The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Would you hit on a married woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
Confirm will hit on a married woman. There are a few hidden gems that will milk you dry. And I seriously meant dry.
agree bro. first lady to put her tongue into my butt was also my first married lady. more open minded. confirm also do the same.
Old 02-12-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshguy View Post
Was queueing cinnabon with my bro when a woman behind ask us to help her buy 2 more box while she provide the money because 1 person limit 3 box only. She was attractive and cute. Blonde petite, short hair. Said she was buying it for her kids. Help her buy 2 box and said goodbye.

It got me thinking. I myself quite shy very antisocial. Wouldnt hit on a girl much less a married woman out in public. Would any of you hit on a married woman in public?
If her kids not around, definitely a chance to hit on her.
public is usually the only place, you wont see married bu's in night clubs.
worth it to shoot your shot, worst is rejection, best is some mindblowing nSA sex.
Old 05-12-2023, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 5
Cryptor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCryptor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

have a married fwb. Once in awhile will meet when free for a full day fuckcation. First time met her i signal her i want to get physical, we talk abit about how we feel about fucking ppl out of our marriage and came to an understanding. Kiss only that night and went home.

Chatted over text for a couple months after that, sharing our fantasies and habits with each other, turns out she not adventurous and not willibg to try anything kinky like cim or aj. but anything to get my first round with her right? So we met up at a hotel with the agreement that we will just enjoy and explore each other first. bought a box of condoms, but she was comfortable enough with me to do raw, just no cip. Fucked her 4 times that day in 6 hours and she went home satisfied and impressed.

We agreed to meet again and we did. But the 2nd time i tried something different. I focused on foreplaying her and teased her until she soak her underwear and remove it herself (she v traditional wont take initiative one, everything let the guy do). Then she pulled me over her and positioned my dick in front of her pussy. I knew that was a green light from her to go in and i knew she was going crazy for it already. I continued with my kissing her, moving down to the neck with kisses, licks and light sucks. Then i move further down and attacked her B boobs, sucking them hard and leaving her with erect nipples and love-bitten boobs. She was enjoying it, and pressing her palms on my butt to make me enter already. Still i resisted, instead putting my dick head at her pussy entrance and moving around slightly to rub her pussy entrance with it

She finally buay tahan and hugged my neck with her hands and used her legs to push my butt inwards. My body fell onto her body and my dick went 1 inch into her cause she was already too wet, anyhow stab also slide in kind. But i decide to take back the control and i pulled out to show her my glistening cock head with her juices. I made her clean me up and boy was she hungry for cock. She sucked me it was some delicacy she had been waiting to eat but stopped short of going deepthroat on me. I enjoyed her mouth and tongue for a couple of minutes and i laid her down again.

I am still focused on my mission to tease and foreplay her to the limit, and i started rubbing the entrance of her pussy. It was flowing with her natural lubricant already but i moved slowly in teasing movements. Then i started with 1 finger into her, went in with almost no resistance, looks like she is very ready for something thicker. 2 fingers - just nice enough to make her close her eyes and tilt her head. I gave her some moderate speed fingering to make her enjoy abit, then slowed down again. I then tried a third finger slowly, and it managed to slide in slowly while her eyes remain closed with her mouth open. We continue with another 5 minutes of sensual kissing and boob sucking while i fingered her slowly.

Then came the best part - i felt her muscles around my fingers starting to squeeze down onto me and i started to speed up the fingering. As i sped up, she started moaning loudly and i felt the contractions tightening on my fingers. i max out my speed and i could feel my end goal splashing into my palm which was landing flat on her clit with every single thrust from my hand. Seemed like that was her first orgasm in a very long time, she told me she almost died and begged me not to make her cum again lol. Feels good to hear that.

Now i got my control, it was time for me to enjoy. I went on top of her and pressed our bodiea together while we kissed, and let the sensual moment guide our pelvic movements till the two parts connected. Once at the entrance it was basically zero resistance to go in, she was so wet i almost could not feel myself entering her. Pumped her for a couple minutes before i switch her to doggy. Was very aroused with my domination at this point which made me smack her butt with all my strength . She winced in pain but continued moving on her won, and i can see my red hand mark on her butt cheek. I hoped it lasts till the night for her husband to see.

After another 10 mins or so of fucking in a few positions, i whispered and asked her if ahe wanted me and she replied yes while breathing heavily with closed eyes. I push one step forward, and ask if her answer meant that i could cum in her, and she literally said "Yes. You can cum in me" Bingo! I dont know what was the cause but i was lasting longer than uaual, so i actually had to concentrate to make myself feel like cumming (feel like jav star). Pump her in missionary with hard strokes and finished with a very intense orgasm, ejecting my 3 days worth of cum which i had been saving for her, into her wet and wanting hole. She tilted her head back as she savoured the hot rush of fluid into her and we lay together for a full minute before i pulled myself out to enjoy the view.

The day ended with one more fuck (which i also came in her cause the option was already unlocked) as she had last minute work calls coming in. But it was an extremely satisfying fuckcation. I wonder what i should plan to do to her for the next fuckcation.
Old 05-12-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
public is usually the only place, you wont see married bu's in night clubs
Shanghai Dolly was a big exception. many married women there.
Old 06-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Oh yeah haha. remember i saw my aunty there once, mother's sis. decide never to go back to avoid awk cny reunion haha
Old 07-12-2023, 05:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Souledge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySouledge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Now no more such place liao..
Old 07-12-2023, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souledge View Post
Now no more such place liao..
Try KPO. I heard all migrated there
Old 10-12-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, more pls. How u know her? She chio? Husband can’t satisfy her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptor View Post
have a married fwb. Once in awhile will meet when free for a full day fuckcation. First time met her i signal her i want to get physical, we talk abit about how we feel about fucking ppl out of our marriage and came to an understanding. Kiss only that night and went home.

Chatted over text for a couple months after that, sharing our fantasies and habits with each other, turns out she not adventurous and not willibg to try anything kinky like cim or aj. but anything to get my first round with her right? So we met up at a hotel with the agreement that we will just enjoy and explore each other first. bought a box of condoms, but she was comfortable enough with me to do raw, just no cip. Fucked her 4 times that day in 6 hours and she went home satisfied and impressed.

We agreed to meet again and we did. But the 2nd time i tried something different. I focused on foreplaying her and teased her until she soak her underwear and remove it herself (she v traditional wont take initiative one, everything let the guy do). Then she pulled me over her and positioned my dick in front of her pussy. I knew that was a green light from her to go in and i knew she was going crazy for it already. I continued with my kissing her, moving down to the neck with kisses, licks and light sucks. Then i move further down and attacked her B boobs, sucking them hard and leaving her with erect nipples and love-bitten boobs. She was enjoying it, and pressing her palms on my butt to make me enter already. Still i resisted, instead putting my dick head at her pussy entrance and moving around slightly to rub her pussy entrance with it

She finally buay tahan and hugged my neck with her hands and used her legs to push my butt inwards. My body fell onto her body and my dick went 1 inch into her cause she was already too wet, anyhow stab also slide in kind. But i decide to take back the control and i pulled out to show her my glistening cock head with her juices. I made her clean me up and boy was she hungry for cock. She sucked me it was some delicacy she had been waiting to eat but stopped short of going deepthroat on me. I enjoyed her mouth and tongue for a couple of minutes and i laid her down again.

I am still focused on my mission to tease and foreplay her to the limit, and i started rubbing the entrance of her pussy. It was flowing with her natural lubricant already but i moved slowly in teasing movements. Then i started with 1 finger into her, went in with almost no resistance, looks like she is very ready for something thicker. 2 fingers - just nice enough to make her close her eyes and tilt her head. I gave her some moderate speed fingering to make her enjoy abit, then slowed down again. I then tried a third finger slowly, and it managed to slide in slowly while her eyes remain closed with her mouth open. We continue with another 5 minutes of sensual kissing and boob sucking while i fingered her slowly.

Then came the best part - i felt her muscles around my fingers starting to squeeze down onto me and i started to speed up the fingering. As i sped up, she started moaning loudly and i felt the contractions tightening on my fingers. i max out my speed and i could feel my end goal splashing into my palm which was landing flat on her clit with every single thrust from my hand. Seemed like that was her first orgasm in a very long time, she told me she almost died and begged me not to make her cum again lol. Feels good to hear that.

Now i got my control, it was time for me to enjoy. I went on top of her and pressed our bodiea together while we kissed, and let the sensual moment guide our pelvic movements till the two parts connected. Once at the entrance it was basically zero resistance to go in, she was so wet i almost could not feel myself entering her. Pumped her for a couple minutes before i switch her to doggy. Was very aroused with my domination at this point which made me smack her butt with all my strength . She winced in pain but continued moving on her won, and i can see my red hand mark on her butt cheek. I hoped it lasts till the night for her husband to see.

After another 10 mins or so of fucking in a few positions, i whispered and asked her if ahe wanted me and she replied yes while breathing heavily with closed eyes. I push one step forward, and ask if her answer meant that i could cum in her, and she literally said "Yes. You can cum in me" Bingo! I dont know what was the cause but i was lasting longer than uaual, so i actually had to concentrate to make myself feel like cumming (feel like jav star). Pump her in missionary with hard strokes and finished with a very intense orgasm, ejecting my 3 days worth of cum which i had been saving for her, into her wet and wanting hole. She tilted her head back as she savoured the hot rush of fluid into her and we lay together for a full minute before i pulled myself out to enjoy the view.

The day ended with one more fuck (which i also came in her cause the option was already unlocked) as she had last minute work calls coming in. But it was an extremely satisfying fuckcation. I wonder what i should plan to do to her for the next fuckcation.
Old 11-12-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all

truly the sch holidays. random woman talks to you and you're alr fantasizing hahahaha
Old 11-12-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
blu3clues is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptor View Post

nice story, camping for more
Old 16-12-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1589 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future

I would love to but I'm not that charming
I know a guy from Twitter from Malaysia, he has a few flings with some married women here...they're Chinese with kids!
He is good with his toungue. He doesn't earn that much money but he get to eat!
Old 16-12-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mumubts13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've been craving for my malay hijabi colleague. She's in her mid-30s and married with no kids.
Heard that she's been trying to conceive with no success. Imagine she's open to have me as a sneakylink, i could just creampie her and her husband wouldn't suspect a thing
Old 16-12-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
bodypleasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't think it's wise

It's one of the greatest sin among mosiac law. It will only bring back luck to you and her. Much worse if you fuck her without condom.

I believe in chemical romance. Once your semen enter her body. It does more than just physical bonding. It will affect your spiritual health and also your next generation ones

My 2 cent only
Old 16-12-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10506 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodypleasure View Post
It's one of the greatest sin among mosiac law. It will only bring back luck to you and her. Much worse if you fuck her without condom.

I believe in chemical romance. Once your semen enter her body. It does more than just physical bonding. It will affect your spiritual health and also your next generation ones
Gd sic! Shun bian sic more zaogeng pics tat u sniped leh..

IOU - JL,Twintowers,waikeekee,NorthEast,Honestcrook
Old 16-12-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
bodypleasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxeso View Post
Gd sic! Shun bian sic more zaogeng pics tat u sniped leh..
Why so triggered? I stating wise words from my old boss only
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1