The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2009, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

bro sengseng... how come i didn't see u online but suddenly u fast hand fast leg reply...
me go down to inspect ur cantonese mee tonite... hehehe
around dog & a half time.....
Old 09-09-2009, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
bro sengseng... how come i didn't see u online but suddenly u fast hand fast leg reply...
me go down to inspect ur cantonese mee tonite... hehehe
around dog & a half time.....
Brada,
Why the sudden interest in Cantonese Cusine, I tot your favorite is Tomyam kung.
Old 10-09-2009, 02:01 AM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Brada,
Why the sudden interest in Cantonese Cusine, I tot your favorite is Tomyam kung.
bro sengseng... me just kacau kacau u only lah... just came back after visiting tomyam... she's going back on 13/9... must appreciate time cause only can eat for 3 days more.... after that surely eat ur tiramitzu & cantonese mee & etc etc loh... hope u don't mind me ROMPAK MAKAN then...
Old 10-09-2009, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
cikoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share this tomyam ctc because i go there always get prc i dont have try tomyam or bakso bro can share with me this tomyam ctc please.

Quote:
bro sengseng... me just kacau kacau u only lah... just came back after visiting tomyam... she's going back on 13/9... must appreciate time cause only can eat for 3 days more.... after that surely eat ur tiramitzu & cantonese mee & etc etc loh... hope u don't mind me ROMPAK MAKAN then...
Old 10-09-2009, 02:36 AM
Samster

bro cikoi... normally i go there sit sit i can see tomyam walking around but must be early lah...around 7.00pm.... as for ctc normally will exchange on tt nights... nowadays many hantu.... paiseh
Old 10-09-2009, 01:25 PM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
bro cikoi... normally i go there sit sit i can see tomyam walking around but must be early lah...around 7.00pm.... as for ctc normally will exchange on tt nights... nowadays many hantu.... paiseh
I tot seven fourteen is over oredi, still got hantu meh. Hantu no lah maybe poltergeist got a little bit lah. Eh! Between YY and SE, SE cross over looks and height suites u better. Alittle bit Ty and little bit NL.
She promise me to give you song song. No song then FOC.
Wahlao. FIY, they want to go home next week. So dun miss the boat.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:57 PM
Samster

bro sengseng... with u sitting together no boat also can get sampan lah
me very cheong ching 1 loh, sifu... no need to rush into unexplored lobang when ur enjoying another lobang...
Old 10-09-2009, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
PaPaKaKa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tomyam where at NPH or OSFC i love tomyam so much
Old 10-09-2009, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro sengseng... with u sitting together no boat also can get sampan lah
me very cheong ching 1 loh, sifu... no need to rush into unexplored lobang when ur enjoying another lobang...
Hallo! So that means your palm tree heart will sway and change after 72hours lah and then start to cari new ones lah. Here goes another story of a 28days tomyam lover. Kakaka . Will give you a buzz when I there tonight.
Old 10-09-2009, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
5081762 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Beauty or not ??
Old 11-09-2009, 03:35 AM
Samster

bro sengseng, me come down around 1.35am no see u liao... lucky saw ff.... belanja her apple juice & tt for about half hour.... then my friend took ff up to room...
Old 11-09-2009, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro sengseng, me come down around 1.35am no see u liao... lucky saw ff.... belanja her apple juice & tt for about half hour.... then my friend took ff up to room...
Sorri my cellphone ran out of battery.After u went to run your errands, Niu2 bought a durian for Rm8.00 and ask me to share with her but I politely decline her offer so we chat while she eat . Later around 1am , YJ came down with Mun2. They said want to belanja me, ikan bakar. So we sat near Penang CKT and blow water while enjoying supper. Maybe u din see me. Last night in fact, all the top ten was on parade, long time din see them together in the same night.KEKEKE
Old 11-09-2009, 03:10 PM
Samster

Stunt parking

Dear ALL,
Happened about 11 somting last night at NPW. Parking are full , so this stunt man use his acrobatic skills to park his car. Or I wonder if there is any moving objects that have distracted his attention.
A word of caution : AWAS: This kind of parking is done by well trained professionals. Please do not try to attempt this stunt on your own cos this required professional skills and training.
You might injured yourself in the process. So drive and park safely especially the festive holidays is around the corner. Berhati-hati .

To view his skills , pls click below.

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/a...y/npwcar1a.jpg

http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/a...y/npwcar2b.jpg
Old 11-09-2009, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
marlborolight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro sengseng, i was there last 9 when this incident happenned. damn funny!
Old 12-09-2009, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Jennyekskaliman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a REALLY nice bonk at OSFC. Was sitting inside the food court just “washing eyes”, not really looking, if got, bonk, if not, go home. Prospects didn't really look good, one third milfs, one third lemon faced and a group sitting near the stage eating with a bunch of guys, looked nice but someone else’s meat.

Phone rang and went out front to answer as the music was really load at that time. As I was about to return saw a very hot looking syt approaching, very fair, shoulder length hair and super sweet face.

Rock hard I waited outside for her to reach the entrance. The closer she came, the clearer I saw her features, the harder I got. 20 meters, 15 meters, 10....DIE!!! some guy sitting on a bike looked up and propositioned her, saw an angelic smile forming on those luscious lips I had dreamt enveloping my c*ck and my dream slipped away

Not super horny and frustrated d! no way going home till I bang something!! Figured as it was drizzling the some of the better stock hadn't come out so stalked the entrance waiting.

Patience rewarded. Spotted a tall, lanky lass to my right before the entrance. Tanned, slender legs and apparently a nice pair of boobs (didn't want to get hopes up too much yet-have witnessed to my chagrin the wonders push up bras). Most important, she has a really impish smile.

Made eye contact, she can up, " yao a mor mah?", said I dun wan though I was leering at her. Either she was the impatient money faced type who would figure me for some hamsup fella and walk away or...she gave a playful pout and nudge her shoulders against me, "wei she moh?", I reply "chua ai ke i mah?" she then lol, seemed to be my kind of gurl. Bubbly and good humoured.

Followed her back, when in the room she started to undress..WOW her boobs were HUGE!!! Very nice and bouncy. Only drawback is they droop, not sag, droop easily three inches down. Still she had a body I’d lick top to toe, nice svelte waist without a pinch of loose skin, long lovely legs and a very shapely butt. Not big, from the front she doesn’t really have the hour glass as her hip aren’t that big, but those ass checks…couldn’t decide to grab them or her boobs first.

She ask me "shi huan mah?" I just nodded, then a down factor, she said since I like, give tips later. Nvm, just chit chat to get over that.

In the shower we keep joking, playing with the heater temperature, very fun gurl to be with even if I didn't bonk her (which is saying alot as my mandrin 3/4 past 6).

Back on the bed we hugged and snugglde then she starts action with covered bj (down factor 2), straight away turn softer than jelly. She asked me why and I said my didi dun like condoms.

So she took it off and commenced bbbj, technique good but not great. Suck for five minutes, she ask me can or not? I say no, another five, "ke i mah?" No didi still angry you tried to suffocate him, she got an A for effort, took the message and sucked till I wanted to move on. (but half way complain throat hurt, i.e. wan tips).

Took the opportunity to feel her up, wet very wet, which was surprising as she didn't have the chance to apply ky, the tube still on the table untouched. Wah, dun tell me she can get herself wet sucking me? But still want to whine so much, damn nakal this girls, gotta give her punishment later.

Once I was satisfied with her bbbj, let her cap me. Now abit more service orientated, got on top and started riding me. Damn tight this girl, each time she pulled out felt like hand tugging.

Didn’t want to cum just yet, wanted to bang her ass first. Switch to doggy style, dun know if deliberate or not but she kept her legs rather close together which made her already tight snatch almost impossible to enter.

1..2..push...1..2..push. Went in all the way, just rested for awhile savouring her tight warmth, I nudge her a bit she nudge me...lovely. Slowly ground my crotch on her butt cheeks…soft…tender...bouncy, better that getha nano sliver pillow.

Bonking was abit standard but I was more than happy inhabiting her. Then her house mate with super vocals started her performance in the next room, shit better than JAV. Before I know it was speeding up, tried to slow down again but she realised my weakness and moaned in synchrony with her housemate while vigorously bucking back against me.

No escape now, so just made the best of things, grabbed her ass and pumped for all I was worth. Man, her ass cheeks were good.

Finally came in the condom, both were sweaty and tired so just lay on her chest and suckled the nipples like a baby.

After we got dress she drew close and asked for “a little” tips, I asked how much? “Yi tien tien ke I”, how little? “just a little”. Felt a bit naughty and wanted to see her pout, so took out RM 1 note, “ke i mah? Mei yau chien leh” expected her to pout, do puppy dog eyes, frown or even show black face, instead she just laughed, smirked playfully and headed for the door.

Outside, she asked for my number and miscalled me to make sure it was real. Felt I’d taken things enough so gave her a fifty, expected a hug or kiss or her to call me boa bie, instead she jabbed my arm, gave me a frown and said “pein wah”. Apologised then she smiled a bit and asked me to call her.

Name: Qi Qi
Boobs: about 32 hard to guage
Face: 7/10 always smiling
BBBJ: 5, determined but lacking in skill
GFE: Not really...girl friend, more like fb, not romantic, spunky
Damage: RM 100 + RM 50
RTF: Next saturday
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1