic places.

As being more familiar to this shop, baibai open the door. The place was empty and the lady boss forever doing housework. Gave her a hug. This time professional liao, no need request see baibai and I paid her directly and led to a room. This time the room is different. Smaller room with no mirror but still spacious enough with a decent shower and a super-single bed. The one on the left first door bah. In fact, i prefer this kind of room than my first visit. Went to shower while baibai prepare her stuff.

After I showered finish, I deliberately turned the air-con to 25 degree to make the room warmer. I just simply want to fk until sweaty that kind and share sweat together with baibai. Better intimacy I guess. Not sure any bro like this kind of fetish same as me? She entered the room and session starts.

Same thing. She catbath me and bbbj. Her back was facing at me. As being more daring than first session, I instructed her to change position so that I can see her face when she bbbj me. The feeling is definitely different, with her strong tongue touching my frenulum. I told her to lick the frenulum area. She did it gladly. After few minutes, she took the condom and tried to open. I take the condom away from her and told her "TOO FAST" and looked at her in her face to see any slightest dissatisfaction, rushing attitude or face black black. She did not. Only like 8 mins pass only? Oh this time i am clever, i brought a watch with me and monitor the time. I told her to lie down and I slowly kiss her and touch her everywhere again. She just lie there and let me kiss her. Cannot use tongue and lick her body though as she told me she is itchy. Initially I thought it is an excuse and I did it a few times but she did not show any sign of angryness or unhappiness. She just shake whenever i did that. Thus, I genuinely believe her and I just gave a slight peck of kiss all over her body. She say peck of kiss is better. I flip her over and start giving her peck of kiss from shoulder to her legs. I really like her legs. Very slim and fair skin. Her ass is meaty too. I look at my watch again, close to 15 mins. I then started the fj session with a missionary.

Her pussy still as tight as ever. Its a different feeling literally than other MLs I tried. After few minutes of pumping, I start to sweat. I hug her tightly and french her. Can feel the warmess of our body. Literally sharing sweat with her. The feeling is good. The bed sucks. Making so much noise during pumping. I did it slowly as well and try not to cum fast. Next, I flip her over and ask her to come out of bed for a doggy stance. Her back view still looks good as ever. I held her 2 hands and doggy her. Best view ever. Wait let me see can find any pictures to resemble or not...

I look at the watch again. Soon going to 30 mins. I put her up to bed and finish over with the missionary. Same thing I did as my previous, grab her shoulder and pump her hard. The whole bed move with my momentum as well, making scratchy sound but I didn't care. I released and lie on her. The whole experience this time is really hot, steamy and sweaty which I wanted. I went to shower and dressed up. After her turn to showered and dressed up, she deliberately opened the door to show the lady boss we finished the session and have a small chat. The lady boss still forever doing housework. She walked past the room and glance inside while holding the broom. Baibai told me her customers increase and few customers gave her tips which made her happy as well. I told her she deserve it for the tips. If you provide a better service to customers, we all can feel and appreciate it. I told her generally her price $150 for 45 mins is on high side but to be able to obtain tips is not easy.

On my way out, the lady boss ask me to help her lift her bag of towel. I should really charge her for my extra hand on this next time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1