The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2012, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Lost Relationship- Learn to Let Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantan1234 View Post
I damn sad.
Relationship of 2 yrs broken.

What the 1st article is true. Everyone has free will and can choose to stay or leave a relationship. But to not kw the ans is the worst.

I lost my appetite and havent consume much since yesterday. Feel like dying
Learn from it.
Sad, ok granted, take this time to reflect
Dun be too eager to point finger
We're not perfect, but sometimes, our luck, kenna a piece of shit hehe I didn't say u did, but only u noe, or tat piece of shit cud be u
So there r things tat always cause relationships to end
Learn from it, not to do blah blah n also, not to accept blah blah kinda people
This will narrow things down to more fail safe
Moreover, wat do u seek?
Marriage?
If so, is ur partner also seeking for the same?
If not, it was doomed to fail before it even started
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 01-10-2012, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
queeniegal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqueeniegal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Tantan:- 2 years u want die le.. Me 10year then I shd have died many time.. Chin up la..

Fated to be yours will be yours if not yours then leave it.

Life is like a puzzle everyone is looking for their missing piece in life, some people their missing piece could be a life partner, some could be earning lots of $$$$, some could be looking for a soulmates who understand him or her. Etc

If the missing piece u found but can't fit to your life, move on and look for another piece.

Good luck to everyone looking for their missing piece in life.
Old 03-10-2012, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
tantan1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by queeniegal View Post
Tantan:- 2 years u want die le.. Me 10year then I shd have died many time.. Chin up la..

Fated to be yours will be yours if not yours then leave it.

Life is like a puzzle everyone is looking for their missing piece in life, some people their missing piece could be a life partner, some could be earning lots of $$$$, some could be looking for a soulmates who understand him or her. Etc

If the missing piece u found but can't fit to your life, move on and look for another piece.

Good luck to everyone looking for their missing piece in life.

It's not the no of years. Just alot of memories and future promises. Which I kw r just promises. I fell in love once I set eyes on her, then gave her my heart and soul. During thse 2 yrs she did too, altho she is working at KTV. SHe promises no Hotel with others and kept to it, and fufilled duty as a GF. Same as a normal girl in the street. Then guess she think too much, insecured and decided a no bf live is better. Thats why she made the cut. SHE just made the decision while I reached hm and immediately post. Guess my keyboard got blood on them. Spilling frm my heart. I am devestated, altho she is just a KTV gal
Old 03-10-2012, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
It's not the no of years. Just alot of memories and future promises. Which I kw r just promises. I fell in love once I set eyes on her, then gave her my heart and soul. During thse 2 yrs she did too, altho she is working at KTV. SHe promises no Hotel with others and kept to it, and fufilled duty as a GF. Same as a normal girl in the street. Then guess she think too much, insecured and decided a no bf live is better. Thats why she made the cut. SHE just made the decision while I reached hm and immediately post. Guess my keyboard got blood on them. Spilling frm my heart. I am devestated, altho she is just a KTV gal
Something to add. I kw almost all bros tot it's another sad soul kana KC-ed. But trust me, she is so different. SHE never asked for $ (altho just small items like hp, even normal GF will ask for), and NEVER ever say sweet things to KC me. SHe just showed what a normal girl will do, AND never over sweet talked.

Now she just send me a sms wishing me happy forever. SAD
Old 03-10-2012, 02:58 AM
Samster

I really feel like dying.
I will go drink tomorrow. Hope it can erase my memories and after that I WILL START AFRESH. I just need some time to feel the sorrow.

It hurts mostly because of memories. And very frightening, bad memories stays
Old 03-10-2012, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
sillyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I will go drink tomorrow. Hope it can erase my memories and after that I WILL START AFRESH. I just need some time to feel the sorrow.

It hurts mostly because of memories. And very frightening, bad memories stays
Bro, I know your heart hurt a lot. Take it easy. Time will erase away the memories. I also have similar situation as you 2 weeks ago. Cannot sleep well and eat well. Heart pain pain. We are on very good term Till 2 weeks ago. Giving her money.she said she going back next week. Lot of sweet talks and fantastic sex. 3 days later, she don't want to answer my call. Worry about her and want to know what happened. She ask me not to call her. Ask me not to bother her.Saying she have a new bf. thanks me for the past taking care of her. Ask me to forget about the past. MSG her also get screwed by her. Now I don't call and MSG her. I'm on the road to recovery.
Old 03-10-2012, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
I will go drink tomorrow. Hope it can erase my memories and after that I WILL START AFRESH. I just need some time to feel the sorrow.It hurts mostly because of memories. And very frightening, bad memories stays
Feel like dying? Die for what? I thought you are enjoying your sorrow. Very shiok, correct?

Wanting to drown your sorrow with heavy drinking tonight?

Looking forward to feel worse off and misearable tomorrow morninig with a massive hangover?

Please go ahead......But do remember not to endanger other road users and be back in this thread tomorrow cos your problem still here tomorrow if you not able to see the light while she is enjoying being fucked by her new boyfriend or customers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyguy View Post
Now I don't call and MSG her. I'm on the road to recovery.
This is good to hear. Am happy for you that you are able to pick yourself up and move on.....Hope you realized now that as cheongsters, we cannot have any EMO or any sympathy for the devils. Just treat them as commodities produced to satisfy our wants or needs. Pay to fxxk them (we don't owe them anything) and move on.

It is ok and normal to feel sad (for a while) over a lost relationship with a normal girl. BUT not amounting to great sorrow cos can still find a new and better girlfriend as long as you are living not dead !!! We are man with a forward looking attitude penis. It is better for the man not been born than dying for a KTV trash.

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 03-10-2012 at 04:49 PM.
Old 03-10-2012, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
Feel like dying? Die for what? I thought you are enjoying your sorrow. Very shiok, correct?

Wanting to drown your sorrow with heavy drinking tonight?

Looking forward to feel worse off and misearable tomorrow morninig with a massive hangover?

Please go ahead......But do remember not to endanger other road users and be back in this thread tomorrow cos your problem still here tomorrow if you not able to see the light while she is enjoying being fucked by her new boyfriend or customers

This is good to hear. Am happy for you that you are able to pick yourself up and move on.....Hope you realized now that as cheongsters, we cannot have any EMO or any sympathy for the devils. Just treat them as commodities produced to satisfy our wants or needs. Pay to fxxk them (we don't owe them anything) and move on.

It is ok and normal to feel sad (for a while) over a lost relationship with a normal girl. BUT not amounting to great sorrow cos can still find a new and better girlfriend as long as you are living not dead !!! We are man with a forward looking attitude penis. It is better for the man not been born than dying for a KTV trash.

Come on bro, understand u r trying to console, but dont degrade someone as trash UNLESS proven to be, like mayb con other's $ or whatever.

Once my friend almost got chopped and conned by a KTV gal, this type I call trash. But I don't label ALL those who work as hostress.

Anyway I am feeling better. Life moves on.
Old 03-10-2012, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Btw, TT1234, not trying to rub salt.
Agreed. One man trash is another man treasure
It's always "Mine is unlike others cos she's "SPECIAL"

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 03-10-2012 at 07:11 PM.
Old 03-10-2012, 07:14 PM
Samster

DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Once my friend almost got chopped and conned by a KTV gal, this type I call trash.
That KTV gal is just doin her job required trait.
If u call her trash, imagine wat ur friend qualifies as to be chopped by trash?
Tink abt it
She never chopped ur friend, u friend willingly gv, remember tat
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 03-10-2012, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
sillyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Come on bro, understand u r trying to console, but dont degrade someone as trash UNLESS proven to be, like mayb con other's $ or whatever.

Once my friend almost got chopped and conned by a KTV gal, this type I call trash. But I don't label ALL those who work as hostress.

Anyway I am feeling better. Life moves on.
That's good. When u feel sad, Think of your parent and friend. They will support you. Don't let them down.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
queeniegal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqueeniegal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Chin up! There plenty in life.. Friends! Family members!
Go for holiday! Last yr, I was freaking down in two months times I fly few places. (if you able take leave) just roam around along or go with diff friends.

This year down also but can't official take leave to fly.. Need to be in sg wahaha due to some issues I'm facing (Suay)

Plan for Halloween party? Zoukout? Year end countdown party?

Is hard to move on but try to distract yourself with something u enjoy previously or find something just to drain off all your energy to think!!! Good luck! I'm also doing it wahaha
Old 04-10-2012, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
kenl8888 is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks for all the tips
Take a long look in the mirror..
What do you see ?
No matter how much you give,, others cannot share the pain and sorrow you feel..
They cannot feel it.. so please learn to love yourself first..
Always remember that out of the 300 million brothers and sisters who perished so that you live.. they gave themselves in order that you will be given the chance to see this world.. You are one in more than 300 million.. Isn't that a reason to treat yourself better instead of wasting time in pining for someone who cannot feel for you or love you..
In order to survive in this harsh world.. the most important thing to learn.. is to love yourself first.. be proud of your good points and try to improve your weaknesses.
If you are sick, nobody else can be sick for you
Old 04-10-2012, 09:30 PM
Samster

today feeling worse, guess it's the 3rd day, when the phone did not ring. She did not call. Maybe like what she said, she already left it behind.

That day asked her "u didn't love me already" she replied a "yes", asked her forgotten the past she replied a "yeah"...

Last time ppl always say guys are heartless. In relationship always guys r the one who is flicker minded.
Girls when they r set to let go, they really let go one....
Old 04-10-2012, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
today feeling worse, guess it's the 3rd day, when the phone did not ring. She did not call. Maybe like what she said, she already left it behind.

That day asked her "u didn't love me already" she replied a "yes", asked her forgotten the past she replied a "yeah"...

Last time ppl always say guys are heartless. In relationship always guys r the one who is flicker minded.
Girls when they r set to let go, they really let go one....
By the way u relate urself in ur own very words in ur very own post, u hv clearly shown tat ur a wuss!
She needs a MAN, not a pussy wif a dick
Ask urself this:
If u hv already broken up wif a girl n she keeps pestering u asking all those bo liao questions u asked, dun u tink u'll find her very 烦 instead n reaffirm u made the right decision to leave her??????
Tis is wat u just did!
Tis kind of actions, shows a very weak dependent individual who will be made a joke of, n her friends will actually support her move to leave U instead of trying to convince her tat leaving u is a choice she'll live to regret.
Cases n actions like these, 连朋友也别想做了,捧场做戏而已
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1