The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2017, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by creamz View Post
Ada contact bila2 mau pun boleh haha

When is the best time to go? I don't want to paku them like when can see face pretty but body smells like shit....imo seems like dry saliva smell...

btw not sure what paku means but following pom usage...agak2 only haha
"paku" which means "driving a nail into something" is a word popularized by our Vietcong captive, Teddy Bear. Maybe he thinks that "screwing" is not as good as "driving a nail into cibai" so, use "paku" loh

BTW, Teddy Bear was correct as a male wild boar's kukujiao curls up like a cork screw when excited ...only good for screwing Wild Boar
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 03-05-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
alirezahaghi97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from ACE, situation seems stable and business seems fine, quite some stock available, I don't know about this Boy-boy Kim situation tho, so go at your own risk and be smart. Anyhow I bonked this Thai girl.

Name: Lang? (Thai)
Height: Quite short
English: Fucking shite, 3/10
Boobs: Okay
Rushing: A fucking lot. Kept asking me why I haven't finished yet.
Pussy: Not too bad
Body : 6.5/10
Service: 3/10, only let me do one position
Attitude: Nice before paid, a fucking bitch after paid.
GFE: Of course not it's fucking ACE.

My advice, don't waste your money on her.
Old 04-05-2017, 09:14 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alirezahaghi97 View Post
Just came back from ACE, situation seems stable and business seems fine, quite some stock available, I don't know about this Boy-boy Kim situation tho, so go at your own risk and be smart. Anyhow I bonked this Thai girl.

Good FR given. Rak you
So far Pom had not even touch any Thai WL in ACE. One fat one whom nicknamed "Pisau" (sounds like Phi Sao in Thai, which means Big Sister) used to ajak Pom to up her...hur hur hur.

Pisau just score 1/10 on my preference list
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 04-05-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 22
dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!
Quote:

Welcum to ACE. There's 1 trick that I use. But u must have the time to do it.

Sit down at ACE. Have a cup of tea/kopi. Slowly look for your target. Once found, relax. Watch when she goes up with any customer. Time her/the customer. See how long she/the customer takes to come down. The longer the better. No guarantee of service but if timing is long, you expect that at the minimum, she wont rush.
Old 04-05-2017, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dargonfly75 View Post

Sit down at ACE. Have a cup of tea/kopi. Slowly look for your target. Once found, relax. Watch when she goes up with any customer. Time her/the customer. See how long she/the customer takes to come down. The longer the better. No guarantee of service but if timing is long, you expect that at the minimum, she wont rush.
Best is to belanja Pom to lim kopi
Once seated with Pom, the stark contrast is there and pooying, Vietcongs and meimei will zoom in to you as they can see you are more handsome and younger in contrast with this old fat ugly Pom
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 04-05-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 22
dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Best is to belanja Pom to lim kopi
Once seated with Pom, the stark contrast is there and pooying, Vietcongs and meimei will zoom in to you as they can see you are more handsome and younger in contrast with this old fat ugly Pom
You say like that means I m in the same category cos that day lim kopi with u also dun see pooying, pho or meimei come over. Only wild boar come look for u.😓

think best is ask Konkam along.. all the girls will look for him.. you get the leftovers from him but better than nothing.😁
Old 04-05-2017, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good FR given. Rak you
So far Pom had not even touch any Thai WL in ACE. One fat one whom nicknamed "Pisau" (sounds like Phi Sao in Thai, which means Big Sister) used to ajak Pom to up her...hur hur hur.

Pisau just score 1/10 on my preference list
Thanks Pom so Pom you are at ACE often?
Old 04-05-2017, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:

Thanks for the input
Old 04-05-2017, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
You say like that means I m in the same category cos that day lim kopi with u also dun see pooying, pho or meimei come over. Only wild boar come look for u.😓

think best is ask Konkam along.. all the girls will look for him.. you get the leftovers from him but better than nothing.😁
Yeah Pom will agree that Teddy Bear has that charisma to attract all ladies including the waitresses. Unfortunately, Teddy Bear is now "perentah berkurung" (locked up and keys thrown away) in the Genting Cusi Tunnel, working as a "hard labourer" cleaning cobwebs and putting putty along cracks in the tunnel. How to ajak Teddy Bear to come along leh?

Wild Boar can sniff out Pom the Beast's BO miles away, no escape for Pom
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 04-05-2017, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks Pom so Pom you are at ACE often?
Pom often does commando style (cheongsters' jargon describing any cheongster that goes alone to any cheonging place without calling any buddies to come along) and appears in ACE at around midnight searching for Cinderella
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 04-05-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:

Pom remembers Yang Yang the pho came over to pull you wor
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 04-05-2017, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Pom often does commando style (cheongsters' jargon describing any cheongster that goes alone to any cheonging place without calling any buddies to come along) and appears in ACE at around midnight searching for Cinderella
I'm more of a cheongster Ninja (no one knows who or where the f I am from and I don't share my name or other info, just make up bs) can you suggest me any nice SYTs currently active at ACE?
Old 04-05-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'm more of a cheongster Ninja (no one knows who or where the f I am from and I don't share my name or other info, just make up bs) can you suggest me any nice SYTs currently active at ACE?
In our group, we don't welcome Ninjas. We welcome Ja-Nin (press boobs) Once you are like that, friendship stops there and then. You just need to find out by yourself which SYT you need. Dun ask Pom anymore.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 04-05-2017, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
creamz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Whats the damage in Ace? Pretty one got different price or what?
Old 04-05-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
In our group, we don't welcome Ninjas. We welcome Ja-Nin (press boobs) Once you are like that, friendship stops there and then. You just need to find out by yourself which SYT you need. Dun ask Pom anymore.
Oh no don't get me wrong, I don't mean in the group, I mean when I go hunting and OKTs and WLs ask me. Just for extra precaution, but we're all on the same side here you can ask me anything
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1