The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
FrenchCollie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BEST FOOD DISCUSSION - Palatable, Savory, Delicious Food Found In ASEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post

this is our staple food, frybread.
Looks good
Old 28-02-2016, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 9
Pocahontas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPocahontas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First time, i ate strange fruits like
Dragonfruits, rambutans and durians.!

must bring them back to my village to grow.
Old 28-02-2016, 08:38 AM
Samster

Pocahontas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPocahontas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

a strange dish i had during yr Chinese New Year.
Old 28-02-2016, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6087 / Power: 11
AhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for sharing food here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post

a strange dish i had during yr Chinese New Year.

Hungry GoWHERE!
Summary of AhSoonNO1 recommendations in Singapore
Summary of AhSoonNO1 recommendations in Asean
Singapore Michelin Star Awards

Minimum 4 pts to exchange.
Old 28-02-2016, 02:58 PM
Samster

First time eat Japanese food.!
Old 29-02-2016, 11:23 AM
Samster

AhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for support.

Continue with Indonesia food

Pecel lele
he sight of fried catfish may surprise first-time diners since it looks almost the same as it does living -- eyeballs and all.
Served with rice and red and green sambal, this is simple street fare that fills the belly, which may be why it’s a standout across Jakarta.

Opor ayam
Small diners, called warungs, now sell this traditional dish of braised chicken in coconut milk on a daily basis. Still, it remains a staple on tables around the end of Ramadan, when it’s served with packed rice cakes (ketupat).
A little like a mild, slightly chalky curry with less prep time required, it’s filled with Indonesia’s signature spices -- garlic, ginger, cumin and coriander.

Mie ayam
For this dish, bakmie is boiled in stock and topped with succulent slices of gravy-braised chicken.
Chives and sambal add extra flavor -- but if it’s done right little else is needed. Unlike most Indonesian cuisine, where the secret is in the sauce, the clue to a good mie ayam is the perfect al dente noodle.

Hungry GoWHERE!

Old 29-02-2016, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
GianniInfantimo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I traveled very often so it is good to learn about ASEAN food
Old 01-03-2016, 09:08 AM
Samster

Good morning and thank you for your support.

Will post more food for discussion.

Hungry GoWHERE!

Old 02-03-2016, 01:54 PM
Samster

Babi guling
Pork is uncommon in this Muslim majority nation, but we had to include roast suckling pig given the near hysteria it generates on the Hindu island of Bali.
The Balinese respect their food and lavish attention on its preparation. Before spit-roasting the pig they bath it in coconut water and rub it with chili, turmeric, garlic and ginger to ensure succulence.

Gulai
Gulai is the common name for curry dishes, namely those from north Sumatra.
Indonesian curries have regional variations that depend on the types of meat and fish available -- though gulai almost always incorporates cinnamon. Opor and rendang can be considered gulais, but better to try out the rainbow of other options.

Asinan sayur
When palates crave the opposite of Javanese sweetness, this pickled vegetable salad offers reprieve.
The secret is in the dressing, a thin peanut sauce swirled with palm sugar to offset the salty snap of preserved mustard leaf, carrot, cabbage and cucumber. The krupuk cracker crunch comes from a yellow disc made with egg noodles.

Hungry GoWHERE!

Old 02-03-2016, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 9
SilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to beholdSilentReader888 is a splendid one to behold

This BBQ pork looks good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhSoonNo1 View Post

Babi guling
Pork is uncommon in this Muslim majority nation, but we had to include roast suckling pig given the near hysteria it generates on the Hindu island of Bali.
The Balinese respect their food and lavish attention on its preparation. Before spit-roasting the pig they bath it in coconut water and rub it with chili, turmeric, garlic and ginger to ensure succulence.

Old 02-03-2016, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
TomMaffo1ter is a name known to allTomMaffo1ter is a name known to allTomMaffo1ter is a name known to allTomMaffo1ter is a name known to allTomMaffo1ter is a name known to allTomMaffo1ter is a name known to all

Always love Indon food.

Quote:

Gulai
Gulai is the common name for curry dishes, namely those from north Sumatra.
Indonesian curries have regional variations that depend on the types of meat and fish available -- though gulai almost always incorporates cinnamon. Opor and rendang can be considered gulais, but better to try out the rainbow of other options.

Asinan sayur
When palates crave the opposite of Javanese sweetness, this pickled vegetable salad offers reprieve.
The secret is in the dressing, a thin peanut sauce swirled with palm sugar to offset the salty snap of preserved mustard leaf, carrot, cabbage and cucumber. The krupuk cracker crunch comes from a yellow disc made with egg noodles.
Old 02-03-2016, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FanChoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where to find the best fan choy?
Old 03-03-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster

Thank you for your support.

Cah kangkung
Otherwise known as water spinach, a common river weed, kangkung gets stir fried with sweet soybean sauce, huge slices of garlic, bird’s-eye chili and shrimp paste to take it from a poor man’s food to something with a kick.
Because it grows well in any kind of soil, it is a common ingredient in dishes throughout Asia. Here the cah indicates its Chinese origins.

Pepes ikan
Pepes signifies the steaming of food in banana leaves, which gives it an earthy flavor that works well with the rich Manadonese spices (woku) it’s coupled with.
When matched with tuna the result is a dense, fiery dish that holds its distinct flavors, but should be eaten gingerly.

Pempek
According to lore, the name pempek refers to the old Chinese man who first produced these fish and tapioca cakes from Palembang in South Sumatra.
Now a Palembang specialty, pempek or empek-empek comes in a variety of shapes and sizes.
The most famed, kapal selam, literally submarine, contains a chicken egg and is rumored to be the most nutritious form of the spongy dough balls, which are sprinkled with shrimp powder and served withcuka, a dark dipping sauce made from vinegar, chili and sugar.

Hungry GoWHERE!

Old 03-03-2016, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8251 / Power: 11
Anitamui has a reputation beyond reputeAnitamui has a reputation beyond reputeAnitamui has a reputation beyond reputeAnitamui has a reputation beyond reputeAnitamui has a reputation beyond reputeAnitamui has a reputation beyond reputeAnitamui has a reputation beyond reputeAnitamui has a reputation beyond reputeAnitamui has a reputation beyond reputeAnitamui has a reputation beyond reputeAnitamui has a reputation beyond repute

I love Ikan bakar! Travel to jb to eat often!
Old 03-03-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
TomMaffo1ter is a name known to allTomMaffo1ter is a name known to allTomMaffo1ter is a name known to allTomMaffo1ter is a name known to allTomMaffo1ter is a name known to allTomMaffo1ter is a name known to all

Fish and vegetable goes very well with rice.

Quote:
Thank you for your support.

Cah kangkung
Otherwise known as water spinach, a common river weed, kangkung gets stir fried with sweet soybean sauce, huge slices of garlic, bird’s-eye chili and shrimp paste to take it from a poor man’s food to something with a kick.
Because it grows well in any kind of soil, it is a common ingredient in dishes throughout Asia. Here the cah indicates its Chinese origins.

Pepes ikan
Pepes signifies the steaming of food in banana leaves, which gives it an earthy flavor that works well with the rich Manadonese spices (woku) it’s coupled with.
When matched with tuna the result is a dense, fiery dish that holds its distinct flavors, but should be eaten gingerly.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1