The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2017, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Palace AGG

Tipped off by fellow samsters, went here last week and again this week and there were no seats open, so had to leave. While other bars have only a handful of customers, like Mandarin, this place seems to be packed every nite with Asian types.

R the girls really all that great?

Wonder what happened cuz the last time I came here they did have lots of girls – 30 dancing per set – but they were all CMI (old) and it was easy to find a seat.
I was there last Friday and could not get a seat until damn late also.

Palace, Sapphire, Baccara, and Whats Up are the better AGGs on walking from my experience.

The girls at the bars mentioned tend to be more fair skin, and have better figures. Of course you pay a premium: Ladies drinks were above 200 bhat if I remember correctly.
Old 02-03-2017, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light

Beach babe

For bros who want to try shopping the beach mall, there’s one SYT, and she might be the only one, who hangs out with her friends across from the LK The Empress Hotel. Now they have plastic chairs to sit on. Her name is Ying, I believe. The only problem is her attitude. She doesn’t act friendly, doesn’t eye guys passing by, just plays on her phone. If u wanna know her prices, u have to go thru her friend – she won’t talk to u directly. Afraid she might be just like a piece of sushi in bed. She appeals more to the Asian crowd than farang. Might not be the hottest girl in town, but hey for B1000 ST and B3000 LT whaddya expect?

For those looking for younger girls, there’s a group camping out across from the Five Star beer bar north of Mike Shopping Mall.
Old 02-03-2017, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Recommendations in Pattaya are like trying to shoot a moving target.
Old 02-03-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Markiee is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Yes... there are several Gentlemens Clubs spread over Pattaya / Jomtien areas

However... do note that the concept of Gentlemens Club here in Patts is very different from BKK.

In Patts a Gentlemen Club is actually a brothel with a bar....... you go into the club.... order a drink and sit to view the various ladies. If you see someone you like you buy her a drink and automatically her clothes come off and she will sit with you totally naked..... can touch rubba and finger
Proceed to the room behind /upstairs if you gum her.
Generally most clubs are ST @ 700baht + 300baht for room.
The lady may ask for tips if you want extra services like 2 shots or anal.

And plus point of these Gentlemens Club is they start early...... most are oredi open by noon and some as early as 10am.

Which Gentlemen's club are best and at a convenient location to travel to? Is there any along the soi's between Beach road and second road?

Also how much is it to BF a lady from the bar?
Old 02-03-2017, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Recommendations in Pattaya are like trying to shoot a moving target.
u move i shoot
Old 03-03-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light

Moon, Alcatraz

Both were closed. Both r located right on WS. Moon was completely locked up, no one around. In Alcatraz, the lites were on, the door was open, Thais were milling about, but there was no music or dancers. Not that these 2 r any big loss. I never felt any reason to go to Moon and went to Alcatraz only once to see the interior layout. Never felt any reason to go back.
Old 03-03-2017, 12:38 AM
Samster

Coyote confusion

In BKK, go go dancers r 2nd class to coyotes, but here it’s just the opposite. The dancers in T-back bikinis, who often take off their tops at the end of their set, ie, r semi-nude, draw a premium. BFs r B1200/1000 ST and B1500/1200 LT for models/coyotes (if I got that right).

If u go in a bar and look at the dancers and dun see anyone of interest, u might be looking at the coyotes. Dun judge the bar by them. Wait for the next set, as there r often some hotties among the models.

Has anyone ever heard of models in a BKK AGG?
Old 03-03-2017, 01:10 AM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
u move i shoot
whats your songkran plans?
Old 04-03-2017, 02:12 AM
Samster

Shark AGG

Spice, which used to be Beach, has changed its name to Shark. It’s the first bar, on the left, on the soi going up to What’s Up and Sapphire.

It has the same HH as Fahrenheit, its sister bar, from 8-10. Draft beer is B45, all other drinks B70 during HH.

Saturday is their party nite. Free snack buffet starts late, about 9:45.

Last time there was no showing. Seems like the girls In Pattaya really dance, unlike the ones in Bangkok, especially the Rainbow bars. Good music.

#54 has nice eyes.
Old 04-03-2017, 08:26 AM
Samster

fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Moon, Alcatraz

Both were closed. Both r located right on WS. Moon was completely locked up, no one around. In Alcatraz, the lites were on, the door was open, Thais were milling about, but there was no music or dancers. Not that these 2 r any big loss. I never felt any reason to go to Moon and went to Alcatraz only once to see the interior layout. Never felt any reason to go back.
Are the raids still going on in Pattaya?
Old 05-03-2017, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Hello!

Anyone in Patts like to meet up?

Let me know by pm.

Korp koon ka.
Old 05-03-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

I just found out that AA will stop flying to Patts from 26th March onwards.

Dear Valued Guest,

First of all, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Thai AirAsia.

AirAsia would like to advice you, starting from 26 March 2017 onward, Thai AirAsia flight FD203, scheduled to depart from U-Tapao (UTP) to Singapore (SIN) has unfortunately been cancelled.

In the event of such a flight cancellation, you may also choose from the following Service Recovery Options:

1.Move flight : Change flight to earlier traveling date before 26 March 2017 without any additional charges, subject to seat availability; OR

2.Reroute : Change to Bangkok (DMK) - Singapore (SIN) within 14 days from the original booking date day. Passengers can make the one time change, without any additional charges and subject to seat availability.; OR

3.Credit shell : Retain the value of your fare in a credit account for your future travel with AirAsia. The online credit shell is valid for 180 days after issuance; OR

4.Refund : Obtain a full refund in the amount equivalent to your booking and in form of your original payment.
Old 06-03-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
I just found out that AA will stop flying to Patts from 26th March onwards.

Dear Valued Guest,

First of all, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Thai AirAsia.

AirAsia would like to advice you, starting from 26 March 2017 onward, Thai AirAsia flight FD203, scheduled to depart from U-Tapao (UTP) to Singapore (SIN) has unfortunately been cancelled.

In the event of such a flight cancellation, you may also choose from the following Service Recovery Options:

1.Move flight : Change flight to earlier traveling date before 26 March 2017 without any additional charges, subject to seat availability; OR

2.Reroute : Change to Bangkok (DMK) - Singapore (SIN) within 14 days from the original booking date day. Passengers can make the one time change, without any additional charges and subject to seat availability.; OR

3.Credit shell : Retain the value of your fare in a credit account for your future travel with AirAsia. The online credit shell is valid for 180 days after issuance; OR

4.Refund : Obtain a full refund in the amount equivalent to your booking and in form of your original payment.
Good info bro, thanks!

Lucky I already did my trip; if the UTP route is closed I think I may be less inclined to go to Pattaya.
Old 07-03-2017, 01:59 AM
Samster

By Pass AGG

This bar is directly on WS, but easy to miss. It’s in the new row of AGGs that replaced the bar beers on the right side of Soi Happy.

It has the same owner as CH, so it runs the same HH: 8-10, draft B45, B70 for other drinks, free snacks.

It is a long, narrow bar. The stage is set against the left wall. There are 2 rows of bench seats. If u sit on the 1st row, ur very close to the dancers and become an easy target. If u look at a girl, she’ll notice and hit u up for drinks after her set.

The MO is different than CH. No showing, but there are SYTs in bikinis.

There were 3 doables when YT was there. #320 Jang can speak some English and is friendly, but a little chubby. #303 is attractive but doesn’t smile, #310 is tall.

LD 150, ST 1000+3000, LT 1500+5000. Whoever said Pattaya was cheaper than Bangkok is out of touch!
Old 07-03-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
By Pass AGG

LD 150, ST 1000+3000, LT 1500+5000. Whoever said Pattaya was cheaper than Bangkok is out of touch!
you are right , whoever said Pattaya WAS cheaper is out of touch!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1