The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 02-01-2007, 02:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon
Who dare to predict before the start of 2nd half we could even have the luxuries of taking out two of our key players before the whistle.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...&postcount=668
Well, I guess I did ... & got well rewarded by SingaporePools too.

Quote:
What a sweet revenge against the Trotters.
Damn,I can't fall asleep tonight !
Tell me about it ... what an orgasmic match!!!
Could well have been 7-0 if not for Jaaskelainen saving point-blank 4 fucking times from Finnan, Crouch, Kuyt & Hyypia!!!
What's most amazing was the glaring stats of Bolton only having 1 shot on target!!!
I also cannot sleep ... thinking about the BIG three still having to visit Anfield in the days to come.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 02-01-2007, 08:42 AM
Samster

KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros
Tell me about it ... what an orgasmic match!!!
Could well have been 7-0 if not for Jaaskelainen saving point-blank 4 fucking times from Finnan, Crouch, Kuyt & Hyypia!!!
What's most amazing was the glaring stats of Bolton only having 1 shot on target!!!
Really a multi-orgasmic nite ... scums picking up only 1 point at St James'!!!
Now that they are picking up Chelsea's bad habits of scoring 2 goals but letting in as many ... I really think it's gonna be 鱼蚌相争,渔翁得利!!!
Stand by for title #19!!!
You'll never walk alone,
Old 02-01-2007, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Well, Seems like we're really reaping the benefits of Rafa's rotation policies...

Also, it seems like we're peaking at the right time, everyone's seems to be clicking very very well now...

C'MON YOU REDMEN!!!
Old 02-01-2007, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...&postcount=668
Well, I guess I did ... & got well rewarded by SingaporePools too.

[/COLOR][/B]
It's a sad thing bro if you ask me. Teams that are 3rd or 4th in the league at some point like Bolton are really shite and have no consistency at all. I want to say we are different but we can only be sure at the end of the season if our points total is 75-80. Portsmouth come to Anfield, also waste time and put ten men behind the ball, yet it's teams like this that are challenging for a place in the CL. English football is not as good as it's made out to be.
Old 02-01-2007, 03:00 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Now that they are picking up Chelsea's bad habits of scoring 2 goals but letting in as many ... I really think it's gonna be 鱼蚌相争,渔翁得利!!! Stand by for title #19!!![/COLOR][/B]
Bro you must have placed bet on Pool winning the Premiership
Hehe,guess you get too excited & did a typo,鱼 should be 鹬

Well getting to 2nd place certainly doesn't sound unrealistic now,
趁他病,拿他命 !
Old 02-01-2007, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl
Portsmouth come to Anfield, also waste time and put ten men behind the ball, yet it's teams like this that are challenging for a place in the CL. English football is not as good as it's made out to be.
It's not only English football ... how else do you think the Sillypore National team approaches any of its competitions??
Face it ... what would you do if you are David facing Goliath?? Especially when you can get special mention by the Minister saying you're doing well since you're no longer the whipping boys in Asia - what they fail to mention is that this same little island nation almost produced the best referee (well, at least not in FIFA's eyes) for Germany 06 & that this little nation has one of the Top 5 pro league in the entire continent of Asia!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl
I want to say we are different but we can only be sure at the end of the season if our points total is 75-80.
Personally, I really think Rafa did no wrong with his earlier rotation policy ... at this halfway stage, it seems LFC is stronger, quicker & sharper in the 2nd halves of most recent matches - just stop & think, how many of our recent convincing victories ended 0-0 at half-time??
Remember how the scums upstaged Keegan's Newcastle?? How many points were they behind the chase then??
You'll never walk alone,
Old 02-01-2007, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro you must have placed bet on Pool winning the Premiership
Yes, I actually did ... returns of a 5-figure sum, so can't blame me.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...&postcount=899
Let's just say I'd be a really happily rewarded Red ... should we get our 19th title this May. So happy I may just sponsor a end-of-season gathering for the True Reds here??
You'll never walk alone,
Old 02-01-2007, 05:14 PM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
[B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Personally, I really think Rafa did no wrong with his earlier rotation policy ... at this halfway stage, it seems LFC is stronger, quicker & sharper in the 2nd halves of most recent matches - just stop & think, how many of our recent convincing victories ended 0-0 at half-time??
Remember how the scums upstaged Keegan's Newcastle?? How many points were they behind the chase then??
My post wasnt a comment on the rotation policy - I never had a problem with it or Stevie on the right or zonal marking or any of the chestnuts the BBC likes to dig out. Still, we have probably lost too many matches to make up the ground on two teams, not one.

I agree we played very well as a team for the last half dozen matches or so but will need to put together a few good away wins together to say we are on another level.

I will be happy for the team to keep improving - Pennant had a better game yesterday although still much to do for Speedy - and carry that on into the next season and get a much better start then. Then we can genuinely say we are title contenders.
Old 02-01-2007, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
Hehe,guess you get too excited & did a typo,鱼 should be 鹬

Well getting to 2nd place certainly doesn't sound unrealistic now,
趁他病,拿他命 !
Bro, you really got 墨水 man. No wonder can click so well with you-know-who. hehehe ...

Cheers.
Old 02-01-2007, 10:10 PM
Samster

canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes, I actually did ... returns of a 5-figure sum, so can't blame me.

No wonder can't sleep lah ...... I am sure it is also much better than sex right?

Quote:
Let's just say I'd be a really happily rewarded Red ... should we get our 19th title this May. So happy I may just sponsor a end-of-season gathering for the True Reds here??
Getting the title this May? Quite impossible lah bro. Maybe can lower your target a bit or not? If you gamble every match and win 5 figure sum everytime, can still sponsor the gathering right?

Cheers
Old 02-01-2007, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfire69 View Post
Well, Seems like we're really reaping the benefits of Rafa's rotation policies...

C'MON YOU REDMEN!!!
I think it is still too early to conclude. Personaly, I am not against the rotation policy as it does make a lot of sense but, right now, it is hindsight 20/20. If we had not got on the recent good run, I am sure many people will be lambasting poor Bentinez left, right centre.

Our recent good run is a result of not just the rotation policy. I think the main reason is Stevie G moving the to centre, thereby giving the team that extra umph upfront. What will happen when Sisoko comes back? He can;t be warming the bench right? And so, it leads to only one conclusion -- Stevie G moves to the side again. The result? Worrying .... dun U think?

Cheers
Old 02-01-2007, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I will be happy for the team to keep improving - Pennant had a better game yesterday although still much to do for Speedy - and carry that on into the next season and get a much better start then. Then we can genuinely say we are title contenders.
Totally agree with you bro. Pennant must have gotten Benitez "hairdryer" treatment and woken up his idea a bit. Not so lazy nowadays.

I used to be very critical of Speedy, but his recent appearances have improved a lot. Not so clumsy now and getting into good positions quite often. And now with Fabio back, we have more cover on the left side, which can only be a good thing.

Now, it seems that our defenders, midfielders, wingers and strikers are doing very well. Reiner on the other hand have been quite shaky lately. Maybe his mind is in Madrid?

Cheers
Old 03-01-2007, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19924 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

it's nice to see our Reds gelling well again. d goals r comin, n we r starting to keep clean sheets!

seems like our weak link for d time being is Pepe. we have enuff cover for ea dept, thks to Rafa's rotation policy n depth in d squad. When Sissoko returns, things will even b better.

Bring on Arsenal for our next FA Cup match on Sat'day n Carling Cup next wk !!!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 03-01-2007, 01:10 AM
Samster

Guys how can we have the most clean sheets in the league and one of the best defensive records and have Pepe as the weak link?

Glass half empty or half full? Pepe is never going to be great crosses or corners. But he is quick and agile and he has made some important saves in our recent run.
Old 03-01-2007, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 19
GL joe is one of the Best!GL joe is one of the Best!GL joe is one of the Best!GL joe is one of the Best!

lets hope pool continue their good run!!it just so pleasing to see them string some good results and play positively!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1