The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-03-2024, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DennisG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=971565

Had a great time with Bell from Club Friday today, read so many FRs and decided to book

OKT: steady and solid as usual

Looks : close to her photos and she is young and cute with bangs

Body : Slim tall young girl to satisfy my SYT cravings, big natural C boobs

Bbbj : Very green but hardworking, listen to my request on how like it to be done

Fj : good and manage to try a few position, all she try to accommodate, 2 shots fired with her

Other bros mentioned about her pussy is true, super low mileage but easily wet

Thumbs up for Okt to have a gem like her, bros come support her
Old 12-03-2024, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 11
crazylantern deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For Sasha T21

Looks: Long hair and with pretty and seductive gal look.

Body: Sexy, curvy with smooth thai tanned skin.

Boobs: natural C, good proportion compared to her body.

Pussy: trimmed, insanely wet with no smell. She's hygenic and responsive to your touches.

Frenching: good starter, kissed, licked and sucked my tongue and lip good enough to make me crazy over her

BBBJ: with deepthroat. The way she looks at you while sucking. I could barely hold on. I had to keep breathing deep and hard to control and she seemed to enjoy watching me squirm.

69: change to 69, getting more intense with moans that cannot be contained

FJ: she can try to squeeze when you about to cum. Rode me hard and french me while I was playing with her nips.

Gfe: Not a time or phone watcher and gives u her undivided attention. Communication is so so

YMMV
Old 12-03-2024, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Cookiebodo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Flimi from Teeruklover

OKT 10/10 : Friendly OKT, fast response

Looks 9.5/10: same as photos posted. Mid 20s.

Shower 8/10: SOP

BBBJ 8.5/10: Good service by her. Felt abit of teeth but its fine, as long not too often and rough can already

Boobs 9.5/10 : Nice boobs around C-D cup. Sadly is enhanced so its not that soft.

Body 10/10 : Hot and sexy body. when she stood naked infront of me i already cant take it.

FJ 9/10 : played around with most positions i could think of. Not a shy moaner, can get wild in bed if u turned her on well enough

GFE 8/10: GFE abit lacking due to communication. But light kisses and chatted well with her.
Old 12-03-2024, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
shabbydog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anna - Seduction

Had a day session with Anna. She's a great looking girl, hot body, and knew how to do the job

Looks: 9/10 better than pics suggested. She's a happy girl, always smiling. We joked a bit at the start and that was enough to break the ice.

Body: 9/10 smooth skin, no extra fat. Great body shape, not too skinny and not fat. S curve. Great ass that I enjoyed taking from doggie

Boobs: 8/10 big, natural C cup, nice nips, responsive to sucking.

Frenching: yes, YMMV.

BBBJ: 9/10 I really liked it. She gave a great cat bath before BBBJ and took directions well. The BBBJ was great and she took her time. Lots of wet sounds and she tried hard to put as much as she could in. Knows how to twist her head for extra action.

CIM: 10/10 she allow

FJ: 9/10 great body to watch react to my fucking her. Big boobs and great shape to hold and fuck. She was happy to change positions lots. Not a super tight pussy, But she did use her inner muscles to grab on with it as I fucked. Felt greet. We did doggie, mish, CG and a few more positions. She took it all without any problems.

Overall: 9/10 left a happy guy. Got what I wanted, great fuck to relieve some stress. We had a cuddle between shots and she was easy to talk to.

RTF: yes
Old 12-03-2024, 05:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
fishermen is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Jessy - Lust365

Bro Lust very responsive, manage to book the slot fast.
Looks: shes pretty slim and good looking (personal preference). Quite fair skin for a Thai babe. Smooth skin.
Boobs: natural B good enough for me. Proportionate to her body size. Nice nipples.
Painting: enjoys being painted and grinded her clit on my tongue.
Frenching: She was okay with it. I enjoyed it.
BBBJ: It was just nice and good.
FJ: Started off with her on top. Change to missionary and doggy with her is great, particularly liked doggy more.
RTF: I would if I had enough money
Old 12-03-2024, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 8
RyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyomaEchizen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizarreForum View Post
Saw a good bargain $120 for 2 shots, why not? As long not too ugly should be ok.

Miso from Flirtygirls

Looks: 8/10 She looks mid 20s, abit milf face though

Body: 8/10 thick type of body frame, not the fat kind. fair skin.

BBBJ: 9/10 Blowjob skills commendable, can do slow and fast sucking

Pussy: 9/10 wet and juicy.

FJ (1st shot): 9/10 First shot done in cowgirl,she's very hardworking with cowgirl. She started slowly before increasing the speed gradually. Eventually we both cum together.

Massage: -/10 didnt offer

FJ (2nd shot): 9/10 Second shot missionary till i cum and she moaned like crazy as well. Can tell she really quite a horny girl
Agree with u bro had a great time with her as well
Old 12-03-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
BookConn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nami - Teeruklover

Looks: 9/10 Pretty girl with fair skin. Looks young and verified young as well.

Body: 9/10 Sexy body with nice curves. A fantasy body to bonk.

Boobs: 8/10 C cup Boobs that were nice and soft in my hands. Very nice to suck and lick her nipples that made her moan.

Shower: 6/10 Nothing happened much, just chatted while she watched me shower

Bbbj: 9/10 Very good slurping and wet. Suction just nice. She really gives a very good blowjob.

FJ: 7.5/10 Not the wild or horny type. Felt abit cold but still manageable. Rode herself on me first then we went for missionary position and ended there.

GFE: 9/10 Attentive lady and service oriented. Friendly as well and can chat with you.

RTF: Maybe not. Service is just above average. Need to improve on service, however GFE is there. Maybe still fresh and new need to open up and warmup here by more bros first
Old 12-03-2024, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Threeholesdip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Betty from Lust365

Looks: 8.5/10 slutty looks but turns into very charming woman when she smiles

Body: 9/10 small size. But boobs is gigantic

Boobs: 9/10 big boobs and very giggly one. She will touch herself and play with her boobs while in missionary

BBBJ: 8.5/10 wet and slurpy

FJ: 9/10 she is well trained. I felt like Im making love with my first love. Passionate and slow with very good gfe

GFE: 9/10 she initiated kiss which is a plus. Slow kisses and wet. Loves to cuddle too
Old 12-03-2024, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 4
lanjiaoboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Flimi from Teeruklover

OKT 10/10 : Super on OKT, never regret booking with this OKT

Looks 9.5/10: almost same as photos,

Shower 9/10: offered to shower with me and playaround with my body

BBBJ 9/10: Good skills and abit of DT

Boobs 9.5/10 : C Cup Enhanced

Body 10/10 : Almost perfect figure for me

FJ 9.5/10 : she is very wild in bed and can do any positions possible you can think of. very high stamina

GFE 9/10: able to converse in simple English. plus point if you know some Thai. she is learning some Chinese as well to converse with bros, so take good care of her!

Overall 9.5/10: was pissed with another stable as got baited and switched. quickly texted this OKT and as promised, this girl standard very power and able to squeeze out 2 shots from me within the time limit. do support her if you can!
Old 12-03-2024, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kinkydaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Anita from Seduction.

I will confirm she is good service. Slim, fit body.

Okay English skills.

Very good BBBJ... She will DT and just apply suction while DT... pretty mind blowing.

She enjoys FJ a lot. Reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl again, missionary, doggy, missionary again. Really satisfying.

Frenching skills good too.

GFE: not really GFE... more like friends with benefits.

RTF: yes confirm.
Old 12-03-2024, 06:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
klitplay is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Miley - Lust365

Hardworking girl that left me a good experience haha.

Looks: 90% similar to have photos, face is slightly more chubby but in a good way. Body like the photos, nice and slim with B cup boobs.

Bbbj: Quite hard working with very good suction, will lick your shaft up and down and your inner thigh area. In fact so good that I couldn't control myself and CIM haha.

Cuddled while waiting for my 2IC to recover, then she initiated action.

FJ: Only did cowgirl and missionary, but it was enough haha, during cowgirl she grabbed my hands to massage her boobs! Wonderful sight. Switched to missionary, no problems with position changes. Switched back to cowgirl for the finish, where she changed different positions while riding me and really milk me dry haha.

Gfe: was slightly missing as her English is primary school standard but she try really hard, even using Google Translate. Cuddled in between shots, so gfe was still present.

RTF: Maybe
Old 12-03-2024, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
sexystocking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Queen form Lovehouse

Looks: 8/10 photos posted somehow is filtered. In real life for sure can say it’s her, seductive kind of chio lady

Body: 9/10 leaning to tiny sized with curve body and fair skin with shapely ass.

Boobs: 8.5/10 perky natural headlights in B cup, soft and nice to touch, feel and touch.

Catbath: 8.5/10 slowly done ear, neck and nipples, damn good

French: 8/10 Love to french from sensual to more intimate with DFK.

Bbbj: 8.5/10 Wet and slurpy, no teeth feel, slow and sensual with deep throat.

Pussy: 8/10 shaven and delicious, extremely wild with wet pussy. You can play with her clitoris

FJ: 8/10 We started in missionary. Hearing her moans as she arched was the ultimate turn-on. Cowgirl was great with her sensational grinding. Then change again to doggy and grab her ass for hard poundings, then missionary again.

GFE: She give me 100% satisfaction, probably will find time soon for RTF. As usual, YMMV.

Thanks bro love
Old 12-03-2024, 07:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
halfass is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for good bonk experience

Lady: Qiqi
Stable: Lust365
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthr...highlight=qiqi

Qiqi is one of my best sensual bonk. She has great gfe ( opened door with smile) and gave me a hug and told me 'i smell good' ego boost. so I quickly hold her hand and brought her to shower.
Services

Catbath: 8.5 slow motion, licked me very well
Bbbj: 9 wet and willing to go deep. And her lickings on my balls felt like masage
FJ: 9 not a dead fish on bed. She can work and be a good girl at the same time
Old 12-03-2024, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 8
appleturd is one of the Best!appleturd is one of the Best!appleturd is one of the Best!

Nami TRL

Looks 9/10 Long hair and beautiful SKY, no doubt about it.

Body: 9/10 think she is 150+. slim,petite frame, lightweight with nice ass

Boobs: 9/10 Big and natural type, soft with nice sensitive nips for u to suck on

French: 9/10 extremely fluent in French, I had to ask her to slow down a bit cos I like it more slow and sensual

Pussy: 9/10 trimmed, tight and great painting of her vulva which made her wet in no time... She was highly sensitive to my licks

BBBJ: 9/10 good suction and no teething, she can go deep throat and with her tongue twirling

FJ: 9/10 Easy to get her wet and horny, she absolutely loves to be pounded fast, deep and hard in doggy. Responsive and good moaner too.

GFE: 8/10 KC level high and those very sticky type feel like bonking a lover

RTF: Yes
Old 12-03-2024, 08:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
siansia is Cool - loads of Potential

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t...ighlight=betty

Betty(Lust365)

Look: 9/10
Betty looks better from the photo. She is v pretty, very strong cfm face.

Attitude: 9/10
Friendly and willing to chat, out to please also.

Body: 9/10
She is definitely hot as fuck, just like photo. That figure no man can stand it, will semi hard already just by seeing her strip.

Boobs: 9.5/10
Solid D cup boobs, damn big and my hands cant stop touching.

BBBJ: 9.5/10
OK, she is good. Slurpy, plenty of eye contact. Moves up and down the shaft and my balls. Even went for that little very sensitive area between the balls and the ahole. Damn she is good!

FJ: 8.5/10
She was very responsive, will moan with my each thrust. She is wet and quite tight. What i like best is she ride me and let me play her boobs. I die in that position, sibei fast cum out already.

GFE: 9/10
Overall the chemistry with her was good. I think we went a bit overtime but she did not rush me out or anything.

RTF: yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1