The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 12-09-2016, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Totallytruuu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2pre View Post
so sad not much nice local lb around.
The saddest part of Sing is the lack of good locals to meet. The is the only country I've been to where the local girls give such poor service. I know it's not all of them, but most of the locals are not good, not from what I read and not from my experience.

In every other city I have lived, the local girls want and prefer repeat customers, and they are in competition with the visitor girls. So the locals tend to provide better service so that you will come back and see them often. They are often more accommodating and tend not to rush, because they want you to come back. But here, most local girls here don't give a shit. They may look good, but they don't put forth much effort to please, and have unpleasant attitudes. I would prefer to find a good local girl to see on a regular basis, and I'm sure many bros would like the same, but I think that's very hard to find here.

The worst part is that having bad locals pushes up the prices. Normally, locals compete with visitors, and this helps to keep the prices down. But know bros that don't even try the locals due to reputation. When the local market is weak, it pushes more men to see the visitors. This causes the price of the visiting girls to go up. Sing is starving for some good local talent. A few talented girls could move here and take over if they gave good service.
Old 12-09-2016, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Kingston7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totallytruuu View Post
The saddest part of Sing is the lack of good locals to meet. The is the only country I've been to where the local girls give such poor service. I know it's not all of them, but most of the locals are not good, not from what I read and not from my experience.

In every other city I have lived, the local girls want and prefer repeat customers, and they are in competition with the visitor girls. So the locals tend to provide better service so that you will come back and see them often. They are often more accommodating and tend not to rush, because they want you to come back. But here, most local girls here don't give a shit. They may look good, but they don't put forth much effort to please, and have unpleasant attitudes. I would prefer to find a good local girl to see on a regular basis, and I'm sure many bros would like the same, but I think that's very hard to find here.

The worst part is that having bad locals pushes up the prices. Normally, locals compete with visitors, and this helps to keep the prices down. But know bros that don't even try the locals due to reputation. When the local market is weak, it pushes more men to see the visitors. This causes the price of the visiting girls to go up. Sing is starving for some good local talent. A few talented girls could move here and take over if they gave good service.
Strongly agree with you Bro.
I am one of those who are afraid to try on local.

Anyone know any local who is actually good here?
Old 13-09-2016, 09:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TnB25 is Cool - loads of Potential
Just found this gem of a ts named Angel. Really good service. Takes her time to enjoy with you. Definitely not a time watcher trying to rush you out. Can see she enjoys her job a lot.

She's got an amazing androgynous beauty. Super nice skin.
Definitely very versatile and happy to go both ways.
Probably the most pro active ts in bed I've met. Super accommodating and super on.

Overall, this one you bros confirm must try. She says this is only her second time here in singapore. Not sure when she leaving but I hope vit m recharge soon.

Face 9/10
Body 8/10
Bj 8/10
Fj 11/10
Attitude 10/10
Rtf definitely yes

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5776699074.html
Old 14-09-2016, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
the1newborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any fr on them?

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...ock-sg/4418939

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5780834631.html

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5737082837.html
Old 15-09-2016, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tommyjohnson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5782343662.html

anyone try this thai lady sunshine?

i usually find TS from backpage, not sure if craiglist is credible
Old 16-09-2016, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyjohnson View Post

Craigslist is usually ok and a bit cheaper than backpage.

However I notice there are a few Thai ladyboys advertising now with a very similar format and wording. I'm guessing it's a pimp advertising them because usually thai's English is not that good. Don't know if you want to go through a pimp. I dont
Old 16-09-2016, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
GourangaPizza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Quoted 150 for 2h service non nego. Then there is booking of hotel room at 30... Total is 180. For me that pricing alone is a huge turnoff
Old 16-09-2016, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
lauhs8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GourangaPizza View Post
Quoted 150 for 2h service non nego. Then there is booking of hotel room at 30... Total is 180. For me that pricing alone is a huge turnoff
Her operation is thru pimp
Old 16-09-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It is through a pimp. I engaged one before, initial conversation was awkward because I replied in Thai. Then 'she' replied me saying she can't really speak Thai. Eventually meet up with her, and we spoke in Thai.

From what I know, the first 10 services, all the cash goes to the pimp, thereafter they only earn some of it. I think the ironic thing is that don't know if coincidence or not, but you can find a lot of them on the Thaifriendly site. And boy are the difference in charges so wide. Maybe if you interested, and want to save some money better off flying to Thailand and trying them instead and also have a nice holiday haha.

But I have to say the recent ads, the Thai lbs do look good. I was tempted to try at first, then realise that the ads all through one person, and also similar to the last one I tried. The pictures are probably 70-80% similar. But don't know if old picture or not. I may succumb and try then let you all know la. But I really rather talk to the girl to arrange then through a pimp. Very troublesome.
Old 16-09-2016, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:

if i'm not wrong, I've seen her at lv 4 Crazy Horse at Orchard Towers
Old 17-09-2016, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
Crazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrefy View Post
It is through a pimp. I engaged one before, initial conversation was awkward because I replied in Thai. Then 'she' replied me saying she can't really speak Thai. Eventually meet up with her, and we spoke in Thai.

From what I know, the first 10 services, all the cash goes to the pimp, thereafter they only earn some of it. I think the ironic thing is that don't know if coincidence or not, but you can find a lot of them on the Thaifriendly site. And boy are the difference in charges so wide. Maybe if you interested, and want to save some money better off flying to Thailand and trying them instead and also have a nice holiday haha.

But I have to say the recent ads, the Thai lbs do look good. I was tempted to try at first, then realise that the ads all through one person, and also similar to the last one I tried. The pictures are probably 70-80% similar. But don't know if old picture or not. I may succumb and try then let you all know la. But I really rather talk to the girl to arrange then through a pimp. Very troublesome.
Kudos for sharing the insights bro. Would save alot of bro's $$$ as well. Perhaps some bros can organize a trip to BKK ??
Old 17-09-2016, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
lauhs8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrefy View Post

Meet 2 LB. All with photo shop.
Old 17-09-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauhs8 View Post
Meet 2 LB. All with photo shop.
Wah then like that, I think don't bother already. Best to go overseas enjoy, Singapore the prices have increased too much for lousy service or below average looks.

For Thai LBs, easy to fly to BKK short trip and enjoy with your pick of girls haha. Assuming you can spare the time la.
Old 17-09-2016, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
tommyok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone have FR on these 2?

http://north-region.locanto.sg/ID_10...my-beauty.html

http://north-region.locanto.sg/ID_10...uaranteed.html

quoted 150, 2hrs 2 shots only.
Old 17-09-2016, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
GourangaPizza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyok View Post
Bro, read the previous few posts for your answer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1