The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-12-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=968463

List from KinkyThai

Looks exactly like the photos (Thai tann), she have slight Lisa vibes & so is the name List “Lisa” , her English is good, communication will not be a barrier !

I was thinking whether should I write a FR for her, she’s definitely a GEM to be shared, with this pricing she’s a steal !

DFK like a lover, hands free bbbj (long duration), multiple positions, the way she moans makes me want to f her harder & harder, we hugged each other tightly while I reach the climax, that was awesome !

It’s good to grab her natural B+ boobies while she’s on top

Tips her before I leave & I couldn’t feel my legs

Will RTF for sure

Thanks OKT Bro for arranging the session
RTF session for List !

I’m hooked, think most of the Bros wants to keep her for himself because I saw she’s fully book for the day, start work @ 10am but not much FRs for her ^O^

The tightness of her XMM was fantastic !
Thinking of her face expression & sexy moans, my XDD stands rock hard immediately !

She’s the best bonk for me to end the Year 2023 !

Heard she’s leaving on next Wednesday, catch her before she’s gone !

Once again thanks to OKT Bro for bringing such a gem to the shore !

Happy New Year 2024 in advance to Everyone who’s reading !

Last edited by Life6666; 29-12-2023 at 08:46 AM. Reason: +
Old 28-12-2023, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light

Estelle of Foxythai.
My best bonk of the year.
Okt- prompt and helpful, he double confirmed with lady on my requests.
Estelle is a 30 yrs old lady, big eyes, nice smile and sharp features.
Slim and tall with a light tan, long hair, no tummy.
Good attitude, greeted me with genuine smile.
Standard shower and mouthwash.
Frenching starts after mouthwash with light kisses and progress to tongue fight.
French with passion and moans. Very responsive to frenching and licking around her ears. Very good feeling and response.
Straight away requiring extend from 90mins to 120 mins.
English very little, gt needed but she can communicate with her eyes especially when she gets horny. Her eyes and smiles asking you to fuck her asap.
Boobs C enhanced with 2 scars under. Soft and shapely. Sensitive small nipples.
Like to be lick and suck. Will moan and twist her body in pleasure.
Shaven pussy, almost 1 line and pink inside.
Allows gentle painting and fingering. When she gets wet you can feel her pussy gripping and biting the pillowcase and look at you with a horny and cheeky smile.
Bbbj attention given to rod and balls with shallow and deep throat.
Fj from wall to bed to corner of bed. Can take hard pounding in fact she will hip thrust you both in missionary and doggy. Her body and hip’s will respond to your thrusts. When she cummed she will moans that you are good and pussy wet and gripping. In fact after she cummed and rested she will kiss and thank you for making her climax.
After 1 rd, she gave me a good massage. Got standard as she was a masseur a couple of years back.
From masseur she slowly turn into a horny lady by kissing and slowly teasing my dragon till become aroused.
Requested her to lay beside me so that we can continue frenching and hj each other. As our hj gets faster so does her moans and breathing till we finally cummed again.
Estelle is very cheeky, keep saying she likes and kisses my dragon to thank him for making her pussy happy.
Rtf definitely before she returns.
Old 28-12-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Martellcb is Cool - loads of Potential

Ginny
Lust365

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthr...ighlight=ginny

Okt: prompt response and super accommodating

LOOKS: 9.5/10 super chio to me
BODY: 9/10 her body is every man’s dream. Curvy sexy
BOOBS: 9/10 vavaboom
BBBJ: 8.5/10 strong suctions
FJ: 9/10 best in cowgirl for me. Her looks and huge tits was like ‘HEAVEN’ to me

GFE: 8.5/10 cuddler type with her leg on me. Super siok

RTF: yes. Again and again
Old 29-12-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 3
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLKH View Post
#FR for Hana, Thai Secrets 69

OKT: 10/10, very responsive, easy to book
AREA 地区 : Geylang
Name 名字 : Hana
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 7/10. It is Hana, in the photo. Photo seems to look slimmer, maybe photoshop. Real person looks OK.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Mid 20s, I asked.
Body 身材 : A bit of tummy. I think she smokes since there is a cigarette smell. Tattoo on her back, probably some good luck religious prayer. A tiger on her lower back.
French : 8/10, starts with French but not DFK initially. Later on when the FJ really gets going, then the tongue fight begins and continues. She will initiate the kissing.
Boobs 胸部 : C boobs. Natural papaya shaped. Told me to suck and kiss her nipples while fucking. Very nice suckable nipples.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 6/10, mainly nipples and groin, balls and cock.
BBBJ 无套口交 : 8/10 mainly up down deep steady pamkmotions. Not much head twisting. A good 15 minutes of BBBJ.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 9/10. No smell. She opens her legs and grinds into my face as I paint. So she likes it.
FJ 爱爱 : 8/10. Start with cowgirl, maybe after about 15 min, she was running out of stamina. So it was my turn. Fucked her for another 20 min.
During the fucking she shoved her nipples into my mouth a few times and said : "mum, mum".
After each climax, i would go and paint. She liked that.
GFE 女朋友感 : 8/10. Showered together in the begining and end. We chatted together in Thai. She does not come and hug you typer
Overall Experience 整体 : 8/10, excellent service
RTF/RTM 回头率 : No, would like to try others from the same stable.

Remarks (if any) 评语 : ok fuck. Main complaint would be the tiny thin good morning white towels.

Date / 日期 : 28/12/2023, evening
Upzzz you bro!
Old 29-12-2023, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 4
Breezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of light

Rose - Galaxy
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=968844&highlight=

Location : - centralized location, easy to access many bros already know this place.

Looks: - MIlf type of lady

Boobs : - B type natural

Body : - she is more of a slim type and petite in size.

BBBJ : - Very eager (once on the bed, she went straight for my cock), alot of variations.

COF : - no need to explain this one haha

FJ : Any position is ok! Missionary, doggy, spooning etc. She had natural sounding moans and her pussy is wet.
Old 29-12-2023, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
jplonggg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=968668

OKT: 10/10, very responsive, easy to book
AREA : Geylang
Name : Hako

Looks : 90% to pictures, quite cute especially when she smiles. Slightly tanner than usual

Body : Her whole body is super soft with slim figure and her ass is amazing 10/10. A bit of tummy which and c section scar as well but honestly doesn't bother me at all. She also has a nice tattoo on her upper back

French : 9/10 soft lips and knows how to work her tongue. But YMMV as i took initiative to go in first and she was receptive

Boobs : 9/10. Would give 10 but didn't really get a chance to play with them properly as she said was painful. She told me to feel and there was some hardness so respected her choice to keep her bra on. Huge btw at least D cup and above very nicely shaped as well

BBBJ : 8/10 nothing too special but her endurance quite high as she doesn't stop until i told her

Painting : 9/10. Trimmed and no smell plus looks good visually also. Damn shiok to 69 cos her ass is super soft and pressed all of it into my face while she was blowing and sucking my balls

FJ : 10/10. Started with missionary for a few mins but change to doggy. Bros that love doggy better not miss out. She really got that bubble butt and her ass is huge compared to her small figure. Was constantly squeezing her cheeks together from behind. Lets out soft moans as i pumped her and not the fake kind as well. Finished my first shot then took a short break. Next started with cowgirl where i think she really shines. She really put in 110% effort and completely took control. Not sure if she squeezing but really damn tight while she riding me. Her grinding and riding skills really top notch, very hardworking even for her last few customers of the day. Definitely makes your money worth

GFE: 8/10. Was abit shy at first but open up after some chatting. But after she was cuddling with me and kiss and hug me goodbye

Overall Experience: 9/10, excellent service. With her body and work ethic, i really think she'll be hard to beat

RTF if i have time, hopefully can catch her again before she leaves next week
Old 29-12-2023, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 10
putanginamo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Stable: Loverfotress1
Model: Gee
Looks: 8/10 (face wise have blemishes, otherwise its wuite accurate to photos, have a very good smile too)
Frenching: 9/10 (alot of pecks and frenching)
Boobs: 9/10 (man made C cup, very soft to touch)
Painting: 9/10 (her bbbj really focuses more on the tip and it feels really good)
Fj: 10/10 (very long never come out bonk already so shoot super fast for both shots, managed to try missionary and cowgirl with squatting, she has the stamina for it just that my dick is weak)
Massage: 0/10 (dont have, she rather cuddle with me because she likes human touch, similar to me so i dont really care about massage)
Language: 7/10 (decent english coverage, just dont be so chim, can speak some chinese too)

General comments:
saw her pictures and a few FR from the bros and went in for it as a end of year bonk, was not disappointed since she was so cute.

not reciving much customers due to the recent weather so i want to help her out (please save the new year slot for me i want to RTF)

location wise is not hotel so im very glad with it also
Old 29-12-2023, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 7
Grantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Met this New gem from Galaxyxscorts, Prada

Prada Occupation was a nurse back in BKK in a private hospital. And she treats me with lots of care and concern. She is able to speak little English and needs G translator at times. Not a time watcher and very good decent attitude.

Her figure is proportional and smooth skin. She smells nice and she is more fair than normal Thai. Natural big boobs and nice to fondle, when suck and lick her boobs she will hold on my head and produce some horny sound effect. Her GFE real high and she can french well too.

Her blowjob slow and sensual at the start. When I hold on her head she knows the hint, and deepthroat given. Can suck my rod for long and no teeth feel at all. Facefuck her till I splash my cum in her mouth. She won't reject and still smile at me.

Second shot was actually quite tiring, but she was very pro-active, keep blowing till my rod stands again. Pump her deep and long in missionary cause I know my stamina. She told me to switch she on top of me and she rides me damn well. No pressure and seeing her boobs bouncing. Genuine moans from her. Satisfied session with Prada.

Overall she is a good gem. Willing to please me well and worth for my return. Spend $140 for 2 shots session and time exceeds she doesn't care. Solid👍

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=969220&highlight=
Old 29-12-2023, 04:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3178 / Power: 14
fu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond repute

Fr 4 Judy

Sorry this will not be a very good Fr from me.

Her service and attitude are not bad 7~8 out of 10

Gonna be very blunt here, her look and body almost fail, 4~5 out of 10, the picture post by okt and her real life look super big difference sia x.x
Old 29-12-2023, 07:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
biguten is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr for Yuri from Seduction

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthr...highlight=yuri

Okt: swift transaction
Dmg: 120/45/1

Looks: good facial features.
Looking good girl when she opened door for me

Body: tiny body frame. Skin tone fair but now super white

Boobs: B cup

Bbbj: demure suctions

Fj: tight.Needed to guide her initially. Later part she slowly got naughty
Old 29-12-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 10
jayki43 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bell - Club Friday

Bell caught my attention while i was browsing through telegram, 19 yo and look damn slutty.

Made arrangement with bro CF for my session and proceed to designated firing ground as directed. Reach location and was greeted by her.

We just greet each other and asked me if I want so shower first, she took great care of me during shower and clean me up and took towel to dry me up, not too much action going on except for her hands rubbing my dick. When we are back in bed, she told to lie down and relax and smile shyly. I did as instructed while she perform a nice catbath, felt good and teasing is great. She then went down and did BBBJ. Her wet and sensual BBBJ makes my dick ache to be inside her. She start to increase intensity when I managed to calm my dick down and it goes for a few time until I told her to cap and proceed with FJ. Her bbbj is ok, not too pro like those highly experienced FL but she is damn young so very well understood.

She didn't help me put on cap, she watch while I put on with her horny face. Fuck her first in missionary. Her eyes close and grabbing the pillow with soft moans, the sight of it made me pump her hard and offloading all my cum.

After clean, we just chatted a while, no need GT as she can converse well in English. I stroke her hair while she sit on my lap. Totally like a girlfriend.
Old 29-12-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 11
partyfriend deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypartyfriend deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=968548

Angie - Terminal21

Look: 9/10 quite similar to pictures, i would say she is even more attractive in person.
Body: 9/10 great body with meats on the right parts, esp her ass.
Boob: 9/10 C cups, a bit minus point coz it's not natural.
BBBJ: 8/10 she's very hardworking and ask if it's good, really try to please me. Didn't perform DT though but I'm ok.
Frenching: 9/10 she initiate it during Fj.
Painting: No smell at all, very shiok to paint, went at it for 10 minutes. I love when she arche her back and grab the sheets.
FJ: 9/10 ok with whatever position that you want to try, and don't tire out after doing it for a while, took a while for me to cum for both shots but she is wet and never complaint.
GFE: 9/10 We lay down on the bed after each fj and talked about our lives, I get a lot of new perspective from her. Maybe coz she's 30 something already so already have lots of experience.
RTF: yes for sure, but I'm not sure if I can see her again.

Please support her, she is very hardworking and you bros will definately love her gfe and service.
Old 29-12-2023, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
fishermanbuddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=963269

Scarlett from Club Friday
28 dec

OKT: Very fast and near instantaneous replies. Instructions were clear

Looks: 8/10, WYSIWYG. Photos are 90% similar and she's the hot Gnd type of girl according to me

Body: 9.5/10, a bit of Thai tan. Body was slim, petite, with a little of cute tummy, which is very normal. Ass was very perky and complimented her body very well.

Boobs: 10/10. I am a small boobs lover so those with differing preference would disagree. I like how it fits on her body and her nipples were quite erect too.

Kiss: 8/10, need time to build up the chemistry before I actually get the dfk

BBBJ: 9.5/10. She gave her all efforts and it was sloppy and deep enough for me, gave deepthroat too. Enthuastic in her sucking.

FJ: 9/10. Tight, petite, responsive and accomodating. When I cum and shot my loads, she get down on her knees and let me COF.

GFE: 7/10. Could be due to the constraint of time from both my part and also as it was only 1 shot. Able to converse in simple english, no comms barrier.

RTF: Possibly, or maybe try others; but for her price is pretty quite a good bonk.
Old 29-12-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
giantlittle10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kiki from Lust is quite a nice girl, though boobs on the small side. she is quite a looker with hair down, smooth complexion.

Some ratings:
Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 9/10 She has a really nice ass though. And slim super body.
Boobs: 8/10 natural b. Good thing: nipples are like young girls, not those big big type.
BBBJ: 9/10 she is great at this. You can feel the twirling tongue, though I prefer if the girl just goes up and down with good suction.
FJ: 8/10 I wasn't in top form that day. Can tell she knows how to please though. She is a moaner too

RTF: Yes, as I feel she is worth her price.
Old 29-12-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
olvzoao is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Posh from galaxy
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=966838&highlight=

Looks 9/10 same photo provided

Body 9/10 slim and with great pair of thick ass

Pussy 9/10 very tight and wet

Bbbj 9.5/10 very soild and can take it deep

Fj 9/10 very accommodating to all my request and she is very horny

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1