The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2016, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
eee.... who is pi look ah? can you show me ah?
Me.... of coz...
Old 14-02-2016, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post

Sum Sum, popiah SYT
- age 18 (she said), my estimate around 22-23.
- face 8/10, very pretty even compared to the other popiah SYTs. somehow to me she has a confident look.
- body 9/10, average height, slim with curves in all the right places
- headlights 9/10, pert B cups (my personal taste is for smaller breasts), very nice erect nipples, allow play with hands (tickling, squeezing) and mouth (licking, sucking). perfect turn-on for me.
- shower: none
- foreplay 3/10, SOP licking nipples for short while, then proceeded to CBJ
- CBJ 6/10, good effort but nothing special
- FJ 8/10, again another girl that is so fuckable... drill her from any angle and you'll be turned on more and more. missionary, then ask her to cowgirl, then back to missionary and release.
- GFE 9/10, allowed me to take her clothes off for her (many WGs don't do this). playfully shoved her bra in my face and ask me to smell. allowed hugging and licking of neck and ears. friendly, chatty, no rush to go down even after FJ.
- showroom, 7/10 - clean room with nice pink lighting.
- test drive damage: RM100
- WIR: if An An and Linda are examples of gems for RM80, then Sum Sum is a gem for RM100. I'll have no problems making sweet honey with this girl every week for the rest of 2016... unless another popiah SYT shoves herself into my eyes

Happy New Year to fellow bros, may you live longer and cheong more!
i believe this is Sum Sum you are talking about.
two years back she really 18 years old as our Heavenly Seng Seng ask me to add her in Wechat back then.

saas<----Next!
Old 14-02-2016, 05:49 PM
Samster

KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

SUM SUM

saas<----Next!
Old 14-02-2016, 06:49 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
SUM SUM
Finally the Chairman knows how to insert PICS...
Old 14-02-2016, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

unfortunately this is not the sum sum wor... the one i upped has short hair and darker skin.

the one in your photo still around ah? after seeing photo now blood rush to kkj... may visit ace tomorrow, only just came back to KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
SUM SUM
Old 15-02-2016, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
unfortunately this is not the sum sum wor... the one i upped has short hair and darker skin.

the one in your photo still around ah? after seeing photo now blood rush to kkj... may visit ace tomorrow, only just came back to KL
yup,
still around but will be hard to locate them
Timing must be right or if Heavenly SengSeng here, anytime can see.
Most of the SYT loookable girl got many sponsorship.

saas<----Next!
Old 15-02-2016, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Read in the news that 1 or 2 days ago, MIB big wind blew through Kepong, Taman Desa & Aman Puri. Anything happened in Ace? I'm going there in a few days time. Are our beloved girls working as usual? Or is the place deserted? Any observations from fellow cheongsters?
Old 16-02-2016, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mixchinesedude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

place is still very the same with alot of girls to fish around . too many already at certain times.I came the other day around 730am, full of viets and prc around 20 of them at that time.all wake up early to cari makan. . crazy . all kacau me somemore. I didn't feel comfortable and chow. huhu.
Old 16-02-2016, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mixchinesedude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

market already been spoilt. before I can get them for low price. now all demanding rm80 and above .very good la. if give less , takut service x baik pulak? was standing at railing Viet asking price rm80, I say rm50 can? she say no and walk off. already people are overspending especially people that don't know the market price and are new to that place simply paying rm100. oh well. Now i follow old uncle style, drink cuci mata and go home .no need spend money. good. waiting for my gem be back next month. some of the service u pay rm100 better u go to wisma indah, rm50 they will take it. oh well. same stock only.
Old 16-02-2016, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixchinesedude View Post
market already been spoilt. before I can get them for low price. now all demanding rm80 and above .very good la. if give less , takut service x baik pulak? was standing at railing Viet asking price rm80, I say rm50 can? she say no and walk off. already people are overspending especially people that don't know the market price and are new to that place simply paying rm100. oh well. Now i follow old uncle style, drink cuci mata and go home .no need spend money. good. waiting for my gem be back next month. some of the service u pay rm100 better u go to wisma indah, rm50 they will take it. oh well. same stock only.
wisma indah price higher than rm100 leh, bro...
Old 16-02-2016, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
eugene_wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
There are rich people paying certain girls RM400 - 500 per shot...
Old 16-02-2016, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
eugene_wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
There are rich people paying certain girls RM400 - 500 per shot in ace!
Old 16-02-2016, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
Finally the Chairman knows how to insert PICS...
Teddy Bear long long time also knew how to insert PRICK ......ops wrong spelling. Anyway he washed kukujiao oledi, so no more sum-sum or dim sum for pricking
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 16-02-2016, 11:42 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_wong View Post
There are rich people paying certain girls RM400 - 500 per shot in ace!
Ok, real episodes.

Lasy night pom was at ACE and while waiting for Sotong to come down, I tumpang one table where 1 old man apek was sitting.

We chatted and he was telling me how many ACE girls he had fucked practically 5 every week woh.
He also claimed that he used to pay each time at least RM 200 as money to him was nothing

He also told me that at one time he ordered Ng Fei (fIve aircraft flyimng together) and that he fucked all the 5 at one go and paid RM 1000 for that.

His fucking stories do not hold water lah. If he does that, then he has already spoiled the market.

There was another china babi who also told me that he sponsored many girls and at one time bailed out 10 girls caught by the police at ACE and spent more than RM 20K for their release. You believe ka? I dun even believe he can even fuck

Anyway, there are many boasters and egoistic fellas around in ACE. Anyone other than those bros around me, I dun really trust what they say and what they pay.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 16-02-2016, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
Read in the news that 1 or 2 days ago, MIB big wind blew through Kepong, Taman Desa & Aman Puri. Anything happened in Ace? I'm going there in a few days time. Are our beloved girls working as usual? Or is the place deserted? Any observations from fellow cheongsters?
Sotong told me that from 1st March 2016, all WL's (PRC, VIETCONG AND PUYINGS and Ladyboys) MUST pay RM 300 per month up front to those mata-mata otherwise everyday and night those mata-mata will station one team to frighten the daylights out of anyone there.

Just help me to calculate how much they are getting (500 WL's X RM 300 = .......) Fucking rich.

With that amount of donations, mata-mata will not start any typhoon and will be the kaji-cuaca for them to notify any typhoon developing and coming from the Immigrocean. WTF

Expect a rise in service charge due to this Gratifying Sex Tax (GST)
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1