The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NordCE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Westerhout houses

Its been awhile that I went to WH houses, saw that WH2 had a loli like girl so went to try.

Went in and saw G2, she looks loli enough indeed, and face looks good enough for me so picked her without hesitation.

Body wise is decent, boobs is decent sized for her build, not much fats overall, I really liked her physical package.

Attitude wise, i wouldnt say she is bad, but it felt really mechanical on her end. Everything was done in silence, and i really mean everything.

Due to sizing, it was a difficult session. Can clearly see it was difficult for her, and im not a sadist that enjoy torturing a girl, so it was difficult for me as well. She offered to finish session with handjob because it was too uncomfortable for her with penetrative sex.

Its a shame the session did not turn out the way i wanted, doubt she will accept me as customer even if i RTF. I really liked her entire package though, maybe except she could put some effort on GFE maybe.
Old 26-09-2023, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
lurker6699 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so far WH54 viet ladies is nice if 2038 got no fish.
Old 26-09-2023, 06:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
DaKid is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by NordCE View Post
Its been awhile that I went to WH houses, saw that WH2 had a loli like girl so went to try.

Went in and saw G2, she looks loli enough indeed, and face looks good enough for me so picked her without hesitation.

Body wise is decent, boobs is decent sized for her build, not much fats overall, I really liked her physical package.

Attitude wise, i wouldnt say she is bad, but it felt really mechanical on her end. Everything was done in silence, and i really mean everything.

Due to sizing, it was a difficult session. Can clearly see it was difficult for her, and im not a sadist that enjoy torturing a girl, so it was difficult for me as well. She offered to finish session with handjob because it was too uncomfortable for her with penetrative sex.

Its a shame the session did not turn out the way i wanted, doubt she will accept me as customer even if i RTF. I really liked her entire package though, maybe except she could put some effort on GFE maybe.
After the tall gal g18 went back, I seldom come this house
Old 26-09-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:

Haha I tried her also and similar experience. Didn't even get to fj .cim finish
Old 26-09-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2
glcipper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried WH54G7 , V garden

Face: 8/10
Boobs: 6/10 - enhanced aka silicone
Body: Covered with tattoos. Some around her tummy as well. There is also a scar around her tummy area, could be c-section childbirth.
BBBJ: 3 min, so so
FJ: Cowgirl, she was tired in 2 min. Changed missionary and finished her.

Paid 120$ for 45min session. Finished and left in 20.

Chemistry wasn’t very good. Can’t speak English. I asked her to massage my neck while resting for a bit, she didn’t comply, just rushed to wash and dress up. I washed myself and left.

RTF: No for this chick, also no for WH54. Since the boss is same as 2038, I expected similar service but I was wrong. Very pretty face, such a waste.

Today was a waste of time and money. See my other mention in 2038 thread.
Old 27-09-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by glcipper View Post
Tried WH54G7 , V garden

Face: 8/10
Boobs: 6/10 - enhanced aka silicone
Body: Covered with tattoos. Some around her tummy as well. There is also a scar around her tummy area, could be c-section childbirth.
BBBJ: 3 min, so so
FJ: Cowgirl, she was tired in 2 min. Changed missionary and finished her.

Paid 120$ for 45min session. Finished and left in 20.

Chemistry wasn’t very good. Can’t speak English. I asked her to massage my neck while resting for a bit, she didn’t comply, just rushed to wash and dress up. I washed myself and left.

RTF: No for this chick, also no for WH54. Since the boss is same as 2038, I expected similar service but I was wrong. Very pretty face, such a waste.

Today was a waste of time and money. See my other mention in 2038 thread.
I think you should read a few posts here before trying. I already warn the bros here: https://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.p...&postcount=147.
Old 27-09-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

Just went to WH54 and looked for G06.. everything was good till oral part she just keep licking my balls for 3mins then after that told me nowadays they don’t do BBBJ anymore must cap.

I jitao stand up go shower myself and dress up, bang her door and went off. Outside I told the OKT off “你们的女孩子service这样的啊?!”

If this is indeed their SOP from now on then looks like I’ll have to look for fun elsewhere liao.
Old 29-09-2023, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2
glcipper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
I think you should read a few posts here before trying. I already warn the bros here: https://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.p...&postcount=147.
Thanks for pointing out. Haven’t seen that thread before.
Old 29-09-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
xsunchaserx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited WH6 G10. Looks resembles Local actress Hong Ling (mixed Thai Chinese) Body slightly thicc but youthful face. SOP Service. Cannot unlock specials. Damage $120 for 45 mins.
Old 02-10-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 20
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of

There are specials to be unlocked???!!
Like what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsunchaserx View Post
Visited WH6 G10. Looks resembles Local actress Hong Ling (mixed Thai Chinese) Body slightly thicc but youthful face. SOP Service. Cannot unlock specials. Damage $120 for 45 mins.
Old 03-10-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 15
yesno is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesno is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Didn’t go out looking for her but I came across it and was an easy pick from the bench. Haven’t found someone who look like her from behind since g11 from cygon left

That back view is 9/10 imo. Everything else is mechanical like you said. Good experience but probably not again
Old 07-10-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesno View Post
Didn’t go out looking for her but I came across it and was an easy pick from the bench. Haven’t found someone who look like her from behind since g11 from cygon left

That back view is 9/10 imo. Everything else is mechanical like you said. Good experience but probably not again
g11 type is like only 3,4 a year, n these few oredi balik kampong.
if u can lower ur standrd try 2040 g16 specky. mother but body stil v gd.

of course no fight v11 la....v11 is non mum syt.
2nd last batch w6 got 1 somewat a bit like v11 but i cant remb her number n duno is stil ard. but not so white.
if wan v11 ... u hab to wait till next year leaw
Old 08-10-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 15
yesno is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesno is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
g11 type is like only 3,4 a year, n these few oredi balik kampong.
if u can lower ur standrd try 2040 g16 specky. mother but body stil v gd.

of course no fight v11 la....v11 is non mum syt.
2nd last batch w6 got 1 somewat a bit like v11 but i cant remb her number n duno is stil ard. but not so white.
if wan v11 ... u hab to wait till next year leaw
What’s appeals to me about g11 cygon was the braided fine hair and her hair smell. I don’t know what shampoo she uses but it’s not the standard one that everyone else has
Old 08-10-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

ohh..lidat then ask wat brand she use ...likely from vietnam...buy n gib your gerfren use.
u no hab her wechat?
Old 10-10-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
JasonKix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
-

What size floor joists/span/joist spacing will play a pretty big part in determining what load it can handle. Also, how large is the slab going be to spready to load out?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1