The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2011, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
Bueh Tahan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecubes0087 View Post
To all the brothers,
Thanks so much for all your valued advice. Will be heading tomorrow morning. Will check out those recommedations if time permits. Will post FRs if any after my trip. Thanks!
Have fun but always take care.
Semi-retired.....
Old 10-03-2011, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
icecubes0087 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro Bueh Tahan,

Thanks bro. Just pm you for something. Please reply. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bueh Tahan View Post
Have fun but always take care.
Old 10-03-2011, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Bueh Tahan,
Thanks bro. Just pm you for something. Please reply. Thanks.
Bro icecubes, i just replied to your pm. All the best.
Semi-retired.....
Old 10-03-2011, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I agree with Bro etsys. Years ago after hearing so much I went to check out Airforce One twice. Both times I made u-turns after checking out the "showroom". The place is really over-rated!
Passed by the former LA Cafe many times but haven't been there. Will go there if and when the mood strikes.
Thanks to all the bros for their contributions.
If you went to Air Force One all the way, be sure to drop by Dampa Paranaque that is about 3-5min walk from it. Plenty of fresh seafood to buy and cook on the spot. Brought my gf family there to eat and saw Air Force One there....then next day went down but found it is close on Sunday except for the massage section.
Old 12-03-2011, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
redsmurf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have been traveling frequently to Manila for business and also frequenting the bar scene for quite some time now. But was getting tired of whole barfine scene. I guess after awhile all the bargirls start to look and feel the same. So 1 week before my next trip, I decided to set up a few dates and hope to strike it lucky. Searched the internet and found a few good online dating websites:
www.philippineangles.com
www.dateinasia.com

Hooked up with a few girls on these websites with the promise to meet them when I make my next trip to manila. Arrived here in Manila last Tuesday and met up with one of my dates "R" yesterday.

Met R at 7pm in Greenbelt 3 Starbucks. She was a little late due to the traffic and rain. It was ok, she had to travel all the way from Cavite to meet me and she looks really fine. Petite, slim, brown tan and long hair. And best of all an innocent smile. Had dinner at John and Yoko (she said she likes Japanese food) at Greenbelt 5. She was a little shy and quiet during dinner as she said I was the first foreigner guy that she as met. After dinner I asked if she wanted to follow me back to the hotel....and she said "ok"! Ha I was in business!

So we walked back to my hotel room. Talked a little and had a few san mig lights in the room. Decided to make my move and kissed her. She kissed back! Ha now I really knew I was in the business!! The rest was a night of of absolute pleasure. There's something refreshing about R. I guess its because she was not a bar girl. The way she moans was more natural and love it when she digs her nails into my back as she comes. She even moans in tagalog, forgetting that my tagalog is not really good.

R left the morning. I left her with a little cash and promised to call her again before I leave. Which I definitely will. But I still need to hook up with two other on-line dates as well...I will be busy!

More to come..
Old 20-03-2011, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Boley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Redsmurf,

Did you really post your photo on these sites? I must that is stopping most of us from doing so.....
I also heard a friend who did this for Indo and got someone really "selling" him on meeting up in his hotel ASAP but he thouight better as the person refused to meet in public place...
Well, we are all hoping to hear from you on your experiences..

Boley,
Old 20-03-2011, 07:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Trav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
There are also those house girls which taxi drivers can bring you around. Generally for about 3,000 pesos ON, for you to bring back to your hotel room. Not to mention, those that loiters around Burgo Street......
Arrived Makati few days, last night went out for dinner along Makati Ave, and approached by 2 loiters with the offer of 2 ladies at 1000 pesos for 3 hours massage but i rejected. then another 2 loiters walk straight to me, offer 500 pesos for 1 hours with 2 ladies massage.

Because it is my first time to Philippines and don't know this is normal and standard. I start to think is there any catch to pick up these ladies from the street?

Mind to share your experience of such offer is ok to take?
Old 21-03-2011, 07:35 AM
Samster

Sorry, but I'm unable to provide any info on those WL procured from the streets. Unless you stay in a 5-star hotel and the security staff spots you taking the girl(s) to your room after midnight, they'll ask you to register the girl(s) at the front desk and agree to pay a fee. If you do, then you've lessened the risk unless they use false I.D.s.
I've shied away from those because the risk of getting drugged and robbed is very high. If that happens you will not be able to trace them.
Safer to get your girls from the clubs in Pasay or Quezon cities or Manila. Always get the calling cards of the managers or mama-sans.
Read the FRs posted by our bros in this thread for more info on club recommendations, their locations and rates.
Have fun but be safe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trav View Post
Because it is my first time to Philippines and don't know this is normal and standard. I start to think is there any catch to pick up these ladies from the street?
Mind to share your experience of such offer is ok to take?
Semi-retired.....
Old 21-03-2011, 07:48 AM
Samster

Thanks for the recommendation, bro manilaboy. Dampa would be a bit out of the way for me. I sometimes go to the Seaside Market near the Mall of Asia. It's on Diosdado Macapagal Boulevard opposite the HK Sun Plaza. I find the seafood there quite fresh except for the Alaskan King Crabs I had last year. It was actually frozen and wasn't fresh at all! The prices there are ok but they can still be squeezed down. If you don't, you'll be paying extra because they expect you to bargain!
The Seaside Market is open daily from early evening to midnight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
If you went to Air Force One all the way, be sure to drop by Dampa Paranaque that is about 3-5min walk from it. Plenty of fresh seafood to buy and cook on the spot. Brought my gf family there to eat and saw Air Force One there....then next day went down but found it is close on Sunday except for the massage section.
Semi-retired.....
Old 21-03-2011, 07:52 AM
Samster

Bro icecubes, anything to recommend?

Quote:
To all the brothers,
Thanks so much for all your valued advice. Will be heading tomorrow morning. Will check out those recommedations if time permits. Will post FRs if any after my trip. Thanks!
Semi-retired.....
Old 21-03-2011, 01:11 PM
Samster

manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thanks for the recommendation, bro manilaboy. Dampa would be a bit out of the way for me. I sometimes go to the Seaside Market near the Mall of Asia. It's on Diosdado Macapagal Boulevard opposite the HK Sun Plaza. I find the seafood there quite fresh except for the Alaskan King Crabs I had last year. It was actually frozen and wasn't fresh at all! The prices there are ok but they can still be squeezed down. If you don't, you'll be paying extra because they expect you to bargain!
The Seaside Market is open daily from early evening to midnight.
That is if you going Air Force One la. I was told that is the original Dampa in Manila. The one near Mall of Asia came later.
Old 21-03-2011, 01:13 PM
Samster

By the way I be in Manila on Fri and Sat night. Staying at Bejaya Manila (formerly Best Western Astor) which is along Makati Ave and just next to Burgo St.

Any bro like to meet up feel free to PM me, We can arrange from there. I don't any plan yet except to meet up with some DIA girls I chat up online. heee
Old 21-03-2011, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Hahahaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Manilaboy,

May be a stupid question to ask but are you meeting a few of the ladies at one go?
Old 22-03-2011, 03:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Trav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bueh Tahan,

Thanks for the safe notes.
Old 22-03-2011, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

if manilaboy meets a few guys at the same time, unless he is one of those ang-moh who can sweet talk / throw money and make girls orgy, it may be mega disaster ..

I am sure manilaboy meant "meet one at a time"
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1