The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2012, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18 H03 - FRs & Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Wow! my god BG, your fantastic navigation guide is extremely informative to amateur cheongsters like us leh.

Did die also must carry this guide with us in GL arh.
Alamak. Don't suan me leh. I'm just trying to help any lost souls in this forum.

Experienced cheongsters like you are not the target audience that my virtual tour was meant for lah. Lol.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dsotm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm in the house right now...seems everyone is back, full squad now
Old 01-11-2012, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Sorry Guys.. Just verified with them..

Candy 1st Nov
XLJ maybe 1st if not 2nd Nov

Cheers
Bro, XLJ told me she has already started work today ... Candy as well ... Yes, Dsotm is correct, all of them are working ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-11-2012, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, XLJ told me she has already started work today ... Candy as well ... Yes, Dsotm is correct, all of them are working ...
Thanks Bro Max..

Btw, Lady got hurt today.. Could he be the same pereson who also whacked Lele n XLJ till they could not work for days?
Old 01-11-2012, 10:32 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Thanks Bro Max..

Btw, Lady got hurt today.. Could he be the same pereson who also whacked Lele n XLJ till they could not work for days?
If it is, can't the okt just reject this guy's business since he's repeatedly hurting the girls, and in turn putting a dent on the house's takings?
Old 01-11-2012, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
keano16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this house got some gems. got to try out one day.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:07 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
If it is, can't the okt just reject this guy's business since he's repeatedly hurting the girls, and in turn putting a dent on the house's takings?
The WL has every right to reject any customers' business ... I have witnessed a WL telling her OKT that she does not want his business ... On another occasion, I witnessed a WL who was called over another shop to service a customer ... upon arriving, she rejected that customer business without giving a reason to that OKT. Later, her OKT called up and explained to that OKT ... The reason given was, he was too rough.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-11-2012, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
The WL has every right to reject any customers' business ... I have witnessed a WL telling her OKT that she does not want his business ... On another occasion, I witnessed a WL who was called over another shop to service a customer ... upon arriving, she rejected that customer business without giving a reason to that OKT. Later, her OKT called up and explained to that OKT ... The reason given was, he was too rough.
That's good to know. Lele complained to me about this guy who insisted on doing missionary and putting her legs backwards for like 30 min in the same position till she got cramped up and pulled a muscle and had to be carried out of the room.

Is this the same old guy?
Old 02-11-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
That's good to know. Lele complained to me about this guy who insisted on doing missionary and putting her legs backwards for like 30 min in the same position till she got cramped up and pulled a muscle and had to be carried out of the room.

omg....so embarassing for her....to be carried out of the room in that position ??

anyway this house seems busy....went to check it out but only see bros waiting
Old 02-11-2012, 04:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro BG..

Sometimes the pain comes several hours later or the next customer or the next day..

As such.. it's a bit difficult to track that fella n the gals being busy in the rooms or at other houses are not able to warn their fellow colleagues.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:52 AM
Samster

The problem is, many WL are not properly educated on what their rights are. They actually have the right to reject those requests which they are not comfortable to accede and obviously they have every right to deny serving that particular customer. Even their OKT cannot stop them if they choose not to serve that customer. Many WL fear that their business might be affected if they offend a customer as negative gossip can spread like wild fire.

Quote:

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-11-2012, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
ct12343 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterct12343 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Lor 18 House 56 - Japanese House

Hear say Zhen Mei is going to ROD soon... so wana hear her surround sound better hurry...
Old 04-11-2012, 07:42 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i saw wls rejected certain customers b4 by telling the okt i don't wan to do his biz

luckily i never encounter such incidents yet
Old 04-11-2012, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
i saw wls rejected certain customers b4 by telling the okt i don't wan to do his biz

luckily i never encounter such incidents yet
Absolutely, one of my regular WLs told me she rejected a customer even after she undressed before him. She said she saw some strange "elements" grown on his penis ... She politely rejected him and without charging him. She dressed up and later told her OKT about it and the customer felt a little embarrassed ... The moral of the story is, don't "cheon" if you are unwell for the sake of the WL and the rest of the customers.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 04-11-2012, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Absolutely, one of my regular WLs told me she rejected a customer even after she undressed before him. She said she saw some strange "elements" grown on his penis ... She politely rejected him and without charging him. She dressed up and later told her OKT about it and the customer felt a little embarrassed ... The moral of the story is, don't "cheon" if you are unwell for the sake of the WL and the rest of the customers.
Fully agree man, am glad WLs reject customers that look like they got health problems.

That should be the way.

A question, if a WL strips and you also find something you don't like on her body, can reject and ask for your money back and choose another one?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1