The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2014, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 17
johnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Hi Bro,

Thanks for replying... I actually asking about the house in W12...
Xiao Xiao auntie came.... So i want to try another girl for this week... was her regular...

Thanks
Old 29-03-2014, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhermit View Post
Hi Bro,

Thanks for replying... I actually asking about the house in W12...
Xiao Xiao auntie came.... So i want to try another girl for this week... was her regular...

Thanks
KeKe no18 in W12 service vary on each customers.
I saw no6 quite pretty, haven't try yet.
Old 29-03-2014, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Bonked g18, Keke (aka Coco) from this house recently. She's 22, hailing from the Jiangsu province. With no prior experience in the flesh trade, she's rather green in this but she's willing to try. Debuted since 12th March this year.

Look: Keke is a sultry and bubbly syt with a tanned complexion. She isn't a beauty by GL standard but she has a nice pair of eyes and a great smile. She's cute rather than pretty.

Body: She possesses a pair of natural big B (or maybe C?) cup boobs. She's considered slim but slight tummy can be spotted.

Shower: Her Yi Tiao Long service is pretty decent, using her smooth body to slide up and down your back and front. Boob fuck is on the menu and the sight of your cock sliding in between her tits is just heavenly.

Catbath & AR: Room for improvement in these areas. Catbath was pretty brief and she could have spent more time in this area. AR was pretty brief as well but from what I've gathered she's quite selective in this area. Considering that she's just here for over 2 weeks, I believe she will improve over the coming weeks.

BBBJ: This is one of the highlights of the session. With ice and fire treatment, she alternated between cold ice and hot water. Great suction, coupled with occasional cfm glances.

Frenching: This girl can french. We started off with light kisses which turn into sensual tongue fight. Lots of oomph frenching her.

FJ: As mentioned by another bro, she's one horny and wild babe. She knows what I desire and keeps on giving words of encouragement as I fucked her. She likes it hard and the stereo is good. It wasn't long before I surrendered my soldiers in her.

GFE: Keke oozes a sexy vibe as soon as I saw her. GFE and KC level are high. Be warned. Lots of cuddling and frenching after sex.

RTF: Yes
Old 29-03-2014, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3693 / Power: 19
p00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond repute

I have tried 1, 6, 7 & 18.

Physically & service all not bad.

Attitude, 6 & 7 far superior.

Too bad jinjin has left.

18 is new girl though.
Old 30-03-2014, 03:48 PM
Samster

johnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnhermit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks all...
Which Jin jin are u refering to? W12? Or?
Old 30-03-2014, 06:45 PM
Samster

p00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, W12. Left suddenly. Anybody knows y?
Old 30-03-2014, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by p00t View Post
Yes, W12. Left suddenly. Anybody knows y?
One of the reason if the WL leave suddenly is they failed their medical test.
Most of them will claimed family problems.
Old 30-03-2014, 09:06 PM
Samster

I tend to agree on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberman339 View Post
One of the reason if the WL leave suddenly is they failed their medical test.
Most of them will claimed family problems.
Old 30-03-2014, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by p00t View Post
I tend to agree on that.
Not to forget tio bao
Old 01-04-2014, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Not to forget tio bao
tio bao OKT will say truthfully, else should say family problems
Old 05-04-2014, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 14
steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!

Hi Bros, is W12 all CAT150 or CAT100? All WL provides 'Yi Tiao Long' service or no more? Read many pages but could not find the answers on this thread. Pls help.
Old 05-04-2014, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven99 View Post
Hi Bros, is W12 all CAT150 or CAT100? All WL provides 'Yi Tiao Long' service or no more? Read many pages but could not find the answers on this thread. Pls help.
Cat150,provide yi tian long service, open at 11am.
Old 06-04-2014, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 14
steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!

Thanks bomberman339 bros, I like "Yi Tian Long" service. Just like to confirm, does it include Nuru body bath?
Old 06-04-2014, 03:18 PM
Samster

No nuru....

I think all yi tiao long use shower foam only....
Old 11-04-2014, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Double Hot Shot with LiLi & Bobbi (L2041)

I had a double shot in this house. 1st with LiLi, then with Bobbi. Too tired to write FRs for them now, maybe later if anyone interested. Just a quick summary.

LiLi : talkative student like syt. Not say very pretty, lack of the 女人味, imho. But sweet yes,  u get what I mean? At 1.56m, a bit short. Body fats are visible at tummy and thighs. Not the slim leggy type. But her key assets are her jade white B-cup boobs with small eraser size pinkish tits and her super smooth jade white skin. Her water bath was skillful & sensual but the whole mood was spoilt by her non stop talking about her prone to heatiness & sore throat. I'm not sure if she talk about the same thing to all her clients. She wd hv done better if she could focus more professionally on the service. Her minus points were no AR, no bbbj (only cbj) & no kissing. Pussy painting was fine. I had a good time painting her wet pussy in 69 position. Oh, her ass was fleshy, curvy & huge. Great for doggie.

Bobbi : this WL was exactly opposite of Lili. She hardly spoken a few words! Her face looked 40% like guo su xian. Long fake eye lashes with wide smily sensual mouth. I couldn't resist but to steal a kiss or 2 here & there. She didn't object outright but I can sense her reluctance as she tried to turn her heads sideways when I tried to kiss her. Sigh! She was darker than Lili, abt 1.57m and some body fats visible at tummy & upper arms. Her ass was also very fleshy & curvy. Her boobs were b cup with 50c size brown tits. Slight bruises were visible above her boobs. Her pussy was tight & light pink. Painting was allowed & i painted her red. Her skill at the water bath was not as good as LiLi but the plus points were her bbbj in the water bath, 2 rds on the bed during cat bath. Because she was more focus on the job & didn't do much talking,  we had more time  doing cat bath & fj. As this was my 2nd fj, I had to pump her really hard and long to cum. She was very accommodating & moan really high (not like fake type) when I pumped her in many positions & rapid fire type. It was like running a marathon! We had standing bonk for quite a long time as I felt she got the hang of it. My final bonk was missionary where I tore open her 2 legs wide open, holding them firmly & rapid fire into her sweet target...until I ran out of bullets!

I had an enjoyable double shot. I had to rest for while before I headed home. My knees were wobbly as I walked!

This house got 12 wls. I managed to preview 5 of them as the okt paraded them to clients. Emily & xiao xiao (tallest among,1.64m) was quite sweet looking.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1