The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2008, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
tonash88 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

1 year ago, I drove to punggol. Damn far but damn ulu. some roads there still not opened. I pushed the barricade away and drove it. then we got out, and made love. best part, AH NEH worked past, laughing. we stunned. in the end, we realized beside the closed road got a temporary shelter for the workers. . the ah neh got free show . btw, we juz smile and continue till we both came
Old 20-11-2008, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 18
Man_to_please deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whoa, first I really salute the bros and sister who were onto the extremes (Like hospital bed, rock on pulau ubin, ... MRT!!)

Sorry need to ask, how can do it inside MRT without anyone seeing/ knowing?!?!

Usual for me: Public toilets, Forests/ parks inside car, Office meeting room, etc.

Well, I just did a gal at Merlion (yes, the one in front of One Fullerton).
It was a 5 mins raw after a friend's Bday party in the wee hours of a morning.
Fortunately IR wasn't up yet, or else more people watching....

Oh, I'm looking forward to another one, plan to take gal up to mountain top, then JUST DO IT!
Whoa, not sure how to climb down then.... Hee.
Old 23-11-2008, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 16
SGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

haha. last train no one derh. Esp weekdays. U can try.

This thread was once quite an exciting one. Dunno y now recession all gone to try and make back money liao ah? hahas.

But anws. I'll try to push this thread up agian.

Went science centre with gf few days back. Nowadays school hols alot of kids. Best to go during non sch hols. But anws. Science centre only got 2 lvls. Anything above that are offices.

So that time we didn't know ma. So we went to 3rd floor. We tot got more things. But then no. So we took the stairs downwards.

Science centre is a place where the ceiling is damm high. So the seperation between 2nd and 3rd lvl = our 3 HDB levels.

So while walking down the steps, I looked ard. No security cameras. Hehe. ho seh liao. I went to tickle her. So she naturally wanted revenge. So she came after me. Then tickle tickle then I grope her boobs. She look at me and groped my little bro. Haha.

So i say, u touch wad touch. Wanna touch is it? nah! (i took out my bro and started poking her) she tot i was crazy. she covered it with her hands and look ard. then while she's doing that, i pulled her skirt up and uppz her. haha..

Halfway thru, we heard a kids's voice "papa! wads upstairs? can we go?"

we tio shocked. With my dick still hanging out in the air, and her skirt still above her waist, we ran off to the 4th floor toliet. Where we took to a cubicle and finished off whatever we started.
Old 24-11-2008, 05:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
cilabai is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hey guys.

a msian here. hope u dun mind me contributing. lol just reli reli wanna get this off my chest.

had an ex-gf last time, were in high school times, always dating at midvalley,
went gsc cinema with her, as were only in high school, the times we meet are usually in malls, cos i cant take her back to my place as often as id like. she was a very very nice young girl, fair, petite, some of my frens said she had a very nice bum, which i kinda agree, she also looks abit like PRC girl, which i dun like, cus everytime uncle looks at her pervertly, also, shes very curious bout sex, n very accomodating.

either ways, one day was watchin movie wit her, she likes to touch me in d cinema, i was toooooooooooooo horny that day (hadnt seen her in a week), i told her, wanna go toilet? cos it was a weekday, so not many ppl in the cinema, plus it was quite empty that day.

As usual la, she ask how, how how to do in toilet? "later ppl come how?" then i say just go la, fuck it. walked to the toilet, i waited outside, i ask her go check whether got ppl or not first, then she checked, nobody, lol she faster ask me come in, i run in!! simply choose cubicle man! haha, girls toilet looked funny cos no peeing stands.

I was worried, cos if other ppl come in, they can see our legs! haha, i panic, then i stood on top of the toilet bowl, had to lower my freaking head, then she blow me. Omg, till this day, ive never never never felt so syok in my life, she blow me, blow dam fast sumore, i wanna fuck her, suddenly!!

one girl came into the toilet, haha, my ex covered my ears and we both giggled, can hear the girl pee dam loud summore, waited waited....... finally the girl left.

then i pull her, ask her faster blow, wanna fuck her, she dun let, say later ppl come in, true oso lar, shes a moaner. petite, but reli cili padi.

i cummed like dam fast lar, less than 5 mins i guess. Too panic, heart beating all the way. haha too bad she don lemme CIM, so i just shoot, lol the door oso kena, floor also kena, dam alot lar. one fuckin big mess.

Sigh, reli miss my ex-gf. Super wild, super accomodating.
Old 24-11-2008, 06:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
cilabai is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hey,

continuation of my ex.

So this part, its not bout sex, just bout BBBJ, cos im a guy who loves bbbj.

My ex, her name M, we were 18 if im not mistaken, been together for 5yrs, every yr, sex got wilder, even had phone sex, cos we only can meet once a week, many times, we made love in school uniform(were together fr high school to college) , fyi, its not reli that nice to make love in a uniform, very troublesome, clips here n there, especially the baju kurung uniform, OMG, sooooooooooo freaking troublesome, so many layers.

Lemme describe my ex for u, petite, fair, super lovely skin, very PRC lookin(which i nv liked) cos she was too fair n had very nice round big eyes, an apple bottom which i loved to doggy haha, small breasts (kinda like no breasts), but very very very pirky nipples which come up like a straw, always loving to please n demandin for sex

sry to digress, ok so once, was watchin movie in pyramid, as usual, got horny, ask her to BBBJ in cinema but too many ppl, hav done it b4 in midvalley GSC, but this time pyramids TGV was too crowded so plan failed, so after movie, i was fetchin her home,

she told me "Bie, i wanna suck suck". I say how?? she said "just go find a quiet spot la!". I was a naive boy back then, so i was like, "okok try lar".

went arnd, poop! found a housing area nex to pyramid, always dark, street not lit up, parked one corner, off lights, i hurriedly took out my zip, take out my dick, she took out her seatbelt, bent over, started sucking like it was ice cream!

A motorbike passed by, they peeked inside, but cudnt see, too dark. the sensation was too panicky but nice lar. then she was making a sound (not moaning, but tryin to say sth) while sucking, i was like huh?? she grabbed my hand, put it at her ass, so i reached into her pants n fingered her.

She likes to moan while sucking my dick, especially when i finger her, she sucked faster n moaned louder.

sucking halfway, she came up, "i ask u to grab my ass, not finger me!, stupid ass, make me so horny!" i was like, errr speechless.

Before this, my gf never lemme CIM, then dat nite, i told her, "im gonna cum bie!". She just continued, suck suck suck, she was one helluva blowjobber, she sucked, licked, sucked & lick sideways like a lollypop, then i cudnt tahan. Blew my load in her mouth. She continued sucking, that sensation was the best, when a girl sucks u while u cum, omg, better than cumming in a condom. She slurppppp like suckin juice.

I str zip up, n noneed to clean up, cos she swallowed.

Got many many experiences with her, but i cud nv share it wit anyone else, so heres one avenue for me to share.

want more stories? stay tune! haf stories fr diff ex gf story to tell. hehe
Old 24-11-2008, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
unger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoqiang View Post
My suggestion is........... why not doing when taking a ride in the

SINGAPORE FLYER
I did it in the cable car. My gf then was worried about the on coming
cable car pessengers able to see us. but i did not bother much and just did it.
The fearful thing is about shaking to hard and the car drop. It will then be found dead naked in the cable car. Did her in a few position but end of with BBBJ.
Old 24-11-2008, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 19
trance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DT23 View Post
care to share... PM mi
Aiyo actually Jurong is a space with alot of nice and dark places just spend more time in recce then you will sure find lor............
Old 24-11-2008, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Totally agree with you, Bro trance!

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04 and Bro skyhawk958!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 24-11-2008, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 20
superchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Glen2712;3256394]Totally agree with you, Bro trance!

ya also agree with u...bro
Old 24-11-2008, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Muttley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trance View Post
Aiyo actually Jurong is a space with alot of nice and dark places just spend more time in recce then you will sure find lor............
Many places and can also do at the huge stretch of road in Tuas especially after midnight.
Old 24-11-2008, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Witch-King deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muttley View Post
Many places and can also do at the huge stretch of road in Tuas especially after midnight.
Tuas?!? Really out of the way sia!
Old 25-11-2008, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 17
Devil25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i did it at
1)cinema in toa payoh
2)along the beach at bali
3)on a plane to usa
4)my car at changi
5)swimming pool at mountbatten
6)balcony at a condo
7)in the sea of sentosa
8)on a train to kl
Old 25-11-2008, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
LaksaHum is Cool - loads of Potential

let me recall

(1) in the cluster house public toilet
(2) office
(3) job site
(4) cinema (yishun)
(5) roof top
(6) back alley of a pub (north brigde rd)
(7) staircase of a HDB

cheers
Old 25-11-2008, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
studentlover is Cool - loads of Potential

at Chinese Garden MRT when they still making the new path for jogging then no light yet, dark dark at the new path. then got shelters there, up a girl there half naked as she was in uniform with some buttons out

so shoik coz no light, no people then hide behind the shelter then do!
Old 23-12-2008, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Babyblues522 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Doggy style my gal along BKE at Exit 2 at 10.30pm.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1