The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9632 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

thanks for the info bro pompom...
Old 10-03-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Kueiren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro Pom!

Went there today (Friday) to see if it had recovered.

At around 8pm, everything looked pretty much back to normal. Saw one girl I thought was okay, decided to come back later to see if I like the choices better.
When I came back at about 10pm, so many guys, very few girls! Didn't see a girl I liked so I left.

Hope this information isn't boring for the veterans.
Old 10-03-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
thanks for the info bro pompom...
Phi phi dyelook:

Ever since Uncle Sengseng passed away following that nutty professor's pathway in "one road good go" liao, it seems no one else hosting "Hari Ini Dalam Sejarah" program liao . what to do wor, pom needs to gehpochi a bit here and there and now and then loh
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 11-03-2017, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 9
vampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kueiren View Post
Hello.

Thank you for the greeting.
Pomrakthai I noticed your name, guessed it was something in Thai. Good to see old wolves teaching young pups. I do wonder about the history of that building. Thanks for the information.

After a raid, how quickly does business return?
keep posting and you'll get your power 1 brother kueiren
*winks*

somebody just passes-by for you to love, not to belong
Old 15-03-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Wild Boar contacted Pom saying that she would be back to ACE soon, since her stunts in Macau had not been good, as the Macau MIB operations are even worse than ACE raids

Welcome back to paradise, my dear Wild Boar

Sotong also told me that she would be back next month

Aiyah...these make Pom extremely happy , more money and sperm to waste on them liao
How true is the saying that The Green On the Other Side is Always Greener!!
It looks geener only, actually not so. Otherwise why should Tomyam come to KL, why not cari makan in Patpong? BTW, Macau is now under China rule, not Portuguese. Pom, let me know why is Babi Liar coming back!

On a different subject, I want to warn cheongsters of a Flip Car VC called Chiang or sounds like Ching. Works in the afternoon around 3pm onward. Flat-chested, face pretty, short hair, very fair. Age 20, she claims. Around 5 ft 3 or 5 ft 4. Slim. AVOID HER AT ALL COSTS! She asked for RM80, I offered RM100 asking for DFK and GFE slow slow.

I was shocked when inside d room, she went to bath alone, asked me to bath myself! Jia lart! Immediatley I knew choose wrong girl already. Kana Laubo! Just like a corpse only when bonking her!!! Clamped her mouth tight when I kissed her!! Puki mak! Lousy BJ with condom also.

Come on, brudder cheongsters, please share some info on Flip Car girls if you're too selfish to give ctc of ang pai girls. Help to keep this thread alive!!!
Old 16-03-2017, 04:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 10
chavo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just back from there. Very little customers, which is good.. But also few girls (not that good). Did not see a single PRC (I wonder what happened to them...)

Stand at the rails as usual and scout. After a while saw this stunning Viet wearing black gym pants and flowery blouse. Long thick curly hair. Very fair. She will make you turn your head... It wasnt the first time I seen her. But tonight she looked extra good and she was standing at the fruit stall (her usual spot I think), so I went over and started talking...

Reached the room and was very surprised that her room is so nice. Like those 80s hotel you see in movies.. She started playing soft opera Viet music which was nice. The moment I step into that room, I knew strike jackpot. She was no flipcar. She was a diamond

I wont post a regular FR but her bbbj was 9/10, ass 9/10, no rush at all, i cant say high gfe but she treats you very well. No fake moans. Zero attitude. Smell nice. Skin like snow. Face also 9/10. I would say she is one of the top ones there. Looks like I will have a new regular from now on...

ps: i know this isnt a fr that you will usually see, but i hope this will entertain everyone for now. and i am sure most of the bros here will know which Viet I am talking about.. She seems very popular there too
Old 17-03-2017, 03:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9632 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavo View Post
Just back from there. Very little customers, which is good.. But also few girls (not that good). Did not see a single PRC (I wonder what happened to them...)

Stand at the rails as usual and scout. After a while saw this stunning Viet wearing black gym pants and flowery blouse. Long thick curly hair. Very fair. She will make you turn your head... It wasnt the first time I seen her. But tonight she looked extra good and she was standing at the fruit stall (her usual spot I think), so I went over and started talking...

Reached the room and was very surprised that her room is so nice. Like those 80s hotel you see in movies.. She started playing soft opera Viet music which was nice. The moment I step into that room, I knew strike jackpot. She was no flipcar. She was a diamond

I wont post a regular FR but her bbbj was 9/10, ass 9/10, no rush at all, i cant say high gfe but she treats you very well. No fake moans. Zero attitude. Smell nice. Skin like snow. Face also 9/10. I would say she is one of the top ones there. Looks like I will have a new regular from now on...

ps: i know this isnt a fr that you will usually see, but i hope this will entertain everyone for now. and i am sure most of the bros here will know which Viet I am talking about.. She seems very popular there too
thanks for sharing...
Old 17-03-2017, 07:45 PM
Samster

anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Brudder Chavo
I PM you regarding this diamond. Hope you will reply. Kam siah!
Old 18-03-2017, 03:07 PM
Samster

Thank Pom for the latest updates via PM! SBF need more enterprising members like you!!
Old 18-03-2017, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Firdausahmad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This forum mati pucuk already!
Too many selfish cheongsters!
Very few FR, compared to good old days.

What a cheongster post FR about a good restoran but xmahu
tell the location and name of restoran!
Lagi baik, keep your bloody mouth shut!!
Old 19-03-2017, 01:24 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

That is Camel. Hello Kitty bedsheet too
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 19-03-2017, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
Thank Pom for the latest updates via PM! SBF need more enterprising members like you!!
Pom also getting fed up with many new Cheongsters who asked and asked and asked

One fella even requested to meet pom but must later said he was a VERY EXTREMELY SHY guy and scared his mother will come to know He also worried that I could be his brother in law in disguise.

If that fucking scared, dun cheong or do commando, should not ask to meet us ...cheongster with no balls
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 19-03-2017, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Pom also getting fed up with many new Cheongsters who asked and asked and asked

One fella even requested to meet pom but must later said he was a VERY EXTREMELY SHY guy and scared his mother will come to know He also worried that I could be his brother in law in disguise.

If that fucking scared, dun cheong or do commando, should not ask to meet us ...cheongster with no balls

Spoonfeedig is strong with many freshies.

After i posted my FR on Ah ling boots girl PRC, and telling people i dont post contact. I still get PMs. C'mon lah, with the description i gave, if they were there they can easily find her.

Lazy bastards.

Thats why i have to think twice about posting FRs.

As per the anecdote of the restaurant someone posted above. Address (ace) already have, description of dish and food review also got already still dont know how to go there to order?
Old 19-03-2017, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:

Sounds indeed like Camel. But she can be moody and her service can be hit or miss but catch her on a good day and the GFE is strong with that one. One time we went extra long time and she peeled fruits for me to eat after the session. The other time was an emotionless quick bang and go.

Ironically she doesn't t have many clients... Sometimes standing for hours without takers.
Old 19-03-2017, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Firdausahmad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not all kaki kongkek have all the time in the world
Some, like me, cannot sit for 3 or 4 hours a night to see
if the cewek fits the description given in the FR.

Also, she may not be working on that particular malam.
That's why a ctc is quick and preferable.
And some girls are non-descript!!

that's why I always go to spa. A lineup and I choose.
No wastign time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1