The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtac View Post
Joker MMA fighter dun even how many of us he is dealing with , still say until he so updated. Still thinks I'm on tourist visa these days etc lol. Early morning make me laugh at a confused fool. He won't meet u lah. U probably whack him with your Muay Thai training and 6packs. Lol

Talk so much want kick MY arse, but end up also like that. I can survive dealing with thai mafia/agents at cowboy/nana/patpong for 3years+ and still maintain my foothold, I going to afraid of a cyberhero who vows to whack my arse?

Please kindly let the fool know we are different identity.
Let him be ba. He have no idea who he dealing with in real life. Anyway he want plan let him plan it out.
Anyway he thought me is you you is me. Read until i seh seh. Simi coyote agent etc back Spore then tourist visa.
No wonder he just NATO since Jan now i understand.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
Informant can either pm me, Vbkk aka Dtac
Old 29-10-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
dtac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by le0rio View Post
??????? Ok ok ...i waiting.
Then u can wait Long Long. CNY come, u probably still waiting.
Old 29-10-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!

Quote:
Then u can wait Long Long. CNY come, u probably still waiting.
Is ok since i got alot patience due to TG always no punctual. Just take it another gu niang late nia..
Informant can either pm me, Vbkk aka Dtac
Old 29-10-2017, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by le0rio View Post
Is ok since i got alot patience due to TG always no punctual. Just take it another gu niang late nia..
Maybe she(lost99) and her Friend(tony) both wear skirt come. Only u have time for jokers like this.
Old 29-10-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

How many of us? I just see one conversation of one pussy (Kelvin) talking to himself on different accounts, 6 replies to himself in 15 min? Need to talk to yourself to think your are tough guy right?

Muay Thai skills...hahaha.. If you were a real fighter, you would not brag about paying 1000baht to doormen to beat up people. You would have honor and respect, which you had none. You never got into a Thai boxing ring, never do a Wai Kru, never pay respect to your gym and coaches etc... You don't know what its like to wake up 6am run 10 miles then hit pads twice a day, training for a fight. You don't know what it feels like to get your ass handed to you in sparring by former Thai boxing champs to make you stronger, you don't know how to deal with fear, and the threat of someone coming after you to knock you out, and how to get up and fight back. The difference between me and you is, I've actually done all of that, you just bullshit about it.

You even call fighters "no brains" before now claim to be one...lol... all you know is disrespect and empty threats. The way you deal with your business is just pay money to mafia/agents etc.. and this make you a tough guy have ability to pay money to make problems go away? lol.

Anyways Kelvin (or James you want me call you?), my sources provided me your old Condo location in Rama9, now working on your new place. Please keep on talking to yourself as various clones to prepare for my arrival...lol. Maybe you can make a clone of a psychiatrist to analyse your personality disorder?
Old 29-10-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
How many of us? I just see one conversation of one pussy (Kelvin) talking to himself on different accounts, 6 replies to himself in 15 min? Need to talk to yourself to think your are tough guy right?

Muay Thai skills...hahaha.. If you were a real fighter, you would not brag about paying 1000baht to doormen to beat up people. You would have honor and respect, which you had none. You never got into a Thai boxing ring, never do a Wai Kru, never pay respect to your gym and coaches etc... You don't know what its like to wake up 6am run 10 miles then hit pads twice a day, training for a fight. You don't know what it feels like to get your ass handed to you in sparring by former Thai boxing champs, you don't know how to deal with fear, and the threat of someone coming after you to knock you out, and how to get up and fight back. The difference between me and you is, I've actually done all of that, you just bullshit about it.

You even call fighters "no brains" before now claim to be one...lol... all you know is disrespect and empty threats. The way you deal with your business is just pay money to mafia/agents etc.. and this make you a tough guy have ability to pay money to make problems go away? lol.

Anyways Kelvin (or James you want me call you?), my sources provided me your old Condo location in Rama9, now working on your new place. Please keep on talking to yourself as various clones to prepare for my arrival...lol. Maybe you can make a clone of a psychiatrist to analyse your personality disorder?
Yawn! U trying to tell people how fit u are here huh. Seeing is believing. I dun need to hide lah. Please tell your sources to get more info. So saying all this for what ? Make me pee in my pants ? Afraid to see u? I already say. U want u Come Lor. Talk so much here for what ? Clones or real persons behind those nicks , its for u to find only when u are here. Like i said, I'm waiting

Oops , i never said I'm trained in any martial arts or Muay Thai. I was referring to my friends. Lol. Maybe u are trained , but I doubt u can dodge bullets. Lol. I dun need to be fit to defend myself lol. U are a funny guy really.
Old 29-10-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yawn! U trying to tell people how fit u are here huh. Seeing is believing. I dun need to hide lah. Please tell your sources to get more info. So saying all this for what ? Make me pee in my pants ? Afraid to see u? I already say. U want u Come Lor. Talk so much here for what ? Clones or real persons behind those nicks , its for u to find only when u are here. Like i said, I'm waiting

Oops , i never said I'm trained in any martial arts or Muay Thai. I was referring to my friends. Lol. Maybe u are trained , but I doubt u can dodge bullets. Lol. I dun need to be fit to defend myself lol. U are a funny guy really.
You really funny guy. Why i need to worry about your 'friends' when i find you alone and helpless? Why do i need to dodge bullets, when i have you in a rear naked choke?....go ahead try to pull a gun when all your limbs are trapped and you ar suffocating out of air. You think i would put myself in a position to stand in front of you to allow you to pull out any weapons???? maybe since you think i'm a fighter without brains, we don't like to use the element of surprise. Again... the fact you pissed off enough people that they freely volunteer your info to me....that should make you think how pathetic you really are.
Old 29-10-2017, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
You really funny guy. Why i need to worry about your 'friends' when i find you alone and helpless? Why do i need to dodge bullets, when i have you in a rear naked choke?....go ahead try to pull a gun when all your limbs are trapped and you ar suffocating out of air. You think i would put myself in a position to stand in front of you to allow you to pull out any weapons???? maybe since you think i'm a fighter without brains, we don't like to use the element of surprise. Again... the fact you pissed off enough people that they freely volunteer your info to me....that should make you think how pathetic you really are.
Just Come lah. U Machiam write essay here describing what u can do. U can try hide in that bush while waiting to pounce on me lah. Lol. I very pathetic. To think from want to confront me and clean the garbage. And now need to be sneaky. I would say, I would be more afraid of the thai mafia here than just a story writer "MMA fighter in your dreams". Yeah yeah. I pissed them off so much that they are not even dare to say it in my face. Must hide behind monitor exchange Infos. Lol no thanks to meeting such people anyway. Ain't no balls to say it in front of me. Sneaky balless jokers like yourself.

So you this almighty MMA righteous fighter ( representing the ones that resents me ) going to come oust me out from Thailand or the face of this earth? I wait from January till now for sneaky bastards waiting to pounce on me day in and day out. Until I probably going into hiding soon cos of nervous breakdown. Just when the fuck u will release me from the anguish and misery of waiting ?
Old 29-10-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

Kelvin, with low-class pussies like you with no morals, must play by your lawless rules. So you threaten to dox me, ambush me with all your Muay Thai friends, send Thai mafia after me (which you have none), and threaten to shoot me with a gun....and then you call me sneaky balless joker Obviously you don't wanna play by any fair rules, so neither should i.

Yes, sure i would meet you 1 on 1 if i could tell you had some sort of ethics or morality, possibly at an old gym in BKK i used to train at. But knowing you and your insecurity, you would not make it a fair fight like most non-fighter Thais. So we play by your rules..... and we can meet 1 on 1 in an environment without anyone but yourself to help you. PM coming into me as we speak!
Old 29-10-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Kelvin, with low-class pussies like you with no morals, must play by your lawless rules. So you threaten to dox me, ambush me with all your Muay Thai friends, send Thai mafia after me (which you have none), and threaten to shoot me with a gun....and then you call me sneaky balless joker

Yes, sure i would meet you 1 on 1 if i could tell you had some sort of ethics or morality, possibly at an old gym in BKK i used to train at. But knowing you and your insecurity, you would not make it a fair fight like most non-fighter Thais. So we play by your rules..... and we can meet 1 on 1 in an environment without anyone but yourself to help you. PM coming into me as we speak!
Keep yourself busy and entertain us with your magnificent stories. u should run another 20laps to train yourself fit so that when u come, u can be at your tiptop condition. Dun waste time typing away exercising your fingers only.

For those sneaky losers if they exist , I pity u not able to tell me in my face that u dislike me. But had to go around doing that behind my back. To that kind of extent. No wonder u need to PM me on your own accord and then too afraid to even message me via WeChat to voice your unhappiness. I really pity people like u.

Lost99 : its funny how u need more sources/info than u already have. Do u really need that much just to confront me with your beefy biceps?

Last edited by dtac; 29-10-2017 at 01:35 PM.
Old 29-10-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
TrueMove4G deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
PM coming into me as we speak!
I tot you’re a fighter? But why suddenly you sound like u so scared to meet vbkk? I tot you used to whack thugs?

You said that vbkk got no thai mafia backing him up, but why you so scared to meet him in public?

Anyway pl update your info. Vbkk doesn’t stay there. You only got his name, but there’s so many Kelvin and James in bkk.

So stop being childish, I knew u’re not a farang. Just another Singaporean probably try to be a farang. Lol

I don’t see any meaning for you to clutter this thread with your childish essay.
I already told you, come to bkk we settle once and for all. Remember to bring TonyCheong2 along.
Old 29-10-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Keep yourself busy and entertain us with your magnificent stories.
keep entertaining us with your 'Young and Dangerous' (Bangkok version) stories too...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
PM me
Old 29-10-2017, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 13
asdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueMove4G View Post
I tot you’re a fighter? But why suddenly you sound like u so scared to meet vbkk? I tot you used to whack thugs?

You said that vbkk got no thai mafia backing him up, but why you so scared to meet him in public?

Anyway pl update your info. Vbkk doesn’t stay there. You only got his name, but there’s so many Kelvin and James in bkk.

So stop being childish, I knew u’re not a farang. Just another Singaporean probably try to be a farang. Lol

I don’t see any meaning for you to clutter this thread with your childish essay.
I already told you, come to bkk we settle once and for all. Remember to bring TonyCheong2 along.
Dude, we get that TrueMove4G is a clone, at least stop hiding that, we're not idiots.
Get a move on and ditch that split personality you have.
Why not start a thread just so all of you can fight together and leave the cheonging threads?
Old 29-10-2017, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdatasd View Post
Dude, we get that TrueMove4G is a clone, at least stop hiding that, we're not idiots.
Get a move on and ditch that split personality you have.
hahaha you think this TrueMove4G is a clone of vbkk aka dtac or gang members?

what a bunch of jokers create so many clones...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
PM me
Old 30-10-2017, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueMove4G View Post
I tot you’re a fighter? But why suddenly you sound like u so scared to meet vbkk?

You only got his name, but there’s so many Kelvin and James in bkk.

Kelvin, you are so fucking stupid and thick-headed. How many times do i need to repeat myself for your 60 IQ brain to understand? You think you can use your reverse psychology on me to fool me ha ha ha ha!. You know you are psychopathic and schizophrentic, and basically a sociopath. You have no morals and will stoop to any level, and if i oblige to your terms, you will not make it fair. You know you are a coward, so you will bring your paid doormen buddies to help you because you are useless alone. You will also bring weapons since you can't fight, you just have a mouth which is useless in a fight. So Kelvin, for the last time you retard, i will find you in a situation and environment where you can't cheat. You know you must cheat to have a chance, since in your heart you know you are a Coward, you don't know how to deal with the rush of adrenaline and fear in a high-threat situation do you? When your heart is pumping over 100bpm and your cortisol levels escalate from nerves....do you? We'll see how much you talk when you encounter this situation. I guess i'm not the typical stupid "fighter without brains" because i am very calculated, deliberate, and efficient. I was never a move forward fighter, but a counter-fighter who prefered to pick my opponents apart from afar, and take my time before moving in for the finish. In the meantime please continue your multiple clones to pretend you have an army of friends to help you. I prefer you just use one clone since you are fooling nobody.

Not that many Kelvin in BKK? i beg to differ especially 20/30s cocky Chinese Singaporean ones who are agent for coyote dancers. Its not hard to find out this info when you ask around in clubs and give small tips. As you know, money is everything to Thais and you're not that important that they won't sell you out for a few hundred baht.

Its a shame you live in Thailand and you do not believe in Karma Kelvin, what goes around comes around, and believe me it will be coming for you! Oh, and yes i already got updated info, but not say it this time, because next time you see me there in person!

Last edited by lost99; 30-10-2017 at 04:15 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1