The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 29-04-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2653 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Yes, must be super fast hand, or you can book a room at the hotel and be ready to catch any flashing slot right away
I hope Hana tutored Lava for their Tarma. Hana played the Queen's role very well previously.
Old 29-04-2023, 08:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 4
BookDot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBookDot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anya from Galaxy
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.ph...182&highlight=

Okt - Very fast to reply, patience in answer enquires and very bro

Look -High similarity to photo posted, nice feature with give me slutty vibe.

Body - Petite size, smooth skin with natural b boobs.

Location - Very convenient and easy accessible for road soldier and driver

Shower - Yes shower together and teasing starts

Frenching - She french, when she's horny will french harder, both sword were fighting

Pussy - Shaved and high level of sensitivity(or horny?), she let out a soft enjoying moans when my first lick her V. Licking C and V also with some gentle fingering. She's told me she came.. i just go on and on..

BBBJ- After rinsing off the soap, she kneel down and starts her blowjob, using her tongue playing my lil bro head looking at me and kiss it. In my mind, i know i'm in for a great game. Catbath using hand and mouth together. Then inches by inches licking my inner thigh, balls and my rod sideway with eyes contact. She suck my hardened rod with good suction and occasionally with DT, slow pace to turbo bobbing when i'm about to cum. She suck it when my hot cum release and milk it out till the last drop.

FJ - Tight and already wet pussy. Experienced in positions, will lay down doggy to let me fuck her deeper and deeper. She those type that knows how to talk dirty on bed, amplify the atmospheres. I was quite worried that outside can hear but at the same time my lil head took over i just open my throttle full and bang her with full speed, she was grab a pillow to cover her mouth. I pull out and fire my 2nd shot on her butt.

Overall - She knows what she is here for, have those out to please you attitude. She also smile constantly and willing to offer me massage in between shots. I respect her and was treated like a king in return.

RTF - Yes, had plan to go for 2x90 minutes slot.
Old 29-04-2023, 08:15 PM
Samster

kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Hana (GX)

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=934181

Lava (FG)

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=934179

Old 29-04-2023, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kaffe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sbfsg.net/showth...post222862 55

Didnt expect to get such a nice girl because no reviews but Uam is really pretty.

OKT bro was really very very nice and helpful and patient. I msged him for 2 days didnt book only booked today because previously cant find another slot. One of the nicer bros out there really.

Looks - 9/10. Very sweet young lady with a bit of sultry looks, those you see at clubbing

Body - 9/10. slim and nice, rather petite frame. Tight and firm at the right places. Boobs are small B but nice to touch and fondle and allows you to suckle on them. Fair, like locals and you will think she is an OL. Nice make up. Very hot

Smooth body with no tattoos

French - Not too bad kisser. Depends on how you are able to attract her

Foreplay - 9/10 I started by caressing her and kissing,nibbles and lick her neck

Painting - Didnt try as im not such a fan

BBBJ - 9/10 good suction, but we didnt really do this until I initiated it. Quite new to the scene

FJ - 9/10 I tried missionary, cowgirl doggie. I unloaded in doggie.

Can feel the tightness when i enter her. I like her first squeal and moan. I do feel she enjoys sex

Second shot we kept trying and she initiated also, but I guess I was too tired.

GFE: - 9/10 I feel that anyone that treats her well will have good chemistry with her. I definitely enjoyed her company, she was nice and could speak just a few words of Chinese

Attitude - 9/10 hardworking and nice attitude but cannot expect very good communication unless you know Thai

Overall sexifaction - 9/10 (Very Sexified!)

RTF: Yes, planning to RTF soon
Old 29-04-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 14
ker0r0x3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterker0r0x3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=932998
Honest review for 99babe stable. Book mystery bonk and okt arrange bess for me. Book 2pm slot, arrived at 1.55pm. Okt lied to me that girl was waiting to check in(saw her enter the hotel at 2.10pm) so have to wait under the hot sun till 2.15pm.
Look - 5/10 (without makeup/photoshop/beauty app look like jalan suka fishtank standard)
Figure - 8/10 natural B boobs and slim
Bbbj -8/10 deep throat for 1-2 minutes
Service - 8.5/10 hardworking, friendly, quite tight, wet, no complain with any position requested
Old 29-04-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
Sharing more photos of Soda taken during her previous trip here.

Last edited by kristie009; 29-04-2023 at 10:48 PM.
Old 29-04-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 7
Gonzo888 is a glorious beacon of lightGonzo888 is a glorious beacon of lightGonzo888 is a glorious beacon of lightGonzo888 is a glorious beacon of lightGonzo888 is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quick FR for Vivi, Models4U

I had a rather disappointing experience recently with one of my regular stables. It was my own fault to some extent, as there were a bunch of obviously fake FRs, but her pictures looked good, I liked the stable and I went for it and she was much older and bigger than the pics. Total misfire.

This time, I was determined to be more carefully with screening the past FRs. Any stable that had a bunch of obviously fake reports up, I immediately passed on. I saw Vivi from Models4U, and read her reviews, and the reviews when she was here the last two times with different names. Many of the good reviews were written by some of the gurus on the board, so I took the plunge.

Jackpot! She was fantastic, as follows:

Location: Very familiar G-town spot. Clean room, two single beds, big towels, no complaints from me.

OKT: Never used them before but the whole process was solid. I originally tried to confirm an earlier slot, but then couldn't get a taxi because of the rain and the guys was totally cool about it and let me push it back. Never grumpy, totally responsive and organized... good work, thanks bro.

Looks: Vivi is definitely about 25. I would discount her face very slightly to the pics, but she is very pretty and look very sexy when she smiles. She has no braces, which I like, and decent skin. Her skin is typical Thai or (Laotian) tan. If you reject this girl, you need to have your eyes, or your brain, examined by a professional. 9/10

Body: Exactly my type, really slim, no fat on her whatsoever, actually a very tight and strong, not flabby body. If you are looking for big boobs however, she is not your girl. A few back tattoos and one on her left chest. 9/10 (unless you require big boobs).

Attitude: She was a bit cold for the first few minutes, but responded well to playful jokes and general goofing around to break the ice. Once the action started she became very affectionate and friendly and by the break, it was sort of a girl friend vibe. Her English is not too bad once you get her talking.

BBBJ: Outstanding, just absolutely excellent, 10/10. Deep throat, licking it up and down, swirling her tongue around the head... I had to slow her down or I would have splooged in her face in about 3 minutes. Happy to go 69 (although she did not want any fingering... this was the only limitation I ran into in 90 minutes). She also was happy to keep blowing until I told her to stop. The BBBJ was absolutely quality programing and one of the highlights of the show.

FJ: First round was doggy, then mish, and both were great. Vivi likes to screw and it shows. Second round was better, as she was on top and after some riding, she squatted over me and did the pile driver action... Totally awesome watching her bouncing up and down and looking at how much she was getting into it. Fantastic! I could not take that for too long so switched to mish. Would have to give her a 9/10.

Break: I think Vivi might work in a massage parlor, because her massage at the break was damn good... quite strong.

Anyway, the whole experience was great, I will definitely be going back for more. I generally try to focus on the $180 or cheaper girls or wait until the more expensive girls are on Sunday Special, but in Vivi's case, she is totally worth it... Think she is here another 10 days.
Old 29-04-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 3
Hk1900 is one of the Best!Hk1900 is one of the Best!Hk1900 is one of the Best!Hk1900 is one of the Best!

Ruby ES

Location: Easy for drivers, lots of parking available. Room/toilet/towel all good, no complains.
Look: 25 percent discount + Thai tanned
Body: Enhanced boobs - pretty soft and well shaped. Her body is on the meatier side. Hairy top bush.
BBBJ: Good tongue action and can BBBJ for long, 1st shot finish there with CIM. Took good care of my balls. Was lazy for FJ, tried to finish 2nd shot with BBBJ but was unable to.
FJ: Shock that I managed to finish a second shot and it was a record time at less than 5mins in missionary. Usually I have a hard time finishing my 2nd, so I just turbo once I had the feel and finished in 5mins, super surprise. Maybe is the way she moaned or the way her boobs bounced or when she arch her back higher and higher during missionary? And I think she cums easily as another bro mention, white streak on the exterior condom could be seen after foreplay and 5mins of turbo.
Attitude: Cheerful and energetic kind. However, during half-time her parents from Thailand called which lasted for like 15mins. Maybe just bad timing for me.

RTF: Unlikely as I prefer skinny girls and I would prefer a little more GFE during breaktime.

Last edited by Hk1900; 29-04-2023 at 10:11 PM.
Old 29-04-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1086 / Power: 2
bumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud ofbumblebtch has much to be proud of

Fr for Nicky from Lust365

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthr...ighlight=nicky

Looks: naughty girl vibes

Body: meaty in amazing places I enjoyed a lot

Boobs: for huge tits lovers

Pussy: trimmed, baby hair

BBBJ: power suctions. Damn hot while she look at me and stop for a second to bite her lips

FJ: for commando bonk. No complaints at all. She took me all in. Damn wet pussy

Gfe: sweet gf feels

Rtf: probably
Old 29-04-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 11
oddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wawa of Kinky Thai
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=2...9#post22254819

What can I say, she is like an energizer sex bunny.
She has limited English but that doesn't stop her happy go lucky personality from shining through as she sings and dances for you and happily chats with you in Thai.

She is not a stunner but more of a girl next door and the photos are accurate. She is petite will a nice ass and B cup boobs which are a nice handful. I must have been her first customer of the day as she met me in her hello kitty style pajamas.

She likes to be in control so I just layback and let her do what she wanted. This included BBJ, Frenching and a energetic cowgirl to finish the first shot.

The second shot was similar.

in between shots she will lay next to you stroking you while resting her phone on your chest and watching thai tiktoks. At one point she had her breasts squashed up against my thighs, kissing and stroking my rod while talking on the phone to a older sounding woman (her mum?) in Thai

after the second shot I showered first. She then told me to wait for her while she showered, changed to fresh underwear, brushed her hair, put on a hair clip and dress while I fondled her. I mean how GFE can you get. It really was like spending a naughty afternoon with your GF.

I decided to tip her when I was leaving. She didn't want to accept it saying I don't have money. however she reluctantly accepted it after I insisted a few times.

As I was leaving, she called me back, took some spare change she had on the table and slipped it into my pocket. I'm not why she did that but I gave her another kiss and squeeze and left.

This was probably one of the most uncommercial bonks I have had and she never rushed me during the visit. I've not met such a zany girl like her before in this line.
Old 29-04-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 18
radded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Ginny
Shave : No
French: alittle
English: alittle
Looks: 8/10
Body : 8.5/10
Boobs: Natural
CIM: No
DT: No
AR: No
FJ: 8/10
Overall : 9/10
RTF: yes

Location wise foot solider need to walk or take bus.
Accommodating and friendly gal.
Old 29-04-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 8
naitosky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaitosky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bonus - FG

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.ph...186&highlight=

was initially apprehensive since no reviews, but OKT made a good reco.

Looks/GFE: Definitely resembles photo, as usual +/- 20%. Quite chio la, hovering between SYT and MILF. She’s done a few tours in other countries, so definitely good at her own craft. Very sensual and demure. Will listen and try to accede to your fancies. Slightly thicc, but makes post sex cuddling feel a lot better. GFE very strong and very smiley. Likely cos not overwhelmed yet since its the start of her trip.

Boobs: came for boobs. not disappointed. Enhanced but quite seasoned. She’s open to all sorts of fondling and licking also no problems.

BBBJ: sensual and slow. can handle some tarik and facefucking also.

Kiss/French: OKT triple confirmed me. Really can french. From start to end of the session. Quite all out; me likey.

FJ: her hole was so small and tight omg. Didnt really have that mental fortitude to maintain after she started slow riding me.

Had her do a HJ on my second shot. Damn some girls just jerk u like a automated tenga set on high but this lady treated it like a proper dick. I’ve never felt this good for a HJ before.

RTF: likely. as much as i want her to get more cash, fml i wanna go back one hahaha yall dont chiong her too hard pls.
Old 29-04-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Kiss2touch2 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Sumny - Seduction

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthr...ighlight=sunny

Looks: 9/10 pretty. looks very high end.

Body: 9/10 curvilicious

BBBJ: 8.5/10 very hungry suctions. I love it.

FJ: 9/10 she so hot in bed. Really good in riding and moving her hips while in doggy. Siok bros

GFE: 8.5/10 felt like i know her long time

RTF: yes
Old 29-04-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
John1997 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree with bros on August.
Awesome find girl with super natural & large boobs.
Great service as well very gfe
Will definitely RTF
Old 30-04-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
handboj is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Honey (Lust)

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthr...ighlight=honey

Here’s some hot fresh Fr for this lady.

Thanks to okt for arranging tonight’s session.
Solid transaction as always.

Amazing night with Honey. She has the looks, body and right attitude. Her services cannot be compared with those who i’ve been before. Her services become more special because i felt strongly connected with her. From frenching, blowjob and fj. She made it so fucking good and passionate but naughty at the same time. Must admit her pussy gets wet very easily. I love it. So good
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1