The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2006, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster
Worr bro hitchhiker got so many arch enemy, i bet you must snatching many SYT and SMT from bros. Now all your movements have been survelliance.

You better released all your MMS list to us so we will spare your junior.
Thats how he got his nick as Hitch-hiker...he have no trouble hitch a hike with the girls. Lets corner him, bet he have long list of MMS with him. We have tracked his moment by logging in to his mobile phone....he is doomed....
Old 09-11-2006, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 23
hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilaxes
Seriously continuous night of boozing deteriorate my memory. Bro Sebast97 & gf,Rokket & ENS,Sebast_hk and myself headed to HH Club. We were there early thus I took a a short nap while bro sebast_hk lurking around.
the next morning, we dressed up and phuck off. anyway wanna thanks all the bros for the fun we had.

wah piang should end up in hei hei with you guys
Old 09-11-2006, 09:48 PM
Samster

hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 141 virgin trip at HK

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
Bro Itto,

BTW, SMT means....Such a Mature Thing, bro Gilaxes now prefer such type...I met that girl too...she's playful type

Up you 3 points, hope you get your power soon. Pls post more FR. Cheers.

SMT with 36D wah surp must be very tasty!!
Old 09-11-2006, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawsam
hi to all bro in hk,esp bro pussybuster and sebast97,i only met up with hplanet.hope to meet up soon,as i coming again,have been away to china,once in hk will pm u guy.mean time hope enjoy..//...

Erh! when did i tried to meet u before?
Old 09-11-2006, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket
Becareful about those chalet Bro. Alot of people have committed suicide in them. Last year, a few of them shut all the windows and started to burn coal inside so they will die from suffication. But then again, maybe the girlswill be so afraid that they will hug you all night.

i heard the stories before and cheng chau got a lot of this type of chalets...
Old 10-11-2006, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hplanet

Are you sure you can come out to play mei?
Old 10-11-2006, 10:45 AM
Samster

sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Didn't know you can come out ar....we all witness how your gf grab you tight wherever you go. So how could you come out with us?
Anyway, let us know when the rope is released....
Old 10-11-2006, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5749 / Power: 20
gilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

haha. There is always next time, bro. Well, you gotta show your OC of who's the boss. May not be going to HH next, perhaps should move on to somewhere new, better feng shui.

Btw, I was eyeing at one of your girl friends. Both Bro Rokket and me agreed that she's babelicious. she's the one wearing black spots white colored dress.

Bro Rokket, you remember her name?
Old 10-11-2006, 08:37 PM
Samster

rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Btw, I was eyeing at one of your girl friends. Both Bro Rokket and me agreed that she's babelicious. she's the one wearing black spots white colored dress.

Sure I do! She's the girl that flies. Am I right Bro Hplanet? If not, must intro to me lah.
Old 11-11-2006, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 21
beachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of light

thanks all the brudders here for all the valuable information. AS I AM TRAVELLING ALONE...IS IT POssible to meet up anyone of you.

By the way...IS CWB kNOW AS cAUSEWAY bay???
Old 11-11-2006, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboii
thanks all the brudders here for all the valuable information. AS I AM TRAVELLING ALONE...IS IT POssible to meet up anyone of you.

CWB = Causeway Bay.
If you want some quick fun in Tsuen Wan then surf this site before proceeding.

www.lady168.com

Enjoy!
Old 11-11-2006, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Meeting us to ring the bell or booze. If booze for ONS then it really depend on your luck. . CWB= Causeway bay.

Maybe we can meet out to ring bell if you want quick quench of your thirst. As for LKF, we will not guranteen for ONS.

Please get yourself hk card it cheap only hk100 available in all 7-11 stores. PM your number maybe we are free to meet you.

Quote:

Old 11-11-2006, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:

Brother, when you arrived, myself and Brother Rokket will be out of Hongkong. Brother Pussybuster might still be around, perhaps he will guide you along.

I remember you mentioned you will be staying in Panda Hotel, which is in TW. Around TW, there are over 100 WL girls from 141, 161, 168 which brother Rokket mentioned or is in earlier thread. The best161 english site is out :

http://www.best161hk.com/161.php?lang=en

If you are not into paying, then you can go to Pub in TST in Kowloon side or LKF in Hongkong Island side, to try your luck with the ONS. But is not as easy as some may think. And usually after drinks to get back to your hotel is quite far away, as the public transport closes before 12am (from TST side) and you have to take taxi back, of course it might not be too costly for some..only HK$100 ~ 120 from TST and about HK$190 from HK LKF to TW (include cross harbour tunnel fee $10 for Kowloon taxi, HK taxi might charge $20
for their return trip). The ride is about 30 to 45 minutes.

Finally, pls pm those brothers in hk, some of them might be free to meet up. Other activities you can do are food, shopping at TST, Mongkok, and to the Health sauna club. Also during weekend you can take a 1.5 hours train ride from Hong Hum station to Dong Guang (Changping) for fun, many SG brothers are there, refer to the CP thread. PM me if you need further discussion.

Have fun in HK and perhaps CP..
Old 11-11-2006, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn you twisting the words again, i thought you say she look mediocre to you.

You are so vicissitude maybe you are too young. Young people normally is wisenheimer,impulsive and harsh. Please learn more from Bro Sebast how to handle situation wisely and tactically.

Please set your forcus and attack one @ a time and do not expose us when girl flare out.

I will blast you with all my bazooka if all our identity have been exposed.

Quote:
haha. There is always next time, bro. Well, you gotta show your OC of who's the boss. May not be going to HH next, perhaps should move on to somewhere new, better feng shui.

Old 11-11-2006, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster
Damn you twisting the words again, i thought you say she look mediocre to you.

You are so vicissitude maybe you are too young. Young people normally is wisenheimer,impulsive and harsh. Please learn more from Bro Sebast how to handle situation wisely and tactically.

Please set your forcus and attack one @ a time and do not expose us when girl flare out.

I will blast you with all my bazooka if all our identity have been exposed.
Me again? Why refer to me..my thinking is outdated liao ma..now a days youngster have their own thought and are stubborn to listen to the old man..if I open my mouth he will complain I nag too much..so better zip my mouth. That spotted white dress girls I know her from our previous lunch..remember, I have her number..it will cost Bro Gilaxes more than a bottle of Brandy to get it..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1