The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2010, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Shanghai beckons! Expensive city though.
What's good in Shanghai...I went with my oc last year...and well you are right to say that it's not cheap..went to this club played some pool and drinks and it was 1000 rmb already... how's the nightclub scene there? Any reccomendation?
Old 04-07-2010, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
What's good in Shanghai...I went with my oc last year...and well you are right to say that it's not cheap..went to this club played some pool and drinks and it was 1000 rmb already... how's the nightclub scene there? Any reccomendation?
If it is whisky/brandy you are taking, RMB1000 is no big deal here in Shanghai. I go to hfjs here in Shanghai, so don't ask me about other nightclubs.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 22
GoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to all

Quote:
If it is whisky/brandy you are taking, RMB1000 is no big deal here in Shanghai. I go to hfjs here in Shanghai, so don't ask me about other nightclubs.
And the minimum spending for room easily RMB5k...
Old 05-07-2010, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7273 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
R u married bro WB....can share insights on how to BY girls and get away with it with OC? This would be interesting extention of your topic
Hi Bro MP,

I do hv a family but they spend most of their time in Gotham City which happens to be my legal domicile.

When my family is in town, my activities w/ my BAO-ees r greatly curtailed. This is very stressful n undesirable for my RS w/ them.

For example, although I kept KK for 2 nearly 2 1/2 months, my family was here during 70% of that time. Very unsatisfactory as my alternate-day sessions w/ her were more like quickies. She had to carry a box of 003 n took taxi all over the city to meet me, often during her school hrs. Sometimes we couldn't even eat dinner together. She was displeased n often complained abt it. Of the remaining 30% of "free" time, I had to divide between her n my "niece" BB...

I may hv to take up a new hobby n/or join some clubs as alibis for spending lots of time outside, especially at night. Finding some part-time work is also a good idea.

I think my OC is suspicious of my unusual activities. But I think she is smart enuff to ignore it.

SIN is such a very small place. I hv seen my frens/relatives on several occasions in Bugis, Chinatown n along Orchard Rd while I was w/ a very young woman. Not sure if they hv seen me. I now never hold a gal's hand in public n always walk behind her...

IMHO, the best thing to do is to be upfront ur OC n get her tacit approval. It could be easier for me as I'm already an ah pek n my OC is not young. But it could be more difficult for young bros who r in their 20s or 30s. Unless u hv dominant self mastery which may make it iimpossible for ur OC to leave u.

I hope married bros here could also enlighten us on how to "get away w/ it."

Cheers!

Quote:
Shanghai beckons! Expensive city though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGoGo View Post
Hi Bro chenzong,

SIN is still more expensive then SH. For the same money spent, I expect to get a higher quality gal of my type in SH.

I heard 天地人间 in Beijing hv the most beautiful gals. Any clubs in SH to compete w/ it?

Yes, I must visit u in SH. I'm thinking of finding some uni gals in PRC n bringing a couple back for 2 months at a time. My agent says it can be arranged easily. Primary school teachers would be great too, hehehe.

Cheers!

Quote:
Hi Bro GoGoGo,

Long time no see. Are u currently in SIN?

Be good,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:50 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning!

I like to make a confession. I used to be a perfectionist n I was neither satisfied w/ my self nor my own achievements. As for gals, they all hv many flaws n I hv NEVER fallen in love w/ anyone. Getting KC-ed yes, but never in love. I'm too rational, logical n calculating to fall for anyone. Not sure if it's good or bad.

Even my KC for anyone has been quite feeble. All it takes is another pussy which is even closer to my particular type n I'll forget abt the old one immediately.

I know pursuing my outer purpose will never give me real n sustained happiness. I do it for fun n adventure, completely detached to its outcomes. Only being my true self n having dominant self mastery/self control of my emotions will give me real n everlasting happiness. The only thing I can control r my own emotions, whereas external events n people r largely out of my control n it's an exercise in futility to attempt to do so. Living in the eternal present moment is the way to go.

A guru wrote the following:

.................................................. .................................................. ......Happiness is never the events, people, things, situations or circumstances in your life, but rather
how you feel, your emotions, during or in relation to those events.
This is good news! It means that you do not have to control events in order to be happy; you only
have to control your emotions.
This too is great news because you will never have much control over most of the events in your life;
while you can learn to control your emotions perfectly. You can learn to eliminate all negative
emotions and to maintain yourself in positive emotions all the time. That, remember, is precisely our
definition of Happiness: all the time, no matter what.
If you are letting your emotions be affected by what happens; if you are letting your happiness
depend on external events and circumstances; you will never experience much. You will never have
much control over what other people say and do, nor over many of the events that occur in the
“parade of events” that is Life.
I am not saying that this state of no negative emotions and positive emotion all the time is quick and
easy to achieve. It will require your effort, but it can be achieved. Controlling the external world
can not.
That you can learn to control your emotions perfectly means that the happiness you seek (remember
your happiness is the ultimate motivation of all that you do, of your entire life) is not only within
your reach; it is parked in your hands waiting for you to start it up.
If you are seeking happiness by any other route other than learning to control your emotions, you are
wasting your time. Look at life. You will see a plethora of people who have achieved “fame and
fortune,” who “have it all,” and are intensely unhappy. The movie, the rock music and the sports
scenes are full of such people: high success, and high neurosis and unhappiness. Nothing outside of
you can ever assure your happiness.
Fortunately, you need nothing outside of your Self to achieve happiness. You were designed and
manufactured with everything necessary built in.
5 Events: in the future, I will use the word “event” to include any change in anything within your perception: any
occurrence, any arrival, departure, movement, or action of any person or thing in your life.............................................. .....................................

Excellent advice!

.................................................. .................................................. .......

Lets get back to something more mundane, shall we? How abt body proportions? I'm buying prime USDA meat? Hahaha...

Yes, Despite my recent "discovery of my inner purpose" I'll still keep searching for gals w/ my particular head/body/limbs proportions who r chio to ME. An example of the particular portions I like:

Same gal as my avatar. Notice her long legs n relatively long, slender arms, w/ small bony frame n small wrists. Here we get a hint of her natural D breasts n shapely, perky butt. Strangely, her legs n thighs r not as slender, although still acceptable. Her fingers r short for her height of 170cm n her pussy is also tight n short. Not sure if this relation of finger length to pussy size is consistent for most gals. Any comments?

Same gal. See how long n slender r her upper n forearms. Very tiny wrists too. I guess ancient Chinese crave tiny feet, whereas I crave long, slender arms.

Only the ex-LV singer has equally long n slender arms. Also more slender legs n thighs (a plus) but smaller boobs.

BTW, this particular physical trait is only one feature that turns me on. There r many others (a pink pussy is another), but I could NEVER find more than a few of them in the same gal. Even 3-4 would be sufficient. Life is never perfect, ya?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 05-07-2010, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Wow.. Brother WB.. you really have an eye for women !

Your girl in the avatar have a mixture of looks - of HK actress Christy Chung and Taiwan Actress Lin Yi Cheng.
You are so fortunate to have chio girls and of course their juicy pussies.

Oh BTW, the 2 better Joints in SHA will be Tian Shang Ren Jian and Jing Chang Chang.

Take Care.
Old 05-07-2010, 09:18 PM
Samster

MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I meant that time I just played pool for 1 hr and drink 2 cocktails...like martini with my oc....and the bill is $1000 rmb, not referring to opening bottle or what...but I can't remember what's the name of the place except that place is for expats one...
Old 05-07-2010, 09:25 PM
Samster

Thanks Bro WB for your insights....yup...i think it's the smart thing to keep the money in your single name hor...that's why recently I sold away some assets which I put her name but she did not come out any money with....I decided to sell it off becos I felt really insecure about it and the amount of money can easily BY a girl for 2 to 3 years... i think end of the day must protect yourself... it's not that I don't love my OC but she can be tempermental at times and it's better to be in control than be controlled... but i am very careful nowadays as previously been caught before... lots of my frens keep two hps but i don't... living dangerous... anyway reccomended for a good hp with a good password function?
Old 06-07-2010, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 16
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
anyway reccomended for a good hp with a good password function?
Nokia E71 or E72 ... all good. Plus the entire N Series for Nokia.
Apple 3GS and 4 all good too.

Have not tired any other brands though.

BTW, just dumped a singer recently... and days prior to the dumping, she has been calling my handphone or sms-ing multi times @ most jialat timing of the day. KNN - Siao Char bo!!! Heng ah, she only has my number that is specifically used for cheonging else sure die cock-standing. Hahaha...

Got 3 women in my life now, and my wife knows about my No2 women (officially open secret!), supports it but as for No3 (errr... ahem!), she not yet in the light manz, if that exposed now... me confirm tio hammered first for doing one too many lor... Lolz.

My official No2 knows my secretive No3 ... so my link between all my women is No2 and she is a very smart woman. That's my secret! Ask bros WB, Marc5 & DYBJ, they have met my official No2. Sad thing is that she is now back to China to take care of some family matters .... lesser excuse now to stay out late or over-night. Haiz...

Best
LDH

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:45 AM
Samster

Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
I think my OC is suspicious of my unusual activities. But I think she is smart enuff to ignore it.

I hope married bros here could also enlighten us on how to "get away w/ it."

Bro WB
For me, my wife and I used to go through a very very bad patch, nearly the big D! Finally we stayed together for the sake of the family, assets, face-value and KIDS.

Now its working out very well, Wifey No1 knows about my offical No2 and they get along harmoniously. I have other women and No2 knows about them... she actually helps to facilitates my excuses or get-away plan from her 大姐 aka my wifey.

Bro WB - you have seen my No2 yar... and also witness how she manages my other out-of-the-lights women.

kekeke...
LDH

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 06-07-2010, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Wow.. Brother WB.. you really have an eye for women !

Your girl in the avatar have a mixture of looks - of HK actress Christy Chung and Taiwan Actress Lin Yi Cheng.
You are so fortunate to have chio girls and of course their juicy pussies.

Oh BTW, the 2 better Joints in SHA will be Tian Shang Ren Jian and Jing Chang Chang.

Take Care.
Hi bro besafe,

Ths for the info.

Me fortunate? Not really. Even though I'm certain they r exclusive to me when I keep them, they r all WLs.

The pic in my avatar is a studio shot n the gal looks less attractive, though much younger n more innocent when she goes to school w/ satchel on her back.

Cheers!

Quote:
Thanks Bro WB for your insights....yup...i think it's the smart thing to keep the money in your single name hor...that's why recently I sold away some assets which I put her name but she did not come out any money with....I decided to sell it off becos I felt really insecure about it and the amount of money can easily BY a girl for 2 to 3 years... i think end of the day must protect yourself... it's not that I don't love my OC but she can be tempermental at times and it's better to be in control than be controlled... but i am very careful nowadays as previously been caught before... lots of my frens keep two hps but i don't... living dangerous... anyway reccomended for a good hp with a good password function?
Hi bro MP,

It's prudent to keep some assets only in ur name. It's also a good idea to hv a "secret" fund for BY-ing gals.

I hv 3 HPs n they r protected by password. I like Nokia phones.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 06-07-2010, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Nokia E71 or E72 ... all good.........

BTW, just dumped a singer recently... and days prior to the dumping, she has been calling my handphone or sms-ing multi times @ most jialat timing of the day. KNN - Siao Char bo!!! Heng ah, she only has my number that is specifically used for cheonging else sure die cock-standing. Hahaha...

Got 3 women in my life now, and my wife knows about my No2 women (officially open secret!), supports it but as for No3 (errr... ahem!), she not yet in the light manz, if that exposed now... me confirm tio hammered first for doing one too many lor... Lolz.

My official No2 knows my secretive No3 ... so my link between all my women is No2 and she is a very smart woman. That's my secret! Ask bros WB, Marc5 & DYBJ, they have met my official No2. Sad thing is that she is now back to China to take care of some family matters ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
For me, my wife and I used to go through a very very bad patch, nearly the big D! Finally we stayed together for the sake of the family, assets, face-value and KIDS.

Now its working out very well, Wifey No1 knows about my offical No2 and they get along harmoniously.......
Bro WB - you have seen my No2 yar... and also witness how she manages my other out-of-the-lights women........
Hi Bro LDH,

You're amazing!

When will ur No2 woman be back? I think she is like an er nai to u...

Please share some of ur strategies w/ us here.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 06-07-2010, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future

It is well and good to have a password protected Hp. But what would you do if your OC demands that you unlock it and show her the contents, ie your SMS messages to prove your innocence? What is the best way to get out of such a potentially explosive situation?
Old 06-07-2010, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Hi Bro LDH,

You're amazing!

When will ur No2 woman be back? I think she is like an er nai to u...

Please share some of ur strategies w/ us here.

Cheers!

Bro WB
No2 will be back early Sep10 or late Aug10.
She has went thru' a lot to gain this status... i really meant the going over the last 8 months were really tough for her. She passed and passed it very well.

I have no strategies just very basic instincts of the primal past... women must always be submissive to their men. When my woman tries to lord over me, I dump her! When my woman raise her voice at me, I slap her. Disobedience will not be tolerated, submission will be honoured. I make my women want me more than I want them. Grind into my head everyday that I do NOT need women as there are plenty more out there. When I am with my women, I make them top of the world if they do my bidding. Iwill send them to living hell if they do so otherwise.

Moden days women have too many an enpowerment; status, equality, job security (laws protection) etc etc but as each generation progresses, these women wanted more and more. Why are we men be allowed to be pushed to the corner when these women should be sucking our cocks and pleasing us? Bro WB, I do not want to trumpet anything or take away anything from the women of this pathetic generation, but you and many other bros have cheong with me - you have seen my treatment of my women around me. You have also seen bros Justime & DYBJ in action. Live actions are better than any gurus' hand written so-called strategies. Some are good textbook readings but do not follow blindly though. Have fun.

Best,
LDH

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 06-07-2010, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grouchycabi View Post
It is well and good to have a password protected Hp. But what would you do if your OC demands that you unlock it and show her the contents, ie your SMS messages to prove your innocence? What is the best way to get out of such a potentially explosive situation?
For me, my OC dares not make such requests.

For me other like-minded friends, they leave their other handphone in their car.

Best
LDH

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1