The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
kopishopuncle, loony

Old 01-10-2021, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 7
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ml that provide ar services

She likes commander type customers to take full control of her and that can be pretty fun if you know how to play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatboyReturns View Post
I've only visited Kiki at the new place and not the old place. She seems really withdrawn and sop. Was she always like this or was she more enthusiastic before she kena raid?
Old 01-10-2021, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 21
tatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

sad to hear that

Last edited by tatu; 01-10-2021 at 03:58 PM.
Old 01-10-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf1234 View Post
Oh no! What time was that bro? I hope the girls are OK...
Yesterday around 4 pm ……
Old 01-10-2021, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 3
BlueButt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOLLYWOOD1234 View Post
any indian N malay provide AR svcs?
Please share if you find any
Old 02-10-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatboyReturns View Post
I've only visited Kiki at the new place and not the old place. She seems really withdrawn and sop. Was she always like this or was she more enthusiastic before she kena raid?
she very close with one of her customer... saw him many times bringing her food and waiting for her finish work... maybe is bf... could be no mood work... so standard drop...

but last time rtf kiki when they just moved to new shop... still her usual naughty adventurous self... make good use of the room for bbbj and fj... didn't spend much time on massage bed... dare me fj outside the room... sisi busy so no one outside...
Old 02-10-2021, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sexyhulk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
bro, i think they r busted.....i went there yesterday and saw their wooded door broken into pieces.....and got two men standing there taking photos.......they stared at me when I walk passed them....i pretended i am going to makan n went into the restuarant beside it......i hope the girls are ok.......
Eh bro simi wooded door u talking about don’t talk cock here la
Old 03-10-2021, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if this ML was shared before.

Hope to exchange this contact for natural huge boobs ML who can do FJ.

Name: ***a
From China but in Singapore for several years already
Known her from a previous big spa which had changed management a few times but she left there and is in this current location for a couple of years already.
Height: at least 1.70m
Looks: 5/10 not my cup of tea. Looks like a less attractive Asian version of Anya Taylor Joy
Figure: 8/10 slim and tall, big boobs too.
Boobs: 5/10 D cup, low score because they are enhanced but those hard type. She kept insisting they are real though because maybe she thinks they are very well made, but bros who have played with a lot of pairs can tell for sure.
Massage: 8/10 packs a lot of strength
Foreplay, AR, bbbj: 9/10 very good. She likes to alternate between ass rimming, then balls sucking, then deep throating and back to ass rimming. Slurpy, wet and the whole process lasted easily 20 minutes. She won’t stop unless you tell her to.
FJ: 7/10 accommodating, no complaints. Seems to enjoy a lot.
Attitude: 9/10 super hardworking, slightly chatty, very service oriented

Finally, the location is very central. 3 minutes walk from MRT station. Very discreet too, almost zero human traffic. Downside is the size of room damn small but cosy. Damage is market rate.

Looking for contact exchange for natural busty FJ ML not widely advertised. Don’t up my points and ask for it. Thank you.
Old 03-10-2021, 07:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
hi747 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post

Hope to exchange this contact for natural huge boobs ML who can do FJ.

Name: ***a
From China but in Singapore for several years already
Known her from a previous big spa which had changed management a few times but she left there and is in this current location for a couple of years already.
Height: at least 1.70m
Looks: 5/10 not my cup of tea. Looks like a less attractive Asian version of Anya Taylor Joy
Figure: 8/10 slim and tall, big boobs too.
Boobs: 5/10 D cup, low score because they are enhanced but those hard type. She kept insisting they are real though because maybe she thinks they are very well made, but bros who have played with a lot of pairs can tell for sure.
Massage: 8/10 packs a lot of strength
Foreplay, AR, bbbj: 9/10 very good. She likes to alternate between ass rimming, then balls sucking, then deep throating and back to ass rimming. Slurpy, wet and the whole process lasted easily 20 minutes. She won’t stop unless you tell her to.
FJ: 7/10 accommodating, no complaints. Seems to enjoy a lot.
Attitude: 9/10 super hardworking, slightly chatty, very service oriented

Finally, the location is very central. 3 minutes walk from MRT station. Very discreet too, almost zero human traffic. Downside is the size of room damn small but cosy. Damage is market rate.

Looking for contact exchange for natural busty FJ ML not widely advertised. Don’t up my points and ask for it. Thank you.
Contact please
Old 03-10-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyhulk View Post
Eh bro simi wooded door u talking about don’t talk cock here la
Bro, i not referring to the prc girls joints......i referring to one local joint.......
Old 03-10-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

I would have accepted her dare....another tick on my todo list....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowItAll View Post
she very close with one of her customer... saw him many times bringing her food and waiting for her finish work... maybe is bf... could be no mood work... so standard drop...

but last time rtf kiki when they just moved to new shop... still her usual naughty adventurous self... make good use of the room for bbbj and fj... didn't spend much time on massage bed... dare me fj outside the room... sisi busy so no one outside...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 04-10-2021, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

A bro zapped me seemingly because he has no contact for exchange. Funny sia. I think a contact for a contact is also a fair trade. Contacts are more practical than points when you get to a certain level.
Old 05-10-2021, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A bro zapped me seemingly because he has no contact for exchange. Funny sia. I think a contact for a contact is also a fair trade. Contacts are more practical than points when you get to a certain level.
after awhile all the contacts is recycle one... for me the exchange contact dun work.. they give u first and u see liao is a place u know then u still exchange? if u exchange then u kum gong.. if u dun exchange then u buay steady... lose lose... if u give ur contact first then i dunno what to say also..

so now i dun exchange anymore... unless with old timer cheongster that i 'know' and got exchange b4...
Old 05-10-2021, 09:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -58 / Power: 0
Uglyboy99 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Can anyone share sisi number?
Old 05-10-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
killerboil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonly5 View Post
I know of a Singaporean Chinese who provide this. Her tongue really keep turn and turn! Hahahaha

Late 30s but her figure power! Know how to take care and maintain herself. Spotted a taiwanese PR there too. Will try next time.
Can share CTC bro!
Old 09-10-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Thomas0714 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
malaysian ok?
Hi,can share contact?Thanks