The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2016, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
eugene_wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
Aiyaa...
ACE lah or SOS lah...all the same mah.
RM100...RM70..still money lo..

Just try to avoid those using branded Chanel...Iphone 6 as those usually have "many" boyfriendsss...
As long you try "NEW" girl everytime and don't put your "HEART" in it. Very safe liao.

Once you know someone willing to splash RM500 overnighter on those HOT girls...it time to find NEW toy lo.
We all know why the girl come here and work...right?

Cannot see the Viet LadyBoy anymore, Apparently the ACE Management decide to ban him/her from ACE. NO ladyboy for ACE.

Last Sunday, me/paperCutz/David Lion discover a New HANOI Mandarin Speaking girls...Not a bad looker but speak flawless Mandarin....name LoLo, i think.

Those working girls at ACE very practical one especially PaperCutz girls, Miss WIN...hahaha
Miss Win frankly told us she prefer to work almost near midnite until early, can easily money especially those Malay like McD...easily RM500 one day/night....
Miss WIN also rarely sit with customer as not her style except of course when Handsome PaperCutz is there...hahaha....No wonder PaperCutz go up with her after hearing Miss WIN statement.
Bloody PaperCutz....still can CUM after earlier poking his long lost FB Pinay that same day....He da man!!! Hahaha
Yes, it is confirmed that ladyboy is banned from Ace. Many people complained that she/he wasn't a female.
Old 25-02-2016, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9628 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

someone kkj must be cut... wash gold basin also no use...
Old 26-02-2016, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
You wanna KK to be GG (gong gong) ah?
Lidat, thousands of Vietcongs girls will commit suicide leh.
ACE will have to put up safety nets to prevent free falls of Vietcong girls.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 26-02-2016, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
kkj still under "gold basin" protection mah.
Wash eye...can or not?
kakaka

saas<----Next!
Old 26-02-2016, 02:40 PM
Samster

KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_wong View Post
Yes, it is confirmed that ladyboy is banned from Ace. Many people complained that she/he wasn't a female.
Aiyoooo.
Miss my chance to see the HE/SHE Ladyboy in person.
Damn Damn Damn.
Why complaint, still got the other "HOLES" to try mah?

saas<----Next!
Old 26-02-2016, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
You wanna KK to be GG (gong gong) ah?
Lidat, thousands of Vietcongs girls will commit suicide leh.
ACE will have to put up safety nets to prevent free falls of Vietcong girls.
Aiyooo. no say like that lah.
Me small fly nia.
Tonight anyone at Sup Chin?

Me wanna wash eye.
haha

saas<----Next!
Old 26-02-2016, 08:50 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
kkj still under "gold basin" protection mah.
Wash eye...can or not?
kakaka
Old 27-02-2016, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
eugene_wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Aiyoooo.
Miss my chance to see the HE/SHE Ladyboy in person.
Damn Damn Damn.
Why complaint, still got the other "HOLES" to try mah?
That's the problem with many people in Ace. Sadly the mgmt choose to satisfy them.

If someone sells nasi lemak and I don't like it, then I just don't buy. I just buy what I want to eat like mee goreng, etc. Why should I stop people selling nasi lemak just because I don't like. Nobody is forcing me to buy it...
Old 28-02-2016, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Aiyaa...
ACE lah or SOS lah...all the same mah.
RM100...RM70..still money lo..

Just try to avoid those using branded Chanel...Iphone 6 as those usually have "many" boyfriendsss...
As long you try "NEW" girl everytime and don't put your "HEART" in it. Very safe liao.

Once you know someone willing to splash RM500 overnighter on those HOT girls...it time to find NEW toy lo.
We all know why the girl come here and work...right?

Those working girls at ACE very practical one especially PaperCutz girls, Miss WIN...hahaha
Miss Win frankly told us she prefer to work almost near midnite until early, can easily money especially those Malay like McD...easily RM500 one day/night....
Miss WIN also rarely sit with customer as not her style except of course when Handsome PaperCutz is there...hahaha....No wonder PaperCutz go up with her after hearing Miss WIN statement.
Bloody PaperCutz....still can CUM after earlier poking his long lost FB Pinay that same day....He da man!!! Hahaha
ace is a good place to hang out and wash eye with buddies...but to me, you don't get value for money with most of the girls there. For good services, I still think fuck shops tend to give better service and also a longer time since they still need to satisfy the clients.

Like Konkam said, the girls are there to make money or get a sugar daddy or 2. If someone is willing to pay that much, then their motivation to work usually goes down the drain along with their quality of services.

My selection of ace girls are usually quite stringent. Services must be good and not rush in anyway. You treat the girls with respect and not treat them like a piece of meat and they will reciprocate likewise. Money is usually not the defining requirement for good service, but no one likes a cheap bastard either. I've had some good runs with Ace girls without smothering them with money.

A McD service type girl like Win is still capable in giving good service if you know how to push the right buttons. You just need to be understand what makes her tick.
Old 28-02-2016, 01:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -52 / Power: 0
vanzx has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Hi guys, recently in my 3rd hunting experience, i was offered an overnight service from an Indo 30+yrs old milf whom i met for rm460. that night, i brought her to my house and fucked her raw..i also cummed inside her thrice..i was blank that time...now i afraid she will get pregnant, any tips? and what are the possibilities?

i still maintain my contact with her..she will stay here for 4 more months..
Old 28-02-2016, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanzx View Post
Hi guys, recently in my 3rd hunting experience, i was offered an overnight service from an Indo 30+yrs old milf whom i met for rm460. that night, i brought her to my house and fucked her raw..i also cummed inside her thrice..i was blank that time...now i afraid she will get pregnant, any tips? and what are the possibilities?

indo in ACE? 30+ milf and rm 460 for overnite? damm, you must be really horny at that time...
Old 28-02-2016, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanzx View Post

Brother...
This is ACE or/and Sup Chin thread
We only "eagerly" reply on ACE/Sup Chin scene.

saas<----Next!
Old 28-02-2016, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Brother...
This is ACE or/and Sup Chin thread
We only "eagerly" reply on ACE/Sup Chin scene.
he's trying to advertise lah....
Old 28-02-2016, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

after stress week at work, still felt horny despite DIY yesterday so went to investigate what Ace offers in the afternoon nowadays... PRCs mostly dinos, popiahs late 20s to early 30s. nobody caught my eye, in the end settled for known quality An An, previously upped in November.

Sunday, 4-7pm
An An, popiah SYT
- age 26 (she said), i personally think it's accurate.
- face 8/10, SYT with charming smile. quite pretty and looks like PRC compared to most other popiahs. abit of wrinkles, probably due to acne.
- body 7/10, short and slim, no tummy
- headlights 8/10, A cups (my personal taste is for smaller breasts), erect nipples, allow play with hands (tickling, squeezing) and mouth (licking, sucking). nice turn-on for me.
- shower: DIY before FJ, together after FJ
- foreplay 6/10, licking nipples, points deduction for trying to force HJ
- CBJ 6/10, good effort but nothing special
- FJ 8/10, as mentioned in my previous FR, her small body is very fuckable... unfortunately today was too high and released my load after just 5 mins missionary.

- GFE 10/10, this is the first time i've given any WG full score for GFE, due to the following reasons:
1. holding hands walking up to room and back downstairs
2. allowed me to help her undress (something which WGs rarely do)
3. hugging during foreplay and after FJ
4. licking of neck and ears
5. friendly, no rush at all
6. provided drinking water upon request, even gave chewing gum
7. most importantly, DFK this is my first time in 6 years of cheonging that a WG has not just allowed DFK, but also was the one who actively initiated it during FJ! (which is also the reason why only managed to last 5 mins... my tongue is like a clitoris)

- showroom 7/10 - clean room with dim yellow lighting.
- test drive fee: RM80 (negotiated down from RM100)
- WIR: as mentioned in previous FR, she is a rare popiah gem. considering that only after FJ i told her i've previously upped her for RM80, it showed that she didn't reduce her service quality despite my bargaining (in fact it was improved as there was no DFK previously). she has guaranteed me RM80 for the rest of this year

p.s. who is that japanese guy who always has so many free gifts for the girls
Old 29-02-2016, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
he's trying to advertise lah....
Yakah?
i thought eye kena paste kaw kaw with MILF Indo until he blur blur asking for opinion in wrong thread.
Bakso must be indeed good.

saas<----Next!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1